Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Hmm still am virgin? Options · View
JesseCarter
Posted: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 11:52:32 AM

Hmmm I still am an a virgin, too bad for me i never had a intimate relationship, well lots of my friend said they had this had that.
Had girlfriends before but never to bed.

Maybe its the way I think, I refuse on doing so cause i believe sex is truly wonderful when its done to one person for the rest of your life

So need your advice on either to continue being like this or maybe change and loosen up( enjoy life ;) )
Shylass
Posted: Friday, November 16, 2012 10:31:28 AM

milflover1996 wrote:
Hmmm I still am an a virgin, too bad for me i never had a intimate relationship, well lots of my friend said they had this had that.
Had girlfriends before but never to bed.

Maybe its the way I think, I refuse on doing so cause i believe sex is truly wonderful when its done to one person for the rest of your life

So need your advice on either to continue being like this or maybe change and loosen up( enjoy life ;) )

Only you can decide what is right for you.

I was brought up in a strict Christian household, to believe that sex before marriage is wrong. I had very clear views on it up until a few years ago. Now I am of the mind that if a person cared for me very deeply, and I, for him, then it's okay. I think wanting to share such intimacy and making each other feel good is really lovely. I don't know what I think about marriage anymore anyway.

I have a nano-second of experience, but I cared about him very much. I was about eight hours away from telling him I was ready when he decided he wanted his ex, and I never did. But based on how I thought he felt about me, I would have.

I think what changed my feelings was not that I think nobody would ever want to marry me, but that there are different levels of intimacy, and unless we are willing to explore how we feel, and different ways of expressing ourselves, and making each other feel great, then we might be throwing away something that will allow us not only pleasure, but a connection we may never find in any other way. And I don't think it's a bad connection. I think it's a basic, wonderful connection.

If you choose to save that connection for somebody special, then that's wonderful. My somebody special might not be my husband, but I would have to care for them deeply, even if I am not in love with them, and vice versa.

There are also other things people can do to share fun and intimacy without penetrative sex, you know. drunken Perhaps ask yourself how much you would like to share with a person. There's a whole world of exploration that doesn't necessarily mean penis-in-vagina (or even ass) if you wish to keep something back for a life partner. I think you can "loosen up and enjoy life" and still keep one part back for a life partner; I don't think it's all or nothing.

So, I'd say, don't worry too much, just look at the pros and cons, and enjoy the process. Trust me, I have spent years stressing about the subject!

I found a lot of the replies in these threads quite thought-provoking, so maybe you will too?

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst5318_still-a-virgin.aspx

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst13323_Sex-before-marriage-Or-marriage-before-sex.aspx

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst12536_how-do-you-view-sex.aspx

A forum search will find you countless threads on the subject, too.

Good luck!

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
crazydiamond
Posted: Friday, November 16, 2012 2:00:21 PM

Shylass wrote:

Only you can decide what is right for you.

I was brought up in a strict Christian household, to believe that sex before marriage is wrong. I had very clear views on it up until a few years ago. Now I am of the mind that if a person cared for me very deeply, and I, for him, then it's okay. I think wanting to share such intimacy and making each other feel good is really lovely. I don't know what I think about marriage anymore anyway.

I have a nano-second of experience, but I cared about him very much. I was about eight hours away from telling him I was ready when he decided he wanted his ex, and I never did. But based on how I thought he felt about me, I would have.

I think what changed my feelings was not that I think nobody would ever want to marry me, but that there are different levels of intimacy, and unless we are willing to explore how we feel, and different ways of expressing ourselves, and making each other feel great, then we might be throwing away something that will allow us not only pleasure, but a connection we may never find in any other way. And I don't think it's a bad connection. I think it's a basic, wonderful connection.

If you choose to save that connection for somebody special, then that's wonderful. My somebody special might not be my husband, but I would have to care for them deeply, even if I am not in love with them, and vice versa.

There are also other things people can do to share fun and intimacy without penetrative sex, you know. drunken Perhaps ask yourself how much you would like to share with a person. There's a whole world of exploration that doesn't necessarily mean penis-in-vagina (or even ass) if you wish to keep something back for a life partner. I think you can "loosen up and enjoy life" and still keep one part back for a life partner; I don't think it's all or nothing.

So, I'd say, don't worry too much, just look at the pros and cons, and enjoy the process. Trust me, I have spent years stressing about the subject!

I found a lot of the replies in these threads quite thought-provoking, so maybe you will too?

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst5318_still-a-virgin.aspx

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst13323_Sex-before-marriage-Or-marriage-before-sex.aspx

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst12536_how-do-you-view-sex.aspx

A forum search will find you countless threads on the subject, too.

Good luck!

"Now I am of the mind that if a person cared for me very deeply, and I, for him, then it's okay. I think wanting to share such intimacy and making each other feel good is really lovely."

That right there is the most valid point of this very valid post!! Well done Shy, once again , you see things in a way that explains them beautifully.

Marriage is not the be all and end all, we are just conditioned to think it is, a connection or want to share with another is far more important. Sorry if that bursts a few bubbles. xx

realz
Posted: Saturday, November 24, 2012 4:30:17 AM

I think it is a kind of myth that there is something 'magic' about having only had sex with one person. Probably a story our ancestors told to kids to try to keep them virginal till marriage (that and 'men don't want to marry an experienced woman). Everyone needs to make their own choices but at the end of the road will you regret the paths not taken.

Neither me nor my wife were virgins (ha), that has not harmed our relationship (probably helped)