Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

can you fetch his cum just with the movement of your vaginal muscles without strokes? Options · View
Posted: Saturday, November 17, 2012 1:23:59 AM

Posted: Saturday, November 17, 2012 6:10:46 AM

Yes i have been able to do this once but he was a cery easy to please lover... I imagine any real man with any kind of stamina at all wouldnt cum from just doing that
clum
Posted: Saturday, November 17, 2012 6:21:17 AM

emmafisher wrote:
Yes i have been able to do this once but he was a cery easy to please lover... I imagine any real man with any kind of stamina at all wouldnt cum from just doing that

Every day is a school day.
Posted: Saturday, November 17, 2012 9:04:06 AM

I did it a few times with a virgin male guy of 19 when I was 22. He was almost on the point of orgasm when he entered me anyhow, so I just used my vaginal muscles and hey ho! he flooded me. That was just what I wanted ... get his first urgent load out of the way ...and although his cock receded slightly it never actually left me. Ten minutes later he was erect again and this time we had mutually enjoyable sex. He was over the moon when I orgasmed and promptly filled me with his sperm once more. He went on to be a superb lover eventually.

But as Emma Fisher states, with a more seasoned and experienced guy this would not have been enough to make him climax.