Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

chatting vs cyber sex Options · View
tryagian
Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 6:58:57 AM

ladies, I've only been on this site a few months and have been noticing more woman wanting to cyber sex talk than chat, how do you feel about it and whats your preferance, I presonally like to get to know the person a little first, there likes and dislikes and a little about their day to day life. seem to be more of a connection, I do very little cybering anyway. don't actually mean having sex on line just exploring each others fantasys threw words. don't get me wrong I do love it and do get excited and have one special person whom we connect very well and both enjoy ourself,but we have grown to know more about each other in are real lifes which makes it more of a connection. not just touch this or do that.
Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 7:27:26 AM

I know I'm a guy and this is the ask the Gal's thread but this is what I have observed.

1) There is the degree of anonymity that cyber offers for people to live out fantasies in more real time.
2) The ability to talk about their fantasies without having to look someone in the eye and talk about these things in real life.
3) For many, just thinking and masturbating has become mundane and the feeling of togetherness while doing it can be very pleasurable.
4) Getting a fuck buddy or lover in the real world could get complicated. Cyber allows for a contentedness without actually being connected.
5) Many people, like myself, just like to know that they are getting someone off and the pleasure in that can be all they want.
6) Maybe they like the idea of cheating on a spouse and this is a safer alternative. In their mind, they aren't cheating.

There is a myriad of other reasons for people to cyber.

Chatting, for me is just another way to make and communicate with new friends.

Irish.
CurlyGirly
Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 7:39:36 AM

tryagian wrote:
ladies, I've only been on this site a few months and have been noticing more woman wanting to cyber sex talk than chat, how do you feel about it and whats your preferance, I presonally like to get to know the person a little first, there likes and dislikes and a little about their day to day life. seem to be more of a connection, I do very little cybering anyway.

They're dudes pretending to be chicks. evil4

I just chat with friends, no cyber. By chatting, I mean I use the "black boxes." I don't chat, chat at all.

It won a potato. Aren't you intrigued?

Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 7:52:18 AM

I much prefer to get to know someone. I do not however want to know every little detail about thier everyday life or issues. What is cyber sex any more? I hate when a guy starts to say how he's going to touch my boobs or my pussy or how he wants to kiss me. etc..
What I do like is hot interesting chat where if one or both of us start to masterbate then thats fine with me.
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 8:20:48 AM

CurlyGirly wrote:

They're dudes pretending to be chicks. evil4

This was my first thought too.

If you have a hot girl that's really eager to start cybering right out of the gate, that should probably be a red flag.

blazestcyr
Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 8:33:24 AM

not a big cyber fan..i mean it is so hard to ah type and ....(dot dot dot)

me i like the phone hearing someone moan..well...that is priceless

however i do love to read erotic stories...i find them ..stimulating...which is what brought me to this lovely site

but cyber on here..ah no...
positivetension
Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 9:07:29 AM

I have no interest in cyber whatsoever. I try to be as up front about it as possible, but people still try to steer conversations in that direction all the time.

"r u feelin playful tonite, babe? hee hee....awwww y not?"

It's a little frustrating feeling like you wasted time getting to know someone when they were just trying to soften you up.

The fear and the yearning
It's gonna eat you alive
Nikki703
Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 9:15:10 AM

Dancing_Doll wrote:

If you have a hot girl that's really eager to start cybering right out of the gate, that should probably be a red flag.

Since the OP is a guy, Im not really sure how many guys actually pretending to be girls want to cyber with other guys. I imagine there are a few. But I am wary of the many of the 18yo lesbians on Lush. I am sure many are who they say they are but once in a while, one will slip up and you can tell they are playing you!!

As for me, I really dont cyber much. In fact, I cant remember the last time I did. Sexual talk and flirting, well thats a whole different story!!
Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 9:33:49 AM

I prefer to chat more. You really get to know the person you are chatting with. Cybering is specifically focused on the sexual act, which is very nice but I'd rather rouse someones intellect instead. I can masturbate and get the same reaction from it as if I was cybering with someone. While I'm at it, my chat window tends to freeze up on me quite a bit.
remember
Posted: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 5:01:46 AM

both can be used at either time as per both like to do but one has to co-operate with all subject
Posted: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 9:27:33 AM

dex69 wrote:
I prefer to chat more. You really get to know the person you are chatting with. Cybering is specifically focused on the sexual act, which is very nice but I'd rather rouse someones intellect instead. I can masturbate and get the same reaction from it as if I was cybering with someone. While I'm at it, my chat window tends to freeze up on me quite a bit.

This would be one of the reasons why I won't friend anyone with the number '69' in their username........ jerk
Posted: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 10:00:29 AM

missashley wrote:
I much prefer to get to know someone. I do not however want to know every little detail about thier everyday life or issues. What is cyber sex any more? I hate when a guy starts to say how he's going to touch my boobs or my pussy or how he wants to kiss me. etc..
What I do like is hot interesting chat where if one or both of us start to masterbate then thats fine with me.

I agree with you. Hugs
Posted: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 11:02:39 AM

I definitely prefer chatting to cyber. That can be a chat about anything. It doesn't have to be sexual but even a chat about sex is much more stimulating than cybering to me.
overmykneenow
Posted: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 11:16:34 AM

Dancing_Doll wrote:

But wait a second ... that would mean... didn't we...? oh god!

Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 12:54:16 PM

overmykneenow wrote:

But wait a second ... that would mean... didn't we...? oh god!

You mean the "Hi, I'm Ashleigh. Let's pretend I'm wearing a strap on," comment didn't clue you in? Ooops...

*swings dick while walking away* Whistle

Budlee
Posted: Thursday, December 27, 2012 10:09:07 AM

lee is not much of a chatter and has only had cyber sex with me (Bud)
Ellie18
Posted: Friday, December 28, 2012 2:42:17 PM

I think some of these comments are a little unfair, I love cybering! That's partly why I'm on an adult site with the capabilities for that... And sometimes it annoys me when people start inane conversations about the weather on another continent, so each to their own I guess..? xo