Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

girls, do you like outdoor clothed messy sex?

last reply
13 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i once went to watch my girlfriend play rugby, after the game we found a secluded place and started making out, we were soon both covered in mud! she was sucking my dick and then i fucked her so hard. I unloaded a huge cum load all over her shirt. She had to walk back to the locker room covered in mud and my cum. It was dirty, but fucking sexy.

Have you done anything like this before? Would you like sex in the mud? Or to have one or more guys cover you in cum?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I like outdoor sex...haven't done it in the mud yet... well, unless you count wet sand on the beach as 'mud'.

Being covered in cum is always a good thing though...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Try the mud! It's amazing.

Also cumming over her shirt was hot! The Amazing thing is, she loved it too! So much so that she's bought a cheap rugby shirt and she keeps asking me to cum on it. She never washes it and it's getting more and more covered in cum. I don't know if she's doing some sort of competition with the girls in her team, but I don't care I love it! She says one day she'll wear it to practice - but I don't beleive her.

Do any other girls like this? I think it's fucking amazing but I dunno if it's just my girlfriend who likes this? I must admit I've become a big fan of the messy sex! I might try to get her to squirt her cum on my shirt!
Lurker
0 likes
Let me see sex in the mud. Don't think I have tried that and it does not sound to be appealing, but if you have not tried it...you know the rest. Know a lot about beach sex on the sand, but that is not mud. I would think your GF would wear you cum as a badge of honor, I surely would.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
wow, wear my cum as a badge of honor- thats hot!

I think like most guys i get visual stimulation - and seeing my cum all over her shirt just makes me want to blast on it again. We both think its dirty and messy, especially when she doesn't wash it after every load, but that sort of makes us like it more. And it reminds us of that muddy sex day!

I'd love to hear any stories of anyone else either having muddy outdoor sex, - or sex thats ended in a cum drenched shirt!

And, if you've not tried these, i recommend them highly! I think a rugby shirt works well, the big white collar is great to hold onto while doing doggy or BJ - and try and make it really low cut - or do what my girlfriend did - and ask me to rip it open a little so i can suck on her tits. Amazing!
Lurker
0 likes
Mud, you say? You want mud? All right, you got it, MUD!

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
ha, not quite what i had in mind!

Anyone else? :-)
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Does not look very appealing, but there is a fetish for everyone!

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
how about the cum?

guys, have you ever drenched a girls shirt in cum?

ladies, have you ever had your shirt drenched in cum?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by launcher
how about the cum?

guys, have you ever drenched a girls shirt in cum?

ladies, have you ever had your shirt drenched in cum?

What exactly are you fishing for? I think the chat rooms might help you a little more than the forums. Cheers.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I wasn't fishing for anything in particular.
I just had a new sexual experience which i thought was amazing. i thought i'd see if anyone had experienced similiar.
I like to hear other people's experiences... maybe get some ideas... that type of thing... thats all.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
sorry for writing 'experience' 3 times there... :-S
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Outdoors I've only had sex on wood, grass, and sand, never in mud. But there's something new.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
ok lah went out with my husband watching XXX Movies . felt horny went to the park lift up my long skirt and pull down panties and start to bang me