Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Which improvements or features would you like to see added? Options · View
crazydiamond
Posted: Friday, May 31, 2013 3:10:41 PM

GingerKitty wrote:

Alternatively, if you don't like black boxes, which some don't, but they are a means to an end, you can always start an online chat, which has chat history, a scroll bar, shortcuts to emoticons and opens in a new tab. Nifty, eh?

Where??I know black boxes (IM's) do have a history, but where do online chat's have history? Have I missed something?

Posted: Friday, May 31, 2013 3:35:47 PM

crazydiamond wrote:

Where??I know black boxes (IM's) do have a history, but where do online chat's have history? Have I missed something?

Well, okay, I was 100% accurate about that, but it does have history when you are chatting, but it disappears when you close the window. Should have been a bit more accurate about that. Whoops.
Nikki703
Posted: Friday, May 31, 2013 3:36:52 PM

I would like it if the "Add a Comment" section of Friends Comments was at the top of the page instead of at the end of it. Sometimes it gets annoying waiting to scroll through all the pics to get to end to add a comment

crazydiamond
Posted: Friday, May 31, 2013 3:37:07 PM

GingerKitty wrote:

Well, okay, I was 100% accurate about that, but it does have history when you are chatting, but it disappears when you close the window. Should have been a bit more accurate about that. Whoops.

Hahaha, and here i thought i was out of the loop! (yeah right)

nicola
Posted: Friday, May 31, 2013 3:58:10 PM

Nikki703 wrote:
I would like it if the "Add a Comment" section of Friends Comments was at the top of the page instead of at the end of it. Sometimes it gets annoying waiting to scroll through all the pics to get to end to add a comment

Seconded.
Posted: Friday, May 31, 2013 4:52:43 PM

crazydiamond wrote:

Hahaha, and here i thought i was out of the loop! (yeah right)

Nah, it's just me being loopy Lfunny
Paulfromma
Posted: Friday, May 31, 2013 5:26:39 PM

I'm fairly new here, about 5 weeks I think. The only thing that irritates me so far are the forum topics that appear on the home page without what I see as appropriate reference. If the question/topic is addressed to the gals, i'd like to know that before I follow the topic to the forum thread. I'm not suggesting that I would never follow it nor that I'd refrain from commenting. However I'd be less likely to do so
Otherwise I think I'm easy to please (contact me for an appointment on the casting couch) !
WellMadeMale
Posted: Friday, May 31, 2013 6:53:51 PM

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Posted: Sunday, June 02, 2013 8:32:24 AM

When ordering stories, it would be nice to be able to pin stories to a certain place in the list, so if you've got something that you want to keep at the top, you can do so without having to re-order your stories every time you post a new one.
Posted: Sunday, June 02, 2013 8:36:38 AM

Nikki703 wrote:

nicola wrote:

Seconded.

Thirded.

Naughty_Nurse
Posted: Sunday, June 02, 2013 8:51:50 AM

I'd like it if we can make concept emails.
And the possibility to have a chat history in the chatwindows.

My newest story: Monica's Birthday turns into an unexpected orgy

Lessons from a Naugthy Nurse: Scott learns all about oral sex from his nurse
SugarBaby2013
Posted: Monday, June 03, 2013 3:38:35 AM

I don't know if anyone has posted on this topic yet, but I sure would like to see more spots on our friends "Top 12" list.
There is no limit on who we are "following". So, instead of just the TOP 12! we can have at least 15 spots.

gav
Posted: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 12:53:14 AM

Nikki703 wrote:

I think it should be close to the comments, doesnt make sense having it at the top all by its own, no?

If I was to ever post on someones profile, I would press CTRL END to get to the bottom of the page then bam.
Magical_felix
Posted: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 12:57:33 AM

gav wrote:

If I was to ever post on someones profile, I would press CTRL END to get to the bottom of the page then bam.

Only the top 1% of Internet users know shit like that my man.

gav
Posted: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 1:06:51 AM

Magical_felix wrote:

Only the top 1% of Internet users know shit like that my man.

What do the remaining 99% of users do? You can get some serious RSI using the mouse wheel on some of our profile pages.
sprite
Posted: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 1:07:56 AM

gav wrote:

What do the remaining 99% of users do? You can get some serious RSI using the mouse wheel on some of our profile pages.

no worse than the RSI i get from masturbating while chatting. Whistle

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
Magical_felix
Posted: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 1:18:31 AM

gav wrote:

Their left arms could use a workout. You're doing them a favor, hombre.

nicola
Posted: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 2:11:25 AM

Where is the comment box on Facebook?

Where is the comment window on Youtube?

Those 2 sites are quite successful I believe evil4

We should follow their lead. They spend about $12.50 on customer research a year...

For the story pages, we should follow the same protocol Youtube do.

Have the ability to vote comments up down (helps weed out the spam at community level).

Top comments at the top, your comment box, then comments underneath, in order of most recent first:

(Quickly scarpers...)
Nikki703
Posted: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 8:23:31 AM

gav wrote:

I think it should be close to the comments, doesnt make sense having it at the top all by its own, no?

I agree, I was thinking something like this.

Using CTRL END is good but on days when Lush or my connection is slow, it still takes time for all the posted pics to load. But I know you are busy and it takes a great effort to keep things up and running. You do amazing work and I know its much appreciated by us all!! So I can live with things as they are, was just a suggestion!!
BlackTalon
Posted: Friday, June 07, 2013 3:53:09 PM

I have a simple request.. the only place I can find out what mods are online is IN a chat room ... possible to add a [mods online] button in with the search tab?

Knowledge is nothing if not shared, with your slave, your community, and those wishing to enter into it. So I will continue to look for topics to give My opinion about, yes opinion.

*** Disclaimer ***
My way of thinking doesn't fit everyone, nor does anyone elses, it is not My intention to tell anyone else here how they must see or do things, as there are as many views of what "the life" means to people as there are people in it.
clum
Posted: Friday, June 07, 2013 4:39:47 PM

BlackTalon wrote:
I have a simple request.. the only place I can find out what mods are online is IN a chat room ... possible to add a [mods online] button in with the search tab?

If you go to Help > Lush Contacts then you will see a full list of moderators and you can easily check which ones are online.

Every day is a school day.
BlackTalon
Posted: Saturday, June 08, 2013 2:44:29 PM

clum wrote:

If you go to Help > Lush Contacts then you will see a full list of moderators and you can easily check which ones are online.

well, thank you kind sir :) ... I had asked a few people and nobody knew about that

Knowledge is nothing if not shared, with your slave, your community, and those wishing to enter into it. So I will continue to look for topics to give My opinion about, yes opinion.

*** Disclaimer ***
My way of thinking doesn't fit everyone, nor does anyone elses, it is not My intention to tell anyone else here how they must see or do things, as there are as many views of what "the life" means to people as there are people in it.
jillinjulie
Posted: Sunday, June 09, 2013 6:44:24 AM

In my private album.
If I want to add someone the process is cumbersome as friend's names are not alphabetical.
That would be a nice bug to slay!
Liz
Posted: Sunday, June 09, 2013 9:09:41 AM

jillinjulie wrote:
In my private album.
If I want to add someone the process is cumbersome as friend's names are not alphabetical.

They are in the same order as your friends on your profile page.
Presumably, your 'closer' friends would be the ones which you would be more likely to add to a private album.
I think the current configuration is preferable.

pleasureman69
Posted: Sunday, June 09, 2013 10:38:41 AM

see who visited your site
naughtyannie
Posted: Sunday, June 09, 2013 10:57:16 AM

jillinjulie wrote:
In my private album.

You have a private album!?!

Would it help if I changed my name to AardvarkAnnie?

Click on the link below to visit my profile page, for award-winning filthy stories and arousing pics. Go on, it's just one click.

You know you want to...

http://www.lushstories.com/naughtyannie

You don't know what you're missing 'til you try it
sprite
Posted: Sunday, June 09, 2013 11:07:23 AM

naughtyannie wrote:

You have a private album!?!

Would it help if I changed my name to AardvarkAnnie?

feel free!

xoxo
AAAsprite

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
Posted: Sunday, June 09, 2013 12:58:23 PM

Add this twitter style, character counting plugin to show how many characters are left to use in the message boxes.

http://cssglobe.com/jquery-plugin-simplest-twitterlike-dynamic-character-count-for-textareas/

Demo: http://cssglobe.com/lab/charcount/01.html
Posted: Sunday, June 09, 2013 1:46:35 PM

A much better mobile site, more complete, able to login and do everything just as if you're on the full site. I'm always on my iPhone or iPad when I get on here.
clum
Posted: Sunday, June 09, 2013 3:16:02 PM

Phoenix3016 wrote:
A much better mobile site, more complete, able to login and do everything just as if you're on the full site. I'm always on my iPhone or iPad when I get on here.

You can visit the full site on your mobile or tablet with full functionality. With a device like an iPhone or iPad, you shouldn't have problems with size or anything.

The mobile site is intended to be simple and all about the stories.

Every day is a school day.