Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Are you a NFL Fan? Options · View
castlequeen
Posted: Thursday, September 23, 2010 5:04:26 PM

Raiders, 1-1, soon to be 2-1 as the Cardinals are going to be begging Warner to come out of retirement soon enough. Hubby and I have made our bet for our Halloween matchup, if the Raiders win, he has to dress up as a Raider for bed, if the SeaHawks win, I have to dress as a SeaHawks cheerleader for bed, and let the fantasies go where they may! Sadly, looking over the Hawks cheerleaders, I'm hot enough to make the squad at 41...that's not a good thing when a 41 year old recent mother can make your squad. Nothing compares to the Raiderettes, Football's Fabulous Females!

"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Posted: Friday, September 24, 2010 3:15:11 AM

castlequeen wrote:
Raiders, 1-1, soon to be 2-1 as the Cardinals are going to be begging Warner to come out of retirement soon enough. Hubby and I have made our bet for our Halloween matchup, if the Raiders win, he has to dress up as a Raider for bed, if the SeaHawks win, I have to dress as a SeaHawks cheerleader for bed, and let the fantasies go where they may! Sadly, looking over the Hawks cheerleaders, I'm hot enough to make the squad at 41...that's not a good thing when a 41 year old recent mother can make your squad. Nothing compares to the Raiderettes, Football's Fabulous Females!

Yep, I will agree the Raiderettes have to be the squad of the NFL. Only because my Blitzburgh Black & Gold don't have a sexy squad.
Now if they could only fire those M-16 it would be pure heaven for me ...
And before I forget, CQ I would much rather see a pic of you in the Raiderettes outfit than the SeaHags. Whistle Whistle Whistle
WellMadeMale
Posted: Friday, September 24, 2010 11:56:16 AM

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Posted: Sunday, September 26, 2010 9:33:30 AM

"Only because my Blitzburgh Black & Gold don't have a sexy squad."

Yeah, but I bet they can make a mean steak sandwich.
Posted: Sunday, September 26, 2010 9:49:00 AM

Are you ready for some football?
WellMadeMale
Posted: Sunday, September 26, 2010 1:18:00 PM

Dayum...my chiefies are opening up a can of whoopass today on the 49ers.

3 - 0 with a 2 game lead over all other AFC West teams. nice

WellMadeMale
Posted: Monday, September 27, 2010 7:56:16 PM

A moment of silence in remembrance of one of the all-time NFL greats who passed away today:

Oakland Raider (former Bear and Oiler) HOF'er - George Blanda
I hated the guy when he played cuz it seems like he always
made the clutch kick to win the game against my team.
But he was one of a kind...the oldest player ever in the NFL , until he was 48 yrs old!

This current Raider place kicker - Seabass - made me happier yesterday.

WellMadeMale
Posted: Monday, October 04, 2010 6:47:43 AM

Chuck Cecil was known for being a bit of a crazy player back in his day. To be kind he was very “INTENSE”.

His style of play is one of the reasons why the NFL instituted the rule on hits on “defenseless receivers”. Cecil was a headhunter of legendary proportions from his safety position. That intensity has carried over to the his job as defensive coordinator for the Titans.

He'll be equally intense when he receives his letter from Goodell later this week. evil4

** update **

NFL fines Chuck Cecil $40,000 for middle finger

Titans defensive coordinator Chuck Cecil's decision to flip the bird at the officials on Sunday will cost him. Jim Wyatt of The Tennessean reports that the NFL has fined Cecil $40,000 for the gesture, which was caught by the TV cameras.

Cecil was reacting to a roughing the passer penalty on the Titans. Cecil's boss, Titans head coach Jeff Fisher, said that he, too, thought it was a bad call.

The fine easily could have been more than $40,000; Titans owner Bud Adams was fined $250,000 last year for giving the finger to Bills fans. Cecil has previously been fined $20,000 for unsportsmanlike conduct toward the officials in a game in December.

LadyX
Posted: Monday, October 04, 2010 9:18:38 AM

WellMadeMale wrote:

Chuck Cecil was known for being a bit of a crazy player back in his day. To be kind he was very “INTENSE”.

His style of play is one of the reasons why the NFL instituted the rule on hits on “defenseless receivers”. Cecil was a headhunter of legendary proportions from his safety position. That intensity has carried over to the his job as defensive coordinator for the Titans.

He'll be equally intense when he receives his letter from Goodell later this week. evil4

I wonder how many times a week he gives the finger to Vince Young in the hallways?

LadyX
Posted: Monday, October 04, 2010 9:23:55 AM

Oh my suck-ass Raiders, stinking it up again. I'm thinking they're probably good for 4 wins this year, I just don't know where they'll come. I would say at least we get a good draft spot, but New England owns it this year in exchange for Richard Seymour. I think I'd rather have the draft pick.

Oh well- at least I don't have to deal with the pressure of worrying about rooting for a good team and whether they'll live up to potential. I'd hate to be saddled with that stress, LOL.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Monday, October 04, 2010 3:38:38 PM

The Sulk Cannon, aka Jay Cutler, getting romped for 9 sacks in 1 half of football. Pix herel. LMAO

WellMadeMale
Posted: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 3:24:05 PM

WOW. That is one homely Colt's fan.

WellMadeMale
Posted: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 10:55:16 AM

Moss throws pass to Favre!

The fan comments at the end are hilarious.

WellMadeMale
Posted: Wednesday, October 13, 2010 8:50:13 AM

Confessions of a sports agent. An interesting read. The dude tells a good story.

WellMadeMale
Posted: Wednesday, October 13, 2010 8:54:54 AM

WellMadeMale
Posted: Wednesday, October 13, 2010 12:30:35 PM

Posted: Wednesday, October 13, 2010 1:47:41 PM

LOL....I could so see me doing this, while watching a Patriots game, and Bikebum wanting something!
Posted: Wednesday, October 13, 2010 2:00:58 PM

TearsOfAnAngel wrote:

LOL....I could so see me doing this, while watching a Patriots game, and Bikebum wanting something!

Whistle icon_biggrin
Posted: Saturday, October 16, 2010 10:48:59 PM

WellMadeMale wrote:

Will this be the weekend? dontknow
Posted: Saturday, October 16, 2010 10:53:49 PM

TearsOfAnAngel wrote:

What would he want? A lil kitten snack Lfunny
WellMadeMale
Posted: Monday, October 18, 2010 7:31:43 PM

Parody Alert!

Posted: Monday, October 25, 2010 9:37:04 PM

I don't watch at all. Never been to a game, so I've never tailgated. I go from baseball season to basketball and then back to baseball. I've tried watching, but find the game boring.
Posted: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 10:53:12 AM

WellMadeMale wrote:
Parody Alert!

To begin with that's been here a couple of weeks. Sorry I haven't seen it until now WMM. But, that has to be the best DAMN!!!! Tourist promotion video I have ever seen.Lfunny Lfunny Lfunny Lfunny Lfunny

Now wait aren't the Lions looking good so far in the NFL or should I say the National Flag Football League or the National Tag Football League. Lfunny
WellMadeMale
Posted: Friday, November 12, 2010 11:34:02 AM

TEXAS Judge gives 7 year old right to decide custody...

A seven year old boy was at the center of a county courtroom drama
yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him.

The boy had a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially
awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation
requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible.

The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more
than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge
then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him..

After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that
domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took
the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.

After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the child welfare officials,
the judge granted temporary custody to the Dallas Cowboys, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

WellMadeMale
Posted: Friday, November 12, 2010 11:37:36 AM

2010 mid-season team logo adjustments

Posted: Friday, November 12, 2010 2:20:17 PM

WellMadeMale
Posted: Saturday, November 13, 2010 10:11:42 PM

This is kind of handy for all you tv watching American football fans (in America), sorry blokes

CBS and FOX televised games - who gets what games, where.

Actually works for all major pro sports too!

Remington
Posted: Thursday, January 06, 2011 11:27:19 AM

Now that the regular season has officially wrapped up, I'll note a few surprises and disappointments.

Surprises - Kansas City Chiefs winning the AFC West. Oakland winning 8 games. Chicago Bears winning the NFC North. Seattle winning the NFC North with a 7-9 record - who the hell does that? Atlanta Falcons only losing 3 games and clinching the number 1 seed in the NFC.

Disappointments - Denver finishing 4-12. San Diego not making the playoffs - which is actually a good thing. evil4 Vikings finishing 6-10 and Brett Favre's sex scandal. Dallas Cowboys - I'm sure I said enough there. evil4 The Colts struggling this year even though they made the playoffs.

The biggest disappointment of the year - Oakland firing head coach Tom Cable. I hate the Raiders, but they were going in the right direction and made some significant strides this year and their senile owner, Al Davis, once again brings in more instability. Firing Cable even made me mad and like I said, I hate the Raiders. Oakland is gonna be one of those franchise that won't do anything until Al Davis either steps down or dies. I hate to say that, but that's how it is.

Go, Broncos!

Go check out my new story - How Did This Happen? - John's Story

Posted: Friday, January 07, 2011 12:12:04 PM

My addition to what Remington started...
My surprise to begin with has to be my Stillers. Predicted them at worse 8-8 and at best 10-6 and no playoffs. Well they won 12 and the AFC North. Last year when Cincinnati won, that was just one horrible ass nightmare that won't happen again in 20 or so more years.
Here is a surprise I just saw. Two divisions with three teams having .500 or better records. AFC West and NFC South.
Yeah, Chicago winning the division. You have to say that was "Winning Ugly". But not as bad as Seattle winning the division. Now that is just "FUGLY"

Optimism: Jason Garrett in Dallas. I feel there in Dallas Jason needs a quarterback Tutu Romo is not the answer.
Seattle should never have won that division, but they did. Next season the NFL will go with the best six records go to the playoffs.
Does St Louis and Detroit keep moving forward or will they go back?

Disappointments: Miami, too much glamor is going to ruin a proud francise.
Tennessee, it's no good when the owner, head coach and a quarterback just don't see in the same direction. This year it was Vince. Next year if there is no playoffs it could be Fisher.
Got to agree Cable had that team going in the right direction. Al you're a good man but you need to step down. Let your boys take over before they do the same thing that Bidwell's boys did in Arizona.

Now back to my boys in Pittsburgh. Coach keep them under some control and watch the other AFC teams just implode under the Curtains pressure. I want to see the Commish have to hand the Vince to JH. Poetic Justice.

LUCKY SEVEN
Rembacher
Posted: Friday, January 07, 2011 12:25:50 PM

Lone_Wolf wrote:
I feel there in Dallas Jason needs a quarterback Tutu Romo is not the answer.

I've been saying the same thing almost the entire season, getting strong objections from someone here who thinks the problem with that team lies beyond the quarterback position. Dallas likes to do things big, they either need an elite quarterback, which Romo is not, or a quarterback like Aikman was, someone who is consistently good, no matter how tense the situation is. Romo has some talent, but doesn't seem to have the leadership abilities needed to quarterback a team. The Cowboys receivers, specifically super rookie Dez Bryant, seemed to play better, and be far more comfortable under Kitna's leadership.