Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Mary hunting for roleplay. Options · View
Thinlips
Posted: Saturday, October 27, 2012 11:26:25 AM

I'm very much interested in playing as a mother with a son. I need a friend or perhaps shop assiant storyline. I'm hunting for any ladies interested also don't mind men pretending to play as females in the story. I've many scenerios. Very imaginative and extremely descriptive. message me with any questions.

I'm not asking anyone to play the son. He's a character we'll create in the storyline. I'm playing as the mother and I'm after a female or male to play a female. Your role of shop assistant, police woman ect. it's according to what we create.
sprite
Posted: Saturday, October 27, 2012 1:44:42 PM

Just a friendly reminder of the rules and conditions of Lush:

I agree not to discuss or make mention of the subjects: incest, rape, sex with underage people (under 16), child abuse, dangerous sexual acts, drugging, suicide or bestiality, either in the forums, chat rooms, messaging, comment areas or in member profiles.
Thinlips
Posted: Saturday, October 27, 2012 1:51:16 PM

sprite wrote:
Just a friendly reminder of the rules and conditions of Lush:

I agree not to discuss or make mention of the subjects: incest, rape, sex with underage people (under 16), child abuse, dangerous sexual acts, drugging, suicide or bestiality, either in the forums, chat rooms, messaging, comment areas or in member profiles.

I've not mentioned anything of the sort on the forum or in messages. I'm keeping to the rules.
sprite
Posted: Saturday, October 27, 2012 1:58:40 PM

Thinlips wrote:

I've not mentioned anything of the sort on the forum or in messages. I'm keeping to the rules.

agreed, i was just making sure that everyone is on the same page here, and no one introduces the fictional son into the conversation in terms of RP. More of a preventative then a hand slap. :)
Thinlips
Posted: Saturday, October 27, 2012 2:07:30 PM

I only ask people if there interested in a scenario and then if so we talk off of the site. I don't send messages on site. I know what you mean. I keep my messages to the rules. If you check personal messages with people I request deeper chats off the site. Those interested keep me on there messengers others drop out. I'm only interested in finding people. I use many sites and keep within the rules. Thanks for the warning though.
MrEman28645
Posted: Thursday, August 22, 2013 10:14:27 AM

I would love to play out a scene with you sometime