Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Which improvements or features would you like to see added? Options · View
nicola
Posted: Friday, July 30, 2010 12:57:23 AM

Rank: Matriarch

Joined: 12/6/2006
Posts: 25,420
Location: The Orgasmatron
I like to ask this question once in a while to see if there are any good ideas for site improvements we can incorporate.

Does anyone have any suggestions / ideas?

coffee

EDIT: this thread is read regularly, and the best ideas incorporated, on an ongoing basis.
Jillicious
Posted: Friday, July 30, 2010 1:18:41 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/28/2009
Posts: 1,293
Are the forums up for grabs or does Gav not want to work on them?
If they are...
-multiquote
-thanks buttons would be very cool


For chat:
-the ability to save a chat log to our own hard drive. I know we can copy and paste, but a nice save button that would put it all in a nice text file for us would be pretty sweet.

Being logged on:
-invisible status



I'm sure I'll think of a few more things you can say no to.

Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
nicola
Posted: Friday, July 30, 2010 5:30:04 AM

Rank: Matriarch

Joined: 12/6/2006
Posts: 25,420
Location: The Orgasmatron
Thanks Jill.

I don't think Gav wants to wade in the forum code, but we can throw these things out there.

We're already looking at the invisible status. IM popup chat would be off and your name wouldn't appear in the forum list of active members, nor on the front of site active members list. I'm waiting to hear back on how feasible it will be to put into practice.

Is there a reason you'd like to keep chat logs?
Jillicious
Posted: Friday, July 30, 2010 11:56:44 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/28/2009
Posts: 1,293
nicola wrote:
Is there a reason you'd like to keep chat logs?

They are useful to remember what you talked to someone about. That is all really.

Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Guest
Posted: Monday, August 02, 2010 2:24:56 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 531,834
1> add stories sections:

a>seduction
b>unexpected sex
c>stranger sex

many of the current sections are fetish-oriented -- rather than situation-oriented


2> allow each user to decide which friends are to be featured in their profile page

now: each added friend pushes an older friend off the front profile page

the order of friends should be at the discretion of each user: not just
chronological (as in the profile page; or alphabetical in the settings page)


3> people keep getting dumped offline, frequently; or their chat windows
freeze; maybe this is a server problem from more and website hits


thank you
nicola
Posted: Monday, August 02, 2010 4:34:04 PM

Rank: Matriarch

Joined: 12/6/2006
Posts: 25,420
Location: The Orgasmatron
Hi Lacy,

1. I quite like the idea of a Stranger / Unexpected category. Seduction would fall into the Love Stories category.

2. You want to be able to sort your friend's list in a variety of ways? Date added, alphabetical, freeform?

3. Unlikely to be a server issue, we now have unlimited bandwidth and a 100mbit connection. A website won't dump you offline anyway, you might get a browser freeze, but viewing a site has nothing to do with your internet connection. Does it happen to you a lot? Where, in chat only? How old is your pc? You might want to upgrade java and run a virus checker over it.

Thanks for the feedback.

Nicola
nicola
Posted: Monday, August 02, 2010 6:11:02 PM

Rank: Matriarch

Joined: 12/6/2006
Posts: 25,420
Location: The Orgasmatron
Well, I haven't decided to add that Category just yet, but I'll think it over.

We were thinking of making the friend's section more customisable, and having smaller icons so you can fit more people on your profile page itself (possibly without their name) - similar to how Twitter have it. I think it would be difficult to code it so you can move each person's icon around to be in any order you wish, I'll check with Gav what's possible. He has this thread bookmarked.
Lisa
Posted: Monday, August 02, 2010 6:39:16 PM

Rank: Moderator

Joined: 3/3/2009
Posts: 5,186
Location: Victoria, Australia
Something else that would be handy is a little box beside each published story in the "my stories" section where authors can place a number to organise the order of their stories. That way if they write a chapter months after the last one, they can be kept together, or a writer can present what they feel is their best work (or the stories they'd like the most feedback on) at the top of their stories list.
MrNudiePants
Posted: Monday, August 02, 2010 6:54:58 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/10/2009
Posts: 2,140
Location: United States
I suppose a mini-bar is asking too much...?

Guest
Posted: Monday, August 02, 2010 7:25:44 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 531,834
nic,

why not just have the user click a toggle for the friends they want featured. on the first profile page?

even if it's limited; it's better to have your best friends featured; then some that you just added in the last few days or hours and dont know much about them

for the 'friends' list: it's better to keep the icons *big*, like they are; even if the space on the first page is limited; smaller icons gets too busy, and too hard to read

thanx
DamonX
Posted: Monday, August 02, 2010 9:49:41 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/25/2009
Posts: 795
I was thinking that maybe the poetry and stories should be separated in some way. I've noticed some authors use mass influxes of poems to keep themselves on the top author list, relying on a few dedicated followers to give them top marks. A one-page poem really shouldn't be placed in the same category as a long, well developed story. Not that I care about "top" scores but it creates a bit of a skewed image of the best authors on the site.

WellMadeMale
Posted: Monday, August 02, 2010 11:36:53 PM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,281
Location: Cakeland, United States
I would like to be able to categorize, rank and display my friends based upon criteria such as:

Super Hawties - unattainable/different continent
Super Hawties - unattainable/same continent
Super Hawties - attainable if sufficiently bribed
Super Hawties - cyber worthy: Chattergasmic
Super Hawties - wank worthy: Posers

Swords of Swagger - Faux Alpha males
Swords of Apathy - Beta males
Swords of BS - The fun guys

Repeated rejections received from:
Repeated rejections presented to:

& of course...

Friendly fucking friend fabricating friending friends





If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
nicola
Posted: Tuesday, August 03, 2010 12:25:59 AM

Rank: Matriarch

Joined: 12/6/2006
Posts: 25,420
Location: The Orgasmatron
Consider it done Wmm and MNP.
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 2:29:47 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 531,834
I realize I'm new to the site, thus have a tiny voice if any at all, but it strikes me as odd that you can't remove someone from your friend list only block them. I'd like to parse down my friend list to only those people who I interact with and still have the option of once again adding the others once I get to know them better.
nicola
Posted: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 3:27:39 AM

Rank: Matriarch

Joined: 12/6/2006
Posts: 25,420
Location: The Orgasmatron
Good thinking Colton76, thanks for your input.
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 6:45:52 AM

Rank: Alpha Blonde

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 6,234
Location: West Coast
Colton76 wrote:
I realize I'm new to the site, thus have a tiny voice if any at all, but it strikes me as odd that you can't remove someone from your friend list only block them. I'd like to parse down my friend list to only those people who I interact with and still have the option of once again adding the others once I get to know them better.


Hi Colton...

Try going to "Account", and then "Settings" and then "Friends". If you hover over the friend you want to delete, you'll see a drop down menu that will appear with the option to delete them.

It's a bit of a process though if you're deleting a lot of people at the same time. I agree it would be great to just have a box that we can check off for multiple friends and then delete all at once (similar to selecting/deleting emails). Or to make the process for deleting more user friendly. It took me a while to figure out how to do this myself... lol

Welcome to the site! hello2


DirtyMartini
Posted: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 7:07:54 AM

Rank: Purveyor of Poetry & Porn

Joined: 10/19/2009
Posts: 5,778
Location: Right here on Lush Stories..., United States
WellMadeMale wrote:
I would like to be able to categorize, rank and display my friends based upon criteria such as:

Super Hawties - unattainable/different continent
Super Hawties - unattainable/same continent
Super Hawties - attainable if sufficiently bribed
Super Hawties - cyber worthy: Chattergasmic
Super Hawties - wank worthy: Posers

Swords of Swagger - Faux Alpha males
Swords of Apathy - Beta males
Swords of BS - The fun guys

Repeated rejections received from:
Repeated rejections presented to:

& of course...

Friendly fucking friend fabricating friending friends





6

How about true friends, friends you can borrow money from and, of course, imaginary friends...I want to add my imaginary friends to my friends list...


You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories

Guest
Posted: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 10:24:56 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 531,834
If I may suggest, I wouldn't mind seeing a version of the site optimized say for mobile devices. I'd only suggest the stories section be optimized, if you want to hit the forums or chat rooms then you can use a laptop or desktop. Just a thought, from someone who's recently got a mobile device.
DirtyMartini
Posted: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 1:29:28 PM

Rank: Purveyor of Poetry & Porn

Joined: 10/19/2009
Posts: 5,778
Location: Right here on Lush Stories..., United States
Jillicious wrote:
nicola wrote:
Is there a reason you'd like to keep chat logs?

They are useful to remember what you talked to someone about. That is all really.

They can also be useful if you want to work on a story or poem with another member...also, if you think someone is acting in an inappropriate manor...it gives the site proof...
I know that the latter was mentioned in another thread, and a screen capture program was suggested, but I don't think that would get the whole conversation.


You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories

DirtyMartini
Posted: Thursday, August 05, 2010 9:09:48 AM

Rank: Purveyor of Poetry & Porn

Joined: 10/19/2009
Posts: 5,778
Location: Right here on Lush Stories..., United States
DamonX wrote:
I was thinking that maybe the poetry and stories should be separated in some way. I've noticed some authors use mass influxes of poems to keep themselves on the top author list, relying on a few dedicated followers to give them top marks. A one-page poem really shouldn't be placed in the same category as a long, well developed story. Not that I care about "top" scores but it creates a bit of a skewed image of the best authors on the site.



Just curious Damon...are you implying that the only reason anyone expresses themselves through poems is to keep themselves on the Top Author list...merely a cheap publicity stunt, on the same level as, say for instance, overloading the forums on an adult story site with controversial questions designed to create arguments amongst the members of the site???
You know, a site where people go to generally escape that sort of thing...
As for poems having "a few dedicated followers"...I can tell you for a fact, that I have several poems with far more views/votes than any of my "straight sex" stories except "Your Eyes" which is an Editor Pick...
Perhaps we should remove "straight sex" and "supernatural" from being considered in the Top Author/Top Story lists...
I know your comments were directed at a couple of people on this site, of which I happen to be one of them. Yes, I have been on the TA list every month since I joined Lush, and I have been mostly posting poems in the last few months while I am working on a novel.
I know for a fact you have been around on other sites for some time, and even you can muster up enough brain cells to realize that if all I was concerned was making some list, I would not have 89 stories here on Lush. People who are primarily concerned with making the lists, tend to only submit their highest rated stories from other sites...any of the mods will tell you that I have tried to submit the vast majority of my 106 stories here on Lush...the fact is, and you can confirm this with Nicola, that I have more rejection notices here than most people have stories.
Your implication that somehow a one page poem is less worthy than a multi-page story is interesting. For the record, prior to my most recent story, the longest time I've ever spent working on a story or poem happened to be on a poem. Maybe you should try writing a poem sometime, and see how it goes...
I think that old adage applies here...
"If you can't, teach
If you can't teach, criticize."
Have a good day...
Cheers,
Alan.
occasion5


You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories

SweetPenny
Posted: Thursday, August 05, 2010 11:34:01 AM

Rank: Moderator

Joined: 6/15/2010
Posts: 1,271
Location: State of Confusion
Hi Nicola,

When I get an email telling me that I have a "new message from xxxx," it would be nice if I could read the message in my email. Sometimes, I am at work and I can't log into Lush, but I would love to be able to read my messages.

Guest
Posted: Thursday, August 05, 2010 11:40:01 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 531,834
SweetPenny wrote:
Hi Nicola,

When I get an email telling me that I have a "new message from xxxx," it would be nice if I could read the message in my email. Sometimes, I am at work and I can't log into Lush, but I would love to be able to read my messages.





That's actually not a bad idea. I belong to several forums and they pretty much give you a copy of what the email is about in the alert
Guest
Posted: Thursday, August 05, 2010 12:23:25 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 531,834
bikebum1975 wrote:
SweetPenny wrote:
Hi Nicola,

When I get an email telling me that I have a "new message from xxxx," it would be nice if I could read the message in my email. Sometimes, I am at work and I can't log into Lush, but I would love to be able to read my messages.





That's actually not a bad idea. I belong to several forums and they pretty much give you a copy of what the email is about in the alert


Agree with this also... have been wishing for this for some time.

Exakta66 wrote:
DamonX wrote:
I was thinking that maybe the poetry and stories should be separated in some way. I've noticed some authors use mass influxes of poems to keep themselves on the top author list, relying on a few dedicated followers to give them top marks. A one-page poem really shouldn't be placed in the same category as a long, well developed story. Not that I care about "top" scores but it creates a bit of a skewed image of the best authors on the site.


Just curious Damon...are you implying that the only reason anyone expresses themselves through poems is to keep themselves on the Top Author list...merely a cheap publicity stunt, on the same level as, say for instance, overloading the forums on an adult story site with controversial questions designed to create arguments amongst the members of the site???
You know, a site where people go to generally escape that sort of thing...
As for poems having "a few dedicated followers"...I can tell you for a fact, that I have several poems with far more views/votes than any of my "straight sex" stories except "Your Eyes" which is an Editor Pick...
Perhaps we should remove "straight sex" and "supernatural" from being considered in the Top Author/Top Story lists...
I know your comments were directed at a couple of people on this site, of which I happen to be one of them. Yes, I have been on the TA list every month since I joined Lush, and I have been mostly posting poems in the last few months while I am working on a novel.
I know for a fact you have been around on other sites for some time, and even you can muster up enough brain cells to realize that if all I was concerned was making some list, I would not have 89 stories here on Lush. People who are primarily concerned with making the lists, tend to only submit their highest rated stories from other sites...any of the mods will tell you that I have tried to submit the vast majority of my 106 stories here on Lush...the fact is, and you can confirm this with Nicola, that I have more rejection notices here than most people have stories.
Your implication that somehow a one page poem is less worthy than a multi-page story is interesting. For the record, prior to my most recent story, the longest time I've ever spent working on a story or poem happened to be on a poem. Maybe you should try writing a poem sometime, and see how it goes...
I think that old adage applies here...
"If you can't, teach
If you can't teach, criticize."
Have a good day...
Cheers,
Alan.


Whilst Bunny and Exakta are making justified arguments about their poetry, I am sorry to say, that I strongly agree with DamonX. It is something I, myself having been thinking for a long time.

Now I have written a poem and it happens to be my most highest scoring "story" so far. Am I happy about this? No. I have put much more hours/days/weeks, plotting, thinking, and editing into my 'actual' stories compared to the half hour I put into my poem.

I also have to say that because poetry does not have to contain any form of an sexual act, whereas a story does... it might turn visitors off if they browse the top author list to see what this site is about... and after all, it is an erotic/sex STORY site not a poetry site.

I really don't think you will miss out on any attention Exakta... as every post you post in the forums ~ no matter what the subject is ~ mentions how many stories you have written and you never miss out mentioning one or two titles, as well as all the other sites you are a member of. The topic could be about the weather...and you will post "as with my story..." I think it was unfair on your attack on DamonX about 'overloading the forums'... He makes the forums interesting with his 'arguments' and 'questions'... and at least he doesn't use the forums to promote himself and his stories.
Bunny12
Posted: Thursday, August 05, 2010 1:01:21 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/2/2009
Posts: 1,001
Location: My own little world, United States
Hey Harmony's post gave me an idea how about two poem categories Erotic and Deep. I write both and super surprising to me one of my filthy little numbers is the most popular story WTF? Maybe it's the slutty audio that goes with it dontknow Hey any bonus points with you non poem people for slutty audio poems? LOL

Bunny12


Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Guest
Posted: Thursday, August 05, 2010 2:09:23 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 531,834
Exakta66 wrote:
DamonX wrote:
I was thinking that maybe the poetry and stories should be separated in some way. I've noticed some authors use mass influxes of poems to keep themselves on the top author list, relying on a few dedicated followers to give them top marks. A one-page poem really shouldn't be placed in the same category as a long, well developed story. Not that I care about "top" scores but it creates a bit of a skewed image of the best authors on the site.



Just curious Damon...are you implying that the only reason anyone expresses themselves through poems is to keep themselves on the Top Author list...merely a cheap publicity stunt, on the same level as, say for instance, overloading the forums on an adult story site with controversial questions designed to create arguments amongst the members of the site???
You know, a site where people go to generally escape that sort of thing...
As for poems having "a few dedicated followers"...I can tell you for a fact, that I have several poems with far more views/votes than any of my "straight sex" stories except "Your Eyes" which is an Editor Pick...
Perhaps we should remove "straight sex" and "supernatural" from being considered in the Top Author/Top Story lists...
I know your comments were directed at a couple of people on this site, of which I happen to be one of them. Yes, I have been on the TA list every month since I joined Lush, and I have been mostly posting poems in the last few months while I am working on a novel.
I know for a fact you have been around on other sites for some time, and even you can muster up enough brain cells to realize that if all I was concerned was making some list, I would not have 89 stories here on Lush. People who are primarily concerned with making the lists, tend to only submit their highest rated stories from other sites...any of the mods will tell you that I have tried to submit the vast majority of my 106 stories here on Lush...the fact is, and you can confirm this with Nicola, that I have more rejection notices here than most people have stories.
Your implication that somehow a one page poem is less worthy than a multi-page story is interesting. For the record, prior to my most recent story, the longest time I've ever spent working on a story or poem happened to be on a poem. Maybe you should try writing a poem sometime, and see how it goes...
I think that old adage applies here...
"If you can't, teach
If you can't teach, criticize."
Have a good day...
Cheers,
Alan.
occasion5


I have to agree with Alan here...There are many people who sweat blood to get out poems(myself included) and why should they not be able to be scored because of people who submit quite a a few poems here? Literature isn't just about stories and scoring. I'm sure when you write your stories all your friends read them and vote on them...I love the love poem section myself and they deserve to be scored with the prose section.
Guest
Posted: Thursday, August 05, 2010 4:21:09 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 531,834
suggestion: boss-proof lush screens

when reading any story, there are sex videos down the top of the right column of the screen; and the list of story-categories down the left column, e.g., anal, cross-dressing, exhibitionism, etc.

many times, lush users are in public, or semi-public environments, i.e.: offices, cafes, universities, libraries, etc. -- and it's indiscrete for outsiders to view these items

for cosmetic purposes: is it possible to move the most visually-glaring: and the large-font sexual words -- to the bottom of the screens, or someplace that the boss can't glimpse so easily, when wandering over a lush-user's shoulder

any thoughts?
nicola
Posted: Thursday, August 05, 2010 4:54:49 PM

Rank: Matriarch

Joined: 12/6/2006
Posts: 25,420
Location: The Orgasmatron
AngelicAdmirer wrote:
If I may suggest, I wouldn't mind seeing a version of the site optimized say for mobile devices. I'd only suggest the stories section be optimized, if you want to hit the forums or chat rooms then you can use a laptop or desktop. Just a thought, from someone who's recently got a mobile device.


Being worked on thumbright
DamonX
Posted: Thursday, August 05, 2010 6:06:47 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/25/2009
Posts: 795
Exakta66 wrote:
DamonX wrote:
I was thinking that maybe the poetry and stories should be separated in some way. I've noticed some authors use mass influxes of poems to keep themselves on the top author list, relying on a few dedicated followers to give them top marks. A one-page poem really shouldn't be placed in the same category as a long, well developed story. Not that I care about "top" scores but it creates a bit of a skewed image of the best authors on the site.



Just curious Damon...are you implying that the only reason anyone expresses themselves through poems is to keep themselves on the Top Author list...merely a cheap publicity stunt, on the same level as, say for instance, overloading the forums on an adult story site with controversial questions designed to create arguments amongst the members of the site???
You know, a site where people go to generally escape that sort of thing...
As for poems having "a few dedicated followers"...I can tell you for a fact, that I have several poems with far more views/votes than any of my "straight sex" stories except "Your Eyes" which is an Editor Pick...
Perhaps we should remove "straight sex" and "supernatural" from being considered in the Top Author/Top Story lists...
I know your comments were directed at a couple of people on this site, of which I happen to be one of them. Yes, I have been on the TA list every month since I joined Lush, and I have been mostly posting poems in the last few months while I am working on a novel.
I know for a fact you have been around on other sites for some time, and even you can muster up enough brain cells to realize that if all I was concerned was making some list, I would not have 89 stories here on Lush. People who are primarily concerned with making the lists, tend to only submit their highest rated stories from other sites...any of the mods will tell you that I have tried to submit the vast majority of my 106 stories here on Lush...the fact is, and you can confirm this with Nicola, that I have more rejection notices here than most people have stories.
Your implication that somehow a one page poem is less worthy than a multi-page story is interesting. For the record, prior to my most recent story, the longest time I've ever spent working on a story or poem happened to be on a poem. Maybe you should try writing a poem sometime, and see how it goes...
I think that old adage applies here...
"If you can't, teach
If you can't teach, criticize."
Have a good day...
Cheers,
Alan.
occasion5


I can honestly say that I did not know you had written any poems. My comment was in no way addressed to you, and therefor I find your defensive response a bit amusing. Your prolific poetry (along with your shameless self promoting), has actually slipped under my radar. I, in no way, meant to disparage the art of erotic poetry. I just thought it should be in a separate category, as it seems to be on most other erotic story sites.

As for your other comments about my forum postings....I have made no secret of the fact that I enjoy debate, discussion, or what you so callously describe as "arguing." I think it provides a great exchange of ideas, viewpoints, in addition to a high degree of entertainment. For example, I was able to learn the entire and comprehensive history of the confederate flag! :) Yes, this is a sex stories site, but some of us to like to get a little more out of conversing with people beyond finding an audience "to hock our wares" to.

I do hold you in quite a bit of reverence though. You've managed to make all the regular members hate you, even without mentioning abortion, gun control or religion. Well done. :)
sprite
Posted: Friday, August 06, 2010 12:33:48 AM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 14,420
Location: My Tower, United States
Just to add a different perspective to the question of Poetry and it's place in the top 10. I write both poems and erotic stories and, to be honest, although i might spend more time writing stories, the poetry is actually a lot harder and something i am prouder of in some cases. That said, i sort of have to agree with the fact that people are coming her for sex/erotica and, if they were to look at the top 10 and find that it was all poetry, they might get a skewed veiw of the site and not look beyond that.

Honestly, i think the top authors spots should be used to highlight the site to casual visitors rather then be an ego boost for a few talented few, and i'm not saying that in a mean spirited way... some of the works i've read here are amazing and the authors deserve their laurels. That said, for myself, i get those in the comments made either on the stories themselves or by other members in chat room, messages, etc. Personally, i find that the whole top author bit makes people a little overly competitive (and i am biting my tongue here about another issue that has no place under this particular subject heading).

in my opinion as an admittedly newer member, i think that Lush promotes its self as a site for erotic literature, and shouldn't divert from that course. i could easily ask 'why can't we have a catagory for non erotic lit', but once again, it would diversify the site beyond what i believe it's creators intended.

thanks for letting me share my opinion.

xoxo
sprite.

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
sprite
Posted: Friday, August 06, 2010 12:36:31 AM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 14,420
Location: My Tower, United States
lacy46dd wrote:
suggestion: boss-proof lush screens

when reading any story, there are sex videos down the top of the right column of the screen; and the list of story-categories down the left column, e.g., anal, cross-dressing, exhibitionism, etc.

many times, lush users are in public, or semi-public environments, i.e.: offices, cafes, universities, libraries, etc. -- and it's indiscrete for outsiders to view these items

for cosmetic purposes: is it possible to move the most visually-glaring: and the large-font sexual words -- to the bottom of the screens, or someplace that the boss can't glimpse so easily, when wandering over a lush-user's shoulder

any thoughts?


amen to that - boss/spouse/family/friend proof - while i do understand the need for advertising, it's a little embarrassing to have it so in your face when someone's looking over your shoulder.

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.