Sex toys

last reply
5 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am looking for a new viberator for my gf and I was wondering what too look for and what women would prefer? She is about 5'8'' and has never had a viberator before.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by justin099
I am looking for a new viberator for my gf and I was wondering what too look for and what women would prefer? She is about 5'8'' and has never had a viberator before.

You would do well to look for the [Search] button at the top right of your monitor screen and looking for this topic. It's been discussed nearly to death for 3 years.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Sit down at the computer with her and google vibrators. Let her choose which one she likes best.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by justin099

I wonder why her height (5'8") is required when thinking about a vibrator for her? Does her height indicate some types of vibrators more suited (suitable) than others?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh
Quote by justin099

I wonder why her height (5'8") is required when thinking about a vibrator for her? Does her height indicate some types of vibrators more suited (suitable) than others?

My thoughts exactly VanGogh
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i just purchased a vibrator for my self resently and it was hard to choose and then i bought one and it is two big. i would start small and something u both can enjoy like a vib egg with a controller. then move to a personal one with her there. also depends if she is a inside or outside stimulator if out side she might need one that has both g-spot and clit stimulation at same time.

maybe find out what she wants from it.......