Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

have you ever felt your pussy getting filled with a cock when you are asleep Options · View
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 9:03:38 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 534,624
have you ever felt your pussy getting filled with a cock when you are asleep
margali
Posted: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 11:18:11 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 10/27/2012
Posts: 20
Location: United States
Are you talking a dream or reality?
sprite
Posted: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 11:38:36 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 14,514
Location: My Tower, United States
Milik_Redman
Posted: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 11:47:16 PM

Rank: Internet Philosopher

Joined: 8/14/2009
Posts: 4,371
Location: somewhere deep under the Earth, United States
Seen this before and Im still not sure how a man could really pull it off without waking her. Or frankly, why he would want too.

“It is a great thing to know your vices.”
― Marcus Tullius Cicero


My Editors Choice Award Winning Stories.








DarkMaster
Posted: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 1:20:06 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 8/15/2012
Posts: 20
Location: Wouldnt you like to know, Japan
I do that to my wife all the time. She says it makes her dreams more erotic muwhahahahaha

"Some Warriors look fierce, but are mild. Some seem timid, but are vicious. Look beyond appearances; position yourself for the advantage. - Deng Ming-Dao
stephanie
Posted: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 1:51:30 PM

Rank: Bohemian

Joined: 1/1/2010
Posts: 4,863
Location: Dublin, Ire., Ireland


Is THIS allowed?????

xx Steph

(I have no doubt the new member posting means no dodginess, but....) To fuck someone while they're asleep contravenes a couple of our rules...

"Is there a PLACE in this city to always feel this way?" (The Blue Nile)
Nikki703
Posted: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 2:18:30 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 12,661
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
stephanie wrote:


Is THIS allowed?????

xx Steph

(I have no doubt the new member posting means no dodginess, but....) To fuck someone while they're asleep contravenes a couple of our rules...


Why? Would you really consider this non-consenual sex if the couple is having a sexual relationship? Its not as if the guy broke into a woman's house and began to fuck her while she was sleeping. Would it be any different than a woman giving her sleeping husband a blow job?


Well, I take your point, yet to suggest ANY kind of sexual activity, including that of fucking a passed out spouse is permissible MERELY because the partners are married DOES, in effect, violate our rules... (Just because he's married to her, doesn't mean he gets to use her like an inanimate object...) (Except under Shari'a Law, which we don't follow....)

The thing is, as Site Moderators, we have, (more often than we'd like, frankly...) to police our guidelines.

There is nothing nicer, and many of us are lucky enough to have experienced this, than to be gently awoken by the passionate caresses of a lover we welcome in that delightful moment...

BUT, to allow the acceptance of unconscious sex is to open the doors to date rape, rohypnol rape, drunken rape etc.... And we have to be careful...


It's easily fixed in the edit... If a man, or indeed a woman, makes a move on a sleeping partner, (!) and that partner, still semi-sleepy, consents to the attention by consent, (snuggling back), by speech, (a welcoming 'mmmmm' would be fine), or by action, (grasping their partner in a way that suggests the attention is welcomed), well, that's fine...

YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE the crazy stuff we bounce....

We're just trying to keep it clean and cool.....

Now hush...... Go to sleep.......

xx Steph

Mazza
Posted: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 2:26:19 PM

Rank: Mazztastic

Joined: 9/20/2012
Posts: 3,040
Location: Scotland, United Kingdom
Yes... divorce looms as a result...

I think you'll find that it constitutes rape, or attempted rape, or lack of consent or whatever... (a no-go subject in the forums here)

(You'll find there are threads on this already, guys)

*sigh*
chgolf
Posted: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 2:33:20 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/6/2012
Posts: 1,706
Location: United Kingdom
Well said Mazza x
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 2:38:46 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 534,624
Yes but not often enough!
Ianthomas
Posted: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 3:00:56 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 7/9/2011
Posts: 93
Sorry, but why the fuck, for want of a better phrase, would you want to? Aspiring or frustrated necrophiliac perhaps?? (oh sorry, that probably aint a Lush word!!) Surely it can't be coz even your hand has rejected you?

Want to wake your lover up? Then fine, do it other ways, like kissing her perhaps? Could show love and brush your teeth first mind you, or bring back something to drink?

Is someone seriously moving to the idea that they can do whatever they want whenever they want coz 'their' female is in 'their' house or bed or whatever? Sorry, there is something like respecting someone; remembering that they are actually human and have the right to say fuck off rather than just being your fuck toy. And as muttered already, you are getting into serious legal non-consensual sex areas

So, yeah, while there is a tempatation to suggest that all women sneak a mouse trap inside them after they have had their evening pee, how about just treating them all with a bit of love hey?

But hey, my problem i guess, i have always preferred to have sex with someone who is actually responding to it and is therefore awake and is giving some love back. Shit i am such a kinky bastard. I apologise! Time to find another site i guess!!!


Guest
Posted: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 3:23:33 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 534,624
hiding
Ariel21
Posted: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 3:51:50 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 5/31/2012
Posts: 189
Location: http://www.lushstories.com/ariel21, United States
yup :)
Mazza
Posted: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 6:49:23 PM

Rank: Mazztastic

Joined: 9/20/2012
Posts: 3,040
Location: Scotland, United Kingdom
Nikki703 wrote:


Why? Would you really consider this non-consenual sex if the couple is having a sexual relationship? Its not as if the guy broke into a woman's house and began to fuck her while she was sleeping. Would it be any different than a woman giving her sleeping husband a blow job?


Well, I take your point, yet to suggest ANY kind of sexual activity, including that of fucking a passed out spouse is permissible MERELY because the partners are married DOES, in effect, violate our rules... (Just because he's married to her, doesn't mean he gets to use her like an inanimate object...) (Except under Shari'a Law, which we don't follow....)

The thing is, as Site Moderators, we have, (more often than we'd like, frankly...) to police our guidelines.

There is nothing nicer, and many of us are lucky enough to have experienced this, than to be gently awoken by the passionate caresses of a lover we welcome in that delightful moment...

BUT, to allow the acceptance of unconscious sex is to open the doors to date rape, rohypnol rape, drunken rape etc.... And we have to be careful...


It's easily fixed in the edit... If a man, or indeed a woman, makes a move on a sleeping partner, (!) and that partner, still semi-sleepy, consents to the attention by consent, (snuggling back), by speech, (a welcoming 'mmmmm' would be fine), or by action, (grasping their partner in a way that suggests the attention is welcomed), well, that's fine...

YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE the crazy stuff we bounce....

We're just trying to keep it clean and cool.....

Now hush...... Go to sleep.......

xx Steph



Gish nikki, seems like you're channeling here?? Changed your name and everything!


evil4 evil4
MsQuote
Posted: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 7:08:11 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 11/14/2012
Posts: 39
Location: United States
I don't take offense to this question, especially since it's something my lover and have discussed many times. Realistically, I don't know how this could happen without him waking me, but the thought is so nice ... if only he wasn't such a sound sleeper!

Ms Quote

Author of A Good Woman's Dirty Mind
Visit my blog, A Good Woman's Dirty Mind
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 8:14:28 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 534,624
I was in a musical for charity in February. It's a lot of work and very tiring. After the third night and the appropriate cast party afterwards a freind of my husbands took me home my husband was traveling due to business). My husband let it be known tohim that "he could if he wanted". He did. In bed, I was lying there accepting his erection and it was SOOO knice and relaxing that I actually fell asleep. His thrusts kept going and I woke up off and on several times, each time feeling him absooutely filling me up over and over. It was the most delicious feeling, being in "dream land", in that inbetween state, not awake not asleep kind of hanging there in some kind of blissful delierium and his erection and the sound were the ONLY thngs in my universe. When he ejaculated I orgasmed. Wonderful. I have never been able to duplicate it.
Guest
Posted: Thursday, November 15, 2012 2:58:35 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 534,624
I have before, in what "experts" say is sleep paralysis. Others say it's a succubus/incubus. Either way, in that almost sleep state, lucid dreams feel exceptionally real. I think that's what the poster was referring to, not rape or non-consensual sex. I know a few people who have experienced it. It feels real, and hell, if it's a succubus/incubus, why not let them? Having sex with a ghost/spirit, whatever you wanna call it, it can be pretty great and so enjoyable :D
MarySweets
Posted: Thursday, November 15, 2012 3:21:36 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/5/2012
Posts: 292
Location: In my fantastic mind, Australia
Nikki703 wrote:


Why? Would you really consider this non-consenual sex if the couple is having a sexual relationship? Its not as if the guy broke into a woman's house and began to fuck her while she was sleeping. Would it be any different than a woman giving her sleeping husband a blow job?


It depends on the person. If the partner woke up during the time the other half put his cock inside or put the penis in mouth. And the other party objects then that is spousal rape it doesn't matter if it is a short term boyfriend, fuck buddy, fiance or husband.

If the person being violated is not consenting it's rape.

"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
BabydollSlave
Posted: Thursday, November 15, 2012 6:14:42 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/15/2012
Posts: 483
Location: Been All Around The World , Japan
Ianthomas wrote:
Sorry, but why the fuck, for want of a better phrase, would you want to? Aspiring or frustrated necrophiliac perhaps?? (oh sorry, that probably aint a Lush word!!) Surely it can't be coz even your hand has rejected you?

Want to wake your lover up? Then fine, do it other ways, like kissing her perhaps? Could show love and brush your teeth first mind you, or bring back something to drink?

Is someone seriously moving to the idea that they can do whatever they want whenever they want coz 'their' female is in 'their' house or bed or whatever? Sorry, there is something like respecting someone; remembering that they are actually human and have the right to say fuck off rather than just being your fuck toy. And as muttered already, you are getting into serious legal non-consensual sex areas




in response to this I believe my husband was just stating that yes I do respond and not in a negative aspect to his actions to me. NO I am not a "fuck toy" and I would like to say there are many forms and stages of sleep. I can only speak on myself and when he does this to me. but I am subconsciously aware that he is doing this to me. it affects me physically and psychologically. NO I do not consider it rape to myself. when I respond with "thank you, more please, cuddles and moans" as far as I have know that is wanting it regardless of how it initially started. (Here are a few of the sites my Professor uses to describe levels of sleep.. http://www.sleepdex.org/stages.htm or http://alleydog.com/topics/consciousness_sleep.php they are good reads) I am not fully paralyzed and unaware of my environment because I have not reached a fully REM state. So hence because I respond to my husband in my bed it is not rape or inappropriate. maybe you don't get those positive comments and interaction when you have intercourse but he does.
furthermore there are a ton of fetishes and taboo like customs on this site in both forums and stories and by highly prized authors. so agree with Mazza I'm sure it is a hard line to draw on here for appropriateness and good read. yes Rape of an individual is a horrible situation that should not be encourage or discussed in a positive manner. I am NOT stating a husband or wife for that manner can not rape their spouse (because yes it happens I work with those cases) but in my case it is not...rape just clarifying that for everyone.
so opinions are just that...someones personal response to an individual topic...some may like like them some may not.


my newest :)
Guest
Posted: Thursday, November 15, 2012 7:56:41 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 534,624
Well,it became a debate.i didn't say it is right or wrong.
BeauxAngel
Posted: Thursday, November 15, 2012 8:19:06 AM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 11/3/2012
Posts: 7
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
LOVE to wake up that way, and YES It has happened to me more than once!!!
Jinxy
Posted: Thursday, November 15, 2012 9:32:04 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/10/2012
Posts: 2,827
Location: †Jinxy Approved†, United States
I'm not sure how the girl wouldn't wake up pretty quickly when this happen or how he was even able to do it without waking her up before being fully in. I agree with most of the others and wake her up another way then fuck her when she's awake to enjoy it too.

†Jinxy Approved†

Nikki703
Posted: Thursday, November 15, 2012 10:10:20 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 12,661
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
MarySweets wrote:


It depends on the person. If the partner woke up during the time the other half put his cock inside or put the penis in mouth. And the other party objects then that is spousal rape it doesn't matter if it is a short term boyfriend, fuck buddy, fiance or husband.

If the person being violated is not consenting it's rape.


I totally agree. If the person objects than it is rape. But I am under the impresssion that the OP is talking about it being with someone who will not object.

I also agree that I dont see why you would want to put your cock in a woman's pussy while she was sleeping. I know I would not want that done to me. But having my pussy licked or fingered to wake me up is very pleasurable in my opinion but I guess technically it follows the same laws, though since I would not object no laws are broken.

I understand that the site moderators have a tough job policing the forums, but sometimes things get blown out of proprtion too.
Guest
Posted: Thursday, November 15, 2012 5:09:32 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 534,624
nekolover90 wrote:
I have before, in what "experts" say is sleep paralysis. Others say it's a succubus/incubus. Either way, in that almost sleep state, lucid dreams feel exceptionally real. I think that's what the poster was referring to, not rape or non-consensual sex. I know a few people who have experienced it. It feels real, and hell, if it's a succubus/incubus, why not let them? Having sex with a ghost/spirit, whatever you wanna call it, it can be pretty great and so enjoyable :D



The thing about succubus and incubus spirits is that they dont just have sex with you, their goal is to have control over you and incubus spirits can actually impregnate a woman with a cursed child... this is the biggest reason for it not being pleasurable. a succubus targets males and although more rare they can have much greater effects. Often a man haunted by a succubus will go into depression and even turn suicidal. I know this because I use to go to church.... yes yes I know. ME? Church? hard to believe.

Whew lol now that that lesson is over let me answer the question.... yes... my ex use to fuck me when i was asleep and when i was passed out.... I enjoyed waking up with a pussy full of cock trusting into me... quite often when i was passed out i wouldnt wake up at all and instead just wake up satisfied lol. Keep in mind my ex did ask permission to do this to me.
jenni_the_slut82
Posted: Thursday, November 15, 2012 5:42:17 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 11/2/2011
Posts: 13
i love to wake up to my pussy full of cock
doctorlove
Posted: Thursday, November 15, 2012 6:46:31 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/11/2012
Posts: 562
Location: United States
I dated a girl that sleep naked with me and during the night I woke up hard and horny. I fucked the hell out of her and rolled over to fall back asleep. I really dont think I was fully awake at the time. The moment just happened and she enjoyed it.
Guest
Posted: Friday, November 16, 2012 8:14:13 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 534,624
jenni_the_slut82 wrote:
i love to wake up to my pussy full of cock
just good
JackMang
Posted: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 11:44:40 AM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 1/24/2012
Posts: 5
Location: United States
are you asking because you are a date rapist of because you have a girlfriend who has that as a fantasy?
nomoremsmi
Posted: Thursday, November 22, 2012 7:41:45 AM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 11/22/2012
Posts: 6
Location: Midland, United States
I started performing oral on a girlfriend once while she was sleeping. She woke up, I remember her saying "oh hey what ya doin" kind of fuzzy like when you wake up, duh. After she came we both went back to sleep. When we talked in the morning she said that it started out like she was dreaming and then the dream just kept feeling better and more real, of course then she woke up to the reality. She loved it and wanted to know when she could expect it again. I don't remember what brought it about, I just woke up in the middle of the night with sex on my mind. I never thought about the consent of it since when we were dating anytime either of us wanted sex the other was willing.
DLizze
Posted: Thursday, November 22, 2012 12:46:50 PM

Rank: Story Verifier

Joined: 4/23/2011
Posts: 2,552
annmssb wrote:
I was in a musical for charity in February. It's a lot of work and very tiring. After the third night and the appropriate cast party afterwards ... I was lying there accepting his erection and it was SOOO knice and relaxing that I actually fell asleep. His thrusts kept going and I woke up off and on several times, each time feeling him absooutely filling me up over and over. It was the most delicious feeling, being in "dream land", in that inbetween state, not awake not asleep kind of hanging there in some kind of blissful delierium and his erection and the sound were the ONLY thngs in my universe. When he ejaculated I orgasmed. Wonderful. I have never been able to duplicate it.


I can relate to this, having been in a similar state of exhaustion during "Hell week"* for Damn Yankees when, while my wife was riding me, I kept falling asleep, then awakening.

* For those of you unfamiliar with how community theater works, "Hell week" begins with two run-throughs on Sunday, and at least one, sometimes two each night, and culminates with the Opening Performance on Friday. Usually, by Wedneaday or so, everyone is completely exhausted, from working a day job, then rehearsing until all hours of the night.

"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.