Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

RUMPLATIONS: Honky Tonk and Cyber Bar Options · View
Dirty_D
Posted: Monday, October 29, 2012 7:59:32 AM

RumpleForeskin wrote:
Brother Scooter, you may be onto something...besides my foot, that is. Cleveland seems to have become the Bermuda Triangle of sports. Even the mighty U of Ohio bit the dust for the first time on Saturday:(

Yours in deepest sympathy,
The right Rev Rumple Foreskin glasses8

OU might have gone down but OSU is still going strong and undefeated. Not that it matters we are still on parole and not allowed to participate in the BCS. I will agree though that Cleveland is the black hole of sports teams. But man their fans are loyal(although one has to question that loyalty!)

Hey CG! Good to see you around!

RumpleForeskin
Posted: Monday, October 29, 2012 10:20:34 AM

Naughty, as a 'from the beginning' Saints fan, I can appreciate stubborn loyalty in the face of odds, common sense and the derision or, even worse, pity of others.

BTW 1: Apparently my screen reader and Lush banners don't get along. Please include that link in your next post, assuming you're so inclined.

BTW 2: Speaking of assumptions, Dirty Martini surfaced on Facebook earlier today so we can probably assume that our New Jersey problem child is still online and afloat, at least for now.

glasses8

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. - ROBERT HEINLEIN

Feels So Right, It Can't Be WrongMore steamy, seductive, straight step-sibling sex, 2-3

Becky -- FOR: Matt -- With Love:
a Festive contest winner – honest

HOW HUMANS DO IT: a fish-eye view of sex an Editor's Pick - no kidding
Poppet
Posted: Monday, October 29, 2012 10:56:53 AM

You're message was fine, That has nothing to do with it. I know where you're coming from with what you said. I didn't even notice I had done what I did. So I'm glad it was pointed out to me. Though if anyone has an issue with it. I really don't care! lol

No, Just getting tired of hearing all the same "talk" by guys. Telling me what they think I want to hear so they can get what they want they once they do treat me like crap. So, I guess it's time to avoid "chats." At least private ones. I guess I shouldn't have expected a whole lot. I'm sure there are some nice guys out there!

Again, Sorry about the rant.. :( Just needed to blow some steam.

Immense Pleasure

RumpleForeskin
Posted: Monday, October 29, 2012 3:37:43 PM

The chat room is labeled, 'terror incognito' on my Lushland map. Even when I could see, neither my mind nor my fingers were fast enough for that joint. As for nice guys at Lush, while there could be a few, none of 'em hang around Rumplations, well, maybe with the exception of Terrance the Tarantula, but only on one of his good days.

glasses8

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. - ROBERT HEINLEIN

Feels So Right, It Can't Be WrongMore steamy, seductive, straight step-sibling sex, 2-3

Posted: Monday, October 29, 2012 5:31:52 PM

If this hurricane messes up my husbands plane flights tomorrow I might be pissed. I am dangerous when I'm pissed.evil5

Double whatever please Rumpster.
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Monday, October 29, 2012 6:31:58 PM

Not only are you dangerous when pissed...

(uses pool cue to push a double Hurricane towards, Chef)

...you're deadly when sober.

glasses8

CurlyGirly
Posted: Monday, October 29, 2012 7:15:53 PM

Poppet wrote:
[color=indigo]No, Just getting tired of hearing all the same "talk" by guys. Telling me what they think I want to hear so they can get what they want they once they do treat me like crap. So, I guess it's time to avoid "chats." At least private ones. I guess I shouldn't have expected a whole lot. I'm sure there are some nice guys out there!

There really are some amazing men, and people, here, Poppet. Don't forget that. The people here are a huge reason why I returned.

Thanks for the welcome, NN. I'm not really into sports, but I do enjoy me some alcohol!

Thanks, everyone. I'm happy to be here!

It won a potato. Aren't you intrigued?

RumpleForeskin
Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 5:54:14 AM

And a great 'Titty Tuesday' morning to all who come in search of cheap thrills and even cheaper booze. Busty, who relates to 'Titty Tuesday' in a really big way, has prepared a pot of coffee you won't soon forget. Beaver Breath Brandy is available for both precautionary and restorative purposes. There's also boiling hot water for those 'Titty Tuesday Tea Tasters' among us and/or anyone wishing to clean a recent wound.

And in closing, let me ask Chef if the Marine has landed and, on behalf of my fellow fellows, thankd CG for her ringing endorsement of what passes for mascalinity around here.

glasses8

Dirty_D
Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 7:45:25 AM

It's gotten cold and windy here in NC(where I am working for the next 3 weeks). Brr! I'll take some of that hot coffee.

Here Rump: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008PP3RHK

scooter
Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 8:00:58 AM

Good morning Rump and the rest of you beautiful peoples,

I live on high ground but still have a steady stream of water (3" deep) running down the roadway.
Building an Ark might be a good rainy day project.

Hang in there miss Poppet.
Fortunately, finding good friends is a lot like fishing, you can always toss the bad ones back.
Like CurlyGirly said: There really are some amazing men, and people, here, Poppet. Don't forget that.

This could prove to be an interesting Titty Tuesday Rump with all the rain in the air and like naughtynurse
mentioned: now the cold is setting in as well !!
I don't know how Busty does it Rump. When it comes to boiling the perfect pot of water,
it's either sink or swim for me (:
Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 10:53:00 AM

I'm ready for a nice hot coffee. It's cold here in Fla today. Our high's only supposed to be 68. Brrr
Dani
Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 11:56:42 AM

Yay Titty Tuesday!!

Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

Poppet
Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 1:23:22 PM

I sure hope so. It's been a lot to take in having people be so rude. Or telling me things they think I want to hear. I'm not as dumb as they wish I were.. >_<

seeker4
Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 1:39:40 PM

Alas, Poppet, I'm cynical enough that I'd be shocked if there was no rudeness in an Internet forum or chat site. After a while, you just learn to filter it out, I guess.

Give the lady whatever she wants, barkeep, it's on me.

Stories that satisfy about people seeking satisfaction

Satisfaction in the Park

Satisfaction in the Library
seeker4
Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 1:40:29 PM

slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:
Yay Titty Tuesday!!

Thanks, slippery. Not enough titties in my life right now. Cheers!

Pint Drunk

Satisfaction in the Park

RumpleForeskin
Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 6:28:24 PM

Seeker, have you gotten some weather from Sandy? If so, odds are you are now, and with luck, will remain one of the few folks in your area who can ever claim to have gone through a hurricane while staying home.

Scooter and some other mid-western folks are probably in the same boat, so to speak.

glasses8

seeker4
Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 7:15:31 PM

RumpleForeskin wrote:
Seeker, have you gotten some weather from Sandy? If so, odds are you are now, and with luck, will remain one of the few folks in your area who can ever claim to have gone through a hurricane while staying home.

Scooter and some other mid-western folks are probably in the same boat, so to speak.

glasses8

Southwestern Ontario wasn't on the storm's track but as a spinoff, we got some heavy winds last night. Rain was less than originally expected though (which is fine by me because we've had a wet fall as it is). 1 woman killed in Toronto when the wind knocked a sign down on her and that's the only casualty I know of in Ontario. The winds did take out power in some areas but mine was remarkably stable. Not so much as a brownout and our power is usually so crappy that even a cow fart will cause a flicker.

Satisfaction in the Park

CurlyGirly
Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 7:15:56 PM

RumpleForeskin wrote:

glasses8

Midwestern girl born and raised here. It was a gusty day but not much else outside Chicago, although it was definitely on the Brrrrrrr side! Home late and one vodka and cranberry halfway under my belt. drunken

seeker4
Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 7:19:25 PM

CurlyGirly wrote:

Midwestern girl born and raised here. It was a gusty day but not much else outside Chicago, although it was definitely on the Brrrrrrr side! Home late and one vodka and cranberry halfway under my belt. drunken

Vodka & cranberry sounds delicious. Used to drink a cooler along those lines in my student days.

Got some cranberry juice around, Rump?

Satisfaction in the Park

wolverine15
Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 8:35:17 PM

CurlyGirly wrote:

Just 1? Uhhhh yeah *hiccup*

“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."

Dirty_D
Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 10:16:56 PM

Cranberry and vodka sounds great. Squirt works well also when needed :)

Lots of snow just north of here. I HATE snow! Hopefully it will stay north of here(although its not by much)

Dirty_D
Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 10:19:36 PM

chefkathleen wrote:
I'm ready for a nice hot coffee. It's cold here in Fla today. Our high's only supposed to be 68. Brrr

I have a very good friend who just moved to Tampa about a month ago. She is very confused. Somehow she was under the impression that fl doesn't get cold. She was hurrying out to get cold weather clothes.

RumpleForeskin
Posted: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 4:11:01 PM

Greetings to all and a big 'Welcome' to Wolverine. Your beloved barkeep is patriotically pooped: voted, attended a blind vets meeting, tried to get military ID renewed (need one more form), got a haircut (on a military base) then stopped by the PX for cheap booze at even cheaper prices. What else can I say, except:

Happy Halloween!

glasses8

Poppet
Posted: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 4:42:46 PM

Happy Halloween to my sexy little Lushie friends! I hope it turns out to be an epic evening for you. Be it just online, out trick or treating or getting lucky!!!

I however spent the day writing a new story and wanted to come share with you all!!! C:

She thought she had control - Story by Poppet

LadySharon
Posted: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 9:08:34 PM

Good Halloween Evening, Lush! I dressed as a broke college student going and got a lot of candy. I can't seem to find my special brew recipe. I wanted to give some to all of the patrons here at this wonderful extablishment. I get inducted into the smart people's institute on Friday and I'm going to eat a lot of sushi afterwards. It's near my bedtime and I have 50 three to five year olds to see in the morning.

The Roommates Trilogy:
Roommates with Benefits
Roommates with Benefits: Snowed In
Roommates with Benefits: The Working Vacation is now available for your reading pleasure

Latest poem, Longing, is out now!

College Sex:

New story now available!
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Thursday, November 01, 2012 5:21:39 AM

Morning, molesters and molestees. Happy first day of November. Hope all leftover Halloween candy is the type you like. The Caffine Fairy made one of her all too infrequent mercy runs and left a pot of caffinated ambrosia that taste even better than it smells, he says, sipping on his second mug full. She also left piping hot water for those craving tea and/or hot chocolate.

Lady Sharon...FIFTY (50) 3-5 year olds!! Sweet mother-of-pearl, or maybe, peril, he says, setting aside a full bottle of Beaver Breath Brandy for the relief of Sister Sharon.

glasses8

scooter
Posted: Thursday, November 01, 2012 7:28:42 AM

wolverine15 wrote:

LOL,
I was thinking the same thing wolverine.
But honest, I was keeping an eye on CG, and she only had one. Moments before she had the next one evil4

Good to see you again Rumpster.
You clean up pretty good man, you've got a nice military shine going there.
Look at all the cool costumes remaining. So far, it's a toss-up between Coma, Tose and Terrance.
Honorable mentions to seeker also, for his unstoned new look.

Nice work miss Poppet, I'm going to give it a read then!
CurlyGirly
Posted: Thursday, November 01, 2012 8:16:41 AM

wolverine15 wrote:

Scooter wrote:
LOL,
I was thinking the same thing wolverine.
But honest, I was keeping an eye on CG, and she only had one. Moments before she had the next one

Thanks for the glowing endorsements, Boys!! *sheesh* People are going to think...well...that I'm a Lush or something!! evil4

I woke up at 3:30 this morning in a blast furnace. It was eighty FRICKIN seven degrees in the house. Had to turn off furnace and couldn't go back to sleep, so I'll need a few extra cups of that coffee, Rump.

Need to figure out the furnace issue and get new brakes today. For some extra fun, maybe I'll throw in a root canal. I'm pretty sure I'm not stopping at one drink this evening. drunken

adele
Posted: Thursday, November 01, 2012 1:51:46 PM

LOL, CG. Just make sure most of the anesthetic form the root canal has worn off, BEFORE you start drinking! How many trick or treaters did everyone get last night? i did not get even one! Just gonna have to eat those three bags of candy myself.

There is no mark of self,
And no mark of others,
No mark of living beings,
And no mark of a life.

-- The Diamond Sutra
seeker4
Posted: Thursday, November 01, 2012 2:19:39 PM

Opted out this year. Now that my own son is hitting his teens, he's tending to go to parties instead of trick or treating. Add to that the fact that my wife is away and I just decided I'd rather have the 4 hours that he was at the party to myself. Now, if my wife had been home, I doubt we would have handed out candy either since son being out for 4 hours = date night.

Satisfaction in the Park