Choose Your Own Sexual Adventure

last reply
5 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I was trimming my hair in the shower when a great idea occurred to me: A choose your own adventure story, sexual edition!

Choose the way the main character goes through the story, and ultimately their sexual adventure!

I thought I'd post this on the forum and see if anyone had this idea already and posted on this site or it was something original.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Gentleman
I was trimming my hair in the shower when a great idea occurred to me: A choose your own adventure story, sexual edition!

Choose the way the main character goes through the story, and ultimately their sexual adventure!

I thought I'd post this on the forum and see if anyone had this idea already and posted on this site or it was something original.

Um, I don't understand what you mean. As an author, I already DO choose how the characters, not just the main one, go through the story. That includes the sexual adventure.

Would you care to elaborate a bit more on what you have in mind?

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I used to love "choose your own adventure" stories when I was a kid...

This is a great idea, if you can make it work! Not sure how though because you'd need an online button or something to facilitate choosing one plot-direction over the other....

Interesting concept!
Lurker
0 likes
Responding to gypsymouth

The person reading has options to choose what the main character does in the story

Example: Main Character awakes... do you...

A: Take a shower (keep reading)

B: Kiss your lover awake (Go to page 5)

And then you would follow instructions to read that particular action goes through the storyline. That's how it would work.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like many of the stories already but think this would be a nice addition to the story section.

EneRgy
Lurker
0 likes
I think that is a great idea! I haven't read a "choose your own adventure" book since I was about 12. I love to make one involving erotica.