Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Truth: Is it a turn on to cum all over a woman's face and boobs? Options · View
Gramps
Posted: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 7:51:09 PM

No, in itself, that would not turn me on any more than I was already aroused.

Gramps

The quiet and always horny old guy in Sunny Florida USA
Luvtoeatpus69
Posted: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 8:01:10 PM

On her tits but not her face. Then rub it on her tits.
real69luvr
Posted: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 8:51:24 PM

I for one hate the thought of cuming anywhere on a woman. In her yes everywhere. I personaly stop watching movies that has the cum shots. It does nothing for me.
Posted: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 11:25:17 PM

I like a guy to cum on my tits & tummy but never on my face. A question I have is, why is it abhorrent to some men to cum on a woman's face, and acceptable to cum in her mouth?
MasterSlayer
Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 7:06:56 AM

This from my personal experience. I have had my current girl ask me to cummm on her face and boobs.. This is the first time I was asked for that - I do cumm on her face often. She says it makes her feel 'whorish' which is her biggest turn on.
swpmexec
Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 12:09:25 PM

Having a hot, passionate, wanton women rub my spurting penis on her face and lips is a sexual high. If she's not into it, then I am not. So yes, I love it when it turns on my partner!
Snowyman8
Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 12:27:51 PM

I dated a lady for about a year and she swore that having me cum on her face was a huge turn on for her. She loved to give blow jobs and I'd say half the time she'd ask me to cum on her face or tits. For me, it was a huge turn on because she seemed to enjoy it so much.

Comments and suggestions of my stories are always welcome.
Thanks, Scott

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/oral-sex/into-the-woods.aspx
TheGulfCoaster
Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 1:01:38 PM

lafayettemister wrote:

How does it degrade or disrespect you to cum on a woman's face? Surely you aren't telling women who enjoy such things how they should feel?

It doesn't disrespect or degrade me - it disrespects and degrades the woman. It makes me wonder what happened earlier in their life that makes that seem like an act of respect or admiration. Can you imagine your Dad coming on your Mom's face, or perhaps your Sister's boyfriend coming on her face? What about that is respectful? Like I said, there are many other options besides the face.
jimmyjay4tx
Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 11:36:32 PM

Inside an orifice is great! Finishing a super tit-fuck with a blast has always been good,then massaging in the cream for smoother skin texture...
lafayettemister
Posted: Friday, November 23, 2012 7:45:45 AM

TheGulfCoaster wrote:

It doesn't disrespect or degrade me - it disrespects and degrades the woman. It makes me wonder what happened earlier in their life that makes that seem like an act of respect or admiration. Can you imagine your Dad coming on your Mom's face, or perhaps your Sister's boyfriend coming on her face? What about that is respectful? Like I said, there are many other options besides the face.

It only disrespects or degrades the woman if SHE thinks so. How can a third party tell someone what is disrespectful or degrading to a person? It's no different than some prudish talking head saying that being a stripper is degrading to women. Why is it that if a woman likes doing something out of the norm, she must have had something horrible happen to them earlier in life? Maybe, just maybe, she likes it for her own reason.

If a guy is getting a blowjob and pulls out at the last second and spews cum on a woman's face without her permission (if she's a new lover. longtime lovers may know it's ok) then THAT is disrespectful. If a woman, or a man for that matter, wants and asks or tells her/his lover to do it, then in no way is is disrespectful.

As someone mentioned earlier, how is it more disrespectful to cum on a woman's face than it is in her mouth? If woman likes both, depending on her mood? It's ok if she wants to suck a guy off and swallow his load? That's hot, right? But if she wants him to cum on her face she's degrading herself because of her past? Come on GC, that's not for you to decide is it?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Posted: Friday, November 23, 2012 8:01:22 AM

TheGulfCoaster wrote:

Why would you say to imagine someone's dad cumming on their mothers face etc? That is just wrong to use that as an example. I don't imagine what my parents, sister or brother are doing when they are having sex and I'm positive my parents and siblings aren't thinking about whether I am being disrespected in the bedroom.

I don't judge people via their sexual habits. Ultimately I think it's the woman's choice where her partner cums in/on her, if that's where she likes it, the same as being a man's choice as to whether he wants to cum on her face if she asks him to.

I would agree it's disrespectful if it hits her right between the eyes without any warning though.
foxjack
Posted: Friday, November 23, 2012 2:57:11 PM

I prefer inside rather than out, but if she tells me to do otherwise so be it lol. Don’t really think the act of cumming on face/boobs itself is a turn on for me however, but how she reacts to it could be.
TheGulfCoaster
Posted: Sunday, November 25, 2012 11:20:18 AM

lafayettemister wrote:

But if she wants him to cum on her face she's degrading herself because of her past? Come on GC, that's not for you to decide is it?

No, you twisted my words. The woman is not degrading herself. It's a degrading act and I believe she's allowing herself to experience a degrading act because of something in her past. I'm sure as a little girl, she didn't grow up unable to wait until she could get a load of cum on the face. I'm quite certain it would not be considered a normal part of sex by a great majority of people if the question were studied. If I was with a woman and she asked me to do that, I would explain how I felt about the act and if she 'had' to have it, it most likely would signal the end of the relationship. I noticed how you didn't answer the question about how you would feel if your Dad did that to your Mom or your Sister's boyfriend did it to her.

But I don't have to be with a woman who wants that done to her anymore than she has to be with a guy who feels some compulsion to do that to her.
Daddy_Davey
Posted: Sunday, November 25, 2012 10:39:11 PM

It depends if the couple is trying to be romantic or plain out kinky then its very sexy and nasty
lafayettemister
Posted: Monday, November 26, 2012 7:08:53 AM

TheGulfCoaster wrote:

No, you twisted my words. The woman is not degrading herself. It's a degrading act and I believe she's allowing herself to experience a degrading act because of something in her past. I'm sure as a little girl, she didn't grow up unable to wait until she could get a load of cum on the face. I'm quite certain it would not be considered a normal part of sex by a great majority of people if the question were studied. If I was with a woman and she asked me to do that, I would explain how I felt about the act and if she 'had' to have it, it most likely would signal the end of the relationship. I noticed how you didn't answer the question about how you would feel if your Dad did that to your Mom or your Sister's boyfriend did it to her.

But I don't have to be with a woman who wants that done to her anymore than she has to be with a guy who feels some compulsion to do that to her.

If it's a "degrading act" and a woman chooses or requests a cum facial, then she'd be choosing to degrade herself.

It's not a degrading act if she doesn't believe it's a degrading act. Why can't she just be a sexually adventurous woman who likes to push boundaries every now and then? Does every woman who enjoys something other than vanilla sex HAVE to be a woman that had something tragic happen in her past? Many prudes in the world would make the same assumptions about a woman that likes anal sex. Or rough sex. Or BDSM.

You're absolutely correct, if you're with a woman that wants a cum facial, it is most definitely your choice to not do it. And it very well could be the end of your relationship. Totally fine, you have to do what's right for you. However, you can't put your own personal judgements of it being degrading onto everyone else.

As for your question, I did't answer it because it's a pretty ridiculous question. Aimed only at seeking an emotional and personal response. But to answer your question. If my mother or my sister want to enjoy it, that's their decision. If THEY choose to participate, it's NOT degrading. My response or opinion doesn't change depending on the people involved. If anyone's opinion on any matter changes if it involves their friends or family, then it wasn't a valid opinion to begin with.

edit... it's a degrading act in your opinion. but not everyone shares your opinion, wouldn't you agree?

TheGulfCoaster
Posted: Monday, November 26, 2012 8:02:55 AM

lafayettemister wrote:

edit... it's a degrading act in your opinion. but not everyone shares your opinion, wouldn't you agree?

Maybe we should take a poll? I have a feeling my opinion is among the majority, whether the poll is taken on Lush or an even wider sample of the population.
lafayettemister
Posted: Monday, November 26, 2012 8:28:33 AM

TheGulfCoaster wrote:

Maybe we should take a poll? I have a feeling my opinion is among the majority, whether the poll is taken on Lush or an even wider sample of the population.

You didn't post your opinion. You posted that it's degrading to women. You aren't a woman so you can't opine about whether something is degrading or disrestpectful to all women.

Valid opinion... GC doesn't think it's a turn on to cum on a woman's face. Not something he would ever enjoy as he'd feel he's disrespecting her to do so.

Invalid opinion... Cum facials are a degrading act and women that enjoy them must have had some form of abuse in their past. Any woman that likes cum facials is agreeing to being degraded.

edit.. we could do a poll, but it wouldn't prove anything. You're opinion is that it's degrading, like it's a fact. If even one woman disagrees then your fact is disputed. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but not entitled to telling someone else how to feel.

Dudealicious
Posted: Monday, November 26, 2012 8:36:09 AM

lafayettemister wrote:
Invalid opinion... Cum facials are a degrading act and women that enjoy them must have had some form of abuse in their past. Any woman that likes cum facials is agreeing to being degraded.

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

TheGulfCoaster
Posted: Monday, November 26, 2012 9:04:38 AM

lafayettemister wrote:

You didn't post your opinion. You posted that it's degrading to women. (THAT'S MY OPINION)You aren't a woman so you can't opine about whether something is degrading or disrestpectful to all women.

Valid opinion... GC doesn't think it's a turn on to cum on a woman's face. Not something he would ever enjoy as he'd feel he's disrespecting her to do so.

Invalid opinion... Cum facials(NEVER USED THIS PHRASE) are a degrading act and women that enjoy them must have had some form of abuse(NEVER USED THIS WORD) in their past. Any woman that likes cum facials is agreeing to being degraded(POOR RE-PHRASING OF A STATEMENT AND I DISAGREE WITH YOUR INTERPRETATION).

edit.. we could do a poll, but it wouldn't prove anything. You're opinion is that it's degrading, like it's a fact. If even one woman disagrees then your fact is disputed. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but not entitled to telling someone else how to feel.

Do you always twist peoples words? You seem to have trouble understanding exactly what I wrote and contrary to what you think, I did post my opinion, stated in plain English and quite concisely.

Did I tell you what to think or do? NO. Did I EVER tell anyone what they should think or do? NO. What exactly about my post has your panties in such a bunch? You seem to lack so reading skills - where or when did I use the word 'Abuse'? - I've read every post I've made on this thread and have never used that word.

Arguing a position by misrepresenting the point made or actual language used will not help you win the debate. You replies to my OPINION (did I ever state it was anything other than MY opinion? Again, NO.) are totally invalid and for someone who claimed on his post on page 6 of this thread to have never experienced the activity anyhow, Why the Hell are you arguing with me about MY OPINION in the first place? CAREFULLY read my posts and you'll see everything I expressed was simply MY OPINION. You're entitled to your own opinion, too but you are not entitled to misrepresent MINE.

In the future please refrain from quoting me unless you use my actual words.
Jinxy
Posted: Monday, November 26, 2012 9:11:40 AM

It's not something I'm into. I'm not against it just not into it.

†Jinxy Approved†

TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Monday, November 26, 2012 9:16:19 AM

While it's all well and good that you two choose to disagree with each other... but C'MON!
How the hell did everyone miss this gem!

Goincrazy98 wrote:
I would get a thrill however
if a woman were to cum on my face
while eating

I am SO there Goincrazy98!
Now... Should I bring my own sandwich for the moustache ride or will you provide munchies? drunken evil4

Dudealicious
Posted: Monday, November 26, 2012 9:24:01 AM

TheDevilsWeakness wrote:
Now... Should I bring my own sandwich for the moustache ride or will you provide munchies? drunken evil4

Wasn't this you that I saw this weekend?

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Monday, November 26, 2012 9:28:48 AM

Dudealicious wrote:

Wasn't this you that I saw this weekend?

You're STILL jealous of that damn hot dog? I said I was SORRY! You can put your mustard on my face the next time! Geez... angry7

lafayettemister
Posted: Monday, November 26, 2012 9:41:34 AM

TheGulfCoaster wrote:
Even if the woman wants it, I think it's not only disrespectful but downright degrading to come on a woman's face. I would question the psychological reasons for a woman who claims to like or want it or for a guy who likes to do it. Boobs, 'Pearl Necklace', lower back following doggie-style or lower belly following 'guy on top' are OK with me if the girl wants it and indicates so before it happens.

Are you saying you'd be disrespecting or degrading them or that they would be disrespected or degraded?

What psychological reasons do you think would lead a woman to want to have her face cummed on? By psychological, I'd assume you meant something bad.

TheGulfCoaster wrote:

Again, when mentioning someone's past in this manner you must not be talking about rainbows and unicorns? Maybe some women (most?) don't see it as respect or admiration, maybe they just view it as fun and naughty? Can something be neither respectful nor disrespectful? Is it more or less respectful to cum in a woman's mouth than on her face?

TheGulfCoaster wrote:

If she allows a degrading act, she's allowing herself to be degraded? And only because of "something" in her past. What might that "something" be?

TheGulfCoaster wrote:

Do you always twist peoples words? You seem to have trouble understanding exactly what I wrote and contrary to what you think, I did post my opinion, stated in plain English and quite concisely.

Did I tell you what to think or do? NO. Did I EVER tell anyone what they should think or do? NO. What exactly about my post has your panties in such a bunch? You seem to lack so reading skills - where or when did I use the word 'Abuse'? - I've read every post I've made on this thread and have never used that word.

Arguing a position by misrepresenting the point made or actual language used will not help you win the debate. You replies to my OPINION (did I ever state it was anything other than MY opinion? Again, NO.) are totally invalid and for someone who claimed on his post on page 6 of this thread to have never experienced the activity anyhow, Why the Hell are you arguing with me about MY OPINION in the first place? CAREFULLY read my posts and you'll see everything I expressed was simply MY OPINION. You're entitled to your own opinion, too but you are not entitled to misrepresent MINE.

In the future please refrain from quoting me unless you use my actual words.

First off, you never used the term "cum facial". But that's what it's called. That's the terminology for the act in question.

You never used the specific word "abuse", but have several times mentioned "something" from a woman's past. You're referencing abuse even if you don't use the word.

I guess our difference is that I don't think that either of us, men, can have an opinion on what is degrading to women. Only a woman can decide that for herself. Some people think swallowing cum is degrading to women. Some think stripping is degrading to women. Only a woman herself can say what is degrading to her. That's all I'm saying. My disagreement with your opinion is that you can tell someone how to feel.

TheGulfCoaster
Posted: Monday, November 26, 2012 10:01:42 AM

lafayettemister wrote:

First off, you never used the term "cum facial". But that's what it's called. That's the terminology for the act in question.(That's slang terminology for an act that I feel is disrespectful and degrading to women. Try to find it at Dictionary.com, it's not there!)

You never used the specific word "abuse", but have several times mentioned "something" from a woman's past. You're referencing abuse even if you don't use the word. (No I'm not. That's an example of you attributing words to me that I did not use. There are thousands of possibilities that might result in a woman wanting a man to ejaculate on her face that wouldn't be considered abuse - traumatic events, neglect/abandonment are just two general categories you would find causation that wouldn't be considered abuse. Of course, abuse could also be a causation, but not exclusively)

I guess our difference is that I don't think that either of us, men, can have an opinion on what is degrading to women. Only a woman can decide that for herself. (Do you have an opinion on abortion rights? Do you have an opinion about wage equality for women? Do you have an opinion on any other women's issues? I have opinions on all those, so your statement that men can't have opinions regarding women is ludicrous, including whether or not I opine that an act is degrading or disrespectful.) Some people think swallowing cum is degrading to women. Some think stripping is degrading to women. Only a woman herself can say what is degrading to her.(True only a woman can choose her own opinion. That does not mean I am not entitled to my own opinion just because I carry no Y chromosome. That's all I'm saying. My disagreement with your opinion is that you can tell someone how to feel. (There you go again putting words into my mouth. When or where did I ever tell someone how to feel? I expressed my opinion, that is all I did.

lafayettemister
Posted: Monday, November 26, 2012 10:39:04 AM

Ok, so you're saying that for any woman who asks for or enjoys ejaculate on her face must have had some sort of trauma in her life. It's not possible for a woman to just enjoy doing something different? To maybe find it to be really hot just because they're sexually adventurous and confident in themselves?

Comparing this to abortion is apples and oranges. But to use your analogy... We could argue about whether or not it's right to have an abortion. What we couldn't do is assign some emotion or moral term to define their actions. Like degradation, disrespect, humiliation, shame. All of those terms define how she should/would/could feel, those aren't part of debate.

The original question is whether or not it's a "turn on". To you it's not a turn on, fair enough. No one can say if an action on their part is degrading. I could say whenever you fart or slap a woman's ass during sex or cum in her mouth or bite/nibble on her nipple, it's degrading. But i have no right to do so, I can't have an opinion about your agreed upon actions. I can disagree that I wouldn't do it, but not that you shouldn't.

edit... to quote a female Lush friend... "he's saying it's degrading, it's only degrading if the woman involved is degraded. it's not in itself degrading"

TheGulfCoaster
Posted: Monday, November 26, 2012 11:27:44 AM

lafayettemister wrote:
Ok, so you're saying that for any woman who asks for or enjoys ejaculate on her face must have had some sort of trauma in her life. It's not possible for a woman to just enjoy doing something different? To maybe find it to be really hot just because they're sexually adventurous and confident in themselves?

Comparing this to abortion is apples and oranges. But to use your analogy... We could argue about whether or not it's right to have an abortion. What we couldn't do is assign some emotion or moral term to define their actions. Like degradation, disrespect, humiliation, shame. All of those terms define how she should/would/could feel, those aren't part of debate.

The original question is whether or not it's a "turn on". To you it's not a turn on, fair enough. No one can say if an action on their part is degrading. I could say whenever you fart or slap a woman's ass during sex or cum in her mouth or bite/nibble on her nipple, it's degrading. But i have no right to do so, I can't have an opinion about your agreed upon actions. I can disagree that I wouldn't do it, but not that you shouldn't.

edit... to quote a female Lush friend... "he's saying it's degrading, it's only degrading if the woman involved is degraded. it's not in itself degrading"

You're still twisting my words around. You're being disingenuous and I don't really understand why. but from here on out I'm simply going to ignore you and your rants. You've lied about what I've said, attributed things to me I never said, You are simply not worth discussing any issue with, let alone this one. For anyone with critical thinking skills, simply read my very first post. All the arguing here has been due to lafayettemister's inability to understand what I wrote and then go off on his little tantrum. please, grow up.

I wrote:
"Even if the woman wants it, I think it's not only disrespectful but downright degrading to come on a woman's face. I would question the psychological reasons for a woman who claims to like or want it or for a guy who likes to do it. Boobs, 'Pearl Necklace', lower back following doggie-style or lower belly following 'guy on top' are OK with me if the girl wants it and indicates so before it happens."

This was my opinion and I intended to leave it as such until lafayettemister started twisting my word and 'assuming' he knew what I meant and 'insinuating' that I was not free to have my own opinion and perhaps insisting that I adopt HIS opinion. I did clarify my statement a bit when he erroneously thought that I meant it was that it was somehow degrading or disrespectful to me. Other than that, I can't understand how he dare argue with me because my opinion differs from his. What gives you the right to tell me whether my opinion is valid or not. I never judged your opinon. You obviously don't know how to enjoy a civil debate nor how to be honest when doing so. Good bye.
OldGeezer
Posted: Monday, November 26, 2012 11:34:00 AM

Also going back to the original question, is it a turn on?

From my perspective, the act in itself is not a turn on, I don't get any sense of added power, or stimulus, or whatever. But if my partner in sex wants your semen over her body, then who am I to deny her. My wife has never liked cum anywhere else other than in her vagina, but happily my long term lover has rather different feelings, and is happy to have my ejaculate anywhere. When she does, I find myself enjoying it greatly.
I've asked her what it does for her, and she has told me that it signifies something for her, some inner need that she cant exactly verbalise adequately, that she enjoys the feeling of power that she gets whe sees me enjoying doing it.
She's married as well, and says that she hasn't done anytging like this with her husband., and its only with me that she gets these feelings. Maybe we just release each others inhibitions and that itself is the real turn-on.
lafayettemister
Posted: Monday, November 26, 2012 11:51:57 AM

TheGulfCoaster wrote:

You're still twisting my words around. You're being disingenuous and I don't really understand why. but from here on out I'm simply going to ignore you and your rants. You've lied about what I've said, attributed things to me I never said, You are simply not worth discussing any issue with, let alone this one. For anyone with critical thinking skills, simply read my very first post. All the arguing here has been due to lafayettemister's inability to understand what I wrote and then go off on his little tantrum. please, grow up.

I wrote:
"Even if the woman wants it, I think it's not only disrespectful but downright degrading to come on a woman's face. I would question the psychological reasons for a woman who claims to like or want it or for a guy who likes to do it. Boobs, 'Pearl Necklace', lower back following doggie-style or lower belly following 'guy on top' are OK with me if the girl wants it and indicates so before it happens."

This was my opinion and I intended to leave it as such until lafayettemister started twisting my word and 'assuming' he knew what I meant and 'insinuating' that I was not free to have my own opinion and perhaps insisting that I adopt HIS opinion. I did clarify my statement a bit when he erroneously thought that I meant it was that it was somehow degrading or disrespectful to me. Other than that, I can't understand how he dare argue with me because my opinion differs from his. What gives you the right to tell me whether my opinion is valid or not. I never judged your opinon. You obviously don't know how to enjoy a civil debate nor how to be honest when doing so. Good bye.

TheGulfCoaster wrote:
Even if the woman wants it, I think it's not only disrespectful but downright degrading to come on a woman's face. I would question the psychological reasons for a woman who claims to like or want it or for a guy who likes to do it. Boobs, 'Pearl Necklace', lower back following doggie-style or lower belly following 'guy on top' are OK with me if the girl wants it and indicates so before it happens.

You posted the above... I replied with what's below. I didn't think you meant it was degrading or disrespectful to you, it was a sarcastic question. I knew you were saying it was disrespectful or degrading to women. My question was sarcasm, as it would be silly for you to assume that a woman would feel degraded or disrespected for enjoying this act.

lafayettemister wrote:

How does it degrade or disrespect you to cum on a woman's face? Surely you aren't telling women who enjoy such things how they should feel?

I'm not twisting your words, sir. I've quoted them specifically. Nor have I lied. I understand what you wrote, perfectly well. However, I believe you've missed the entire crux of my argument.

".... how dare I argue with you.." Wow, how dare I indeed. I tell you your opinion is invalid because it isn't an opinion. Saying a woman is disrespected or degraded if she has a man cum on her face isn't an opinion. If SHE doesn't feel either of those emotions, then why should someone else's "opinion" have an validity. I'm not trying to convince you of my opinion. Not even close. You can be opposed to giving facials if you choose. More power to you. Not once did I try to invalidate you dislike of the act. You are free to disagree with me for thinking it's hot.

Here's another way of looking at it. If I had a wife or girlfriend and she likes to have me cum onto her face and I do so, willing. Then by your definition, I've degraded her and disrespected her. Why do you feel you have the right to an opinion about what goes on between two consenting adults?

As for civil debate, I think it's you who is lacking in that department. Goodbye, sir.

crazydiamond
Posted: Monday, November 26, 2012 11:56:14 AM

Just sayin!!!