Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Petitions to secede from the United States after the election Options · View
tazznjazz
Posted: Friday, November 16, 2012 10:32:01 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/30/2012
Posts: 329
Location: under bright lights, United States
TheGulfCoaster wrote:


Texas and Florida couldn't possibly expect that the US would leave any of the Federal resources behind, would they? There are 15 military bases in Texas and 21 in Florida - not to mention NASA facilities, FBI, Postal system, wild fire protection, and other federal services.. If they couldn't come up with some kind of trade treaty, I can't imagine them being allowed access to the US power grid, communications systems, all kinds of things they depend on sharing with the US now. Texas and Florida would both become third-world countries if they seceded from the US.

Texas gets back more than $1.06 from every federal tax dollar spent, Florida's rate is just over $1.03 so it is fair to say that both states get more from the federal government than they contribute. I say let them go, just let me get the Hell out of FLA first! They should be careful what they wish for, they might just get it - then they'd be fucked.


That is exactly my point!! Pull out all the federal resources in any givin state and see how they fare on their own.
ByronLord
Posted: Friday, November 16, 2012 11:12:04 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/14/2010
Posts: 716
Location: Massachusetts, United States
LadyX wrote:


My point is that, regardless of whatever political machinations occurred to force the issue, the American colonies did not seek a war with Britain once they declared independence. War was forced upon them.


Actually the declaration of Independence came quite a way AFTER the war had started. And the main reason for drafting it was to regroup the forces after a string of military defeats. The declaration was about forcing people to choose sides.

It is a real pity that US schools do not teach the real history of their own country. If they had they might not have made the catastrophic blunders in Vietnam and Iraq.

Britain was the world superpower of the day and it won every significant battle against the colonists (the colonists won a couple with French help). But after a short while the British realized that they could win a set piece battle on the field but had no way to hold the countryside and could only hold a town when they were actually occupying it. Now does that sound familiar to you? That is exactly what was going on in Vietnam and Iraq. It is exactly what is going on in Syria right now. Assad hasn't been in control of Syria for 6 months now.

Also note that just like Romney was suggesting re-invading Iraq during the last election (he wouldn't have got 30,000 troops in any other way), the revolutionary war came to an end because the war party lost control of parliament to the peace party. Britain was the unchallenged superpower of the day and could have kept up the occupation indefinitely if the only constraint was military.

Guest
Posted: Friday, November 16, 2012 12:42:09 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 472,672
TheGulfCoaster wrote:
Around the time of the election, I was in line at a 7-11 store when I noticed the guy in line ahead of me was packing a big-ass revolver 'cowboy' style. He had to be at least 65 or 70 years old and looked quite frail. I prayed he wasn't also senile or an alzheimer's case. Florida can be a scary place, especially here along the tea-bag coast.
HaHa!!!!! LMAO. But if he also has Parkinson's, you still have a chance.



This threads a good read btw.
tazznjazz
Posted: Friday, November 16, 2012 3:03:12 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/30/2012
Posts: 329
Location: under bright lights, United States
We would not have won the war of independence without France's timely aid and yet now we treat them with contempt, or at least we did during the Bush years.

General Washington made a much better president than he did a general, his retreat skills were good, but his battle skills were lacking according to honest historians.
groucho
Posted: Friday, November 16, 2012 4:22:48 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/29/2009
Posts: 225
Location: Nebraska, United States
elitfromnorth wrote:
Remember, the US was founded by pilgrims that wanted a place outside British law where they could freely persecute heretics and others and not risk punishment from more reasonable authorities.


the short reply to this statement is "no" - sorry elit but that is not accurate.

other than that what i find amazing iare two things. one - what are many riled up about? gummint interference into their precious little lives. two - what are these secessionists going to do for money as they own soverign "gummints"? hilariously they will find out that taxes in the "republicks" of whatever the hell states these bitching, moaning cry-babies come from are going to be a helluva lot more than what they are paying in the good old us of a right now AND government intrusion will either so high there heads will explode OR be so lax that the only feasable society will devolve into a ruling class and serf classs!

now lets put up petitions from all the states with secession petitions about all those who want to stay a part of the union and see how overwhelming the majorities to stay will be.

g



"Women should be obscene and not heard."
Groucho Marx
groucho
Posted: Friday, November 16, 2012 4:33:24 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/29/2009
Posts: 225
Location: Nebraska, United States
Guest wrote:
Unemployment is back up and stocks are down.


ok anonymous lurking person let me ask this - and your point would be? OH RIGHT, how badly the bushies fucked this country up in 8 years...got it!

seriously, you must quit watching (read "being spoon-fed" by) Fauxnews. they are known liars who only care about pushing the agenda of the ultra conservatives who could give a rats ass about real honest working people in thie usa - facts, truth, fairness, reliablity and accountability be damned! once you have weaned yourself from all that bullshit try researching, reading and thinking on your own, you just may find it wonderfully liberating and freeing.....nah - who am i kidding! keep on getting lied to and led by the nose and you too will end like the GOP - clueless, out of touch, delusioned and irrelevant.

g



"Women should be obscene and not heard."
Groucho Marx
flytoomuch
Posted: Friday, November 23, 2012 9:34:18 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/24/2011
Posts: 233
Location: Fremont, United States
As the political power base of these dinosaurs wilts they will wiggle and squirm and complain. Let them vent a little. Demographics in the USA are solidly against them.
LadyX
Posted: Monday, November 26, 2012 9:13:02 AM

Rank: Thread Mediator

Joined: 9/25/2009
Posts: 4,661
Location: United States
elitfromnorth wrote:
They're just finding back to their roots. Remember, the US was founded by pilgrims that wanted a place outside British law where they could freely persecute heretics and others and not risk punishment from more reasonable authorities.


Seriously? It's sad if that's what's taught as fact anywhere.
Snowyman8
Posted: Monday, November 26, 2012 9:27:19 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 9/7/2012
Posts: 34
Location: Midwest, United States
I noticed on the White House site there was also a petition demanding all people signing these petitions to leave the union should be deported. I signed that one! LOL
Has anyone seem the "response" from Obama to the State of Texas regarding leaving? Hysterically funny. For some reason I can't figure out how to paste links here..but it's all over the interest.


Comments and suggestions of my stories are always welcome.
Thanks, Scott

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/oral-sex/into-the-woods.aspx
Snowyman8
Posted: Monday, November 26, 2012 10:35:40 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 9/7/2012
Posts: 34
Location: Midwest, United States
Okay, I figured out links here. :-) Thought this funny enough to share.

http://aquadoc.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341bf80a53ef017ee58e8f6a970d-pi

Enjoy!

Comments and suggestions of my stories are always welcome.
Thanks, Scott

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/oral-sex/into-the-woods.aspx
CleverFox
Posted: Monday, November 26, 2012 11:59:28 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/25/2012
Posts: 463
Location: United States
Snowyman8 wrote:
Okay, I figured out links here. :-) Thought this funny enough to share.

http://aquadoc.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341bf80a53ef017ee58e8f6a970d-pi

Enjoy!


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
Buz
Posted: Monday, November 26, 2012 8:42:31 PM

Rank: The Linebacker

Joined: 3/2/2011
Posts: 5,175
Location: Atlanta, United States
Ain't nobody doin' any secedin'. Last time that happened a million Americans perished. We're all cool, we can work out any family squabbles, just a few that want to take their toys and go home mad.

Actually it will be interesting to see if there are any major shifts in large corporations though, as blue states having elected super Democrat majorities are threatening raising corporate taxes and laying down stringent new regulations. Red states have elected super GOP majorities are are promising low corporate taxes and even less regulation. Too early to tell but if that all goes into action, many major corporations may move to other states taking a lot of jobs with them. For 20 years Atlanta was stealing one major corporation after another by giving offering them low tax, etc. incentives. That all slowed down in the current economy. I have to admit if that heats up again it will put more money in my pocket.

In Georgia there will be no serious secession movement, we have the largest army base in the world (Ft. Benning) & the largest air force base in the world (Warner Robbins AF Base). The US Army Rangers* train here (close to my old stompin' grounds) and we have the Kings Bay US Nuclear Submarine base. That brings a lot of money & jobs to Georgia. Oh yea, I almost forgot, we have Lockheed just west of Atlanta where they build most of the US Air Force jets. Lots of federal money comes here. I'd sure like for us to get even more!

*I've actually been out hunting and come across Rangers in the woods training. I may or may not have (in case interrogated) gave them some beef jerky and candy bars to eat because they are supposed to forge for their own food in nature. Same thing...I'm a naturally friendly guy.

I have written a new poem. It is called 'Long Twisty Woman.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/long-twisty-woman.aspxx
Also, if you wish, check out my co-authored a story with the wonderful DanielleX. It is called 'Focus on Sex.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/focused-on-sex-1.aspx

Buz
Posted: Monday, November 26, 2012 8:53:09 PM

Rank: The Linebacker

Joined: 3/2/2011
Posts: 5,175
Location: Atlanta, United States
tazznjazz wrote:
We would not have won the war of independence without France's timely aid and yet now we treat them with contempt, or at least we did during the Bush years.

General Washington made a much better president than he did a general, his retreat skills were good, but his battle skills were lacking according to honest historians.


You don't do General Washington justice. He may have tactically lost the battlefield more than he won but his army almost always outkilled the British and he always knew exactly when to retreat and keep his army intact. In the end he won the war of attrition and that's what he intended to do. He was by the way leading a rebel army against the world's greatest empire at the time. He did defeat and accept the surrender of the best general in the British army at Yorktown. And yes he was an excellent president as he had excellent leadership skills. Washington was also the richest person in America and the largest land owner in America.

PS. Who doesn't hold the French in contempt? They have the snottiest, rudest and slowest, waiters in the world. well at least in Paris. The further you get out of Paris you actually find very nice, even friendly French people. But hell, the French pretty much hold themselves in contempt. Damn the Germans hate them and the Italians, well I don't have enough room to type all the vileness the Italians hold for them.

I have written a new poem. It is called 'Long Twisty Woman.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/long-twisty-woman.aspxx
Also, if you wish, check out my co-authored a story with the wonderful DanielleX. It is called 'Focus on Sex.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/focused-on-sex-1.aspx

Piquet
Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 12:20:27 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/12/2009
Posts: 340
Location: Adelaide, Australia


Secession ! For those unsure about what happened last time Google US history 1861-1865. Dear oh dear, what would Honest Abe say?


http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/claudia-incarnatapart-vii.aspx
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 3:35:56 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 472,672
Being one of the Texans that is for the secession, I'm gonna take my chance and add my My 2 cents to this post. To most of us, it's not at all a racial thing, it's got to do with the fact that since Obama has been in office our country has gone to shit. We love our country and have the most patriotism of any other people in the United States. But the government, now that's a different story. Obama has slipped up and said he was heading for a socialist government. With the 2nd amendment at stake now, we couldn't care less about automatic weapons, but when the country was formed, we were all given the right to bear arms, and I'll be god damned if he tries to take away that right. How are we supposed to protect ourselves from the reckless dimwits that run around with their automatic weapons? The murderers and rapists running around? The terrorists that reside in every city and state, just waiting for the right time to attack? Our economy is horrible, the unemployment rate has been the highest since 1982, during the Cold War. The only reason it's "going down" is because so many people have given up and aren't in the system anymore. We're stubborn, at times we can be pig-headed, but we are not racist. Let's bring in the fact that since the beginning of his first term, more than 5trillion dollars have been added to the national debt. He gave money to North Korea to expand their missile range, not even a week after that North Korea announced that their missiles would be able to reach American soil. He's going through China for most of our funding, putting us deeper into debt with them (as if we weren't deep enough). Texas could survive without the United States, but the United States couldn't survive without Texas. Texas has a lot of oil reserves, more than most people know about. We have some of the largest farm lands in the united states. We even have our own power grid. To understand the reason for our secession, you have to see it from our point of view. American citizens are losing jobs to illegal immigrants because they accept a shitty pay and don't have to worry about paying taxes. Now you tell me how that is justified. Obama wants to raise taxes on small/family businesses from 35% to 40%, now where in the hell is the logic in that? Raising taxes for them is going to force them to fire people, jack up prices, lose business and eventually go bankrupt. Texas has tons of small/family owned businesses, so you can see why we're upset about that. A lot of people tend to single out Texas with this subject, not just on here, but on a lot of other sites. Apparently Texas is filled with racist, bigoted, fascist, republican, narrow-minded assholes, and that's just not true. We might have short tempers, but we do have a lot of love for our fellow Americans. We have filthy language from time to time, but that's only when someone challenges our beliefs and morals. The only thing racial I can see about it, is that if he was white, he would have already been impeached for the shit he's pulled. If it would have been a fair election season, then Ron Paul would have been on the ballot instead of Romney. Ron Paul is the best candidate for president. I feel like I'm beating a dead horse here, arguing with people who are narrow-minded about the southern states.
LadyX
Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 10:26:31 AM

Rank: Thread Mediator

Joined: 9/25/2009
Posts: 4,661
Location: United States
nekolover90 wrote:
Texas could survive without the United States, but the United States couldn't survive without Texas.


Lfunny

I love how special some Texans think they are. Just let the feds know where to send an invoice for Texas' portion of the national debt, and we'll be coming for 100% of the military installations, too. Oh, and make sure and build a new capital, since Austin's seceding from Texas roughly 10 seconds after Texas secedes from the US. LOL. On the brightside, angry, nativist white dudes with rifles are in no shortage here, so the border should have no problem being protected by Texas alone.

Of course it's all nonsense, attitudes included.

You're also aware that putting Ron Paul on the ballot would've given Obama an even larger landslide victory than he ended up getting, right?
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 1:14:11 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 472,672
What you quoted by me was originally said by Sam Houston. But I'm sure you would have known that if you were a true Texan. And although you think I sound ignorant for saying it, it is the truth.

You're sounding ridiculous thinking that a city could actually secede from a state. The rest of Texas would have no problem taking over Austin. People like you are so quick to stereotype the people from where you claim to be. "angry, nativist (which isn't even a word by the way) white dudes" As for the military dispute, The United States would be required to send back all the Texan recruits that are in each branch of the military. You're right, we would have no problem protecting our borders.

As for the Ron Paul dispute, your assumptions are totally biased by your opinion of Obama. If he would have gotten as much media coverage as the other two candidates, he would have been on the ballot, and he would have won. You obviously haven't heard anything about Ron Paul or his political stances on the key issues.

You're acting like this is a laughing matter, but it's far from it. In your entire retort to my post, I can tell that you're completely biased against white people. For what reason? There could be many, but to speak that way about the citizens of the state you live in, is completely disrespectful. You apparently didn't read the entirety of my post, which leads me to believe you just wanted to say something to make me look ignorant. I don't care whether I look ignorant or not. I'm not going to sit idly by and let people trash talk about the state I live in and it's citizens.

I bet you're one of those people who think that racism against white people doesn't exist, right? White people are hated on more than any other race in the world. You can try to dispute that, but you're going to be wrong. Democrats are the first to bring the issue of race into the matter, I think it's because they themselves are racist but don't want to admit it. I mean at least some people have enough gall to admit they are. As for me? I don't care what race you are, but if you challenge my morals and my beliefs, I'm going to give you hell.

Now we can sit here and argue about this all day long, but it doesn't excuse the fact that Obama is the second worst president that America has ever had. I say second because Andrew Jackson is the worst, first and foremost. If you don't know anything about why he is, then you should look up "The Trail of Tears" but I'm sure you couldn't care less about that, now could you? You act like you know everything about Texans, but you're one of the most ignorant people I've had a conversation with about politics. Educate yourself about the issues before you make another retort.
LadyX
Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 1:48:44 PM

Rank: Thread Mediator

Joined: 9/25/2009
Posts: 4,661
Location: United States
nekolover90 wrote:
What you quoted by me was originally said by Sam Houston
...who died in 1863. I realize you've probably got an altar to the guy set up in your garage somewhere, but as for the rest of us, you'll have to forgive the hesitation with taking opinions about 19th century politics as fact today.

Quote:
You're sounding ridiculous thinking that a city could actually secede from a state.
Agreed. The entire concept of modern-day secession is absurd, it's only good as a punchline.

Quote:
nativist (which isn't even a word by the way)
The English language begs to differ. I could quote any number of dictionaries if you'd like, but for now, I'll take the Oxford English Dictionary's word for it. Let's take definitions #1 and #2 as correct usage in my sentence, shall we?

Definition of nativism
noun
1 the policy of protecting the interests of native-born or established inhabitants against those of immigrants:
a deep vein of xenophobia and nativism
2 a return to or emphasis on traditional or local customs, in opposition to outside influences.
3 the theory or doctrine that concepts, mental capacities, and mental structures are innate rather than acquired or learned.

Derivatives:
nativist


Quote:

As for the Ron Paul dispute, your assumptions are totally biased by your opinion of Obama. If he would have gotten as much media coverage as the other two candidates, he would have been on the ballot, and he would have won. You obviously haven't heard anything about Ron Paul or his political stances on the key issues.


He'll never get that amount of media attention because many of his stances are out of the mainstream. Argue if you'd like that Ron Paul's stances should be mainstream. I'd even agree with you on some of them. But you're substituting personal "should" with realistic "could." Paul would have pulled some independents his way, but that would not have offset the number of right-leaning libertarian and tea-party types that otherwise would've voted for Republicans. If your take is that our two party system regularly fucks us out of the best candidates, then I'll agree with you.

Quote:

You're acting like this is a laughing matter, but it's far from it.
Sorry. It's still pretty damn funny to me. Especially since it's not really an option.

Quote:
In your entire retort to my post, I can tell that you're completely biased against white people. For what reason? There could be many, but to speak that way about the citizens of the state you live in, is completely disrespectful. You apparently didn't read the entirety of my post, which leads me to believe you just wanted to say something to make me look ignorant. I don't care whether I look ignorant or not. I'm not going to sit idly by and let people trash talk about the state I live in and it's citizens.


I did read your entire post. It reads like a paint-by-the-numbers townhall.com rhetoric starter kit. There's more half-truths in there than in a Clinton deposition. So, sadly, I don't have to make you look ignorant. I'm not biased against white folks (in fact some of my best friends are....aww, never mind evil4 ). I'm biased against stupidity. You're biased against those whose values differ from yours, and in doing so, have attempted to speak for an entire state's worth of people, as if they all believe what you do about Texas LOL. They do not. Some do, some don't, but "Texans" don't believe any one thing, any more than "Americans" or "French People" or "New Zealanders" subscribe to any singular set of beliefs and values. But those who do agree with you are very appreciative, I'm sure.

Quote:

the fact that Obama is the second worst president that America has ever had.


Actually, that's an opinion. Here, I'll get Oxford's help again:

Definition of opinion
noun
a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge:


It's clear you don't think Obama is a good president whatsoever, but that's based on your personal values. Others think he's a decent President, and you find those people to be idiots I'm sure (which is also an opinion, by the way).

Quote:

I say second because Andrew Jackson is the worst, first and foremost.


Trail of Tears? Bad deal for sure.

Quote:
but you're one of the most ignorant people I've had a conversation with about politics


Really? Well you must be new here then! thumbup

Welcome to the Think Tank!


Rembacher
Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 2:02:13 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/16/2008
Posts: 1,101
nekolover90 wrote:
You're sounding ridiculous thinking that a city could actually secede from a state. The rest of Texas would have no problem taking over Austin.


Texas could not legally secede from the United States, so this point is sort of moot, but there is actually a legal option for Austin. The state of Texas can split itself into as many as 5 smaller states with the permission of the United States Congress, so to separate from the rest of Texas, all that Austin would have to do is ask for permission. If that was framed in the context of the rest of Texas leaving, I doubt it would be a problem.

As for Texas taking over Austin after this, you're dreaming. Countries are so intertwined now, that a show of aggression like that would incite a very strong response to eliminate the instability. That's assuming the rest of the US would need any help squashing the state of Texas' military.
tazznjazz
Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 4:56:36 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/30/2012
Posts: 329
Location: under bright lights, United States
Interesting quote from Sam Houston as to Texas's worth at such an early period in it's statehood. You sure that wasn't a John Houston quote??

Nekolover, your very miss-matched trying to debate our beloved Lady X, You might consider quitting while your ahead, she has a intellect the size of Texas, and will respect your views as long as you refrain from name calling, other wise you'll find your self pounced on from more than one quarter, so play nice, please:)
sprite
Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 6:49:35 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 13,641
Location: My Tower, United States
ok, this is getting good. don't even need to post, just going to sit here, get really high, and munch on popcorn. happy1 Regaeman Man

(for the record, i hate white people, too.) drunken

btw, you forgot about Tyler, Pierce, and Fillmore. Now THERE were some really awful presidents. :)
Naughty_Magician
Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 7:12:05 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 5/21/2011
Posts: 1,800
Location: Sublime Heights, Germany
How come worst presidents were mentioned and Bush's name didn't come up? He is a pretty strong contender for that honor.




Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 7:20:00 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/19/2011
Posts: 1,270
Location: I'm the girl that your father hoped he could date.
Pass the popcorn, sprite and I'll share my wine...

Now I wonder, would Canada finally get rid of Quebec? If some of the States decide to secede, would y'all take Quebec with you?
They've been crying, whining, bitching and moaning for a separation from Canada for years. Over twenty, if I remember correctly. And it still hasn't happened... yet.
Maybe Texas can take them?

real69luvr
Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 7:57:25 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 6/29/2012
Posts: 112
Location: United States
What a crock! I didn't get what I wanted so I am gonna throw a tantrum! This is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Its called democracy people. If you don't win, then you try again next time.Its 4 years. and its his last so get over it. You go back to the polls and vote next time. Thats what makes America great, the right to chose. Not get mad and pull up your pants and go home becuase you didn't get your way. JMHO
Buz
Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 9:00:01 PM

Rank: The Linebacker

Joined: 3/2/2011
Posts: 5,175
Location: Atlanta, United States
sprite wrote:
ok, this is getting good. don't even need to post, just going to sit here, get really high, and munch on popcorn. happy1 Regaeman Man

(for the record, i hate white people, too.) drunken

btw, you forgot about Tyler, Pierce, and Fillmore. Now THERE were some really awful presidents. :)


Don't forget Ulysses S. Grant. He once passed out drunk at the podium giving a speech. Then there was Warren Harding. He officially died of natural causes while in office. There is a very strong theory that his wife, the First Lady, poisoned him to death because of his many infidelities. He was having an affair with 3 women on the White House housekeeping staff. Once he fucked one in the closet while his cabinet waited outside for him to finish. He was a political dud. Gerald Ford vetoed 42 consecutive bills. Lyndon Johnson dictated to staff members taking notes while he sat on the toilet taking a crap. We've had some doozies.

I have written a new poem. It is called 'Long Twisty Woman.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/long-twisty-woman.aspxx
Also, if you wish, check out my co-authored a story with the wonderful DanielleX. It is called 'Focus on Sex.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/focused-on-sex-1.aspx

Monocle
Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 9:22:02 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/19/2007
Posts: 286
What a steaming pile.

nekolover90 wrote:
... it's got to do with the fact that since Obama has been in office our country has gone to shit.
Yeah, only 5.4 or so million new private sector jobs in the last 32 months, and a stock market going from 8000 to currently 12800. Gone to shit, I say.

nekolover90 wrote:
We love our country and have the most patriotism of any other people in the United States.
Except for the whole wanting to secede from the country you love so much thing.

nekolover90 wrote:
Obama has slipped up and said he was heading for a socialist government.
Lie.

nekolover90 wrote:
With the 2nd amendment at stake now...
Lie.

nekolover90 wrote:
Our economy is horrible, the unemployment rate has been the highest since 1982, during the Cold War.
Obama's doing? Ignorant. Our current annual rate is lower than 2009, 2010, and 2011 and heading down. Slower than we'd all like, but we can thank obstructionist congress for that.

nekolover90 wrote:
The only reason it's "going down" is because so many people have given up and aren't in the system anymore.
Lie.

nekolover90 wrote:
He gave money to North Korea to expand their missile range...
Lie.

nekolover90 wrote:
He's going through China for most of our funding.
Lie. China owns rather less than 10% of our debt. We own almost half of our own debt, and for every dollar we have in debt to foreign nations we own about 80 cents in foreign debt ourselves.

nekolover90 wrote:
Texas could survive without the United States, but the United States couldn't survive without Texas.
You really want to make me see Texas try. But I think that'd be cruel to the majority of people in TX who don't want to jump ship over electoral butthurt.

nekolover90 wrote:
American citizens are losing jobs to illegal immigrants because they accept a shitty pay and don't have to worry about paying taxes.
1) Americans should be clamoring for shitty pay jobs from stingy/greedy employers? 2) A couple states enforcing the 'no undocumented workers' laws have found that US citizens _weren't_ lining up to take those jobs when they came available. This claim has no air.

nekolover90 wrote:
Obama wants to raise taxes on small/family businesses from 35% to 40%
Lie.

nekolover90 wrote:
Apparently Texas is filled with racist, bigoted, fascist, republican, narrow-minded assholes, and that's just not true.
Now _that_ I'll agree with. And the relative number is getting smaller all the time. With current demographic trends, Texas will become plurality, or even majority Latin American within a decade or so - and may turn red to blue before even that.

nekolover90 wrote:
The only thing racial I can see about it, is that if he was white, he would have already been impeached for the shit he's pulled.
Lie. *And* racist.

nekolover90 wrote:
If it would have been a fair election season, then Ron Paul would have been on the ballot instead of Romney.
I personally would have enjoyed that.
Guest
Posted: Thursday, November 29, 2012 12:15:15 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 472,672
I'm sorry if that came off as racist, I didn't intend it to be. A lot of my comments were taken out of context. As ridiculous as it seems for states to want to secede, I was just stating my understanding for their choices. I'm not a democrat, but I wouldn't classify myself as a republican either. Each side has it's ups and downs, and each side has things that I don't necessarily believe in. As for the economy, even thought the stock markets might be up, that doesn't change the fact that the unemployment rate is high.

And during Obama's first term it officially* peaked at 10% in October 2009, almost a year after he was elected. The highest it's ever been is 10.8% during November and December of 1982. (Which was during the Cold War)
Fact check for that:
http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000
With that link just adjust the year to 1980 or even before that, you'll see the official numbers.
That's only officially, for people who are still in the system for unemployment. A lot of people have given up on getting jobs, which would lead to the rate decreasing. Also for people who never filed for unemployment, people who don't qualify for unemployment, which includes people who have never worked because now you have to have experience to get a job. I'm just being realistic here people.

On one of the main political debates, Obama even states that he was going to raise taxes for small/family businesses from 35% to 40% I watched and recorded it. You can look it up on youtube if you care to prove me wrong, or were you watching a different debate?

As for the funding to North Korea the link is here:
http://fdlaction.firedoglake.com/2011/06/29/what-obama-fights-for-giving-9-55-billion-to-north-korea-to-spend-on-nukes/




Guest
Posted: Thursday, November 29, 2012 12:54:14 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 472,672
I absolutely agree with, and I am very impressed with the Statement and response setup by Monacle. If those people on the right would get off their lazy asses and do some homework FOR THEMSELVES RATHER THAN DEPEND FAUX NOISE AND RUSH THE DRUGSTER they would uncover the lies for themselves. After all people, this is the age of information. It has never been easier to research anything you want. And the truth to all your mislead lies are out there at your fingertips. But I keep hearing the same lies and mislead B.S. come out of the mouths of those on the right. Once you start uncovering the truths it gets kind of addictive...and you expose more and find this was lie...this was a myth...that was a lie. Pretty soon you're looking at the right and asking why am I here? And how the hell did I get here? The right never used to look like this! And then...HOW THE HELL DO I GET OUT!

I say if you want to secede the nation....GO! Leave the best country in the world because you are so misinformed. But just before you go check out the truth of those states that are home to the most who want to secede. They are all red states and they all depend on more government help than the blue states. If you don't believe...do your homework before you go. It'll give you something to chew on while you're sittin' on your island.
Guest
Posted: Thursday, November 29, 2012 1:08:30 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 472,672
BTW TAZZNJAZZ has worlds finest ass!
CleverFox
Posted: Thursday, November 29, 2012 11:09:45 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/25/2012
Posts: 463
Location: United States
nekolover90 wrote:


And during Obama's first term it officially* peaked at 10% in October 2009, almost a year after he was elected. The highest it's ever been is 10.8% during November and December of 1982. (Which was during the Cold War)
Fact check for that:
http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000
With that link just adjust the year to 1980 or even before that, you'll see the official numbers.
That's only officially, for people who are still in the system for unemployment. A lot of people have given up on getting jobs, which would lead to the rate decreasing. Also for people who never filed for unemployment, people who don't qualify for unemployment, which includes people who have never worked because now you have to have experience to get a job. I'm just being realistic here people.







You mean the economy didn't turn around the day Obama was elected or that unemployment kept rising for a whole nine months after he took the oath of office?

OH MY GOD! WE MUST IMPEACH!
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.