Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Are you a NFL Fan? Options · View
Posted: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 2:54:27 PM

VanGogh wrote:
2010/2011

the new season of NFL is almost upon us ....

* Do you watch?
* Are you a huge Fan?
* Have you attended a TailGate Party?
* Who are you hoping (against hope) that will be heading into the SuperBowl of 2010/2011 season?

Tell us all about your devotion to watching the NFL ......

Van

1- When I can.
2- Big time!!!
3- Quite a few
4- PATRIOTS ALL THE WAY!

I don't watch it as much as I would want to, only because I refuse to pay for the NFL package. However, if my team is on the local channels, well you can bet your ass, I am watching them :D
WellMadeMale
Posted: Friday, September 17, 2010 9:27:53 PM

Charlie_Brown wrote:
Hell!!!! WMM, I think your KC Boys showed something. Now let's see if that can just keep it going. Cleveland shouldn't be too big of a test.

I saved the best for the very end of this video. But I know Xuani loves to see Rivers whining.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
LadyX
Posted: Saturday, September 18, 2010 4:07:34 PM

LOL_ good vid, WMM! Philip Rivers is such a little bitch. I hope he gets kneecapped this week, then he'll have something to whine about.
nivek_88
Posted: Saturday, September 18, 2010 4:47:50 PM

Being from Cleveland its natural im a die hard Browns fan. Im also a mad Chargers fan, and was extremely pissed when the Chargers let Drew Brees go and kept Rivers. Hes proven to be a good QB and leader though, but hes no Brees. When he left and went to New Orleans thats when I became a Saints fan, and it helped even more when they picked up Reggie Bush (even though he really hasnt done anything). Im glad one of my favorite teams could win the ship, but im still waiting on my Brownies to get it done. GO BROWNS!

Authors worth looking out for...

Aaannn-- can write a story on pretty much anything, fantastic detail
Batzman51939-- well developed "first time" stories and love poems
Conflicted Feelings-- "first time" writer, uses great detail, makes you feel like youre there
Jillicious-- incest writer, combines humor and seriousness to make for a great read anytime
Lolwriter89--seriously, this guy writes the best bro/sis incest stories on this site
Lustone--new up and comer, takes the time to develop feelings from male and female sides
Sydnancy--"straight sex" writer, combines realism with a little fantasy, worth the read

WellMadeMale
Posted: Saturday, September 18, 2010 4:59:24 PM

nivek_88 wrote:
Being from Cleveland its natural im a die hard Browns fan. Im also a mad Chargers fan,Im glad one of my favorite teams could win the ship, but im still waiting on my Brownies to get it done. GO BROWNS!

Hey, Nivek...wanna make a friendly bet on this Sunday's game. Straight up, no points. If your Browns win...you can 'tag me' for a week...and I'll change/edit my forum signature to anything (within reason) that you want to 'tag me' with - for 1 week, til the next Sunday.

Similarly - if my Chiefs win...I get to hit your signature with some friendly graphitti !

Sound interesting? evil4

That's a typical bet between I and 45 other fcktards on my other football-heavy forum I frequent. I thought I might try to introduce the custom - here.

nivek_88
Posted: Saturday, September 18, 2010 7:30:16 PM

WellMadeMale wrote:
nivek_88 wrote:
Being from Cleveland its natural im a die hard Browns fan. Im also a mad Chargers fan,Im glad one of my favorite teams could win the ship, but im still waiting on my Brownies to get it done. GO BROWNS!

Hey, Nivek...wanna make a friendly bet on this Sunday's game. Straight up, no points. If your Browns win...you can 'tag me' for a week...and I'll change/edit my forum signature to anything (within reason) that you want to 'tag me' with - for 1 week, til the next Sunday.

Similarly - if my Chiefs win...I get to hit your signature with some friendly graphitti !

Sound interesting? evil4

That's a typical bet between I and 45 other fcktards on my other football-heavy forum I frequent. I thought I might try to introduce the custom - here.

ok sure, sounds friendly enough. but just to be sure you mean change your "i have not done it all" quote?

Conflicted Feelings-- "first time" writer, uses great detail, makes you feel like youre there
Jillicious-- incest writer, combines humor and seriousness to make for a great read anytime
Lolwriter89--seriously, this guy writes the best bro/sis incest stories on this site
Lustone--new up and comer, takes the time to develop feelings from male and female sides
Sydnancy--"straight sex" writer, combines realism with a little fantasy, worth the read

WellMadeMale
Posted: Sunday, September 19, 2010 9:14:28 AM

nivek_88 wrote:
WellMadeMale wrote:
nivek_88 wrote:

Sound interesting? evil4

ok sure, sounds friendly enough. but just to be sure you mean change your "i have not done it all" quote?

Yeppers. That's what I define the tag-line as.

Rembacher
Posted: Sunday, September 19, 2010 9:52:27 AM

In his second season as a starting quarterback for the Chiefs, how much will Matt Cassel's performance this year affect the opinion of Tom Brady? I've always felt that Tom Brady's success was more a product of the team, and system he plays in, than his talent. Yes, he is a good quarterback, but no, I don't think he is a great quarterback, and I think Matt Cassel is proof of that. In 2008 he put up good numbers for the Patriots, going 11-5 and just missing the playoffs. When Brady came back, Cassel was traded to Kansas City, and has not looked like the same quarterback since. So, if you put Brady on the Chiefs, the Raiders, or any other rebuilding team would he still be a pro bowl quarterback? I don't think he would.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Sunday, September 19, 2010 10:07:20 AM

heheh, I'd rather have Tom Brady tossing the rock for the Chiefs than his former backup, Cassellhoff. Perhaps you forget, but the Patriots weren't squat themselves in 2000 (going 5-11) and in 2001 (11-5) when they made their initial run, some dude named Bledsoe was their main man. Drew got nailed in the 2nd game of that year, Brady came in and replaced him, the Patriots lost the game to go 0-2 on the year, but Tom stepped in to start the 3rd game and finish the season (and the Pats went on to their 1st SB of this era - and won it.)

Brady and that team grew up together that year and they are loaded again this year. I'd love to see my team emulate them.

The Chiefs are reloading. I won't be so foolish as to suggest they are similar in talent to the 2001 Patriots. But I've seen enough of Casselfhoff to realize that KC's best QB is a young guy with a big arm but he gets hurt every time he plays. We call him, Brody Frail ...or... Laura Flynn Croyle. Big arm, brittle bones. Gets knocked down by a stiff breeze.

KC needs to draft themselves a young franchise QB next April, unless the Hoff emerges from the chrysalis that Moobs Pioli believes he has been residing in. KC's offensive line and running backs have improved 169% from last season, so..better protection and more talent there to help Casselhoff. Receivers need to start catching the fcking passes.

nivek_88
Posted: Sunday, September 19, 2010 10:12:19 AM

WellMadeMale wrote:
nivek_88 wrote:
WellMadeMale wrote:
nivek_88 wrote:

Sound interesting? evil4

ok, you got a deal. get your popcorn readyhappy1

WellMadeMale
Posted: Sunday, September 19, 2010 2:41:45 PM

nivek_88 wrote:
WellMadeMale wrote:

Now the only part to uphold your end of the bet, is to post a little bit more here in the forums so people can see what I draped on your tagline. icon_smile

Nice game today. Even better cuz my team won. evil4

nivek_88
Posted: Sunday, September 19, 2010 3:10:28 PM

WellMadeMale wrote:
nivek_88 wrote:
WellMadeMale wrote:

Now the only part to uphold your end of the bet, is to post a little bit more here in the forums so people can see what I draped on your tagline. icon_smile

(sigh) its fine. im a good sport, except when it comes to shitsburgh. next time.

suezq
Posted: Sunday, September 19, 2010 3:23:55 PM

Born and raised in Pittsburgh. Need I say more?
Posted: Sunday, September 19, 2010 3:29:01 PM

WMM: Just a CYA here for me. Peeps around here will come to tell you I took the Mistake By The Lake over the Chiefs. But it was a computer glitch dontknow really. You know I am Blitzburgh Black & Gold Fanatic.

Posted: Sunday, September 19, 2010 3:42:46 PM

nivek_88 wrote:
WellMadeMale wrote:
nivek_88 wrote:
WellMadeMale wrote:

(sigh) its fine. im a good sport, except when it comes to shitsburgh. next time.

SHITSBURGH!!!! Ok Mistake. I have that first date circled and I will put it up right here and right now. The over/under. If my men don't take your lil girl scouts by at least the said number. I will wear a Browns Jersey & Cap and post that pic on my file for all to see.
nivek_88
Posted: Sunday, September 19, 2010 7:48:21 PM

wow, a few haters on here. didnt think it was that serious. dont think we dont notice the ones who casually say where theyre from as if to make a point, youre not impressing anyone.

BigDaddyRich
Posted: Sunday, September 19, 2010 9:19:02 PM

Only when the Bucs are on a winning streak. They won today!

Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
LadyX
Posted: Sunday, September 19, 2010 10:29:44 PM

Raiders win, baby! We'll at least be 1-15.

RAIDER NATION, UNITE BEHIND THIS LESS-THAN-AVERAGE TEAM!

I savor this win. ;)
stuart1975
Posted: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 11:29:54 AM

Yes I'm a huge NFL fan, my team is the Denver broncos. The main reason was watching John Elway do his 4th quarter comeback magic a record 48 times during his hall of fame career. As for food for tail gateing I love Baby back Ribseat
stuart1975
Posted: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 11:34:08 AM

WellMadeMale wrote:
Charlie_Brown wrote:
Hell!!!! WMM, I think your KC Boys showed something. Now let's see if that can just keep it going. Cleveland shouldn't be too big of a test.

I saved the best for the very end of this video. But I know Xuani loves to see Rivers whining.

I can't stand Phillip " Cry Baby" Rivers either, he is so overrated it's not funny
WellMadeMale
Posted: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 12:22:04 PM

stuart1975 wrote:
Yes I'm a huge NFL fan, my team is the Denver broncos. The main reason was watching John Elway do his 4th quarter comeback magic a record 48 times during his hall of fame career. As for food for tail gateing I love Baby back Ribseat

If the Broncos had been a better team to begin with there would have been no reason to be behind so much late in their games. coffee

I loved those first three Elway led super bowls, btw! Record setting evil4

Posted: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 8:59:48 PM

WellMadeMale wrote:
stuart1975 wrote:

If the Broncos had been a better team to begin with there would have been no reason to be behind so much late in their games. coffee

I loved those first three Elway led super bowls, btw! Record setting evil4

so true WMM .... why let any team take ya to the 4th and then have to fight like dogs???

(and that is no reference to my quarterback Michael Vicks!)

Van
LadyX
Posted: Wednesday, September 22, 2010 10:48:26 AM

VanGogh wrote:

so true WMM .... why let any team take ya to the 4th and then have to fight like dogs???

(and that is no reference to my quarterback Michael Vicks!)

Van

but this headline obviously is! LOL

He deserves every cheap shot he gets- both on the field and off.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Wednesday, September 22, 2010 11:46:34 AM

If any NFL fan enjoys out-fucking-rageous humor with a decidedly NFL flavor...check out the website I grabbed this from.

LadyX
Posted: Wednesday, September 22, 2010 1:54:36 PM

I looked into that WMM- here's the origin of P. Rivers being known as "Marmalard"- this part especially is too funny not to post!

Quote:

I watched the Chargers play last week, and I think there's a highly underreported story going on in the NFL this year. And that is that Philip Rivers is a douchebag. Big douchebag. HUGE douchebag. He's the kind of fuckhead that wears Nantucket reds to a cocktail party and then pinches your sister's tits. He's the kind of shit-eating cockgobbler that throws Bacardi Silver peepee parties with JJ Redick. He's the kind of guy who ends up working at an investment bank and spending his weekends beating his girlfriend as she tries to put herself through graduate school. I know the type. I live in Washington, okay? There are loads of these douches here, overcrowding the bars, rocking visors and running the Federal government.

Rivers is the kind of douchebag that, quite literally, stomps his feet when things don't go his way during the game. As Ufford once said, "He looks like the kind of asshole who treats waitresses like shit, then stiffs them." We should make this prick an honorary lacrosse player.

Perfect! As a fellow trash talker, I gotta give the author of this fine piece of smack his due: Applause
WellMadeMale
Posted: Wednesday, September 22, 2010 2:12:42 PM

LadyX wrote:
I looked into that WMM- here's the origin of P. Rivers being known as "Marmalard"- this part especially is too funny not to post!

Quote:

I watched the Chargers play last week, and I think there's a highly underreported story going on in the NFL this year. And that is that Philip Rivers is a douchebag. Big douchebag. HUGE douchebag. He's the kind of fuckhead that wears Nantucket reds to a cocktail party and then pinches your sister's tits. He's the kind of shit-eating cockgobbler that throws Bacardi Silver peepee parties with JJ Redick. He's the kind of guy who ends up working at an investment bank and spending his weekends beating his girlfriend as she tries to put herself through graduate school. I know the type. I live in Washington, okay? There are loads of these douches here, overcrowding the bars, rocking visors and running the Federal government.

Rivers is the kind of douchebag that, quite literally, stomps his feet when things don't go his way during the game. As Ufford once said, "He looks like the kind of asshole who treats waitresses like shit, then stiffs them." We should make this prick an honorary lacrosse player.

Perfect! As a fellow trash talker, I gotta give the author of this fine piece of smack his due: Applause

6 I have never read that before.

WellMadeMale
Posted: Wednesday, September 22, 2010 2:48:30 PM

This could go 'here' too, I think.

When you want accurate NFL football stats stretching back decades Pro Football Reference - kickbutt site.

A website run by former General Managers, Players and NFL personnel - National Football Post

NFL News and Rumors

And finally one I visit every 3 or 4 days all year long...cuz they seem to have all the real good inside info - ProFootballTalk dot com !

WellMadeMale
Posted: Thursday, September 23, 2010 9:30:40 AM

WellMadeMale
Posted: Thursday, September 23, 2010 9:35:32 AM

Which team is this 2010 flying Donkey edition?

or...

CLSW
Posted: Thursday, September 23, 2010 11:20:59 AM

d'oh!
i pull for the sorry panthers hoping it will turn around.
never been to a tailgate party

Get on Get in Enjoy the ride