Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Tease/Flirt Options · View
OohMom
Posted: Saturday, November 10, 2012 9:14:12 AM

Is it sometimes just about the tease or the flirt? Is there times you're not there for the return and you just want to see if you got it?
1Zratedgal
Posted: Saturday, November 10, 2012 9:48:28 AM

If I understand your question, I believe it depends on the situation and the persons involved.

For example, in my case, I may want to see if I still can attract someone sexually or maybe see if I can entice someone younger than myself and know if I still have "IT".

Teasing and Flirting are all part of the foreplay. How else do you start the "dance" of sexual tension and release?

Of course there are times that it is just for my ego to get someone worked up and wanting me but I don't like to torture them! Because if I wanted to attract them, then realistically, I would like to have them sexually as well....Just being honest.

Kisses!

Steph
Posted: Sunday, November 11, 2012 3:51:17 AM

I totally agree, flirting and teasing are important skills for a girl to learn and she needs to practice to perfect her skills. Sometimes it is just about the ego trip of seeing if you can get a response. Other times the whole mood grabs both of you and you end up having wild sex even though when you started you were only "playing around" and hadn't intended to fuck the guy. So yes, sometimes we are just seeing if we can get your attention.
Chrissy123
Posted: Sunday, November 11, 2012 9:43:25 AM

Teasing and flirting are fun!

positivetension
Posted: Sunday, November 11, 2012 11:23:37 AM

It can be just about flirting. It's playful and fun...it doesn't have to be about taking it all the way. Enjoy it for what it is. But that's only if both people are into it and it's kind of understood that the point is teasing each other. No reason two people can't enjoy some sexy banter :)

I would never do it to an unwitting stranger that I wasn't into, though. Enticing someone and then just walking away once you're satisifed that you could do it is cold hearted. It's really unfair to toy with someone for an ego boost.

The fear and the yearning
It's gonna eat you alive
BelleduJour
Posted: Sunday, November 11, 2012 9:51:03 PM

Both - most of the time it's sincerely about the dance of flirting and/or teasing that goes along with being into the person I'm with at that moment. Sometimes it's about my ego and me wanting to know if I still have IT. But the common denominator in both scenarios is that I'm not one to abuse it and really don't do it unless I already have some kind of attraction to them in the first place otherwise that's just cold.

Lizafucksalot
Posted: Monday, November 12, 2012 7:19:52 AM

I love to tease, I love to flirt and I love to fuck as well. Depends on the guy and my mood. It's all fun and sexy.
Nikki703
Posted: Monday, November 12, 2012 8:29:38 AM

I love to flirt but not necessariy tease. To me there is a difference. To tease someone into thinking you are interested when you are not is kind of cruel. But harmless flirting is fun.

I have a friend who loves to try and pick up younger women but he never follows thru with sex as he is not looking to cheat. Just likes to know he still can attract young hotties. As he calls it he practices "Catch and Release"
Frank
Posted: Monday, November 12, 2012 10:25:29 AM

BelleduJour wrote:
Both - sometimes it's sincerely about the dance of flirting and/or teasing that goes along with being into the person I'm with at that moment and a few times it's more about my ego and me wanting to know if I still have IT although I'm not one to abuse it and really don't do it unless I already have some kind of attraction to them in the first place - otherwise that's just cold :P

L35

Lizafucksalot wrote:
I love to tease, I love to flirt and I love to fuck as well. Depends on the guy and my mood. It's all fun and sexy.

Ldevil

Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you.
Aldous Huxley

1nympholes
Posted: Monday, November 12, 2012 1:24:01 PM

Unless you are with you S/O or you are a pro it seems to me that teasing and flirting is the first steps of foreplay. Now that I am not 25 anymore it is fun to flirt and tease much younger guys to see if they are still interested in what I have to offer.

The girl who started early at this game of sexual pleasure, This girl that never seems to get as much as she wants, at least from the right people. But now certainly the woman that will test all the paths of pleasure with you.
Naughtygrl73
Posted: Monday, November 12, 2012 11:37:02 PM

I have to agree with Nikki, there is a huge difference between flirting with someone and teasing.

There is skill involved with flirting, it's a dance that involves both parties enjoying one anothers humour and personality with a slightly risque edge.
Teasing is using your body to evoke a sexual response that if not followed through with is cruel, not to mention a little dangerous.

To answer the question....Im a huge flirt. I enjoy it for many reasons.
The attention, the ego boost for sure and lets face it.... it's fun

SallyRAnne
Posted: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 12:07:29 AM

Toi answer the question, absolutely, sometimes it's completely about the flirt. Like Nikki and the wise goddess above, teasing can sometimes be not very nice - that said, it can certainly have it's place for moments in my bedroom. Flirting is not always so harmless either though girls, I just know that your flirting will at times get someone all worked up, desperate for you - when does flirting become teasing or harmless flirting become more than that? I think we're saying that there's a playfulness, an enjoyment by both parties in what we like. And certainly for me, that's what I love.
Posted: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 4:32:44 AM

I have hurt partners with my flirting, and been humiliated by theirs.
This is just one man's opinion, obviously, but I feel flirting can have consequences, intended or not.
JennieB
Posted: Friday, November 16, 2012 6:35:43 AM

I enjoy flirting and teasing but only with those who know me. They will know what I am doing and that nothing will become of it. I agree with previous posts that with a stranger, or someone that does not know you that well, it can be quite hurtful.
Posted: Friday, November 16, 2012 6:41:24 AM

I love to flirt and tease but my body and cravings always spoil the fun and i end up just giving the guy or girl what they want lol...
katieles91
Posted: Friday, November 16, 2012 6:55:28 AM

I enjoy flirting but only once I'm sure that the girl is willing to play for my team if u get my meaning. Never flirt or tease with guys though. thats what could get in trouble at the ned of the night when u go home with a girl - if i'm lucky!! Last time i was in hospital, i flirted with one of the nurses - so glad i did, she made me feel much better!!!!!!
Jinxy
Posted: Friday, November 16, 2012 8:56:39 AM

I love to flirt, I'm a big flirt. As for teasing the only time I tease is if I finish by giving in. Or that makes me a cock tease and I am far from a cock tease.

†Jinxy Approved†

JamieW
Posted: Friday, November 16, 2012 8:59:37 AM

You called me?
Veronika
Posted: Saturday, November 17, 2012 1:30:45 PM

I think flirting and teasing is not as simple or easy as it is generally taken....you really need a smart mind to do it intelligently. Yes flirting and teasing without brain is like telling everyone how dumb you are !

I love it and love to do it... for me its the first step towards a passionate lovemaking :)
Frank
Posted: Monday, November 19, 2012 4:51:33 AM

Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you.
Aldous Huxley

sweet_as_candy
Posted: Monday, November 19, 2012 5:24:16 AM

Naughtygrl73 wrote:
I have to agree with Nikki, there is a huge difference between flirting with someone and teasing.

There is skill involved with flirting, it's a dance that involves both parties enjoying one anothers humour and personality with a slightly risque edge.
Teasing is using your body to evoke a sexual response that if not followed through with is cruel, not to mention a little dangerous.

To answer the question....Im a huge flirt. I enjoy it for many reasons.
The attention, the ego boost for sure and lets face it.... it's fun

You're a flirt T? I always had you down for the sweet and angelic type, just like me *flutters eyelashes* f-hihi

I have to agree with the other comments, I think flirting is great fun and anyone would be lying if they said they don't flirt to some extent. It adds to the fun and the giggles. kekekegay

Posted: Monday, November 19, 2012 5:50:04 AM

In my line of work flirting goes with the job and do love it! I guess I do tease somewhat, although not intentional. I just love dressing sexy and showing mhmm! 3601
Posted: Saturday, December 28, 2013 2:46:51 PM

I like to flirt and get attention and i guess somehow its affirmation that I have it. Teasing can be just because I am feeling devilish!!! but for me flirting requires tow to tango but teasing does not require reciprocation - you do it and move on.
Nyaeve80
Posted: Sunday, December 29, 2013 9:07:47 AM

Nikki703 wrote:
As he calls it he practices "Catch and Release"

I love this, catch and release... that is a US police programme right? I must be an undercover detective then.
Clarkie1990
Posted: Monday, December 30, 2013 4:19:13 PM

Teasing and flirting can be so much fun, sometimes the chase is more worthwhile, well unless it's with the right person of course.

TheScheherezadeFeint
Posted: Monday, December 30, 2013 4:58:10 PM

I'm sure to some extent. To me it's more about that part of the experience being fun too, in much the same way having a cock shoved in and out of my pussy feels really good, but it's rarely going to make me cum.

Newest Stories:

"At First Sight (She)", Fetish - http://www.lushstories.com/stories/fetish/at-first-sight-she.aspx

"At First Sight (He)", Quickie; Recommended Read! :) - http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/at-first-sight-he.aspx

"Moving Day I: ...And The Spell Was Broken" (revised and retitled) Oral Sex - http://www.lushstories.com/stories/oral-sex/moving-day-i-and-the-spell-was.aspx