last reply
22 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Why, Why, Why?

Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are dead?

Why do banks charge a fee on "insufficient funds" when they know there is not enough money???

Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?

Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?

Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw a revolver at him?

Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

Whose idea was it to put an "S" in the word "lisp"?

If people evolved from apes, why are there still apes?

Why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white?

Is there ever a day that mattresses are not on sale?

Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?

Why do people keep running over a string a dozen times with their vacuum cleaner, then reach down, pick it up, examine it, then put it down to give the vacuum one more chance?

Why is it that no plastic bag will open from the end on your first try?

How do those dead bugs get into those enclosed light fixtures?

When we are in the supermarket and someone rams our ankle with a shopping cart then apologizes for doing so, why do we say, "It's all right?" Well, it isn't all right, so why don't we say, "That hurt, you stupid idiot?"

Why is it that whenever you attempt to catch something that's falling off the table you always manage to knock something else over?

In winter why do we try to keep the house as warm as it was in summer when we complained about the heat?

How come you never hear father-in-law jokes?

And? A FAVORITE......The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Matriarch
0 likes
I always wondered that about Tarzan too.

Funny stuff Pixie
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
sad i think i'm simply too logical to get them...
i laughed, but i also know a lot of the answers...
presuming you enjoy having questions, so unless you want me to, i shant answer them.
*~*xX/ ;) i'm not joking/Xx*~*
Lurker
0 likes
Wife does that with the remote. Drives me up the wall.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rocco, the wife drives you up the wall smoking a cig.

And Tarzan, Y doesn't his loin cloth every rise when Janes around? Ummmmmm?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Instant conspiracy theory: answer each question with either "the CIA", "the Bavarian Illuminati", or "the Knights Templar".

"How do those dead bugs get into those enclosed light fixtures?"
"The CIA."
"Oooooooh."
Knight Of Passion: The Man, The Legend, The Blog - and now, The Podcast!
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I have a friend that sends me all this crazy stuff! LOL I actually have a really funny "story" type joke, but it has pictures and I am not sure if they would post on here the right way. If you think they would work, let me know!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
I have a friend that sends me all this crazy stuff! LOL I actually have a really funny "story" type joke, but it has pictures and I am not sure if they would post on here the right way. If you think they would work, let me know!

Give it a try Pixie, I can help out - if the pics can't be hotlinked from a site, you should upload them to imageshack.us first, and then include them in your post that way
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
post it...lol... I am curious.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by fystee
post it...lol... I am curious.

No you're not. I'm curious.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by KnightOfPassion
Instant conspiracy theory: answer each question with either "the CIA", "the Bavarian Illuminati", or "the Knights Templar".

"How do those dead bugs get into those enclosed light fixtures?"
"The CIA."
"Oooooooh."

"How come you never hear father-in-law jokes?"
"The Knights Templar."
"Oh my."
The naughtiest Nymph this side of the forest.
Last submitted a story: March 12, 2008
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AutumnNymph
"The Knights Templar."
"Oh my."

And that's how Dan Brown got the idea for his new book.

Knight Of Passion: The Man, The Legend, The Blog - and now, The Podcast!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by KnightOfPassion
Quote by AutumnNymph
"The Knights Templar."
"Oh my."

And that's how Dan Brown got the idea for his new book.

Lmao. Good one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
why do we always press an elevator button after seeing someone else press it ?
Head Penguin
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
Why, Why, Why?

Why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white?

I can answer two of these, from my recent studies.

People did not evolve from apes, humans and apes share a common ancestor. So, we're evolving and apes are evolving together. Our common ancestor is a monkey that lived millions of years ago.

Bubbles are only white for a split second, they then absorb and emit electromagnetic radiation at different wavelengths of visible light, until all the different colours cancel each other out, until the bubble turns black and bursts. I think that's right. We did it at college last year when I did my course in physics.

Danny xxx

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why do houses burn down and cars burn up?

If the plural of mouse is mice, why isn't the plural of house "hice"? Ox - oxen.....so, box - boxen?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why when I am looking for something, do I have to go through every damn drawer, cabinet, closet, and cupboard to find it!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MasterJonathan
Why when I am looking for something, do I have to go through every damn drawer, cabinet, closet, and cupboard to find it!

That is because it is always in the last place you look!

Why when you are driving and looking for an address, you turn the volume down on the radio?
Lurker
0 likes
Why did that woman stand in line with her 35 children looking at the menu for juice and then when she is front of the line look more. 5 items. CHOOSE. Why did she call over friends? 12 people behind you don't matter. Had to ask about every item. Why?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why is it you go to a store that has 15 registers but they only have two or three people working? Do they really need that many back up registers?
English Rose
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
Why, Why, Why?

Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?

Kallmann's Syndrome maybe?

Kallmann’s syndrome is a disorder in which the affected person does not, either partially or at all, experience puberty. Kallmann’s syndrome primarily affects men, but women can be affected as well. While the symptoms of Kallmann’s syndrome can vary, they can include a lack of growth of facial hair in men
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fetish/worship-my-bum.aspx
My new story has been awarded the Recommended Read. If you adore a needy bottom and fancy a short, but very naughty read...
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Pixie

We are apes, that's why.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===