Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Palestinia becoming a non-member observer state in the UN Options · View
MrNudiePants
Posted: Friday, November 30, 2012 8:25:51 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/10/2009
Posts: 2,067
Location: United States
No offense to all, but suddenly somehow "Arab" is a race? There are "Arabs" of all colors living in "Arab" nations, so how can "Arab" be a race? Calling it such, and calling sweeping generalizations about Arabic peoples "racism" does nothing but water down the meaning of the word, and obscure those acts and people that truly are racist.

My $0.02.

MrNudiePants
Posted: Friday, November 30, 2012 8:29:25 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/10/2009
Posts: 2,067
Location: United States
LadyX wrote:

Who really wants war, tragedy, and death to be the permanent norm in their lives?


Simple. Those people who make their living at it. It was once said (rightfully so) that there would never be peace as long as Yasser Arafat was alive because if peace broke out, he'd have to find himself a real job. I suspect that a huge part of the ever-ongoing hostilities stems from the fact that it's the only way those in charge seem to know how to earn their livings at.



MrNudiePants
Posted: Friday, November 30, 2012 8:32:06 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/10/2009
Posts: 2,067
Location: United States
flytoomuch wrote:

The USA for the sake of the votes of NY, NJ and Florida is putting the entire world in an untenable position by supporting an aggressive illegal occupation of Palestine. I applaud France and the other countries who finally stood up to the USA and I deplore my own country Canada for their racist stand on this issue. I do not and will never accept a racist state such as that of Israel. Racism must be stamped out around the world.



To the best of my knowledge, the United States has never fallen victim to acts of terror perpetrated by Israel. Is it any wonder whose side we tend to support in this conflict?

Naughty_Magician
Posted: Friday, November 30, 2012 8:33:33 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 5/21/2011
Posts: 1,800
Location: Sublime Heights, Germany
MrNudiePants wrote:


Simple. Those people who make their living at it. It was once said (rightfully so) that there would never be peace as long as Yasser Arafat was alive because if peace broke out, he'd have to find himself a real job. I suspect that a huge part of the ever-ongoing hostilities stems from the fact that it's the only way those in charge seem to know how to earn their livings at.



Well by that definition, wouldn't the biggest arm seller in the world want a few wars for some easy dollars?

Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
LadyX
Posted: Friday, November 30, 2012 8:35:05 PM

Rank: Thread Mediator

Joined: 9/25/2009
Posts: 4,653
Location: United States
flytoomuch wrote:
Hey everyone....I'm leaving the front lines to have a bath and pick out my Christmas tree (a 7ft Noble Fir). John ducks and dodges the "in-coming" right wing Israeli insults and heads for the bathroom. It's been fun. I'm off to the boat show and to enjoy a sunny day in Hong Kong. Josh hold the front during my absence haha.

Oh shit, is that Lady X's drone outside my house. FUCK!! John runs!!! (CNN reports loud explosion in Hong Kong) Funeral dirge plays and eulogies for John are shown on Al Jazeera, but not on FOX News.

It's been a blast gang.


LOL. And here I thought you were done with this. evil4

If it aids your personal narrative in this thread to pretend that I see no fault in Israel, despite having stated to the contrary, then by all means, proceed. Same with my supposed lack of empathy and curiosity, which, outside of your head, does not equate with simply disagreeing with you. You're too busy shoehorning your contempt for the country where I live into my identity to notice any different, apparently. You're perfectly willing to generalize quite a bit as well, which is fine. Maybe I can photoshop George W. Bush's face onto my avatar pic; that would remove any remaining cognitive dissonance for you.

I wouldn't ridicule your travels and knowledge. Sure, I poke at you for bringing it up so often, you kind of have it coming there. What continent are you on today? I'm sure you'll let us know. ;) But on a serious note, I've traveled enough to know that one only benefits from it.

Watch out for those drones, wherever you are. evil5
Buz
Posted: Friday, November 30, 2012 9:37:59 PM

Rank: The Linebacker

Joined: 3/2/2011
Posts: 5,142
Location: Atlanta, United States
I won't cower away from describing the Palestianians as terroristic murderers.

Many countries and cultures can actually settle their differences through diplomacy but not there. There will never be peace until one side totally destroys the other by through military might. There is just too much deep hatred there.

The USA should stay out and let them settle it until one side completely capitulates. Sword Fight

I have written a new poem. It is called 'Long Twisty Woman.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/long-twisty-woman.aspxx
Also, if you wish, check out my co-authored a story with the wonderful DanielleX. It is called 'Focus on Sex.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/focused-on-sex-1.aspx

Buz
Posted: Friday, November 30, 2012 9:40:17 PM

Rank: The Linebacker

Joined: 3/2/2011
Posts: 5,142
Location: Atlanta, United States
MrNudiePants wrote:


To the best of my knowledge, the United States has never fallen victim to acts of terror perpetrated by Israel. Is it any wonder whose side we tend to support in this conflict?


Excellent point.

I have written a new poem. It is called 'Long Twisty Woman.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/long-twisty-woman.aspxx
Also, if you wish, check out my co-authored a story with the wonderful DanielleX. It is called 'Focus on Sex.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/focused-on-sex-1.aspx

ByronLord
Posted: Saturday, December 01, 2012 7:09:55 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/14/2010
Posts: 716
Location: Massachusetts, United States
Buz wrote:


Excellent point.


Mine was attacked by the founders:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing

And Israel killed 34 US servicemen in an unprovoked attack on the USS Liberty:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

Both sides are using terrorism and if who started it matters, well the Irgun used terrorism to force the Palestinians out of Jaffa and the surrounding districts in the first place. Today we call that ethnic cleansing. The people who fled and their descendants are the refugees in Lebanon, Jordan and elsewhere who demand the right of return.

Putting on a uniform of an army does not make a tactic any less terrorist. The US attack on Baghdad described by Rumsfeld as 'shock and awe' was terrorism.

People who think that war is an honorable profession are deluded fools. It is a necessary profession but what a soldier has agreed to do is to surrender their moral decisions to their superiors and kill other human beings for no other reason than that they were ordered to. All the flags and the bullshit are to hide the fact that the main purpose of the military is to go murder people when it is necessary.

Netanyahu is a terrorist, Abas is a terrorist, Hamas are terrorists, Lieberman is a terrorist. Calling people terrorists does nothing to solve the problem.

I regard anyone who talks about 'second amendment' solutions to political issues in the US to be a terrorist. What else are they talking about if not that they plan to use those guns to murder their opponents?

The Zionist side hates 'equivalence' just as it hates the use of the term 'apartheid'. They hate them because they are true.

For thirty years I lived with terrorism, my cousin was a target in at least one IRA attack. The IRA was largely funded by a US organization called NORAID. Rudy Giuliani was an avid supporter in New York and would never miss a fund rasier (usually as the named guest of honor) or the chance to praise Gerry Adams the head of the IRA. Nobody mentions that history when he appears on the telly as a 'terrorism' expert. He was a fund raiser for terrorists, but his own definition he was a terrorist.



lafayettemister
Posted: Saturday, December 01, 2012 7:24:37 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/4/2010
Posts: 6,341
Location: Alabama, United States
flytoomuch wrote:


Oh shit, is that Lady X's drone outside my house. FUCK!! John runs!!! (CNN reports loud explosion in Hong Kong) Funeral dirge plays and eulogies for John are shown on Al Jazeera, but not on FOX News.

It's been a blast gang.


flytoomuch wrote:
Lady X. As for "racism" I quote: "They can't help themselves from committing terrorism, firing rockets, bombing buses, you name it. It's what they do." This is an ignorant and clearly RACIST comment. You should be ashamed. My next post will deal with the rest of your arguments. This is the "racist" part of your comment, which Josh was quite correct to have been shocked by.





Even though I love to argue, I must admit that I'm not versed enough to debate either side of this topic. I know the basics and that's really about it. Call me a lazy American if you like, but I can't offer anything valid to this discussion.

However, I can read and comprehend what's being said. Flytoomuch, you seem to have a very firm grasp on what's going on. Maybe a bit dogmatic, but you seem well read and experienced on this. But whenever you make comments, assumptions like the quotes above, your points lose credibility. Even a brief reading of LX's forum posts would show these statements to be totally and completely inaccurate in fact. On a sex site like Lush, it's common for most members to lean a little left. Ms X's forum posts are full of pro equality for all. Women, minorities, homosexuals... everyone. She ALWAYS stands up for people who've been discriminated against.

And I know that LX isn't a FoxNews viewer, at least not a serious one. She may watch it on occassion for comedic relief. In fact, she's often railed against FoxNews. Saying LadyX is a FoxNews-o-phile is like saying Lush is a site for prudes. It just ain't true.

Making obvious and easily proven wrong characterizations about something makes the rest of your argument suspect because we can't believe you did all your homework in that either. Especially considering that many of the usual Think Tank posters know of LX's character, you may be the first person ever to call her a racist and conservative and all of those people are laughing at how ludicrous that assumption is.

You gotta know your audience.

(Sorry, X... i know you can defend yourself quite well)





When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
ByronLord
Posted: Saturday, December 01, 2012 7:41:08 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/14/2010
Posts: 716
Location: Massachusetts, United States
MrNudiePants wrote:
No offense to all, but suddenly somehow "Arab" is a race? There are "Arabs" of all colors living in "Arab" nations, so how can "Arab" be a race? Calling it such, and calling sweeping generalizations about Arabic peoples "racism" does nothing but water down the meaning of the word, and obscure those acts and people that truly are racist.

My $0.02.


Racism is discrimination against people on the theory that they are a member of a particular race.

Whether or not Arabs are a race is irrelevant to whether discrimination against them is based on a racial theory.

Hitler's anti-semitism was racist. In fact he distinguished his 'scientific' anti-semitism from 'emotional' anti-semitism. That is why we now use 'anti-semitism' as the term rather than religious bigotry.

There is of course no scientific basis for the concept of 'race' at all. Homo Sapiens only evolved recently and there has not been time for much variation. The only basis for a difference turns out to be that it seems that Europeans interbred with Neanderthals. But the genetic difference seems to be fairly small.

Skin pigmentation does not constitute a 'race'.

So when people are pointing out that Netanyahu and Lieberman are racists they are pointing to the fact that their bigoted social view is that Jews are inherently superior and non-Jews should be second class citizens in Israel. That is the same bigotry that a Jessie Helms or a Strom Thurmond or a David Duke in the US held.

Bigotry begets bigotry.

Yesterday the Israeli governement announced that it would be appropriating yet more Palestinian owned land (without compensation) and use it to build houses that only Jews will be allowed to live in.

Now it will of course be wrong for people to go murder Israeli civilians over that in retaliation. And then the Israeli government that ignored the US government when it made the provocation will be all 'we are under attack, protect us'.

Israel is a bully that goes hits the Palestinians and then when it gets hit back cries to mommy for an Iron Dome to protect it.

The way that we ended the troubles in Northern Ireland was that from the start of the crisis we looked at the legitimate grievances of the Catholic population and tried to right them. We did not say 'stop the violence before we allow Catholics to work in the shipyards'. We started by making discrimination on religious grounds illegal.

Likud approach is becoming pathological. As the rest of the world was becoming united in their condemnation, Likud is insisted its remaining allies demonstrate its absolute loyalty. Turkey was an Israeli ally until just three years ago when Avigor Lieberman decided to humiliate the Turkish Ambassador just to show that he could.

At some point the Likud block will make a demand that is too great for the US and support will turn on a dime. There is precedent for that. Before the US entered WWI, German culture was a huge part of US culture. In fact the allies hoped that the US would stay out because they thought it would likely go in on the German side. That changed overnight with the Zimmerman telegram and within a few days hot dogs and beefburgers had replaced wieners and hamburgers and the beer halls became bars.

She
Posted: Saturday, December 01, 2012 7:55:06 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/24/2010
Posts: 2,052
Location: Europe
What a threat, what a threat, wahat a threat!!! It is almost like back in days of DamonX era and almost like a treat! giggles
What a refreshment!
I am partying today but will come back to this
flytoomuch
Posted: Saturday, December 01, 2012 8:44:41 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/24/2011
Posts: 233
Location: Fremont, United States
It wouldn't post my link, so I re-posted below.
flytoomuch
Posted: Saturday, December 01, 2012 8:49:17 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/24/2011
Posts: 233
Location: Fremont, United States
Lord Byron, thanks again for your cogent and on-point contribution. I agree it's appropriate to bring up the King David Hotel bombing and the USS Liberty as a couple of examples, but there are many others. However the idea that Israel represents USA interests or ideals in the Middle East is fallacious on a much broader scale than simply these incidents.

As a factual matter Palestinians are a Semitic people (Akkadian, Aramaic, Hebrew, Arabic, Ge'ez, Maltese, Canaanite/Phoenician, Amorite, Eblaite, Ugaritic, Sutean, Chaldean, Mandaic, Ahlamu, Amharic, Tigre and Tigrinya among others are all Semitic peoples) so the whole "racial theory" underpinning Israel is a bunch of hogwash as is the often mis-used term "anti-semitic". This also means if Lady X is correct and Palestinians have a racial predilection for violence then Israelis share the same genetic gene.

It was my exact point that Lady X's gratuitous description of Palestinians as "terrorists" does not move us any closer to a resolution. Rather than intending to be helpful or informative Lady X's post was clearly intended to be provocative. The "State" violence of occupation and dispossession imposed by Israel is is far worse than anything the Palestinians have been able to inflict in return. As Lord Byron correctly points out the Palestinians are REACTING to violence inflicted on them, not acting. They are the victims. They need assistance from the world community, not demonization.

The USA and many of its people/media outlets tend to have very short selective memories. Let's look at another group of "terrorists" that America opposed along with Israel. The ANC and Nelson Mandela were labeled by the USA as terrorists:

http://www.salon.com/2011/02/05/ronald_reagan_apartheid_south_africa/

Nelson Mandela was, of course, a co-founder of the MK Group and engaged in an armed struggle against apartheid South Africa (I supported them 100%). The United States labeled the ANC and Nelson Mandela "terrorists" and claimed they "would never deal with them"?? Really? The key ally and supplier of military hardware to apartheid South Africa? Yes, you guessed it: Israel. It was the rest of the world EX-USA/Israel that led the way against apartheid South Africa with the USA only joining in the struggle very late. Today Nelson Mandela is a revered leader worldwide and was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1993. As an interesting side note, Nelson Mandela is a strong supporter of the Palestinian people. Now here is someone who knows just a tiny bit about "racism". Mr. Mandela's comments on Israel are well known and are perhaps more convincing than mine.

If Lady X and her supporters refuse to talk or negotiate with the Palestinians because of alleged "terrorism" then there can never be any settlement. Likewise if the Palestinians refused to talk to Israel because of Israeli violence then nothing can be achieved. As a matter of reality Britain talked to the IRA, America talks to "terrorists" every day and people need to accept and move forward. The Palestinians and the entire Arab world have made this offer to Israel several times. Every time they have been rebuffed and ignored. The blockage to peace is neither the PLO or Hamas, the blockage to peace is Israel's clear policy of colonizing the West Bank and retaining the entire "Holy Israel" and the USA election system/media which holds the USA lock-step with the Israeli position. The rest of the world views the conflict entirely differently than the USA as has been made clear by the UN vote. On this issue the USA stands virtually alone. Many American allies deal with Hamas, fund Hamas and work with Hamas to develop strategies towards a solution to the conflict which will benefit the entire region, including the people of Israel.

If I were as dogmatic and closed minded as Lady X then I would say to Palestinians "don't talk to those nasty Israelis". I don't take this position because I understand you need to have dialogue even with your worst enemy if you want to solve the core issues. Sometimes these parties need outside help and guidance to overcome their own internal radical constituencies, this is true of both Israel and the Palestinians. The USA's lack of creative responses and input is one of the key factors that has allowed Israel to manipulate the USA and has prevented the USA from playing an effective role. The USA needs to stop being Israel's stooge and become the world leader it claims to be.

So far Lady X has never responded and explained how Americans would act if they were invaded and occupied for decades? I maintain that citizens of the USA, good god fearing gun-totting people that they are, would be entirely more violent in their response than the poor Palestinians.
Buz
Posted: Saturday, December 01, 2012 8:54:01 AM

Rank: The Linebacker

Joined: 3/2/2011
Posts: 5,142
Location: Atlanta, United States
I do agree with you ByronLord that bigotry begets bigotry. But I also believe that it is people with philosophies like yours that get conquered and devoured.
While I usually disagree with you I do toast to your debating abilities.occasion5

Human nature is what it is. Minds are rarely changed. The dominant will win.

naka

I have written a new poem. It is called 'Long Twisty Woman.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/long-twisty-woman.aspxx
Also, if you wish, check out my co-authored a story with the wonderful DanielleX. It is called 'Focus on Sex.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/focused-on-sex-1.aspx

Buz
Posted: Saturday, December 01, 2012 8:54:49 AM

Rank: The Linebacker

Joined: 3/2/2011
Posts: 5,142
Location: Atlanta, United States
(deleted an accidental double post.) coffee

I have written a new poem. It is called 'Long Twisty Woman.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/long-twisty-woman.aspxx
Also, if you wish, check out my co-authored a story with the wonderful DanielleX. It is called 'Focus on Sex.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/focused-on-sex-1.aspx

tazznjazz
Posted: Saturday, December 01, 2012 8:59:19 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/30/2012
Posts: 329
Location: under bright lights, United States
lafayettemister wrote:




Even though I love to argue, I must admit that I'm not versed enough to debate either side of this topic. I know the basics and that's really about it. Call me a lazy American if you like, but I can't offer anything valid to this discussion.

However, I can read and comprehend what's being said. Flytoomuch, you seem to have a very firm grasp on what's going on. Maybe a bit dogmatic, but you seem well read and experienced on this. But whenever you make comments, assumptions like the quotes above, your points lose credibility. Even a brief reading of LX's forum posts would show these statements to be totally and completely factually inaccurate. On a sex site like Lush, it's common for most members to lean a little left. Ms X's forum posts are full of pro equality for all. Women, minorities, homosexuals... everyone. She ALWAYS stands up for people who've been discriminated against.

And I know that LX isn't a FoxNews viewer, at least not a serious one. She may watch it on occassion for comedic relief. In fact, she's often railed against FoxNews. Saying LadyX is a FoxNews-o-phile is like saying Lush is a site for prudes. It just ain't true.

Making obvious and easily proven wrong characterizations about something makes the rest of your argument suspect because we can't believe you did all your homework in that either. Especially considering that many of the usual Think Tank posters know of LX's character, you may be the first person ever to call her a racist and conservative and all of those people are laughing at how ludicrous that assumption is.

You gotta know your audience.

(Sorry, X... i know you can defend yourself quite well)


I have to agree with this even though Lady X is more than capable of holding her own, to call her racist is ludicrous.

I also don't know the specific's of this debate, but do know the Jewish people have to be the most oppressed race in history since biblical times.

They are surrounded by hostile neighbors on all sides so one can't blame them for being defensive.

Are they perhaps too aggressive? yes, that is evident lately.

I don't have a side on this issue, I just hope the two sides can live in harmony after century's of unrest.
Buz
Posted: Saturday, December 01, 2012 9:07:20 AM

Rank: The Linebacker

Joined: 3/2/2011
Posts: 5,142
Location: Atlanta, United States
tazznjazz said...

I have to agree with this even though Lady X is more than capable of holding her own, to call her racist is ludicrous. I agree LadyX is one smart cookie with strong opinions, well read and a damned wonderfully talented writer!! She sure as hell ain't no damned racist!

I also don't know the specific's of this debate, but do know the Jewish people have to be the most oppressed race in history since biblical times. Totally agree!!!

They are surrounded by hostile neighbors on all sides so one can't blame them for being defensive. Totally agree and more power to them! I don't care if anyone doesn't like my opinion! It is what it is and will not change!


Are they perhaps too aggressive? yes, that is evident lately. So what? The strongest, meanest, and most intelligent survives! The pussies will lose, don't be a pussy! This is one where the loser dies and in the Israelis world they are surrounded bu those that want to exterminate them from the face of the earth.

I don't have a side on this issue, I just hope the two sides can live in harmony after century's of unrest. Not until a bloody final conclusion will that happen.

PS. Fox News isn't anymore slanted than MSNBC, CNN, CBS, ABC or NBC, just in another direction. If you can't see that then you are too prejudiced to think clearly.
Now start your whining...

I have written a new poem. It is called 'Long Twisty Woman.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/long-twisty-woman.aspxx
Also, if you wish, check out my co-authored a story with the wonderful DanielleX. It is called 'Focus on Sex.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/focused-on-sex-1.aspx

flytoomuch
Posted: Saturday, December 01, 2012 9:08:46 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/24/2011
Posts: 233
Location: Fremont, United States
Haha Buz well "winning" is a relative concept. The Middle East has a VERY long history and is littered with the flotsam of "victorious" societies such as Imperial Rome, the Ottoman Empire, Phoenicians, etc. The USA and Israel have been riding the wave for a relative microsecond compared to these civilizations. We'll see what the future holds. Today is simply yesterday's "tomorrow". I feel it incumbent upon myself to live a decent life so your philosophy of "the dominant will win" has no attraction for me. It is true minds are rarely changed, but history moves and history changes. Sometimes the shifts are subtle, but once they happen huge changes can occur: the Berlin Wall can fall, slavery can end, women can vote, science can advance and medicines can be invented. I've led a life dictated by my own compass and my own values and I want all people to be treated with dignity and fairness. Naive and laughable I know. "Might is right" would be a shallow dark place for me to inhabit and I'd never fall in love with books like the Life of Pi if I lived there.

Good luck with your whole "the dominant win" approach, it's not for me. I'm an underdog sort of guy.
LadyX
Posted: Saturday, December 01, 2012 9:09:31 AM

Rank: Thread Mediator

Joined: 9/25/2009
Posts: 4,653
Location: United States
flytoomuch wrote:

It was my exact point that Lady X's gratuitous description of Palestinians as "terrorists" does not move us any closer to a resolution. Rather than intending to be helpful or informative Lady X's post was clearly intended to be provocative. The "State" violence of occupation and dispossession imposed by Israel is is far worse than anything the Palestinians have been able to inflict in return. As Lord Byron correctly points out the Palestinians are REACTING to violence inflicted on them, not acting. They are the victims. They need assistance from the world community, not demonization.


Both sides perpetrate, both sides become victims. I'm disappointed, but no longer surprised, by your one-sided view. Nevertheless, your dogmatism is well-researched, and we're all entitled to our own worldview.


flytoomuch wrote:

If Lady X and her supporters refuse to talk or negotiate with the Palestinians because of alleged "terrorism" then there can never be any settlement.

If I were as dogmatic and closed minded as Lady X then I would say to Palestinians "don't talk to those nasty Israelis". I don't take this position because I understand you need to have dialogue even with your worst enemy if you want to solve the core issues. Sometimes these parties need outside help and guidance to overcome their own internal radical constituencies, this is true of both Israel and the Palestinians.


Me and my supporters? drunken Why I didn't know I had any, aside from some friends here at Lush. One thing's for certain, the negotiations would be a hell of a lot more sexy with us than with the old dudes currently in charge of the (mostly nonexistent) proceedings.

Seriously though, you're being a troll at this point. Either that, or you're so bad at comprehension that after what must be a few thousand words from me on this thread by now, you still can't see that I'm not advocating a refusal for anyone to talk to anyone else. You're projecting a caricature of me, and if you try hard enough, you'll get all your anti-US government bitterness into my lush profile. :) Which is sad, because what's actually happened is that you've made a caricature of yourself. Who knows, maybe it's jetlag...

Good lesson on diplomacy, though. It's important to have dialogue, huh? How novel.

flytoomuch wrote:

So far Lady X has never responded and explained how Americans would act if they were invaded and occupied for decades? I maintain that citizens of the USA, good god fearing gun-totting people that they are, would be entirely more violent in their response than the poor Palestinians.


If it ever happens to me, I'll let you know. ;) In the meantime, you'll probably gain more argumentative traction with somebody who is actually a god-fearing, gun-toter. I happen to be neither. It's inconvenient to your stereotyping to recognize that America actually includes lots of people with lots of different worldviews, so I get why you're doing what you do. It's easier that way.

Speaking of stereotypes, I grant you that I left my original post open to a very unsavory interpretation. Otherwise, I stand by what I've said. Can I expect another long post with my username typed in 19 times? I accept PM's too, you know, if it's my attention that you want.
Buz
Posted: Saturday, December 01, 2012 9:16:12 AM

Rank: The Linebacker

Joined: 3/2/2011
Posts: 5,142
Location: Atlanta, United States
Flytoomuch said, "slavery can end."

Well it sure hasn't yet. It's alive and well in Arabia, Africa, and the Far East. Egypt is refusing to outlaw slavery in their new constitution. Slavery is strongly practiced throughout much of Africa. Slavery exists in China, Bangladesh, Malayasia, Indonesia, etc. They just don't call it slavery but at those forced dangerous working conditions, poverty wages, etc. it is slavery and they cannot quit those jobs either.

I have written a new poem. It is called 'Long Twisty Woman.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/long-twisty-woman.aspxx
Also, if you wish, check out my co-authored a story with the wonderful DanielleX. It is called 'Focus on Sex.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/focused-on-sex-1.aspx

Buz
Posted: Saturday, December 01, 2012 9:22:23 AM

Rank: The Linebacker

Joined: 3/2/2011
Posts: 5,142
Location: Atlanta, United States
flytoomuch wrote:
Haha Good luck with your whole "the dominant win" approach, it's not for me. I'm an underdog sort of guy.


Thank you for the well wishes Fly, I do plan to win and be dominant. My life's goal is to be at the very top of the food chain. I can do more good from the top than from the bottom. I love to sneak in as an 'underdog' the devour and dominate. But I am a gun toting capitalist pig and love it. I feel good in my skin. I also am a very compassionate and generous person to those that deserve it.

PS. The Palestinians are terrorists.

I have written a new poem. It is called 'Long Twisty Woman.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/long-twisty-woman.aspxx
Also, if you wish, check out my co-authored a story with the wonderful DanielleX. It is called 'Focus on Sex.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/focused-on-sex-1.aspx

ByronLord
Posted: Saturday, December 01, 2012 6:21:20 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/14/2010
Posts: 716
Location: Massachusetts, United States
Buz wrote:
tazznjazz said...

PS. Fox News isn't anymore slanted than MSNBC, CNN, CBS, ABC or NBC, just in another direction. If you can't see that then you are too prejudiced to think clearly.
Now start your whining...


Fox News presents intentional lies as fact. It is nothing like MSNBC or CNN or any other mainstream news source. Try Press TV or Pravda, that is the model.

The reason Romney thought he was going to win when all the polls said he was going to lose was that he relied on Fox and Fox lies. He also walked right into the trap set by Obama over reporting of the Benghazi incident. Fox had been attacking Obama for not condemning the attack as terrorist until two weeks afterwards. Romney made the mistake of believing the attacks made by O'Riely and co were true, they were not and Romney got his head blasted off by Obama "Go check the transcript" and then Crowley came in and stomped his balls while he was down.

Fox is not merely biased it is calculated untruth. The model they have is that their viewers are stupid people who will believe any lie they tell them. Whenever they are caught in a lie, Fox just attacks the truth as being 'communist' or whatever.

They think their viewer are fucking stupid idiots. And you know what, they are completely right.

sprite
Posted: Saturday, December 01, 2012 8:09:18 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 13,548
Location: My Tower, United States
a few points.

not all of us can afford to travel. not all of us have been afforded the luxury of being able to see, first hand, what goes on in the middle east. we rely on the media, on what we can find to read, to watch - some of us, like Lady X (which i think you'll find to be true if you cull through her numerous posts in the think tank) take this task to heart, using sources both from within and without these United States - thank god for the internet. you can do it, it's a lot of work, it takes dedication, she does it. she does it well.

the Palestinian-Israeli conflict is complicated. up until recently, part of Hamas' doctrine, the present leaders of Palenstine, was dedicated to the complete and utter destruction of Israel, much like Al-Queda's are to the complete and utter destruction of the US. how is is that Israel should respond differently to that then we did when we were attacked? to live in a country where a bomb shelter is practically a requirement? where bombs and rockets go off with frightening regularity? how many of us would up with that without demanding a swift response from our government?

i do not claim to be an expert on this, nor to i particularly take sides. these are opinions, btw, not facts. i think the Palestinian people have been fucked by their leaders as much as anyone else. from my understanding, the Isrealis were willing to settle this, to give in to all of Palestines demand at least once, when Arafat was in control and were rebuffed. i honestly don't think either side is innocent in this - both have blood on their hands, both have made mistakes, both have done stupid, cruel, hateful, and violent things. to say that one, or the other, is right, is naive - even i am not that naive.

one more thing.

FTM: you claim that Lady X is racist based on a single statement that not once implies racism. other things i have opinions on. some, i will admit to being ill informed, or not seeing the whole picture. Other things, i know. Lady X is not racist, stupid, or ignorant as you claim. Just browse through her history here to see that i am not speaking my opinion, i am stating fact. i KNOW racism. while you were off visiting with Desmond Tutu (a man i greatly admire, btw) and speaking of worldly things, i was smack dab in the middle of a world where racism existed up close and personal. i know what it looks like. i hate it. fighting it has been one of my pet causes since i was old enough to understand it. that said, this means i take claims of racism very seriously - it's an easy word to use as a weapon and i have used it as such, when it was true. using it as a weapon in your argument against Lady X was insulting, not only to her, but to anyone who has every felt the effects of racism. you can continue to do so, if you wish, but it would just be a bad reflection on you. or, you could man up and do the right thing, admit you are wrong, and apologize. that's something i do a lot of, when i am in the wrong - and i sometimes am - it's embarrassing, but it's the right thing to do.
Naughty_Magician
Posted: Saturday, December 01, 2012 9:44:15 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 5/21/2011
Posts: 1,800
Location: Sublime Heights, Germany
I don't believe what the media wants me to believe and this is how I see things.

Once upon a time there was a place called Palestine, a land of milk & honey written about in a book called The Bible. This ended in 1948 when Ben-Gurion declared the creation of the State of Israel. Palestine was then flooded with Jews from Europe, later USA and other countries. These immigrants kicked the Palestinians out of their homes, off their farms and out of Palestine. Now the Palestinians are imprisoned in The Gaza Strip, a foul strip of desert between Israel & Egypt, or have been forced out to the west of The River Jordan. However even that is not enough for the Israelis, they keep expanding into the West Bank territory and creating settlements there and every couple of years the Israelis have a turkey shoot, except it's not turkeys they're shooting.

I heard that Israelis don't enjoy having bomb shelters, well Palestinians don't even have those because if they did, these five sisters ( http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/five-sisters-killed-in-gaza-while-they-slept-1216224.html) might have survived.

Israel has occupied the Palestinian land unlawfully. Like I said before, if it was their holy land, they shouldn't have left, no one forced them out.

Most of you might not have seen this map (why would the free and fair media show it?). Now how do you suggest Israel has expanded?



And those of you who have called Palestinians terrorists should present some arguments to prove that so you don't seem as much of ignorant conservatives as you currently do.

Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
Buz
Posted: Saturday, December 01, 2012 10:04:59 PM

Rank: The Linebacker

Joined: 3/2/2011
Posts: 5,142
Location: Atlanta, United States
I'm looking forward to the green being eliminated completely from that map.

I have written a new poem. It is called 'Long Twisty Woman.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/long-twisty-woman.aspxx
Also, if you wish, check out my co-authored a story with the wonderful DanielleX. It is called 'Focus on Sex.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/focused-on-sex-1.aspx

Naughty_Magician
Posted: Saturday, December 01, 2012 10:13:13 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 5/21/2011
Posts: 1,800
Location: Sublime Heights, Germany
And I'm looking forward to a racists-free world. evil4

Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
Kitanica
Posted: Saturday, December 01, 2012 10:13:53 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/16/2011
Posts: 882
Location: The Sprawl, United States
Palestinians aren't terrorists. It's the governing body of palestine.
Hamas is. how else do you explain a government so inept it can't police it's own land and stop rocket attacks against foreign nations. either a its weak and needs to be replaced, or b its sponsoring terrorist groups and aiding attempted genocide. Palestine went to war, they lost. And all this talk about their land.. Israel was around hundreds of years before Islam existed, so the land Judea was really stolen by the Romans to eradicate them, they didnt want people speaking out against the roman pantheon

all that doesn't really matter though because it's 2012 and it's Israels land now. it's a patch of dirt no matter which way you look at it. If they can't figure out how to get along without calling for the complete dissolution of Israel I think they forfeit their opinion. they want to shoot rockets randomly at innocent people and cry about precision attacks on rocket sites that try to minimize casualties? Israel drops pamphlets and warns areas before they attack so the "non combatants" may leave. West bank stopped attacks and look at that peace. Palestine doesn't behave let the Israelis do what they have to. if I have a choice of Jews or Arabs that shoot rockers I'll pick te Jews. nothing against Islam, I love their architecture and mosques are beautiful but if they can't behave and they start conflicts they're gonna get themselves into a bad situation, Israel has more technology and air-sea control. Palestine should learn to get along and they can all live in a big happy holyland family. if the government wants to kill innocent people they deserve to get wiped out fair and square and let the Palestinian civilians elect a real government.

I'm about sick of hearing about the middle east, they act like children "mommy he took my sandbox, I'm gonna throw missiles at him OH NO he's throwing missiles back! Who would have guessed!!" Israel can defend itself however it pleases as long as that doesn't interfere with international law. as far as I'm concerned let them go to war so someone will finally be in charge. They clearly can't get along, and this will save alot of time

any government like Hamas that claims its not a terrorist organization but suddenly lhas missiles flying about in their borders shouldn't be in charge. If they aren't terrorists they are weak and inneffective, but we all know they are. I dont care about Israel or Palestine, if they want theocracies let them do what they want. Though I don't see any masked men in Israel with unguided rockets hellbent on genocide. What does that say?
Buz
Posted: Saturday, December 01, 2012 10:18:04 PM

Rank: The Linebacker

Joined: 3/2/2011
Posts: 5,142
Location: Atlanta, United States
Naughty_Magician wrote:
Israel has occupied the Palestinian land unlawfully. Like I said before, if it was their holy land, they shouldn't have left, no one forced them out.


Really? Where were you when they taught history class. They certainly were forced out. Its a very well known part of world history. The Romans kicked the Jews out in 70 AD after the Jewish revolt. The Romans destroyed Jerusalem. Ever heard of Masada? The Romans made it illegal for Jews to live in their homeland and the Jews spread out over the world, especially Europe where they endured centuries of prejudice and persecution such as The Spanish Inquisition. It all culminated when Hitler & the Nazis exterminated 6 million Jews. Maybe you are one of those people who does not believe in The Holocaust.

I have written a new poem. It is called 'Long Twisty Woman.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/long-twisty-woman.aspxx
Also, if you wish, check out my co-authored a story with the wonderful DanielleX. It is called 'Focus on Sex.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/focused-on-sex-1.aspx

Buz
Posted: Saturday, December 01, 2012 10:19:25 PM

Rank: The Linebacker

Joined: 3/2/2011
Posts: 5,142
Location: Atlanta, United States
Naughty_Magician wrote:
And I'm looking forward to a racists-free world. evil4


I guess that means you will no longer be here.

I have written a new poem. It is called 'Long Twisty Woman.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/long-twisty-woman.aspxx
Also, if you wish, check out my co-authored a story with the wonderful DanielleX. It is called 'Focus on Sex.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/focused-on-sex-1.aspx

latinlover
Posted: Saturday, December 01, 2012 10:25:48 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/2/2011
Posts: 180
Location: Santo Domingo
Buz wrote:
I'm looking forward to the green being eliminated completely from that map.


You are an idiot Buzdontknow
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.