Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Frank Lee fans, "Naked Journey" is now available exclusively on Amazon! Options · View
lushpublishing
Posted: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 7:30:16 PM

Fans of Frank Lee will be pleased to hear that his latest story is now available on Amazon.

This exotic tale is set against a backdrop of travel, adventure, and one man’s battle with his inner conscience.

Frank’s wonderfully written story, takes the reader on a journey of discovery, in more ways than one. The sexual chemistry between the 2 main characters is obvious from the beginning, however you are kept guessing how it will all unfold, right to the end.

Amazon Link

Synopsis:

A lone seafarer by nature, Max agrees to take Alana onboard to help lighten the load of piloting his 45 foot motor cruiser. On a journey along the South American coast, Alana does everything in her power to make Max give in to the powerful chemistry between them. Held back by their past and the difference in their ages, Max exerts all his strength to resist what Alana knows is inevitable.

Theirs is a journey in lust and passion that merely begins on the sea, when an unexpected night of hedonistic indulgence becomes the final test of Max’s willpower. Can one man have the strength to resist the passion of two?

nicola
Posted: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 7:52:08 PM

I loved this story Frank, good luck with it all.

Hasn't Ash done a great job with the cover too? Applause
Shylass
Posted: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 8:35:56 PM

occasion7 occasion9 occasion7 occasion9 occasion7 love10

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Frank_Lee
Posted: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 11:09:55 PM

Thank you sincerely, Madam Nicola and Lady Shylass. Ashleigh sure did a beautiful job with the cover, just as she always does.

And Nicola...sorry...but you're writing my synopsis blurbs from now on. glasses8

Milik_Redman
Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2012 12:03:52 AM

Congradulations Frank! I just popped over there and dropped a like on it. I'm beginning to understand Nicolas strategy now. The more books we all turn out, the better know Lush publishing gets and the more attention our books get.

“It is a great thing to know your vices.”
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

My Editors Choice Award Winning Stories.

Frank_Lee
Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2012 12:43:24 AM

Thank you,, Milik. I've done the same on yours. We all stand to be so much better off helping and supporting each other. Writing is hard enough even under the best circumstances. It's also unforgivably solitary much of the time, and it's a great relief to find oneself part of a community with so much talent, skill and common ground.

LauraLee_sugah
Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2012 1:03:59 AM

kekekegay bought it!!!!

Frank_Lee
Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2012 2:03:16 AM

Shhhhh...they'll make me pay taxes on that now.

nicola
Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2012 2:56:12 AM

Frank_Lee wrote:
And Nicola...sorry...but you're writing my synopsis blurbs from now on. glasses8

Nooooo!!!

Yours are far more interesting than my amateur hack efforts! Embarassed

Milik - correct! The more presence lush stories / lush publishing gets on Amazon, the more likely the brand becomes a trusted source of quality erotica.

In the same way, the more books each author puts out there, the more likelihood they are to attract a following. If someone loves the first book they bought of yours, they are very likely to purchase the next one you put out.

I don't know about you guys, but if I see an author has several books published, it garners a certain level of trust in my mind's eye. One-offs can always be hit and miss.

Frank mentioned he noticed that we have been leaving off the LS logos on recent books, and it would be good to tie them all together to help establish the brand, with the logo on all of them - I agree with this, and we'll be putting them on all covers, unless the author really doesn't want them on there (please let me know via PM).
Frank_Lee
Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2012 8:57:34 AM

Even though I'm feeling a little depressed over having to keep writing synopsis blurbs when you've done a much better job in fewer words, Nicola, I'm still very enthusiastic to see the Lush logo on my book covers. Would it be an infringement to get a tattoo of it? Just so long as it's located in a socially acceptable area?

Shylass
Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2012 9:58:47 AM

Frank_Lee wrote:
Would it be an infringement to get a tattoo of it? Just so long as it's located in a socially acceptable area?

On your ass will do just fine, lad. Pics, or it didn't happen...

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
MexicanGoddess
Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2012 11:01:34 AM

I love Frank_Lee and I love his writing <3 You know I bought my copy!
Dirty_D
Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2012 11:47:59 AM

Frank_Lee wrote:
Even though I'm feeling a little depressed over having to keep writing synopsis blurbs when you've done a much better job in fewer words, Nicola, I'm still very enthusiastic to see the Lush logo on my book covers. Would it be an infringement to get a tattoo of it? Just so long as it's located in a socially acceptable area?

Fabulous idea. But I think that lush tat should be in a socially unacceptable position!

Congratulations again!!

sweet_as_candy
Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2012 12:37:56 PM

notworthy bows down to the marvel that is Frank_Lee

I have a lot of catching up to do on your stories but I will definitely be purchasing this one too!

Waayy to go! hello1 cheerleader Lapplause

CONGRATS SWEETIE clapping

Frank_Lee
Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2012 3:41:35 PM

I'm sure there must be a way for a writer - or even a human being - to feel more fortunate than I do for the amazing support and enthusiasm of so many incredible people, but I wouldn't know what it is. Sometimes I wonder if you're talking about anyone I know. All I ever really wanted to do was - hopefully - write a few stories that might make someone feel just a little bit of the passion we all have inside us to reach out and not feel alone, not feel judged or ashamed or less than anything but the astonishing miracle of being human. The real world is continually devising ways to stress and repress us. I'm not even sure I can always keep track of what's real in the alleged "real world". So comments like those above just make me feel humble, and so grateful for the reminder of how incredibly valuable and beautiful we all are.

Perhaps to put it another way: y'all rock!!!

Now about that tattoo. Isn't it gonna hurt in those spots?

Buz
Posted: Friday, October 26, 2012 9:36:37 PM

Awesome work Frank!

Posted: Saturday, October 27, 2012 2:05:43 AM

Congratulations on the launch, and good luck on sales.
You already have the admiration and respect of your fans here, of which I am one.