Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

would you ever want to see your girl fucked by another man? Options · View
musicluver
Posted: Tuesday, November 06, 2012 7:19:04 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/14/2012
Posts: 522
Location: somewhere boring, United States
menarealwaysignorged wrote:


lol wow that's also funny laughing3, anyway first who said it was just one relationship that cause it all , I never did, second I'll admit I don't trust women but even I know better then to blame the entire gender otherwise I wouldn't have the friends I have on my friend list, Oh and this is most important, I didn't ask anyone to ''buy'' anything,this post ask a question and I answer it plain and simple

Ok i know some of the people on your friends list, and i know some of them most likely are too damned nice to not be your friends. My guess is your wife was fooling around BECAUSE of your attitude and you just dont have the ability to admit it. You completely alienate people that you claim you dont give a fuck about yet here you are whining like a wounded animal about how your heartache this and that. For once on a thread show some self respect and just let this die.
sprite
Posted: Tuesday, November 06, 2012 7:32:24 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 14,408
Location: My Tower, United States
menarealwaysignorged wrote:


lol wow that's also funny laughing3, anyway first who said it was just one relationship that cause it all , I never did, second I'll admit I don't trust women but even I know better then to blame the entire gender otherwise I wouldn't have the friends I have on my friend list, Oh and this is most important, I didn't ask anyone to ''buy'' anything,this post ask a question and I answer it plain and simple


*shrugs* one relationship, 2, 3... men have done some very bad things to me, too, thing that probably make your pain seem laughable - that said, i don't take it out on them, i don't blame them for what a small percentage did, i don't go around and post my hatred and disdain for an entire gender in public forums, and i have not let it make me bitter. and you know, your statement sound suspiciously like... i don't hate black/gay/hispanic people... i have a black/hispanic/gay friend. and you know? that you don't trust women is YOUR loss - you have decided to make yourself ignored, sour, prickly in the way that you talk about us, treat us, the posts you make - to be truthful, i feel sorry for you... to a point. you're kind of sad. i've seen far too many statements about women here in the short time you've been here to cut you any slack. sorry, but you earned the ire you're getting heaped on you here.

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, November 06, 2012 7:36:16 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 530,465
musicluver wrote:
Ive never spoken to you once but i see how you act on the forums and you want people to sympathize with you or feel sorry for you? I like to think of myself as a pretty reasonable man, but you arent much of a conversationalist out in the threads. You tend to come off as arrogant abrasive and honestly not someone a lot of people want to be friends with. Yet you think or expect people to be there with a heartfelt im sorry or word of kindness? We all have our faults but you dont seem to even try to be polite at all. Heres my advice from one asshole to another. Stop acting like one if you give a fuck about what other people think otherwise stop whining and act your age.


Ok last comment because last time I check one of the rules clearly state about no heated debates in the forums, if any of you want to label me misogynist fine whatever,I'll say this again, I didn't ask for anything, all I did was answer a question on this one forum and that was it,not my fault that some petty people wanted to make a show out of it, especially mangina's who'll put up an act just to make their lady mistresses nod their heads just to win some ''good guy points'' so drop the act
sprite
Posted: Tuesday, November 06, 2012 7:48:38 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 14,408
Location: My Tower, United States
menarealwaysignorged wrote:


Ok last comment because last time I check one of the rules clearly state about no heated debates in the forums, if any of you want to label me misogynist fine whatever,I'll say this again, I didn't ask for anything, all I did was answer a question on this one forum and that was it,not my fault that some petty people wanted to make a show out of it, especially mangina's who'll put up an act just to make their lady mistresses nod their heads just to win some ''good guy points'' so drop the act


hey, those 'manginas', as you call them? can't speak for all of them (tho i'm starting to lean this way about Musicluver) but i know Felix, and he is one the of the coolest, least 'pussywhipped', smart, funny, charming, sexy, and loyal guys i've ever known and you know something? we girls appreciate that, and let me tell you, he reaps the benefits - YOU might think he's a tool, but really, i think you need to start looking in the mirror - obviously, your behavior is still being driven by your exes - pretty much most of what you spout in here is a reaction to 'you being wronged'. so, tell me, who is the real tool?

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
musicluver
Posted: Tuesday, November 06, 2012 7:54:51 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/14/2012
Posts: 522
Location: somewhere boring, United States
menarealwaysignorged wrote:


Ok last comment because last time I check one of the rules clearly state about no heated debates in the forums, if any of you want to label me misogynist fine whatever,I'll say this again, I didn't ask for anything, all I did was answer a question on this one forum and that was it,not my fault that some petty people wanted to make a show out of it, especially mangina's who'll put up an act just to make their lady mistresses nod their heads just to win some ''good guy points'' so drop the act

Unlike you i actually have these things called friends. I do and say what i do because its what i believe. You made a comment about people not knowing you or something well heres the same thing to you, how many of us that you badmouth do you know the slightest bit about? tell me something about myself or Sprite or Ladyx that isnt on our profiles. Simple point is that your playing 'the poor me i want to be an asshole because my life isnt perfect yet i want people to care despite the fact im that ' kind of guy. If you want friends that are your friends because they actually like you and not because they pity you then again stop the petty generalization of people and stop acting like a little child because someone doesnt agree with you or agree with the way you act. Im also done with this thread because nothing else can really be said that hasnt been and its not like anything is going to be taken in by you anyway.
Discreetfella
Posted: Thursday, November 08, 2012 4:32:29 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 10/21/2012
Posts: 20
Location: United States
OMG yes... It would be such a turn on to see the pleasure she gets from a new cock making her squirm. To watch as she feeling of something new slips inside her, as she orgasms around it, as it shoot all over her perfect tits, yep that would be a helluva turn on.
Icarus32
Posted: Friday, November 09, 2012 4:59:07 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/10/2012
Posts: 254
Location: Around, Canada
nope, would be totally out of the question.
kylie_kained
Posted: Friday, November 09, 2012 5:27:11 PM

Rank: Detention Seeker

Joined: 8/17/2010
Posts: 994
Location: Over your Knee Screaming and Kicking!, United King
Yes, Have done many times and really love it always.
















tdickison
Posted: Friday, November 09, 2012 5:53:59 PM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 12/2/2011
Posts: 8
Location: Brazil, United States
yes many more times over it is very erotic when it happens.
tbar0212
Posted: Friday, November 09, 2012 6:10:03 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 8/22/2012
Posts: 30
Location: Charlotte, United States
Some call me crazy but i wanna see it so bad, for some reason the thought of seeing her getting pounded by another cock is so hot to me!
hotvicky
Posted: Friday, November 09, 2012 6:11:18 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 12/2/2011
Posts: 60
Location: Montana, USA, United States
Seen it, loved it, will do it again, hopefully this weekend.
budwilliams
Posted: Friday, November 09, 2012 7:57:23 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/17/2011
Posts: 494
Location: United States
There would be rules agreed to beforehand, but yes, I would be open to discussing it
Mikewithadick
Posted: Sunday, November 18, 2012 7:40:36 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 10/10/2012
Posts: 18
Location: Orange County, United States
YES. it is so erotic and sexy to watch your woman being pleasured. It sometimes causes a problem where the woman you love takes it as sharing = not loving her or not taking the relationship seriosly which by the way ladies is very far from threw truth.
Jinxy
Posted: Sunday, November 18, 2012 9:25:09 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/10/2012
Posts: 2,827
Location: †Jinxy Approved†, United States
menarealwaysignorged wrote:


Ok last comment because last time I check one of the rules clearly state about no heated debates in the forums, if any of you want to label me misogynist fine whatever,I'll say this again, I didn't ask for anything, all I did was answer a question on this one forum and that was it,not my fault that some petty people wanted to make a show out of it, especially mangina's who'll put up an act just to make their lady mistresses nod their heads just to win some ''good guy points'' so drop the act



I'm not sure why everyone is jumping on your case. I'm sure a lot of people, if not everyone would feel the same way if they came home to find their girlfriend/boyfriend husband/wife what have you fucking someone else. I don't think because what she did should be a reason to think all women are like this though I'm sure other things have happen to you in your life to feel this way. I'm hoping in away because if this one time thing is going to affect you then you must have a lot of trust issues with people. I however think there is more behind it then this one thing. I'm sorry that it happen and I'm sorry that the people in this thread can't be a bit more understanding. It would be different if it was them, wouldn't it?

Best regards

†Jinxy Approved†

Guest
Posted: Saturday, April 12, 2014 2:56:28 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 530,465
funwife wrote:
my hubby likes it


I would like to see my wife get it from another guy/gal as i watched
Denver5280
Posted: Saturday, April 12, 2014 8:42:12 AM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 4/12/2014
Posts: 3
Location: United States
Absolutely, if she's into it. I'd love to watch another guy make her cum. If I can eat her out and fuck her immediately afterwards, it's all the better.
1HornyHungryOkami
Posted: Sunday, April 13, 2014 12:37:49 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/5/2014
Posts: 106
No, I do NOT want to see my girl getting screwed by some guy plus we are in a monogamous for two years now and she knows exactly how I feel about this question lol. My gf and me wouldn't ever think about this, because we care for each other very deeply and we just couldn't think about this so yeah.

_Atlantis
Posted: Sunday, April 13, 2014 9:24:29 AM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 10/4/2013
Posts: 64
Location: Germany
I saw this questions a few times on forum, and my question is no.

would you share your most worth thing?..if everybody can do to my gf what I do, she would be like a coal for me, not a diamond
rube37
Posted: Monday, April 14, 2014 10:27:44 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 1/24/2012
Posts: 44
Location: United States
This is something that I have never experienced, but something that my wife and I have talked about and fantasized about many times. The notion of this happening sure has made for some great sex, and I would add that should we ever consider it, it would only be in a situation where I am participating as well!
playsit
Posted: Monday, April 14, 2014 11:03:43 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/26/2011
Posts: 289
Location: Northeastern Untied Sates, United States
No way. I'm not the jealous type with talking and flirting or even maybe even her being another woman, but she is mine. She owns my heart, so absolutely no way would I want to see her being fucked by another man. If one of her fantasies was a MFM threesome I would discuss it, but the other guy would only be a prop. I would expect her to feel the same way about me.
playsit
Posted: Monday, April 14, 2014 11:04:21 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/26/2011
Posts: 289
Location: Northeastern Untied Sates, United States
No way. I'm not the jealous type with talking and flirting or even maybe even her being with another woman, but she is mine. She owns my heart, so absolutely no way would I want to see her being fucked by another man. If one of her fantasies was a MFM threesome I would discuss it, but the other guy would only be a prop. I would expect her to feel the same way about me.
AdrianZane-7
Posted: Monday, April 14, 2014 12:44:06 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 10/6/2011
Posts: 25
No , my girl must be my own girl :)
heat23
Posted: Monday, April 14, 2014 12:47:44 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/11/2013
Posts: 257
Location: United States
No. Call me old fashioned..but what's mine is mine.
Guest
Posted: Friday, May 09, 2014 11:40:08 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 530,465
I have seen it many times. We were a little wild & kinky when we were younger. Both of us wanted to watch each other having sex once. It turned out that we got into . Nothing like watching your woman sucking another mans cock right in front of you to get you going. NOT for everyone but for us it worked.

Hell, she got the best of both worlds, turning on her man & fucking / sucking another guys cock.
rbcbns
Posted: Friday, May 09, 2014 12:59:29 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 7/8/2012
Posts: 22
Had a threesome once. No big deal.
righton1965
Posted: Thursday, June 19, 2014 2:22:53 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 6/11/2013
Posts: 17
Location: United States
Have done so on a number of occasions HOTTTTT
Rider47
Posted: Thursday, June 19, 2014 2:26:33 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 5/27/2014
Posts: 58
Location: United States
No interest im not good at sharing.
Carl_H
Posted: Thursday, June 19, 2014 3:18:52 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/1/2013
Posts: 3,540
Location: Liverpool, United Kingdom
No if she was my gf then she is all mine i would't ever want to see another man fuck my gf end of.

Guest
Posted: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 10:06:24 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 530,465
If we really are together, a true couple, I can't imagine sharing her with anyone and she wouldn't like me being with anyone else either.
Heartofblue
Posted: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 10:45:06 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 6/22/2014
Posts: 36
Location: United Kingdom
No. Not even an option.
If she were asked the equivalent, she'd say the same.
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.