Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Come introduce yourself and tell us a lil about you. Options · View
Posted: Thursday, July 19, 2012 8:21:19 PM

I'm MissFetching, I'm a sub, my relationship started a bit oddly a few months ago. Was with Master, who had been a friend for several years, and we started spending more time together, he figured me out pretty quickly, and has been testing my limits, which I love. Unfortunately we don't get to see each more than a few times a month as we live a couple hours apart and have busy schedules. I'm hoping that it can be more fulltime at some point. I do whatever he tells me to, but that doesn't includes things like school, work or time with friends, but does extend beyond the bedroom. :]
Budlee
Posted: Friday, July 27, 2012 10:10:49 AM

We are a D/s M/f lifestyle couple. Been together now almost 3 years. Our interests range from vanilla to the more taboo. We are opened minded and not only learn to love new kinds and ways to pleasure each other but also to teach others what we know. We play together with females and couples who share our interests and we feel we have some sort of connection. We are also nudists.

Master Bud does 99.9% of the chatting online because I work from home in a virtual environment. lee is not much of a chatter. Feel free private message us with any questions you have about us or our lifestyle.
AmandaGirl
Posted: Sunday, July 29, 2012 4:04:31 PM

Hello all. I am Amanda. I have been told that I must post after having inserted my newly purchased anal plug. While I gave had anal sex several times the sensation of the plug is a bit different. I am a bit new to taking orders other than the "suck my dick" or "spread your legs". Looking to explore my sub side and bdsm in a bit more depth. I hope to learn and explore more while in Lush.

Amanda
Posted: Sunday, July 29, 2012 5:23:40 PM

I'm Merillee, and yes that's me in the picture. I'm a bit sassy, and smartazz!! Love to have fun! I am single. And if you check out my profile it will tell you everything about me. :-D any other questions just email me! Have a great day!! Love you all!!
Posted: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 2:56:15 PM

I have no actual experience a a sub, but many fantasies of serving a domme that I want to explore further.
Posted: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 2:59:43 PM

hello everyone .I'm new to lush .I have been reading stories for awhile before I joined .I wish I would have joined earlier.I have ben in lifestyle for many yrs .I choose not to put it on my profile just for converstation.I can be an asshole .just my nature and traing from being a Marine .I have no problem standing for alot .there are 2 things I will not talk about here 1st is plotics,because I know I will offend you 22nd religion again my business,but I will say I'm not a hypocrite so we'll leave it at that .we had a saying in the corps .Marine best friend or worst enemy . respect me and you will also be respected. I have met a few people and we are getting to know each other.I'm having fun talking to these people and once you are considered a friend I will be protective and if I have a sub or slave I ask that you repect that and them .
Posted: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 3:25:14 PM

Being extremely old, I remember before there was a "lifestyle" to be in LOL...BUT I do remember some highlights, so to speak, of BDSM culture.

...Late 1950s, the first Bettie Page photos in "men's magazines" black and white!
...Late 1950s-early 1960s, beatnik girls dressed in black who confessed their masochistic needs
...Mid-1960s, the first time I saw a coiled whip in a briefcase
...Early 1970s, the first time bondage became "personal"
...Mid-1970s, the introduction of "sex toys" into relationships

Stuff like that...
Posted: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 4:48:02 PM

Liberal in most beliefs, open to new ideas and thoughts, compassion to the people who need it most! Intelligence is foremost to expressing ideas and visions both right and left. Let's talk no one has all the answers, the best road is wide and has room for us all!
Posted: Friday, August 17, 2012 10:22:26 AM

i think i like this bdsm stuff,i think i want to own my woman that way,i love to see her writh with pleasure,while i tug her hair when i fuck her doggy,i dont want to give pain,i think it has to turn her on,or else i dont see a point in this.
BLKDragon
Posted: Monday, August 20, 2012 11:26:15 AM

been in lifestyle 18 yrs .but don't like labels as you are ever evolving . Iam me period if you don't want any shit don't give me any real simple. respect is the atmost importance.it's earned not given .I don't have time for games .if thats is what you want waste some else's time not mine love me hate get to know me either way it's your choice. the other thing in the short time I have been here the utter lack of respect some people show .well I will call them on it .so I may get gagged or whatever .thats fine I have my principles and will stand by them and I do take responsiblity for my actions. there you have .
Posted: Monday, August 20, 2012 1:49:52 PM

Hi Y'all,

I'm Chad (Feverman) and I am new to the site. I've been busy putting up a backlog of stories I have written over the last three years for the Lush community. Your response has been so amazingly kind and accepting. Thanks for the encouragement and the many wonderful personal messages. I'm loving the site and the people here have been so nice.

Hugs and kisses to the Lush ladies... handshakes and man-hugs to the Gentlemen here. Don't hesitate to be in touch. I don't bite unless it seems appropriate... wink.

Chad
Ben_C
Posted: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 12:38:30 PM

Guess i've always been dom at heart but only been domming for the past few years.
MarySweets
Posted: Thursday, August 30, 2012 12:41:44 AM

Hi all well my name is Mary. I had been into the lifestyle in my late teens with another older Domme. She was ten years my senior and helped me through the first year of college, giving me a roof over my head, tuition etc.

Keeping our dom/sub lifestyle a secret until she broke it off with me to be with her now husband. Very wonderful and at times sad memories.

"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
TheBlackDynamite
Posted: Thursday, August 30, 2012 3:27:30 PM

Hello! I've only just gotten into BDSM and want to really get into it. I've been interested in sex for a long time and BDSM has turned me before, but I never really got into it until I came to lush! Looking for some people, especially a mistress to get me into it so I'm totally open for new stuff and conversation!
Posted: Saturday, September 01, 2012 2:20:47 PM

My name is really May - which no one ever believes - but it is true. i am a fairly inexperienced sub, but have great difficulties finding a dom. i seem to attract the weirdos and only on the internet kind. I want more than that so i'm here searching as always! Trying to figure out how to find him!
Posted: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 8:56:21 AM

Hello I am Ed, I have lived the lifestyle for 28 yrs. From a Strict Master, to now the Daddy Dom

Very interested in meeting other that are new, or very experienced in the life.

blackpoolguy
Posted: Saturday, October 06, 2012 3:54:11 PM

Hi I am graham and have started to take an interest in this lifestyle but yet to find someone I would trust enough to completely let go but I do hope to find that person
JustaFriend
Posted: Monday, October 08, 2012 6:23:29 PM

Hello, I am nilla. I have been within the life for about 10 years now. I am not currently physically active with it as I am married to a vanilla but I am very active in the readings and writings with it. Lush has helped with that of course. I got into the lifestyle by accident when I was 15 and have loved it ever since. There is to much to explain, but I have written a few stories that explain what I have done etc. My stories I write are all true. tho my last 3 have not been acted on, but they are true feelings etc.
Posted: Tuesday, October 09, 2012 11:14:34 AM

Hello all, I am MD, new to the site was referred by a friend. thought I would say hi and see what it is all about. Fell free to ask anything. I have been in the life for 30 over 27 yrs.

I am into the Mental side of the D/s life, i have mentored or trained over 20 subs through the years.

Need advice, questions, to scream or just chat. Here I am
Melons3
Posted: Tuesday, October 09, 2012 12:05:08 PM

Hi all im the friendly guy who just wants to chat and have fun. Very experimental from a young age and I really enjoy lush!
JamieW
Posted: Tuesday, October 09, 2012 12:13:17 PM

Hi :) I am Jamie I'm 18 years old I Live In England I am a Tree Surgeon and training to be a pilot, I'm a decent guy who's mind is not always on sex, I am capable of a normal chat, Please take a look at my photos, I have some shot's of my work and of me during some of my flying lessons, Like a chat about Normal thing please pm me.
obeyingslave
Posted: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 6:48:50 AM

Hello,

I am very new to BDSM. I believe I am a sub. I am looking for a Mistress/domme to guide me into this lifestyle. I will appreciate any advice and would like to meet my mistress
obedientwife
Posted: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 7:26:43 AM

HI
I am a submissive wife of a dominant husband. Im not into the heavy extreme BDSM.
But i submit to him in every way. I am a traditional house wife, and my husband is the boss of the house.
Posted: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 5:55:48 AM

My name is Master Jonathan and I have been a real life Master for many years now. I have been a Dom all My life, but it wasn't until I met My wife and we moved into the D/s world, that I became a Master. When My wife first found out about My interests in this life, she thought I was some kind of weirdo. But as she learned more about it and I showed her that it wasn't what she had envisioned, she came around. Then one day after a LOT of discussion, debate, and yes even an arguement or two, we decided to take a step or two in this direction. What we discovered was more than either of us imagined possible and now we couldn't imagine a "vanilla" life again.

I am new to Lush Stories but am finding it a real treat to be able to write My stories and tell My readers how I came to be Master Jonathan and what life as a Master is like.
Jim65357
Posted: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 11:56:26 AM

Hi All,

I'm Jim, been floating around on here for a while now, but thought I'd introduce myself finally!

I'm a dominant male, I have been into the scene for a long time now, but have only had around 1 years live experience with a d/s relationship. That sadly ended when the practicalities of life introduded and work forced us to live hundreds a miles apart, sadly we couldnt make it work over the distance. That was about 4 years ago and I havent really had a satisfying vanilla relationship since. I really miss the intense mutual trust that has to exist between D&S. It was that feeling of knowing she trusted me implicitly not to ever deliberately hurt her, but to always try challenge her, that made the relationship so fullfilling for me.

I'm largely on here to pickup knowledge from others, and of course share the limited knowledge I posses with others as well!

If anyone want's to say hi, feel free I'm pretty easy going and approachable most of the time.

Posted: Thursday, March 28, 2013 10:51:03 PM

Am a sub, had one Domme in RL years ago. Married now but miss lifestyle.
SweetIrishEyes
Posted: Friday, March 29, 2013 1:35:39 PM

I am Sweets and only recently come to the conclusion I am a sub. I am still waiting to meet my Dom. It is a challenge but I know someday we will meet and the connection will be unbreakable.
Masteratarms
Posted: Friday, March 29, 2013 10:56:30 PM

I have been in the lifestyle for around 12 plus years and am the fortunate Master/owner of a very pleasing, very loving and very loyal little slave slut. Whilst we are married we are not married to each other, which makes for an interesting and enjoyable relationship which has grown and blossomed over the years. Complicated? At times, but perhaps even more enjoyable for that. The important element in any Dom/sub relationship is trust, and we have trust aplenty between us, earned and proven many times over.
Serena42069
Posted: Saturday, April 06, 2013 7:07:04 AM

Hello everyone! I am owned and married to my Sir. We are relatively new to the D/s lifestyle, as we have only recently incorporated it into our marriage. Due to some very complicated situations in our marriage I began exploring things that I had felt my entire life, and became a sub of an old friend, it was a very rocky road for a time when all came to light. After some very open and painful conversations with complete honesty my husband and I decided to incorporate D/s into our marriage. I can honestly say it was difficult in the beginning as I had been in a very intense relationship with a very experienced dom and had to deprogram myself. My husband/Sir has embraced the lifestyle and is learning what he needs and wants as well as my needs/wants. It is not always a bed of roses, but our marriage is stronger than it was on day 1 fifteen years ago. We have never been more open and honest as we are now and there is a peace in our home that had not been there in a very long time. Of course the amazing sex is a bonus!!!
xLethalVixenx
Posted: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 1:26:24 PM

I'm new to the lifestyle but I've kind of always been submissive. My master lives 2 thousand miles from me but I'm devoted to him when I see him once a year.