Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Do you like sex with your clothes on? Options · View
buttercup2u
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 8:16:40 AM

I think that sex while clothed or even partially clothed is hot! It feels like there is an urgency, even if it has been planned out and is being acted out as part of a fantasy. I love to be pushed up against a wall and taken, fully clothed, panties either pushed aside, or pulled down, but not off...and I also love to give my lover oral sex while fully clothed, only exposing the necessary parts....These acts, make me extra steamy, even if I know they are going to happen. The anticipation of these events, makes me squirm with anticipation when I know thats what is going to happen later on in the day or evening.
Frank
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 8:54:41 AM

cindy_4u wrote:
Naked in bedroom. But clothed in the bathroom of a night club with my thong pushed to the side, the mini skirt pulled up and a cock buried deep.

L35

Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you.
Aldous Huxley

scotty792
Posted: Saturday, October 20, 2012 12:34:53 AM

Kimasa wrote:
As much as I like getting naked and having a long sensual love making session with a man or women I also like a lusty quickie with a lover who wants me so much there is no time to waste getting undressed. Spontaneous and hot.

Some examples:

Having him turn you around after a passionate kiss, bend you over, hitch up your skirt, pull your panties to one side and slide his cock deep into you then give you a fucking good good seeing to.

Fully clothed again, panties pulled to one side with him lying on his back, straddle him and ride on his cock.

Without removing any of you own clothing unzip his pants, but don't pull them off. Instead, just take his cock out and treat him to a blow job.

Go down on a girl who's just hitched up her skirt and removed her panties.

Have a lusty girl finger fuck you whilst you're fully clothed, her hand down the front of your panties and ideally with standing up with your back against a wall.

Do you like it?

And if you do please add some examples of what you like

I love your comments as I simply go ga-ga when my g/f keeps her panties on when we have sex. I love feeling her through her panties, kissing her pussy through her panties, masturbting her till she cums in her panties and the grand finale - fucking her with the leg of her panties pulled to one side.

To my great delight, my g/f shares my thoughts on this.

FarmgirlJill
Posted: Monday, October 22, 2012 1:27:34 PM

Love having spur of the moment sex with clothes on. Guess thats the main reason I dislike panties and don't wear them. I've had sex with my pants pulled down or my skirts lifted over my ass while bent over tables, in restroom stalls, fitting rooms, parks and backseats of cars. Heaven is all I can say. :)
Veronika
Posted: Saturday, November 03, 2012 3:58:38 PM

Sometimes clothes add to the sensuality... but I prefer the feel of the skin... the wetness and the convulsing thighs :P
1nympholes
Posted: Sunday, November 04, 2012 1:01:31 AM

Those of you who know me know how much I love sex. Naked, clothed or partially clad you know I love it... Seems like nude is what you do with a lover, but with some clothes on it feels like you are being taken and just used for someone's pleasure. Likely in a way you have little control over.

OMG yes guys call me quickly!!!

The girl who started early at this game of sexual pleasure, This girl that never seems to get as much as she wants, at least from the right people. But now certainly the woman that will test all the paths of pleasure with you.
stelmaria
Posted: Sunday, November 04, 2012 1:10:39 AM

Yes I do particularly enjoy the urgency in it. Schmexi!

Poppet
Posted: Monday, November 05, 2012 2:43:44 PM

I do much more perfer to be naked when I'm having sex, but I am also a big fan of quickies in public that don't allow such things. So I don't mind if we're still dressed..

There are also times when we're even home and it gets so hot and heavy that we can't think straight and end up having sex with most of our clothes on. But I rather not. I love the feeling of his naked body against mine.

A Few Of My Favourites

Oral – Audio - Eating Of My Pussy
Erotic Poem - Audio - Sucking Cock
Reluctance – Masturbating Slut Exposed
Exhibitionism - Audio - Afternoon Park Delights
Masturbation - Audio - Recommended Read - Phone Sex
Masturbation - Audio - Recommend Read - Two AM Orgasms
Supernatural – Audio – Recommended Read - My Life As A Genie
malebox
Posted: Monday, November 05, 2012 3:41:17 PM

Would prefer to be naked however will not refuse a dressed encounter.
_Crystal_
Posted: Thursday, January 03, 2013 9:52:30 PM

Yes! Unzipped Denim Shorts & Jeans <3

~Crystal; PM Me.?