Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Sex surprise Options · View
joasses
Posted: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 6:22:15 AM

if you wake up one morning and found yourself naked, tied up to the bed and your partner head between your legs, he/she start eating you softly licking you exactly the way you want, then move on from soft gentle foreplay and sex to wild sex while you still tied up and not able to move at all.

I really want to hear your thoughts and, and would you like to reach orgasm, tied up or you want your partner to untie you to complete
CurlyGirly
Posted: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 6:44:57 AM

joasses wrote:
if you wake up one morning and found yourself naked, tied up to the bed and your partner head between your legs, he/she start eating you softly licking you exactly the way you want, then move on from soft gentle foreplay and sex to wild sex while you still tied up and not able to move at all.

I really want to hear your thoughts and, and would you like to reach orgasm, tied up or you want your partner to untie you to complete

Hmm, for me to not wake before this point would mean that I'm unconscious and/or drugged. So that's a no go. It's just not plausible.

It won a potato. Aren't you intrigued?

AbigailThornton
Posted: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 2:22:10 PM

joasses wrote:

Ewww .... Sorry when I read that first part, I got an image of the oral sex scene from the film Re-Animator stuck in my head.

Not my thing at all. I like to wake up first and then decide to have sex with my BF.

automaticwoman
Posted: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 2:29:22 PM

I wouldn't want to wake up tied up - I think that a little light bondage can be fun, it needs to be mutually agreed on.

Plus I usually have to pee first thing in the am and to go down before that routine could be dangerous business for all.
Posted: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 2:34:51 PM

hmm no I think I would like to be asked first, preferably when Im awake
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 3:44:45 PM

I would love it.

I also wrote a story with this exact same scenario, except the guy was tied up. (And yes, the character had been drinking the night before and was passed out). In reality, most people will probably wake up if someone is trying to tie them up.

But yeah. Love the idea.

Natalatay
Posted: Friday, November 23, 2012 2:59:57 AM

I'm not too sure about the whole tying up thing, but morning sex is a turn on :)