Things said to you, which make you cringe

last reply
73 replies
7.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
At various times of a budding relationship, (within the first two days to two months)...I have heard:

"Where have you been all my life?"

"You and I would make some gorgeous/wonderful children."

"I love to (suck cock) (give rim jobs) (be your cum dumpster)."

"I have never fucked on the 1st date before."

Anyone else care to add to this list (or perhaps you've heard the same)...Shame on you if you've uttered them!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"I love you" on the first date, before we even got back to my place. And yes, I said before we got back to my place. I shouldn't have took her home, but she was hot. lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"I love you... like a friend."
Lurker
0 likes
This will be fun to read! Somehow I have a hunch that only you guys will particapate in this thread..
Cannot wait to read more, lol
Constant Gardener
0 likes
"Don't worry about that, it is just a yeast infection."
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
"I love Asians- so are you Chinese or Japanese?"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh, no - I can't stay out past 12:00 or my babysitter charges extra...
Constant Gardener
0 likes
"I'm not really 21, but I have a great ID." And then you're wondering how old she really is.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
"I'm not really 21, but I have a great ID." And then you're wondering how old she really is.

Wait- that's my line! Did we hook up once?
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
"It's not you it's me. I swear it's me."
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
0 likes
Each time on the next day after having sex a woman I dated would say to Me, I was talking to Jesus today about what we did last night because it does not feel right. I would always nod and be understanding while thinking to Myself, Well I know you've been talking to him, because you sure were calling his name last night. LOL

-MV
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At the 2-3 week point hearing "I think we should move in together" had me running for the hills.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
"Latex irritates the hell out of me, I'm clean, don't put one on, mmmkay?"
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
on the SECOND date:

"I hope you don't mind, but I invited my parents to have lunch with us. I wanted to introduce you to them".

I then went back to his house and found a picture of me, framed, and sitting on his fireplace mantle. Again... this was our second date. I had to pick my jaw up off the ground.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
on the SECOND date:

"I hope you don't mind, but I invited my parents to have lunch with us. I wanted to introduce you to them".

I then went back to his house and found a picture of me, framed, and sitting on his fireplace mantle. Again... this was our second date. I had to pick my jaw up off the ground.

Hope you ran like hell.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
On the third date, I met her folks on a riverboat cruise, where I was cornered and drilled for 2 hours.

"So, you're the young man we've heard so much about." I'd been seeing her for less than a week, how much could they have known about me?

"Suzette tells us you really know how to eat her pussy, and she loves how your cock fits in her throat! What's your secret?"
Lurker
0 likes
ah I see I miscalculated my hunch, my apologiez ladies.. here is my contribution

Few years back I thought I had one night stand. We were at his place and after good night... he asked if I want to marry him, not right now he sad but in a year would be perfect That was my worst cringe.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola
Quote by Dancing_Doll
on the SECOND date:

Hope you ran like hell.

Oh god. No, unfortunately I wasn't that smart. To be honest I should have seen it coming when after the first date, he sent me a flower arrangement so enormous that it required both my roommate and I to carry the vase together when it was delivered the next day. I dated him for a few months (he was young, hot, successful, and rich... so he seemed good on paper... just not anywhere else!). Then came the marriage talk at month four. I circumvented the actual proposal by faking a family illness to get out of a 'romantic trip', and then then did the painful "it's not you, it's me" break-up. I did learn my lesson though! I said "no" upfront when he asked me again a full year later. LOL

Sorry to take the thread off track...
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Here's one from last year, said to me while ON a formal date.

"Well, yes, technically I AM married. Why... does that bother you? I wasn't trying to hide it, but you just never asked."

(and no, he was not wearing a ring).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"It's not fair to you" WTF I'll decide what's fair to me what a piss poor cop out!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does it have to be relationship-based? Because something that always makes ME cringe is, "Could you step out of the car, sir? And please bring your license and registration..."
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Sorry to take the thread off track...

Hey, this thread is made for jacking...besides, I created it and I'm the mod of this area...so

Thread jack to your heart's content, Everyone!!

As long as MNP and LadyX don't mind
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by MrNudiePants
Does it have to be relationship-based? Because something that always makes ME cringe is, "Could you step out of the car, sir? And please bring your license and registration..."

That's kind of a budding relationship, MNP. You're both going to spend 20 to 45 minutes getting to know one another, sort of more intimately than you would with other folks you bump into on the road.

I usually hate: "Sir, have you had anything to drink, tonight?" Especially if I have had a cocktail or two...and then I have to lie and avert my breath downward and sound like fcktard when I'm talking - to blow my exhalation down and away from his face.
Lurker
0 likes
"Don't take this personally, but..."

"I like you as a friend."

"With all due respect..."
Lurker
0 likes
On a one-night stand:

"Just so you know....I don't usually do this type of thing."

Doesn't make me cringe....just makes me roll my eyes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had what damon and rocco said to me before. The worst was a date I was on, my then-boyfriend asked me, "What would our kid look like if I knocked you up." I have never ran home so fast in my life.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love this thread!

Coming from a fuck buddy (that I was too embarrassed to be seen with in public) the sex was great though! “Oh Mara, lets make a baby Mara! Let’s make a baby!”

The first time he did it I was freaked out but I figured it was just a ‘in the heat of the moment’ kind of thing… The second time I was out of there, I didn’t even look back!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Haha, these are hilarious.

One of my boyfriend's teammates cornered me one day and tried to be all smooth,

"I've seen your boyfriends cock in the locker room, he ain't got nothing on me. Just a quick suck and he'll never have to know. Ive been seeing you watch me."

Best part is, my man is perfectly sized for me & I didnt even know this boys name let alone 'watch' him.
Lurker
0 likes
things that make me cringe...every wedding and bloody christening that I go to someone turns to me and my partner and ask when we are getting married or having a kid...
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
"I know whats best for you."
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy