Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

White/Gray hair, distinguished or just old??

last reply
35 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
What do you lovely ladies think of a man that may dye his hair? I personally shave my head daily but my goatee is turning white. I'm 42 but I think the white makes me look older. Do you see dying hair as vanity,death grip on youth, trying to impress or just as a man trying to look his best? I actually bought some product but have yet to use it. We all know about first impressions, what say you????
Lurker
0 likes
in my view the colour of hair isn't relevant. What matters more when judging how old someone looks is their behaviour.

Also if you start dyeing your goatee, you'll have to make sure you keep on dyeing it every 4 weeks or so... high maintenance !
Lurker
0 likes
My view on this is that if I was early 20's I would split my sides laughing - me being really honest here ok, but as I woman who hmhmhmhm I still don't like dyed men's hair but love sexy white (grey hair does not exist, grey exist's because the mix of dark and white hair) short hair mmmmm
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Katy1970
in my view the colour of hair isn't relevant. What matters more when judging how old someone looks is their behaviour.

Also if you start dyeing your goatee, you'll have to make sure you keep on dyeing it every 4 weeks or so... high maintenance !

Hell, I'd have to brush that 'Just For Men' on my beard growth every two or three days or I'd look like a fcktard. lol

Not that I don't already.

Shave that face clean, baby.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
If you want to look younger, then colour the greys or shave it off.

If you want to embrace the distinguished or "older guy" look, then leave it as is.

Some men can look sexy with a bit of grey.

I'm still in my twenties though, so grey hair isn't going to be something that attracts me at this point in life, but I can still appreciate a well-maintenanced older guy as being attractive. And let's not forget that some people just grey early in life due to genetics.

There's nothing wrong with putting some effort into looking your best (whether you are male or female). I don't understand the people that condemn it as vanity. I'd have no issue with my man colouring his hair as he ages. I plan to do the same!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
And let's not forget that some people just grey early in life due to genetics.

Or due to massive ingestion of nearly pure amounts of cocaine, alcohol, sex, stress and life!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I'm 35 and my hair is nearly white. I found out that smoking can cause premature greying. I do like this question though as it relates to women in their late 20's and 30's, what do yo think about it? I've dyed it a few times and it seems to get lighter every time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A little bit of grey doesn't bother me at all. A full head of white does bother me.

I would not look down on a guy who decided to dye his hair. We all do things to make ourselves look good.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Or due to massive ingestion of nearly pure amounts of cocaine, alcohol, sex, stress and life!

Wellmade, wish I had known that years ago. Maybe I'd still have color

Thanks for the replies. I think I'll leave the dye in the cabinet. Katy is correct, high maintenance.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by AngelicAdmirer
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I'm 35 and my hair is nearly white. I found out that smoking can cause premature greying. I do like this question though as it relates to women in their late 20's and 30's, what do yo think about it? I've dyed it a few times and it seems to get lighter every time.

Genetics and lifestyle will cause someone to grey prematurely. Most of the time, it can't really be helped... Although yes, I suppose you can stop the smoking, and try to avoid WMM's youthful "cocaine/sex/alcohol binges".

Women colour their hair a lot more than men, so here's my suggestion. Go to a professional colourist. If you're relying on drugstore hair-dye kits, you're getting a sub-par formulation that really doesn't cover the grey in the same way a salon's formulation can. It will last longer that way too (you should be able to go 4-6 weeks without needing to touch it again). Once your hair is white, it doesn't absorb dye in the same way. If you have a lot of white, then it's best to go blonde... easier to hide greys with blonde hair, and also easier for the colourist to get a natural looking shade.

For me, white/grey hair isn't an instant "initial" attractor because of my age, but I don't think it's that big of a deal. If I was in love with someone, I wouldn't care if he greyed early, or even if he chose to keep it that way provided he carried it off with confidence.
Lurker
0 likes
thanks DD, good advice
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
If I was in love with someone, I wouldn't care if he greyed early, or even if he chose to keep it that way provided he carried it off with confidence.

But you would not even get hard nipples nor think about falling in lust with a gray haired skinny bastard.

Like....

Moi

To begin with

Jebru, you are ONE lucky fellow! Props...

How was Cabo?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
throw the hair color away!
Just my opinion.
Deal with the gray. It probably looks great on you. If you don't like it shave.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by Dancing_Doll
If I was in love with someone, I wouldn't care if he greyed early, or even if he chose to keep it that way provided he carried it off with confidence.

But you would not even get hard nipples nor think about falling in lust with a gray haired skinny bastard.

Like....

Moi

To begin with

How was Cabo?

When was the last time you fell in lust with a gray haired babe, WMM?

Not to begrudge the the hotties of both genders that make it work. I'm sure one day, I'll be graduating to getting wet panties for the silver haired variety, but until then I'll have to stay a little closer to my age when it comes to those exclusive invitations to meet me in Cabo.

And I don't think it was fair of you to "out" Jebru as the videographer of my vacation sex-tape. I already promised you that you can hold the camera for "Cabo: The Sequel". Patience, my friend...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

How was Cabo?

Huh? Can you hook me up with your supplier? The stuff you're on is obviously way better than mine.

Not that I mind getting props, but usually I have some clue why I'm getting them, and as far as I know, you haven't seen the video yet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So DD I see your watching, want to shed some light on this?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

When was the last time you fell in lust with a gray haired babe, WMM?

And I don't think it was fair of you to "out" Jebru as the videographer of my vacation sex-tape. I already promised you that you can hold the camera for "Cabo: The Sequel". Patience, my friend...

I was 36...she was 45. I think she was going for the platinum look, but it turned out more salt-n-pepper. That woman was an out-and-out anal freak. I had to check her bits to make sure that she was really a woman. If not, it was pretty decent surgery 15 plus years ago.

That's all she wanted to do. Anal me here, anal me there, don't cum in my face, don't put that in my mouth...

If you eat filet mignon all the time it becomes boring and old, too.

I been waiting to fire this baby up!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Wow, scary story WMM ... you seem to have a lot of those...
I agree, monotonous sex gets old pretty fast. It's a shame you couldn't convince her to be a little more adventurous.

Now steering this train-wrecked conversation back to the original question about grey hair... There is nothing wrong with it.

An older grey-haired guy just has to figure that the twenty-something girls aren't always going to find it an initial attractor... but the hotties closer to his age aren't likely to have any issue with it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok, I'm 40-I dye my hair all sorts of different colors when the mood strikes me-lol! However, back down to planet earth, I do think that if you are concerned about dying your hair, my advice try to keep it natural as possible and let some of the silver come through. This tells me-HOT, close to my age, mature, but at the same time well maintained and SEXY! If you have full head of hair, dont shave it. Otherwise, we end up grabbing your ears, lol! Sex appeal as well as beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Warm hugs, Mari
Spank me, I'm naughty...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hubby's temples were already silvering when I met him, and now he's kind of iron grey all around, and I love him just fine. Doesn't matter in the slightest. Falling for a grey haired babe? Hubby admits to a crush on one of his clients who is in her late 40's and has never dyed her hair, however, she's in superb condition and still looks plenty hot, she just doesn't care about the grey. Hubby says that kind of honesty is kind of sexy. Not that it stopped me from touching up my roots....not nearly a strong enough self image to let my roots show!!!
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jones68glide
What do you lovely ladies think of a man that may dye his hair? I personally shave my head daily but my goatee is turning white. I'm 42 but I think the white makes me look older. Do you see dying hair as vanity,death grip on youth, trying to impress or just as a man trying to look his best? I actually bought some product but have yet to use it. We all know about first impressions, what say you????

Don't color it! In my opinion... I don't like it colored, i do find a gray attractive or should i say mature. For me, if i wanted a young guy, i'd go young. But there's something sexy to be said about time and experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Plenty of gentlemen look quite handsome and sexy with the grey, personally I tend to think the salt/pepper look is attractive...or just some grey strands throughout. Totally grey/white...I have to say doesn't make me turn my head.

My husband has greys scattered throughout his (he's a year older than me), he's never colored or even brought up the fact that he would be interested in it. So, I'm thinking that he probably never will...and that is fine with me, if he ever chooses to do so...then that's his prerogative smile.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do what YOU think you should do. Try out the options and stick to the one you feel fits you best smile
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Lurker
0 likes
Well, being only in my early 20s, I find grey/white hair to just be old. Im sure as I age, I will find it to be more distinguished and attractive.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Just my opinion, grey hair can be hella sexy. I know I guy in his early 30 with grey hair and he is the sexiest man I know.

Check out my newest story, Penalty of Love

Penalty of Love

Lurker
0 likes
Only women should colour our hair
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
as with everything, depends on the dude it's attached to.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
I think gray hair is sexy, specifically in a goatee.
? A True Story ?