Which is Better.....

last reply
13 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now I heard tha when a woman squirts is a different sensation from an orgasm. Now....whick is better????
Lurker
0 likes
Well hang on, the squirting is part of the orgasm. But you can still have orgasms without squirting but theyre never as good or as intense.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Well hang on, the squirting is part of the orgasm. But you can still have orgasms without squirting but theyre never as good or as intense.

Exact
Lurker
0 likes
Plus theres different methods involved i.e. for me, squirting only happens cos of the g-spot being rubbed, but just a clitoral orgasm by itself is still good but not as good
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe

Lol duh.
Lurker
0 likes
Well I am not sure about all woman. But this woman always squirts when she has a very intent orgasm, the kind where consciousness is nearly lost. Then there are warn wonderful O's that may or may not include squirting. Reporting from the West Coast.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So which one is better??
Lurker
0 likes
Squirting all the way!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by rafel010
So which one is better??

It all depends.

Do you prefer wading or swimming?

Gargling or...waterboarding?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by rafel010
So which one is better??

Do you prefer wading or swimming?

Gargling or...waterboarding?

but somehow I belive that this will confuse him even more
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You Think......Da
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry babe , just go with MM advice, and try to listen her moans they should guide you.
With a confidence!and you will be fine
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now I can respect that....thanks for the advice
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love a woman to squirt while i was licking her clit and massaging her gspot with a vibe.