Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Would you meet someone off Lush for sex? Options · View
Tyking85
Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 8:52:14 PM

Still batting .000!
biguy2play
Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 10:26:49 PM

Yes, if I got to know them and their interests were compatible.
Posted: Saturday, December 01, 2012 5:23:39 PM

I met one person from Lush in person. We chatted for several weeks, which led to e-mails and then Skype and PM's. We met after about two years of teasing. We would have met sooner but we live in different countries. We got lucky and had a week to remember for a long time.

Considering all the crazies in the world if you do consider meeting take your time and be very very careful.
bustyreadhead
Posted: Saturday, December 01, 2012 9:37:49 PM

it seems highly unlikely that i would - and yet if i'm being honest i find the idea far more appealing than just chatting in the chatrooms, even though i do that.
tryagian
Posted: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 5:08:26 AM

First of all I am very happly married and would never cheat on my wife. If I were not there is one person who we share not only intiamite thoughts together but our real life also. Find her very sexy and intresing also smart and witty. we touch base often and we click very well, knowing what the other is going to think and say. As for to meet for sex, probably but would really to eet and see each other face to face then see were that goes from there. think we would have hot/ sweaty/ animal sex based on our conversations and chats. you know who you are
Posted: Sunday, December 09, 2012 1:08:42 AM

Depends!!! I would considr meeting
hankyspanky
Posted: Sunday, December 09, 2012 3:56:01 AM

Sure i wud.LUSH has so many special ladys.
SexySophie
Posted: Sunday, December 09, 2012 4:17:08 AM

In my wildest dreams to meet up with one of two guys only ... here on Lush ... would be magic and I'd be bristling with lust and sexual anticipation. But then reality kicks in ... and no ... definitely not.
Posted: Sunday, December 09, 2012 5:55:27 AM

I would love to meet up !
Posted: Sunday, December 09, 2012 8:47:29 AM

Wow. I have had some really good experiences here and a few, very few, bad ones. Meeting a person from here is a consideration.
PhareDuFour
Posted: Sunday, December 09, 2012 12:42:30 PM

I find the idea very entertaining. cat

Si vos postulo me, sed non vis me, oportet me manere.
Sed si vis me, sed non vos postulo me, oportet me abire.
proteus
Posted: Sunday, December 09, 2012 1:05:30 PM

I would love to meet up
BIGJIM
Posted: Sunday, December 09, 2012 3:40:29 PM

Anyone female from Sheffield??? :D
Posted: Sunday, December 09, 2012 4:41:15 PM

yes I would
Posted: Sunday, December 09, 2012 4:43:29 PM

I would, but not just for sex.
Posted: Monday, December 10, 2012 6:05:05 PM

being a new member I would have to say no. I want to experience everything this site has to offer.
MdeSade64
Posted: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 9:17:33 AM

I have a history of hooking up with people I've met on line. My wife is an excellent example.
EllenJames
Posted: Saturday, December 15, 2012 7:38:25 PM

Haven't yet - it hasn't been suggested - I might for some, definitely never for others.

Ellen James

And what is love without lust when lust is better for loving
Poppet
Posted: Saturday, December 15, 2012 9:56:32 PM

No, I’d not ever met anyone JUST for sex. Yes, there are a handful of Lush members I’d love to sink my teeth into but I’d not just want sex from them. I guess that goes back to me not just having sex just for having sex sake. I mean I don’t even cyber with just anyone. I don’t know, I guess I’m prudish I suppose. It doesn't stop me from wishing I could have my way with these people.. :3

A Few Of My Favourites

Oral – Audio - Eating Of My Pussy
Erotic Poem - Audio - Sucking Cock
Reluctance – Masturbating Slut Exposed
Exhibitionism - Audio - Afternoon Park Delights
Masturbation - Audio - Recommended Read - Phone Sex
Masturbation - Audio - Recommend Read - Two AM Orgasms
Supernatural – Audio – Recommended Read - My Life As A Genie
BelleduJour
Posted: Saturday, December 15, 2012 10:51:39 PM

Poppet wrote:
No, I’d not ever met anyone JUST for sex. Yes, there are a handful of Lush members I’d love to sink my teeth into but I’d not just want sex from them. I guess that goes back to me not just having sex just for having sex sake. I mean I don’t even cyber with just anyone. I don’t know, I guess I’m prudish I suppose. It doesn't stop me from wishing I could have my way with these people.. :3

I'm on the same page as Poppet, however, I would NEVER call myself pruddish - Lord knows I have a very wild and kinky side to me! I just think sex just for the sake of having sex isn't as satisfying for me like it might be for others (especially men - I know men tend to love the NSA encounters). Perhaps I still have a bit of morals left in me from my Catholic school girl days angel7 But none of that stops me from fantasizing and flirting and having plenty of fun with my Lush crushes L35

Poppet
Posted: Sunday, December 16, 2012 1:02:34 AM

BelleduJour wrote:

I'm on the same page as Poppet, however, I would NEVER call myself pruddish - Lord knows I have a very wild and kinky side to me! I just think sex just for the sake of having sex isn't as satisfying for me like it might be for others (especially men - I know men tend to love the NSA encounters). Perhaps I still have a bit of morals left in me from my Catholic school girl days angel7 But none of that stops me from fantasizing and flirting and having plenty of fun with my Lush crushes L35

This is me 100%

and

I’m with you, I don’t think I’m a prude but some people might because I don’t sleep with just anyone. I’ve been called a prude by a few people because of it. I just happen to be wild and kinky for the man I’m dating. I’m a major flirt and tease but that’s as far as I go.

A Few Of My Favourites

Oral – Audio - Eating Of My Pussy
Erotic Poem - Audio - Sucking Cock
Reluctance – Masturbating Slut Exposed
Exhibitionism - Audio - Afternoon Park Delights
Masturbation - Audio - Recommended Read - Phone Sex
Masturbation - Audio - Recommend Read - Two AM Orgasms
Supernatural – Audio – Recommended Read - My Life As A Genie
MdeSade64
Posted: Sunday, December 16, 2012 4:19:45 AM

Now here are 2 lovely ladies both of whom I would love to play with. BUT we really would need to become very good friends before anything would ever happen face to face. This is my interface to interface world and what happens here is always safe. I've established very warm and close personal relationships with people on line. But it takes time to establish that kind of trust. I have played with some because they are into some of the same things that I enjoy. Others are friends "without benefits"...:) Either way we are all very good friends. In some cases they one another, but in most cases they don't.
Frank
Posted: Sunday, December 16, 2012 4:27:11 AM

BelleduJour wrote:

How about a post coital game of chess?
I'll let you be white before making you blush!

Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you.
Aldous Huxley

Posted: Sunday, December 16, 2012 5:54:35 AM

I had a friend meet up with someone from Craigslist and now she is dead. So meeting up with a complete stranger will not be happening.
jddeloa67
Posted: Sunday, December 16, 2012 7:25:00 AM

I have met a really nice woman from here but we didnt have sex too many distraction around us.
I1966
Posted: Sunday, December 16, 2012 8:45:16 AM

Of course not. I wouldn't cope with the guilt.
Most of us with partners do stuff apart to relieve the stress of real-life; whether its watching football or soaps, facebooking the world about a piano recital, growing roses, cleaning the pipes watching some BDSM on Redtube or having a nice private chat/flirt on Lush. Its all escapism and should be fun - with rules and boundaries.
So no I wont, but in my head I'm absolutely rampant!
Posted: Sunday, December 16, 2012 8:59:43 AM

I have a few friends here on Lush I would meet with for sex if the conditions were right. One of those conditions is that I weren't married! I would not endanger My marriage for someone on Lush but barring that hurdle, sure if it was one of my friends.
hornylittlegirl
Posted: Sunday, December 16, 2012 9:48:25 AM

I would really love to. After getting to know them a bit first of course.
Naughty_Nurse
Posted: Sunday, December 16, 2012 2:30:26 PM

dex69 wrote:
I had a friend meet up with someone from Craigslist and now she is dead. So meeting up with a complete stranger will not be happening.

I'm sorry for asking so blunt, but did her dead had a connection with the meeting of the both of you?
Sounds a bit strange to me actually...dontknow

For me; never say never. I sometimes used to say about things that I would néver do them and in the right (or wrong ;) ) circumstances I did them. So I just stopped saying that haha.
I have an open relation with my husband, we are very happy together.
He knows I'm into women and finds it ok if I have sex with them, or with a guy.
He can have sex with another woman.
We have been through a lot with eichother and think we can handle it well.
We both didn't came to the point of having sex with someone else yet, but this is what our view is.

Meeting (only very few) Lushies is nice to fantasy about.
I guess I wouldn't do it that soon, because Lush is a fantasyworld and the change of dissapointment is high I guess.
But if one of my 'favorite' Lushies came over to Amsterdam or I will be in their area, well I guess I would like to meet up somewere to see if we like eich other in real life, or just drink coffee.
But I would only consider to do that with very very few Lushiefriends and if I know them for longer time.
I'm not that long on Lush, so I don't have really 'close friends', as far as a serious friendship can really excist over the net....

Monica's Birthday turns into an unexpected family orgy
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/incest/monicas-birthday-turns-into-an.aspx

Scott learns all about oral sex from his Nurse
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/oral-sex/scott-learns-all-about-oral-sex-from.aspx
vines
Posted: Sunday, December 16, 2012 11:24:40 PM

I would but . . .I have no friends.*cries in the corner* I mean I'm not trying to put e-game on any chick out there. To me the idea of typing dirty to someone is not my style. I would feel awkward typing something dirty to a woman. "I'm gonna stick my big o' meat in your big o' pussy." To me that just doesn't fly. So it begs the question. I see all these guys on here with all these babes jock'n them and I'm thinking 'da fuck?!'

Sorry back to the topic. If I were to meet up, two things would have to be clear it would have to be for at least a whole day thing. I mean if it's for an one-hour bam-bam session then I would have to pass. I mean if I am going to go through all that trouble she going to need to let me thoroughly use her up. And I would have to already know her well. Meaning interaction.

I read all the posts before posting and the only posts I didn't understand was one made by NightFox. If I was siting next to a woman just feeling her out, getting to know what she was all about and she said something like NightFox said in her post. I would give her a big hug and say to her in my kindest voice, "Its okay if you say stupid shit. I still like you." Then I'll set my hands on her cheeks and finish my thoughts, "Be my main attraction if you want it I got it. Just hold on tight and let me do my thing."