Lips or eyes?

last reply
156 replies
17.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Story Teller
0 likes
What do you find sexier...lush lips or sexy eyes?
Lurker
0 likes
Wow, that's tough.......I'd say........?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Look at my avatar......but then those eyes...... I have a hard time picking favorites. Wouldn't want to live without either.
Lurker
0 likes
Eyes any day.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Whether its a guy or a girl, the eyes are the first thing to grab my attention...
Especially if the eyes are sexy, intelligent, and mischievous...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Whether its a guy or a girl, the eyes are the first thing to grab my attention...

Same, eyes always get my attention, male or female
Story Teller
0 likes
That is a hard one for me, also. The eyes can captivate, but oh what the lips can do!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Eyes you see everything you want to see. Happiness, Love, laughter, sadness, Pain, Joy, Admiration. Eyes then you work you way down to the lips.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
EYES!

When she looks up at you with innocent eyes, almost impossible to resist.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Same, eyes always get my attention, male or female

Yep without a doubt has to be eyes.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
eyes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The "Eyes" Have it
Lurker
0 likes
Horny eyes will always get my attention first. But do also have a thing for kissable lips...
Lurker
0 likes
Eyes. The first thing you look at when making love are his/her eyes.
Lurker
0 likes
Im a lips person so i go for LIPS then up to the eyes. I say lips cause it sends me a tingly sensation that makes me smile and makes my imagination run wild every time a person does something to it like biting or licking. But eyes means so much and says it all.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
It is said that the eyes are the windows to the soul and I believe this to be true. When a woman desires or rejects, loves or hates, her eyes express her thoughts more clearly than words. When she looks into mine with amorous intent, I become putty on her hands.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
hmnhhh.. lips or eyes.. this is tough...
umh, eyes... the best.... ^_^
Lurker
0 likes
eyes, they tell you every thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by Milik_The_Red
It is said that the eyes are the windows to the soul and I believe this to be true. When a woman desires or rejects, loves or hates, her eyes express her thoughts more clearly than words. When she looks into mine with amorous intent, I become putty on her hands.

I know you are putty in our hands Ana and I we just adore you when you are like that. giggles
Lurker
0 likes
I'd say eyes. But my long distance man has lips like Phill Collins and boy can he kiss like I've never been kissed like before, them lips are sure decieving.
Lurker
0 likes
I say eyes.
: D
Rayne♥♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Eyes, a man's eyes will always grab my attention.

savanna your video clip has amazingly beautiful eyes there is no doubt there, but what about men?
Apple
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The "EYES" have it for me! Always have, always will....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sexy eyes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
eyes are the one, oh yes the eyes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definetly a sexy pair of eyes
Lurker
0 likes
Oh most defiantly sexy eyes. I find blue eyes to be the sexiest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
eyes
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
You can just about tell what the lips are gonna do, once you read the eyes. It's the eyes for me.
I make a offer, you can't refuse!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd have to say lips for me. Eyes are definitely a plus!

I've been told that I have beautiful eyes. I'll post a pic when I'm able to.
Go check out my new story - How Did This Happen? - John's Story