Looking for a story:

last reply
6 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I read this story a long time ago maybe 5 to 8 years or more. Not sure about the title something like Accidental shower or mistake shower or Identity? It was about a huband and a wife and son, the parents where having sex before the huband had to get up for work, when they are finished the husband gets up and take a shower and the wife falls back to sleep. She loses track of time wakes up and hears the shower still thinking its her husband she jumps in and starts jerking him off from behind to finally realize its her son in the shower.

If anyone can find that story or if it gives them an idea on a story PLEASE let me know so I can read it.
Matriarch
0 likes
You can use the search feature on the front of the site, putting in tags like: shower, husband, son, incest, sleep - it should locate it for you if it was submitted to this site.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Heh, providing the submitting author bothered to submit tag words, other than (nothing) or, 'whatever'.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Heh, providing the submitting author bothered to submit tag words, other than (nothing) or, 'whatever'.

It doesn't just search the story "tags", for example: "goat", "69", "whocares", "boring" etc, as those are often incorrectly used. It searches the story body text too as a search engine would
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll try again but every story site I been too I cannever find it. There was one site but it was a pay site and sorry not ging to pay for any sites. But thanks for the info I will try hard and see what happens.
Lurker
0 likes
There is only one good adult story site, Christian. You're on it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes you are right this is the best site online with the hotest woman from all over the world to the best stories I have ever read!