Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Did you feel any pressure your first time?

last reply
27 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Like the guy was all day long "okay baby, you are ripe enough, let's do it"? Or was it 100 per cent a free and wished move?
Lurker
0 likes
Nope, no pressure at all. He didnt even know i was a virgin anyway, and asked me if i was ok to do it and everything
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by javier
Like the guy was all day long "okay baby, you are ripe enough, let's do it"? Or was it 100 per cent a free and wished move?

What on earth are you asking? The way your supposition is worded makes no sense.

*Like* the guy was pushing me all day long insisting I was 'ripe', whatever that is supposed to mean? I'm a plum or fig, perhaps, ready to be plucked?

Then your next question clearly wishes to know whether or not it was a totally consensual move, and makes me think you assume that first time occurences -- oh, of what, by the way? -- are forced, coerced or actually unwanted. Feeling pressure? Do you mean being forced against ones will?

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gypsymoth
Quote by javier

What on earth are you asking? The way your supposition is worded makes no sense.

*Like* the guy was pushing me all day long insisting I was 'ripe', whatever that is supposed to mean? I'm a plum or fig, perhaps, ready to be plucked?

Then your next question clearly wishes to know whether or not it was a totally consensual move, and makes me think you assume that first time occurences -- oh, of what, by the way? -- are forced, coerced or actually unwanted. Feeling pressure? Do you mean being forced against ones will?

When I saw the initial heading ... I was wondering ... what kind of pressure? "like" pressure washing? or "like" feeling the pressure of ............ what????

Hey Gypsy ... more coffee?

Van
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Under no pressure whatsoever. I had to talk him into it! The more or less true story is here....
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
"What on earth are you asking? The way your supposition is worded makes no sense."

Yes, I guess so.

"*Like* the guy was pushing me all day long insisting I was 'ripe', whatever that is supposed to mean? I'm a plum or fig, perhaps, ready to be plucked?"

To be ripe for something means to be ready for something, it's called an analogy, but since I'm an ESL guy I wouldnt bet my neck.

"Then your next question clearly wishes to know whether or not it was a totally consensual move, and makes me think you assume that first time occurences -- oh, of what, by the way? -- are forced, coerced or actually unwanted. Feeling pressure? Do you mean being forced against ones will?"

Many people feel pressure to lose their virginity, many girls do it because their boyfriends insist, because all their friends have already done it and they dont want to be the only virgin in the group, etc. It's called pressure; somewhere between free will and coercion.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I lost my V to an older guy that probably had mixed feelings about popping my cherry. I wanted to get rid of it, and he was unusually nervous about causing me pain. So... losing my virginity took WAY longer than it should have with a series of attempts and then him saying, "hey, why don't we try something else, and wait another week"... So frustrating! The only pressure was me pressuring him to just to do it already!
Lurker
0 likes
Guys who pressure me are never going to get anywhere. The first time I had sex I was totally willing, and very eager, so no there was no pressure, except maybe from myself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by gypsymoth

This totally made me laugh. smile

I think he was trying to translate literally from Spanish. In which case, you'd actually literally say the girl was ripe sort of like fruit would be ripe for picking. This was literally lost in translation.

Anyways...

The day I lost my virginity I wasn't pressured. I was dating my then boyfriend for almost three years before I ever had sex with him.We had sex during those three years just not vaginal sex. Weird, I know. Long story though. He always tried to push the boundaires further but I always stopped him. This one time, when he tried to see how far I'd let him go I never stopped him and he was quite shocked. I remember we tried and tried but I was too scared, I suppose. We resorted to anal sex and tried vaginal sex the next day. It was under no pressure whatsoever.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by belle02026
Quote by gypsymoth

This totally made me laugh. smile

I think he was trying to translate literally from Spanish. In which case, you'd actually literally say the girl was ripe sort of like fruit would be ripe for picking. This was literally lost in translation.

I thought that sentence was correct in English, an elegant farming expression. What about this one: "ready to be plowed"?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by scarletlisa
Guys who pressure me are never going to get anywhere. The first time I had sex I was totally willing, and very eager, so no there was no pressure, except maybe from myself.

I feel the same way. If you pressure me, you can be guaranteed you will get no where. My first sex was with a girl and my first time with a boy, the only pressure I had was put on me by myself as I really wanted to lose my virginity.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No I was just so happy. It was her idea, she just wanted to do it, over and over. Damn I miss her.
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by javier

I thought that sentence was correct in English, an elegant farming expression. What about this one: "ready to be plowed"?

LMAO

Yes, there was definitely pressure from the guy in my case. He was much older and more mature. And sadly, no- I wasn't quite "ready to be plowed".

Luckily, sex only got better from that first time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by javier

I knew exactly what you meant by this.

I was pressured and like LadyX said, "Luckily, sex only got better from that first time."
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Took the guy home with me with every intention of fucking him and he knew it so I'd say nope no pressure there! lol
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first time was not my idea in the least.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

LMAO

Yes, there was definitely pressure from the guy in my case. He was much older and more mature. And sadly, no- I wasn't quite "ready to be plowed".

Luckily, sex only got better from that first time.

Yea. Id have to say it was the same for me. He wasnt an older guy though. It was his first time too but there was definitely a lot of pressure and the sex sucked.

Like you said though, it only got better from there ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I felt huge pressure between my legs as he was trying to get it in
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest

Nope. My first time wasn't my idea at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Aprilflower
I felt huge pressure between my legs as he was trying to get it in

Sums it up pretty much. Ha!

Lurker
0 likes
Yes I was but I've always enjoyed giving in to a bit of pressure and persistence
Lurker
0 likes
No none at all. We both felt it was the right time. I don't feel like there should be pressure for either side.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest

If that had been the line he used - no way.

It was actually 300% free and wished for. One of the most memorable days of my life.
Lurker
0 likes
I wanted it and he wanted it but, thanks to the ideas the Church and his family planted in his head... I had to beg for it for some time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm glad I'm not the only one who had to make it very, very obvious to my then-boyfriend that I was ready for sex. He was the opposite of pushy, despite being quite a bit more experienced.
An old favorite story of mine: The Chaise Lounge
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No pressure at all from him, in fact since he was a lot older, I am not sure he knew I was a woman.

Now that I think back, I may have just Raped him to get out of that Virgin Yoke around my neck.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Most definitely!! He was much older and I was young. He tried for almost 30min just to get it in me. I was reluctant and afraid it was going to hurt. It DID hurt. Finally he just grabbed my hips and threw me on top of him and rammed himself into me as he slammed me down onto him. His cock ripping through my innocence I kinda had no control. I can still hear the shriek that echoed from me, but he just kept going telling me "good girl" Its almost over. which was too long for me