Sex with a pregnant woman?

last reply
239 replies
46.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
guys what do you think about fucking a pregnant woman????
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Which trimester?

Who's the Daddy?

How much am I being paid?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First/second trimester and the father won't come looking to kick my ass after? Sure thing. It wouldn't make it 'better' for me, but it wouldn't be a deal-breaker.
Lurker
0 likes
im not a guy but id totaly fuck a pregnant woman if the daddy didnt come after me pregnant women get really really horny
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just as long as there isn't some other man around to bust up the fun, no problem. You men out there would be surprised at the number of single, pregnant, and very horny women there are out there... just waiting... and almost begging... to be fucked. I love getting together with a neglected and horny pregnant woman! When they are far enough along in the pregnancy to where penetration should be prevented, I'll just resort to lots of licking and nibbling... anything to give them a very nice cum (that's the most important thing, giving them a nice cum)!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by iceman
Just as long as there isn't some other man around to bust up the fun, no problem. You men out there would be surprised at the number of single, pregnant, and very horny women there are out there... just waiting... and almost begging... to be fucked. I love getting together with a neglected and horny pregnant woman! When they are far enough along in the pregnancy to where penetration should be prevented, I'll just resort to lots of licking and nibbling... anything to give them a very nice cum (that's the most important thing, giving them a nice cum)!

Where, o man of ice, are these pregnant maids in dire need of coitus?
Lurker
0 likes
I remember an episode of "Two And A Half Men" where John Cryer has a crush on a pregnant woman and Charlie Sheen says that he'll come into his room when he's sleeping at night and poke him in the head with a hot dog and see how he likes it. If a woman's pregnant, let her have the baby first ok?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CyberRenegade
I remember an episode of "Two And A Half Men" where John Cryer has a crush on a pregnant woman and Charlie Sheen says that he'll come into his room when he's sleeping at night and poke him in the head with a hot dog and see how he likes it. If a woman's pregnant, let her have the baby first ok?

I guess you would leave it up to her to decide whether she wants it not (sex, not the baby), as they pregnant women do tend to get rather randy.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Zarathustra
Quote by iceman

These ladies are with their caring men that want to be made love to rather than having a good fucking
Lurker
0 likes
I have no problem with it if the lady's willing.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd do it but its definately not a turn on for me at all. I do know a few guys that are more attracted to pregnant women though.
Lurker
0 likes
Only if I was the father of the child, otherwise it doesn't seem too healthy head wise and a bit creepy.

I do find pregnant women have a different kind of beauty, the attraction is not sexual.

Here is a link regarding sex during pregnancy on the Mayo Clinic Site.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Kyle

I do find pregnant women have a different kind of beauty, the attraction is not sexual.

I'd agree with you, Kyle.

20 years ago (gawd, has it been that long...) I remarked to Amanda.

"You're glowing...beautifully. You are more attractive now, than I recall."

As I walked up, upon her...at a busy downtown street corner...Greeting her for the first time, in person - since I left her home 5 years before. Pregnant in her 13th week.

All sixty-nine, blazing red headed, slightly tanned and obviously pregnant inches of herself.

She was lovely, impregnated by her husband who I had never met. (and as it would turn out, never would meet)

I remember her, like a portrait in my memory.

I loved her, in that instant. Forever.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Pregnent women have an amazing and beautiful glow
about them that I have always found very attractive. As I cannot be a father, this is one experiance that has been denied to me. I would love a chance to fuck an expecting woman, but I'd only do it if the daddy was out of the picture. Cheating in that case not only risks her and I, which I could deal with, but also the unborn child. I won't let myself be responsible for making it be born to a broken household.
Lurker
0 likes
Well, as a father of four, I have spent a fair amount of time making love to a pregnant woman. The changes the female body goes through during the pregnancy add some interesting flavors to the sex. Mood swings were more likely, but often in my favor. I found my wife to only be more attractive when she was with child. I certainly had no complaint with the firmnest of her breasts during each pregnancy. Certain positions became too difficult during the third trimester, but others became more enjoyable. We actually had sex in her parent's house the night she went into labor with our firstborn. Pity actually, as I missed a Star Trek convention as a result of that. It's also the only only threesomes we've ever had. We woke up each child several times during her pregnancies with our activities. They were fun days, although after two vasectomies, I belive that chapter has closed for me. Any woman is sexy at any given moment. Pregnancy doesn't change that.
Lurker
0 likes
Bong I love sex with pregnant women.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
Quote by Zarathustra
Quote by iceman

These ladies are with their caring men that want to be made love to rather than having a good fucking

These ladies aren't always with their caring men. Just walk around any shopping mall or large grocery store. You will see many pregnant women. Whether they are "attached" to a significant other or not is something you'll have to find out from them. It varies as to the best time to look around. But the ladies are out there.
Good luck and have fun!
Lurker
0 likes
The flush, expecting harlot is indeed one of our Creator's greatest gifts!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I find them a huge turn on and because I didnt want to do it with my partner it dont mean to say I wouldnt with some one else
Lurker
0 likes
I have two kids and my wife and I had sex right through both pregnancies. It was great. I can't imagine not wanting to have sex with a pregnant woman. They are beautiful and sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guys! Get past it. We're not sick, not delicate, not immobile or in rehab! We're just pregnant! We can fuck just the same and usually want more of it. Just slip it in and enjoy the silky ride. Just don't put all your weight on my stomach after 6 months; but doggy is just fine.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by LuvitAll
Guys! Get past it. We're not sick, not delicate, not immobile or in rehab! We're just pregnant! We can fuck just the same and usually want more of it. Just slip it in and enjoy the silky ride. Just don't put all your weight on my stomach after 6 months; but doggy is just fine.

lol I love this answer! Enjoy the silky ride!

Love your nipples too, lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LuvitAll

YES! I think I was horneir than ever in my second trimester. My hubby was the same way at first until he realized the he had an oversexed woman around the house who was ready and willing just about 24/7.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LuvitAll

As lady said great answer and pregnant women oh so sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LuvitAll

Haha, I actually had a patient that had suffered a sacroiliac injury when having sex while pregnant. The SI ligaments become very lax during pregnancy so there is an inreased risk of injury if the legs are spread really wide. But yeah, doggy style works perfectly.
Lurker
0 likes
i fuked a preg girl wen she had only just found out. i was scared to throw her around or push to hard on her stomach by accident incase i hurt the kid. the dad did found out and said wen it was born if she definailty new it was his or not. but i would love to shagg a preg girl at 8 months to have the big belly ridding on me
Lurker
0 likes
it will be nice to fuck a peg girl and to suck her tits while fucking her
Lurker
0 likes
I don't see anything wrong w/ having sex w/ a pregnant woman, as long as she enjoys it also and limits are set that compliment both people.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It isn't a fetish of mine, but I find some pregnant women to be beautiful and sexy. The "glowing" cliche aside, there is something natural and earthy, maybe primal, about a woman expecting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok, for once, I'm eminently qualified to talk about this topic. My partner's pregnancy is about half way along and she is as horny as ever. The fact that her shape has changed in the course of the last few months presents us with somewhat of a challenge.

Being the protective, doting dad that I already am, I'm constantly mindful of that other little person now in the 'firing line'. As a result, our usual tried and tested methods are now pretty much useless. But that just leaves us free to explore and to discover.

Sex with her now is just as beautiful as it was before.