Fear of Masturbation

last reply
18 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why is it that nobody will talk about masturbation?

If somebody talks about masturbation it is usually in a really joking way, like "hey, you masturbate, let's all point and laugh" or an "eeeeeew, stop talking now" way.

And why won't anybody admit it? Everybody does it. but nobody admits it. people even say they don't. (all liars i would bet, you would having way too much sex to be completely satisfied without it)

fuck, I masturbate! what's wrong with that? one, two times a day! (if I can't get any on that day)

and there was actually a study that proved that frequent ejaculation by men reduces risk of prostate cancer.

Nothing I have seen or heard or had happen to me or watched suggests ANYTHING bad about Masturbation, yet nobody will admit that they do it when asked. Nobody talks about it, and it is veiwed as weird and uncomfortable when they do.

WHY?????
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Well the facts are only 30% of people masturbate

The other 70% lie .....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
and that's no joke
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Who are these mysterious people who don't masturbate?

Even when in not much of a mood to, I probably have 2 tugs per week. More when on heat
Lurker
0 likes
I think society did that to people. From a long time ago. Everyone's heard all the myths. Don't do that or you'll go blind,etc. Plus religion played a big part in it as well.
Lurker
0 likes
Well, part of the reason I suppose is the fact that so many religions frown on it greatly. It's right up there with murder and the like. Uptightness of sexual things and the willingness of people to want to cover up something too I suppose.
Lurker
0 likes
IM still a teenager...but i ahve wondered the same thing...

I have only met two ppl...in my highschool...who are not uptight about this...

and that is a pervert, and an open person...

One shows his penis off to everyone, and the other one is just open about it.

umm....

for me not being open about it...
is because no one else is, and im kinda afraid of what ppl will think, and that their view of me will change

i know i shouldnt care but i cant help it
Lurker
0 likes
There's nothing wrong with keeping some things private. You don't have to go around announcing everything that you do.
I also believe that it's natural to care what other people think about you. Everyone wants to be well liked and well thought of by their peers. But that doesn't mean you have to lie to get them to like you. There's ways to avoid subjects that make you uncomfortable.
Lurker
0 likes
i agree...

i didnt say i lied...just that i am not open about it...
Lurker
0 likes
No I know you didn't. I was just sayin..
Lurker
0 likes
ya... iknow... and ur were right in saying it
Lurker
0 likes
thanx hon
Lurker
0 likes
not a problem
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
I think society did that to people. From a long time ago. Everyone's heard all the myths. Don't do that or you'll go blind,etc. Plus religion played a big part in it as well.

You know, that's exactly what I was going to say. biggrin
The naughtiest Nymph this side of the forest.
Last submitted a story: March 12, 2008
Lurker
0 likes
Great minds think alike!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know about y'all, but I am blind . . . . . .
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Vacheron58
I don't know about y'all, but I am blind . . . . . .

Not to mention the hair on my palms. But my acne cleared up!!
Lurker
0 likes
Same reason we don't talk much about sex. We do with our friends, but sex is personal and private. Otherwise people would be doing it in the streets (exclude Mardi Gras and Europe). We were indoctrinated as kids to think of it as wrong and private. Do you go around telling your coworkers you like your ass licked? Probably not, but I bet you enjoy it. And yet you wonder why you don't tell people every day that you jerk off?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
IM still a teenager...but i ahve wondered the same thing...

I have only met two ppl...in my highschool...who are not uptight about this...

and that is a pervert, and an open person...

One shows his penis off to everyone, and the other one is just open about it.

umm....

for me not being open about it...
is because no one else is, and im kinda afraid of what ppl will think, and that their view of me will change

i know i shouldnt care but i cant help it

They are all masturbating..probably every day so relax
i'd be more worried about the one's that weren't