Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Female spankers Options · View
Peter242
Posted: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 3:38:25 PM

I am a male sub in to being spanked by a dominant female. Do women enjoy dominating men or do they prefer to be submissive?
Shylass
Posted: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 5:41:15 PM

Peter242 wrote:
I am a male sub in to being spanked by a dominant female. Do women enjoy dominating men or do they prefer to be submissive?

I just wrote a story in which the lad gets spanked by a lass. I found it even more difficult to write than the story where the lad spanks the lass, and that was difficult enough.

I'm not the kind of person who likes to take the lead in day-to-day scenarios, although I will if I have no choice or my emotion takes over my reactions. I really don't think I could be the predominantly dominant (try saying that when you're tipsy) one, and whilst I'm not into the BDSM scene, if a lad I fancied was very gently dominant with me, I think I'd rather like it. drunken

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Poppet
Posted: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 5:58:43 PM

I could spank a male teasingly, playfully, but never in the sense to Dom him. I'm much to submissive for that.. I do however love to bite!