Male Brazilian Wax

last reply
24 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I've been contemplating going and getting a Brazilian wax... tired of shaving all the time!

Anyone who wants to chime in feel free! However if you are a male and have had this done i would love to hear what you have to say! Ladies as always you are free to comment.

For those of you who don't know exactly what a male Brazilian wax consists of it is as follows:
complete hair removal from the penis shaft, scrotum, perineum(taint, choad, or chach - whichever you prefer) anus, and crack.

I anxiously await your responses!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sounds bloody painful
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Go for it!

I've been brazilian waxing for years now, and it's not as painful as everyone thinks (well, as long as you have some sort of pain threshold). You can take two Advils about an hour hour before your appointment to reduce pain if you want. Definitely go to a professional for this. They do it so fast, the whole thing is over with before you know it. I love the results.
Lurker
0 likes
no one else has anything to say!? sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It doesn't look like any of the guys are responding.

I do love to get waxed. It does hurt, but I can tolerate a lot of pain. Since I only have girl parts, I don't know what it will feel like for you. If you do decide to do it, trim it well first because you don't want the wax pulling on any long hairs. I also rub a little baby oil on the area right before I get waxed to protect my skin.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been waxing for over ten years now. I love the smoothness. I have found over the years the pain becomes less and less the more you do it. Definitely get it done by a professional. As a guy, you may have a harder time finding a place that does it. I know in my area, a lot of places do not do brazilians on men. Find a place that uses Blue wax over the traditional wax. Blue wax can be peeled off without using a strip of paper. The other wax requires a strip of paper over it to pull the hair. In South America a lot of places use traditional wax and when my American friends would come along to get waxed they would never last during the entire process as it's quite painful with thr strip.

It will hurt your first time. Definitely take a couple Advils before going to help with the pain. Once you are smooth,you'll absolutely love it.
Lurker
0 likes
Brazlian for a guy is pure pleasure for his lady. My guy has for years and I appreciate it greatly. He says the discomfort is worth the benefit. When I am with a full bushed guy it is not the same and it takes at least a lot more care.

If you are not going to go bare at least do a nice job of shaving that will make most woman happy/
Lurker
0 likes
I've been shaving now for about 3 weeks now and am realy interested in trying it. Don't know where I'd go for a male wax.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
This topic reminds me of the scene in the movie: 40 Year Old Virgin - when 'Andy gets waxed' lol

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i did get waxed there before i would say shave cock,balls then wax ass and crack as i do much less pain hope this helps
Lurker
0 likes
thanks everybody!
Lurker
0 likes
So i had my wax done yesterday... not even close to being as painful as everyone has made it out to be! I was kinda worried about getting hard while getting it, ha! that thought didnt last long once she was ripping hair out of my shaft! Got a little hard when she was rubbing the paper on balls and shaft, but went away real fast... as you can imagine

In all honesty if you get one done make sure you have an experienced esthetician, it makes a world of difference.

If i had to rank pain in different areas, in order of hurting most to least i would say:
1. Ball Sack..(not the most pleasent... but tolerable)
2. Shaft - expected much worse
3. Taint
4. Crack & Hole... not bad at all (nearly enjoyable...does that make me weird?) lol

I will definately be going back and getting it done regularly, less maintinece, feels better, cleaner, soooo smooth! I highly recommend getting it done guys! Your lady will thank you! Trust me
Artistic Tart
0 likes
OMG.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
OMG.

could you elaborate!? haha
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Now when you say tolerable how is that on a scale of 1-10? me and my girl have been thinking about it but i'm a little skeptical
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The thing about waxing is the hair still grows back, why not try getting laser treatment?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove
The thing about waxing is the hair still grows back, why not try getting laser treatment?
You'd let someone near your balls with a laser? Yeah right!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been thinking about this myself lately. Also just tired of the maintenance or stubble if I get lazy. I know the spa where I get massages (upright place, no hanky-panky (unfortunately)) also does waxing, but I haven't asked if they'd do the male brazilian.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Go for it!

I've been brazilian waxing for years now, and it's not as painful as everyone thinks (well, as long as you have some sort of pain threshold). You can take two Advils about an hour hour before your appointment to reduce pain if you want. Definitely go to a professional for this. They do it so fast, the whole thing is over with before you know it. I love the results... super smooth and makes me feel sensitive and hyper-sexual.

This should be posted as a Flash Eroica story.
Lurker
0 likes
Got waxed one time. Wife did it for me. I would do it again. Wife says its too much work. I liked the smooth feel without shaving. It only lasted about 3 weeks before it started growing back.
I should just get a laser and get rid of it for good.
Lurker
0 likes
Did the shaved look once, but it was a lot of work to keep up. ITCHY as it grows back!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No. Manicured on top is sexy, in whatever style suits. Trimmed hair below is best.
Ambrose
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by briank
You'd let someone near your balls with a laser? Yeah right!!!!

LMAO....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by megagap
Got waxed one time. Wife did it for me. I would do it again. Wife says its too much work. I liked the smooth feel without shaving. It only lasted about 3 weeks before it started growing back.
I should just get a laser and get rid of it for good.

Are you out of your mind? We can all sing along to "Burn Baby Burn" while you're having it done!
I used to wax an ex, I loved seeing the tears in his eyes.nWFfE34D9qCRE7YD