Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Are you a NFL Fan? Options · View
thepainter
Posted: Friday, September 10, 2010 7:31:38 AM

Favre won't reconsider. He loves having big men taking cheap shots at his body.

coffee

Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
LadyX
Posted: Friday, September 10, 2010 10:43:26 AM

Favre is looking old and not-sharp- but then again, that was a tough house to play in, and he was without his best receiver. That said, I still hope somebody turns his knee into broken china.
sprite
Posted: Friday, September 10, 2010 10:51:52 AM

thepainter wrote:
Favre won't reconsider. He loves having big men taking cheap shots at his body.

coffee

well, yeah! who doesn't! :D
mercianknight
Posted: Friday, September 10, 2010 11:34:34 AM

LadySharon wrote:
1) No.
2) No.
3) Yes. They're better than the actual game
4) The Chicago Bears aren't going to the Super Bowl.

What she said lol

"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
CLSW
Posted: Friday, September 10, 2010 12:05:50 PM

yes
i like the panthers even tho they suck right now.

Get on Get in Enjoy the ride
Posted: Friday, September 10, 2010 3:24:59 PM

Lingerie Football, tonight on MTV2. 11 EST.
Posted: Friday, September 10, 2010 3:30:23 PM

i am a die hard fan of the Dallas Cowboys...since the 60's.....my youngest son's middle name is Dallas
Pixie
Posted: Friday, September 10, 2010 6:37:17 PM

SouthernJim wrote:
i am a die hard fan of the Dallas Cowboys...since the 60's.....my youngest son's middle name is Dallas

Oh! A man after my own heart! Dallas ROCKS!!

♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Posted: Friday, September 10, 2010 7:47:57 PM

never say never, brees and coach are totally in sync, it might happen
redhotmommacita
Posted: Friday, September 10, 2010 9:04:25 PM

Heck when I moved here to Indiana I had no idea who the heck the colts were so nah I am no fan.

But I do like the guys on the colts team some are really nice I met a couple at a charity thing and then I also met a couple at an after party after their last home game but sadly I had no idea who I was talking to since everyone had on colts shirts, I thought they were just fans too...lmao.. when the bartender said girl you are so lucky to talk to him and I said to who she looked at me and said he is so & so and I told her I had no idea who she was talking about then she showed me a team pic and sure enough he was a player. any who that is as much as I know about football....lmao.... Go Colts

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"

Posted: Sunday, September 12, 2010 8:41:39 AM

redhotmommacita wrote:
Heck when I moved here to Indiana I had no idea who the heck the colts were so nah I am no fan.

But I do like the guys on the colts team some are really nice I met a couple at a charity thing and then I also met a couple at an after party after their last home game but sadly I had no idea who I was talking to since everyone had on colts shirts, I thought they were just fans too...lmao.. when the bartender said girl you are so lucky to talk to him and I said to who she looked at me and said he is so & so and I told her I had no idea who she was talking about then she showed me a team pic and sure enough he was a player. any who that is as much as I know about football....lmao.... Go Colts

Colts are one of the better teams that do a lot off field good things. Oh you need to be a fan. It's fun to barb with other team fans. Like as you can see below I HATE!!!! Those three teams the most. I also HATE!!!! the Jacksonville Jagass' as well.
Posted: Sunday, September 12, 2010 8:50:10 AM

roccotool wrote:
Lingerie Football, tonight on MTV2. 11 EST.

LOVED IT !!!! Maybe the highest watched program on MTV in a long time. evil4 Before the TV contract I did go to Chicago last year to watch a game live. Not only the ladies SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL!!!!L16 They took time before and after the game to tell the fans thank you for our support. I bought a T-Shirt and I got it autographed by most of the ladies on the Bliss squad.
thepainter
Posted: Sunday, September 12, 2010 2:53:51 PM

Tight win for the Steelers but I thought they did well. Dixon threw an interception but other than that he looked pretty good to me in his 2nd NFL start.
Next up are the Titans who pulverized the Raiders.

Oh, I wonder how badly injured Max Starks is.

Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Posted: Sunday, September 12, 2010 7:03:33 PM

well, wasn't that a fun first weekend?? lol

Van
Posted: Sunday, September 12, 2010 8:12:40 PM

It's weekends like this and the current redskin cowboy game that me me glad I caught a real game while watching college ball.
Posted: Monday, September 13, 2010 12:08:30 AM

eiotis123 wrote:
It's weekends like this and the current redskin cowboy game that me me glad I caught a real game while watching college ball.

College football is just as exciting as NFL. It's the Bowl Championship System that's screwed up.
LadyX
Posted: Monday, September 13, 2010 10:07:43 AM

Well- at least I can look forward to another high draft pick for the Raiders next year, LOL.

I'm still sticking to my 5-win prediction. By the looks of it, the Raiders will be lucky to get there. That's okay, it's tons of fun whether my team wins or not.

Yay! NFL is back!
WellMadeMale
Posted: Monday, September 13, 2010 10:37:59 AM

VanGogh wrote:

Van

My weekend Festivus does not begin until 9:15 cst tonight. I hope my team doesn't get smoked on ESPN.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
FantasyFiction
Posted: Monday, September 13, 2010 11:51:31 AM

J E T S Jets Jets Jets

Success is doing what you love, and doing it so well that someone will pay you for it.
http://www.lushstories.com/fantasyfiction
WellMadeMale
Posted: Monday, September 13, 2010 1:49:01 PM

Pretty blonde cheerleader gets eaten on TV!

Southern_Sass
Posted: Monday, September 13, 2010 6:48:43 PM

LOL...saw that...
I am soooooooo stoked that its football time again!!!

Posted: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 1:36:49 AM

WellMadeMale wrote:
VanGogh wrote:

Van

My weekend Festivus does not begin until 9:15 cst tonight. I hope my team doesn't get smoked on ESPN.

Hell!!!! WMM, I think your KC Boys showed something. Now let's see if that can just keep it going. Cleveland shouldn't be too big of a test.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 8:42:30 AM

KC's defense bent a lot but did not break at the end. All of their newly drafted rookies stepped up to the plate last night and shined when they were called upon.

Our QB sucks a big bowl of dicks, but our young guys all finally have something that can't be taught. Speed...quick and fast wheels!

Posted: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 11:55:40 AM

WellMadeMale wrote:
KC's defense bent a lot but did not break at the end. All of their newly drafted rookies stepped up to the plate last night and shined when they were called upon.

Our QB sucks a big bowl of dicks, but our young guys all finally have something that can't be taught. Speed...quick and fast wheels!

Well where do you think your Chiefs got that bowl sucker from. The only team to be disciplined in the league for cheating. QB was bred as a cheater and the Chiefs don't want that. Lfunny
Posted: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 12:10:11 PM

Now listen: As a few of you know here I am not a big fan of the Jacksonville Jagass', but come on now they are underdogs against +8.5 @ San Diego.I'll take that cover. And then there is this laugher Dallas opened as -9.0 favorites over Chicago. Yeah the Bears are bad, but at least it's not because of a soap opera as is going in Dallas. Cleveland as the favorite over Kansas City. Pleeeaaase!!! Lfunny Lfunny Lfunny
Posted: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 6:46:42 PM

well, don't forget the spread changes as the line changes in Vegas .... so really, double check your pick(s) closer to the game for what the spread is!!

I am not 100% when the spread is fixed (meaning no longer changing), but I believe it is 12 to 24 hours prior to kickoff.

Van
WellMadeMale
Posted: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 10:31:34 AM

As a good friend recently told me: "If Al Davis were still alive, the Raider's would not be such a pitiful team as they have been!"

LadyX
Posted: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 10:46:46 AM

VanGogh wrote:
well, don't forget the spread changes as the line changes in Vegas .... so really, double check your pick(s) closer to the game for what the spread is!!

I am not 100% when the spread is fixed (meaning no longer changing), but I believe it is 12 to 24 hours prior to kickoff.

Van

The line is still in play up until kickoff- but the yahoo league we're in locks the picks 5 min. before, so don't wait literally until the last minute.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 10:55:57 AM

I have been convinced for a number of years that the NFL games are rigged and the powers that be know which two teams will be in the SuperBowl at year's end.

The Patriots coming out of nofuckingwhere in 2001 (after 9/11 occurred) to win the SB in early 2002 was too 'perfect' of a tonic to have merely occurred.

I watch the games to see what kind of hijinx and drama is created by the staging of them. I also like watching 280 pound men blowing one another up on occasion.

Posted: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 2:25:14 PM

WellMadeMale wrote:
I have been convinced for a number of years that the NFL games are rigged and the powers that be know which two teams will be in the SuperBowl at year's end.

The Patriots coming out of nofuckingwhere in 2001 (after 9/11 occurred) to win the SB in early 2002 was too 'perfect' of a tonic to have merely occurred.

I watch the games to see what kind of hijinx and drama is created by the staging of them. I also like watching 280 pound men blowing one another up on occasion.

Ha, you sound like my father. I stopped watching football and sports for the most part because of that idea, could it be. Probably in one way or another, but lawdy I love to see a guy get the shit knocked out of him on the field. Not in a darryl stingley way, but a "what was the number of that bus" way.