Clitoris Pump

last reply
15 replies
9.1k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
I am sure this has been asked and answer, but I do not seem to find it in the archives

A girl friend has just purchased a Clitoris Pump and says it is the best toy ever. Since I do not use toys that much, not sure what to expect. She think with the size of my clit I am the perfect candidate.

Surely some of the ladies of lush are experenced with this toy.

Strong Orgasms?

More Sensitivity?

Increase in short term size

Increase in long term size
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been curious about this too. It's a shame no one has responded to your post. I'm thinking about buying one. Can you tell me which one your girlfriend has? I've heard that not all clit pumps are created equal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmm I'm really interested to see the answer to this also. If you do find an answer I'd appreciate it if you shared it with me smile
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry I did not get time yesterday to respond, just a real busy day.

My girl friend has tried several and she likes Healthy and Actives Pumps. It think it cost about $100

Please accept my apology
Whitney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For all the girls.... I'm offering me as your Clit Pump, free of charge!

Reading Lush Stories!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WHR43

My girl friend has tried several and she likes Healthy and Actives Pumps. It think it cost about $100

Please accept my apology
Whitney

dear Whitney

Would love to hear more about your toy, is the sensation you receive pleasant? Heard it is extremly pleasant but would love to hear if from a woman sho has tryed one. Tracie
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SweetPenny
Is this the right one? healthyandactive.com/jc245.html?gclid=CJPvy4LZ8KICFZdL5QodMkFhhQ

Let me know and I'll buy it and report back to you girls.

Sorry I have not responded sooner, but I have had onr for a few days now, and wow what fun! I you can take the sensitivity. Agood strong vibrator to uses on the tube is a very big plus. Not sure it makes any permanent increase in size, but that has never been a problem of me.

Yes JC245 is the right model. I would think it is worth every penny if it was $500
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by playwithme
Quote by WHR43

Please accept my apology
Whitney

Dear Whitney

Would love to hear more about your toy, is the sensation you receive pleasant? Heard it is extremly pleasant but would love to hear if from a woman sho has tryed one. Tracie

Dear Tracie

Oh I may not be a big toy user, but this is somthing I find almost as special as you dear. Next time we see each other you will you will become an experienced pump player. Just be sure your affairs are in order, because you mind my never be the same. And I mean your business affairs.
Whitney
Lurker
0 likes
Dear Whitney

Thnx for the feedback,tempted to try it out.
Lurker
1 like
Never heard of such an appliance - and I have been a medical student. I knew a guy who regularly used a vacuum pump on his penis and assured me he'd added 2 inches to his length. When I took it in my hand I found his claims to be a bit exaggerated - unless he had a very small penis to start with.

As for clitoral pumps, I wonder about their value. My clitoris is larger than average at about half an inch when stimulated and erect .... it has no problem making contact with a male thrusting penis of average and above size which more or less makes sure I have good and sometimes very good orgasms. So if it works ..... why fix it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lauren- I don't think it's a matter of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." I think it's just like any other sex toy, used to enhance your pleasure.

Anyway, Ladies, I just ordered mine. Give me a few weeks to play with it and then I will answer any questions you may have.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ok penny you had about 4 1/2 months of playing lol

tell us.... how is it?

has there been increase in size and sensitivity after using it this long?

difference in orgasm intensity?

any permanent changes?

tell all lol

anxious to know now.... cant spend that kind of money now.... but maybe in future or maybe if find one thats more affordable if the experience is worth it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Okay, here it goes...

I love the feeling of my clit being sucked up the tube. And watching it grow. I usually leave the cylinder on for about 15 minutes or so. It feels amazing to take a powerful vibe and put it on the cylinder. I can't cum while the cylinder is on, but other women I know are able to. When I take the cylinder off, my clit is much bigger and way more sensitive. During sex, I can feel it rubbing against my husband (usually my clit is too small for that).

There are no permanent changes, but as far as I know, if you're looking for a permanent change then you need to pump at least half an hour every day. I don't do that. And I'm not looking for a permanent change. I love my clit the way it is. But I also love making it bigger every once in a while.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i had Strong Orgasms with one
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i want to try one of these
ask me anythin
tell me your secrets
becuase im here to be somebodys best friend