2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
Looks a tasty outfit:

Artistic Tart
0 likes
LOL- I saw that. Gaga's definitely one of my favorite ladies, but I wonder how rank she smelled by the end of that shindig? I think she was wearing a Carne Asada on her head.
Matriarch
0 likes
I love the way she asked Cher to hold her "meat purse" as well
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Three words that would make my day at that event!

Unleash the Hounds!!!
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Jacknife

Unleash the Hounds!!!

No! You will do no harm to the great Lady Gaga!! (shakes fist )
Lurker
0 likes
Can I have some nice "sauce au poivre" with that???

Lurker
0 likes

Lurker
0 likes

Lurker
0 likes

Lurker
0 likes

Lurker
0 likes
Is changing His name to Lord Caca. Am going to run up and down the road wielding a naked Stretch Armstong doll wearing My invisible cloak.

BTW it is not like Harry Potter's Cloak of Invisibility, it does not make Me invisible, just made out of invisible material.

I hope it stays warm out, because I am hung like the statue of David.

LOL

-MV
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Quote by Jacknife

Unleash the Hounds!!!

No! You will do no harm to the great Lady Gaga!! (shakes fist )

Honestly that woman annoys me like few others!!!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Can you imagine having a side of pork (bacon) sliding down your thighs and knees all night? Let alone anywhere else.

Oooof
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
But... you really could "beat your meat"...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
what happens if u go in the sun and its really hot , god the stench
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I watched the VMAs and her meat dress actually looked the most normal out of all her outfits. I enjoyed her, I'm not into her music but I like her style and showmanship.

I did notice that other people hugged her while wearing the meat. Was the meat actually real? You'd think she would have gotten meat juice on her peers and the seat she was sitting on. As someone who cooks I couldn't imagine touching meat and not washing my hands.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From what I've read/heard it was real meat, felix.

Can you imagine how heavy that must have been...I mean slabs of beef are not light man lol. What I wonder is if they used something on the meat to keep it fresh for a longer peiod of time?

At any rate, she defnitely brought new meaning to the words fashion statement.

Oh and LMAO at the Kimmel video with the dogs attacking at the end...that was just wrong!
Lurker
0 likes
I would like to put her, Byonce Knowles, and Mel Gibson on a boat steered by Sarah Palin, and just tell them to go away. Oprah Winfrey can be Palin's co-pilot.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by eiotis123
I would like to put her, Byonce Knowles, and Mel Gibson on a boat steered by Sarah Palin, and just tell them to go away. Oprah Winfrey can be Palin's co-pilot.

You and DonkeyPunch aka Magical_Felix are just old, out of touch bastards...aka...Prudes!

aka

Go for it, girl!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Yup, I do tend to extend my pinkie whilst sipping tea. "Another cucumber sandwich wellmade?"

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

You and DonkeyPunch aka Magical_Felix are just old, out of touch bastards...aka...Prudes!

aka

Go for it, girl!

Try as I might, Cartoon Pussycat - I can't find that thread from April of 2010 - where you initially joined under your former repugnant username...or where you were asked by several moderators to change it to something less offensive - and then where you were finally told - in no uncertain terms - to change your username - or else.

But I'll keep devoting a few cycles a week towards looking... cuz it's probably here and this search tool of Gav's is a wonderful thing.

Hey, Nic - I found that video again!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Quote by WellMadeMale

aka

Go for it, girl!

Try as I might, Cartoon Pussycat - I can't find that thread from April of 2010 - where you initially joined under your former repugnant username...or where you were asked by several moderators to change it to something less offensive - and then where you were finally told - in no uncertain terms - to change your username - or else.

But I'll keep devoting a few cycles a week towards looking... cuz it's probably here and this search tool of Gav's is a wonderful thing.

Hey, Nic - I found that video again!

Wow... This is pretty sad. I hope you find it though. That thread was so funny.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some people wear the fur of the animal.. some peoples as Lady Gaga gets confused and wear the flesh. Shouldn’t wear neither.

Anyway… Get your own flank and skirt steaks on special now at $3.99 and look just like Gaga.

I still like Cher better. Pulled... or not!

Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.