bitchy girls (0 votes) 0%
know it all girls (1 vote) 3%
or normal awesome girls (30 votes) 79%
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I am emo! I would like to know dis cuz guys are kinda picky lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Poll fails due to no "Love them ALL" option. That said, vampire_girl, you got nothing to worry about. There's nothing wrong with you that putting the cigarette out wouldn't fix.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I clicked the "Preppy Girls" just for the hell of it.....

Reading Lush Stories!
Lurker
0 likes
Vampire your fine its not what you look like its your personality and u seem to have a good one or u wouldnt have put the poll up
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do like the emo girls, vampire. So, you're safe with me
Ferte in noctem animam meam, Illustre stelle viam meam. Aspectu illo glorior, Dum capit nox diem. Cantate vitae canticu, Sine dolore acte, Dicite eis quos amabam, Numquam obliviscar.
Lurker
0 likes
I put down smart, but really they can have a combination. Seldom do girls only have one of the listed traits, at least from my experience. I've know smart-emotional-preppy girls I've liked.
Lurker
0 likes
Intelligent women rock my world and are a part of my Relationship Triangle.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There should be a "Doesn't matter" option..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At least she asks the questions.......
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
It's a good question but I think there should have been a few other choices. "Smart-emotional-preppy", "Combinations of above (write a reply)", and I'm sure there are guys out there who would pick: "Dumb or Crazy". The list could go on or be simplified into broader range groups because I find the choices are too narrow. And I totally agree with Cloudstrife there needs to be a "Doesn't matter."
Lurker
0 likes
Emo rock girls but not goth girls.
Lurker
0 likes
def not emo girls!! so werid!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Would love to photo an emo girl.. but think i might be getting to old for that age group doh! You forgot posh totty catagory too.. thats always a good one smile
Lurker
0 likes
I like a funny girl. One that will make a funny crack during.
Lurker
0 likes
I find it impossible to narrow it down to one type only. Also, can someone explain what an emo is?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Normal. Whatever in the hell that means!!
Lurker
0 likes
Normal
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Intelligent women are incredibly sexy, especially if they have a quick mind and wicked sense of humor.
Red is the color of sex and signs that say Do Not Enter

The best thing to hear in the middle of the night - Lick Me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well for my type of girls it would have to be affectionate, awesome, or smart girl and I have one girl who I love so much which she is all three lol . My gf is a smart girl & fun also naughty type of her and I am happy to be with for two years.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love them all except tha bitchy or fuckin know it alls
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You can put Me down for all but the bitchy ones... but then I can handle them too!
Lurker
0 likes
Mmmm, I loves me a smart girl.