Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Sex-Fiend Test Options · View
Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 2008 3:52:42 PM

Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 2008 3:53:01 PM

How much of a sex fiend are you?

Your score is: 75

What does your score mean?

Very shagadelic baby, yeah! You've got one mongo of a mojo, if you know what I mean. For you, sex is a playground of fun and you've come up with all kind of wild tricks to enhance the experience. Sexuality seems to be an omnipresent force in your life, one that often guides your actions. You tend to be adventurous and steer clear of passion-killing routine. This doesn't mean that you need to change partners to enjoy your sexuality, just that you like to mix up your bedroom tactics. You're open to new ideas, and even plan ways to enhance your romps in the sack (a little body snack or the right tunes, for example). Overall, it's pretty safe to say that a good time is had by all when you're in the bedroom!

Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 2008 4:19:20 PM

Your score is: 85

Whistle toast
Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 2008 4:20:09 PM

I never really thought of myself being THAT sexual. My goodness!
mrplow
Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 2008 8:46:30 PM

Same here chef:

Very shagadelic baby, yeah! You've got one mongo of a mojo, if you know what I mean. For you, sex is a playground of fun and you've come up with all kind of wild tricks to enhance the experience. Sexuality seems to be an omnipresent force in your life, one that often guides your actions. You tend to be adventurous and steer clear of passion-killing routine. This doesn't mean that you need to change partners to enjoy your sexuality, just that you like to mix up your bedroom tactics. You're open to new ideas, and even plan ways to enhance your romps in the sack (a little body snack or the right tunes, for example). Overall, it's pretty safe to say that a good time is had by all when you're in the bedroom!

Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 2008 8:47:53 PM

WOW Mr. P! What's up with us?!?! LOL!
Pixie
Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 5:31:04 AM

I only scored a 40...........dontknow

♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
fystee
Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 7:38:13 AM

Your score is: 65

Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 3:08:15 PM

You must have something called 'morals', Pixie. It's something I lack. d'oh!
Pixie
Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 4:17:15 PM

Nah it probably just means Im boring......coffee

♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
AutumnNymph
Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 5:32:54 PM

*cracks up laughing*

The naughtiest Nymph this side of the forest.
Last submitted a story: March 12, 2008
ghostwriter
Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 8:31:57 PM

Interesting. Although the question about food made me wonder if they wanted me to use a carrot on my women or cook her a romantic meal with it. I scored an 85.
Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 9:41:09 PM

If you'd used the carrot on your women and then made a meal with it, you would've scored higher than all of us, ghost. lol
Posted: Thursday, March 06, 2008 10:03:49 AM

*snicker*
techgoddess
Posted: Friday, March 07, 2008 6:19:05 PM

Wow only 85? lol...jk

"Sexuality seems to be an omnipresent force in your life"...uh...yeah! L16

~~Tech
Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do...
Posted: Friday, March 07, 2008 6:32:15 PM

All of you are so naughty.
techgoddess
Posted: Friday, March 07, 2008 10:18:57 PM

Compares my 85 with your 75....thinks you mean we pal...WE are all so naughty...lol

~~Tech
Batman
Posted: Saturday, March 08, 2008 8:10:45 AM

Your score is: 95

Now question #5 - my sweetie has never in 23 yrs gone a night without me. So I had to quess.
And #8 DVD's but no CD's

AND I AM a S E X hello1 crazed sex person.

I think down deep, we all are.

Bat
Willy6941
Posted: Saturday, March 08, 2008 3:28:23 PM

dontknow
I scored 50, "balanced with wild and crazy fun and a dash of common sense." That's the first time anyone's accused me of having any common sense! Hmm, I'll have to rethink some of those answers...
techgoddess
Posted: Sunday, March 09, 2008 10:28:33 PM

"my sweetie has never in 23 yrs gone a night without me"

Wow batman...that is very cool...lucky sweetie and lucky you. hello1

~~Tech
nicola
Posted: Monday, March 10, 2008 3:24:26 AM

Batman wrote:
Now question #5 - my sweetie has never in 23 yrs gone a night without me.

That is an incredible feat. Don't you ever go on overseas or interstate business trips? Relaxation weekends separate from each other?

So many horny toads in here. I guess you're in the right place

evil4

Oh, I only scored 65 - this test is rigged coffee
Curious2c
Posted: Monday, March 10, 2008 10:41:17 AM

wow. Just wow.

Now if other things were to come around I'd have it made.icon_smile
SircallsmeDebbie
Posted: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 9:45:41 AM

Thanks for that link I scored a 75. I wonder what it takes to score 100? Food play and no conversation?
Posted: Monday, December 06, 2010 2:56:18 AM

Your score is: 65

Your
score

Average
score

Posted: Monday, December 06, 2010 4:19:31 AM

Posted: Monday, December 06, 2010 5:02:07 AM

well got 85 but the score does not help to actually make things happen
Posted: Monday, December 06, 2010 5:06:21 AM

Your score is: 70

sprite
Posted: Monday, December 06, 2010 11:07:25 AM

Your score is: 80

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
Posted: Monday, December 06, 2010 2:44:10 PM

NaughtyLibrarian
Posted: Monday, December 06, 2010 4:44:19 PM

Your score is: 80