Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex before marriage? Or marriage before sex?

last reply
82 replies
7.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I find that individuals tend to come to a mutual agreement when it comes to sex. Sometimes, the woman or man wants to wait until they are married. Anyone think that's a good thing? Or is it a bad thing?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
omg, marrying someone before discovering if you are sexually compatible or not? not in my world! noooo way! smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sex before marriage... idk. just that.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
omg, marrying someone before discovering if you are sexually compatible or not? not in my world! noooo way! smile

Yea i agree. Not only would i not be able to keep my hands off them for that long but i think th relationship will become more like really good friends thean lovers and you come to do the deed it will be awkward.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No way in hell would I buy that car without test driving it many times first! A man that wanted to wait till marriage just would not be my kind of guy.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by lustone
I find that individuals tend to come to a mutual agreement when it comes to sex. Sometimes, the woman or man wants to wait until they are married. Anyone think that's a good thing? Or is it a bad thing?

It's a bad thing. Sexual chemistry is extremely important. Maybe this was ok back in the day when sex was mainly just used for procreation, so even if it sucked, it wouldn't matter so much. But if you enjoy sex, you want to make sure you're able to enjoy it with the person you are making that lifetime commitment to. Buyer's remorse, in the case of marriage, can lead to a complicated and expensive return policy.
Lurker
0 likes
"It's not premarital sex if you're not going to get married."
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I find that in this day and age, just about everyone has sex with their partner before getting hitched... its just the way things are now... I can't go more than a few days without sex or I go crazy. So I guess all it is is we are all throwing out tradition for a... new, more active way of supporting life!
How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Take it from me, if you can try it out first, do it! Finding out there is something wrong after you are married sucks big time.
If you're going through hell, keep going. - Winston Churchill
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

well said

Plus....it was a lot of fun weeding out all those 'incompatible' types before I finally settled down.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight
Quote by sprite

well said

Plus....it was a lot of fun weeding out all those 'incompatible' types before I finally settled down.

lol - i'm still working on that - so far i've discovered a LOT of rejects - still happily searching for the perfect man, something that i'm kind of hoping will take a life time - so many guys (and gals), so little time! *giggles*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight
Quote by sprite

well said

Sir Knight are we to believe that you will every settle down to just one woman? Now really!!!

I have only been married once and surely had many samples of my guy and others. How will you know what kind of car works best for you until you have driven a variety of examples.?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WHR43
Quote by mercianknight
Quote by sprite

well said

Sir Knight are we to believe that you will every settle down to just one woman? Now really!!!

I have only been married once and surely had many samples of my guy and others. How will you know what kind of car works best for you until you have driven a variety of examples.?

Hmmm, you raise a very interesting point

Whilst I am inordinately happy with the 'model' of car I presently own, it has never stopped me from arranging a 'hire' car when the need arises. Often it is a younger, sportier model, although I do have a penchant for the classics. The former gives spice and vibrancy whilst the latter offers elegance and, quite often, a much smoother ride.

I'll certainly be willing to consider the opportunity to take you on a test drive with me if you or anyone else finds themselves available.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally, (if I was the marrying type that is) I would want to test out my long term purchase before committing to one man. It is a lifelong purchase and one that you cannot return for a refund where applicable, or even ask to be recycled. I would say yes, have sex before marriage to ensure that all the parts work, and that they work with my parts. Or draw diagrams.. insert Part A into my Part B, at times Part C and more often than not... enjoy Part D. Sometimes between the co-Parts E and F.

The above being said, if the man I was with was dead set on waiting, and I loved him, I would be willing to make some sort of compromise with him to wait.

I can understand some people wanting to wait, and I respect them for it.

I guess in this day and age; the question of should couples live together before marriage is the new sex before marriage.
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Woman
Personally, (if I was the marrying type that is) I would want to test out my long term purchase before committing to one man. It is a lifelong purchase and one that you cannot return for a refund where applicable, or even ask to be recycled. I would say yes, have sex before marriage to ensure that all the parts work, and that they work with my parts. Or draw diagrams.. insert Part A into my Part B, at times Part C and more often than not... enjoy Part D. Sometimes between the co-Parts E and F.

The above being said, if the man I was with was dead set on waiting, and I loved him, I would be willing to make some sort of compromise with him to wait.

I can understand some people wanting to wait, and I respect them for it.

I guess in this day and age; the question of should couples live together before marriage is the new sex before marriage.

You and I, Gabe..would be good friends in real life. I wish we had met in that sphere. You are my kind of person.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Honestly, I'd have to know if we were compatible or not... so I'd have to have sex before marriage... (If I decide to ever get married that is).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

You and I, Gabe..would be good friends in real life. I wish we had met in that sphere. You are my kind of person.

Darling Authority Figurine Man;

If you build it they will come. Whoops! Wrong movie!!!

I agree with you... there are a few of you on here I'd love to nibble at your brains and see what makes you tick. You never know what the future holds!!!!

g

PS- I know. You just want to see my parts! I know it!!
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Lurker
0 likes
When I was younger I thought no sex before marriage then my hubby kissed for the first time and I literally had difficulty walking after that our next date I couldn't keep my hands or mouth off of him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was a virgin when I got married. If I had it to do over I wouldn't be that's for sure. I would have enjoyed my single days and dated regardless. I was raised in a very strict home.
Lurker
0 likes
It is not premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married!
Lurker
0 likes
Not only do I think you should have sex before you marry them, you should probably live together for a while as well. Little annoying habits can kill a relationship fast.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Back in the days when only the missionary position was allowed and women were supposed to not enjoy it..maybe being a virgin was okay.

There are way too many questions that need to be answered before getting married.
Does she like to ride you like a saddle from the cowgirl position? The most important question!
Does she like for you to slap her ass and pull her hair?
When scratching your back will she stop before you need stitches?
Does she bite?
Does she talk you into letting her put a vibrator up your asshole?
Does she love anal even more than you do?
Does she know even more positions than you do?
Does she give long sloppy wet blow jobs that make your entire body shiver?
Does she demand that you lick her to an orgasm?
When she achieves that orgasm do her thighs nearly wrench your head off if you don't get out of the way in time?
Will she sext you while you are at your desk at work?
Does she make enough noise during sex that the neighbors 2 blocks down complain?
Will she rub watermelon over your entire body and lick it off?
Does she wear sexy thigh stockings in bed?
Does she flash you in public?
Will she give you a blow job while you drive the car?
Does she laugh and think it is funny as hell when you find out someone has just watched you having sex outside during the day?

All of those questions need to be answered with a YES before you get married.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by Buz

All of those questions need to be answered with a YES before you get married.

Buz .... I say yes .... what do I win?? (I love that watermelon part ... maybe I'd change it up with some other yummies .... like some scotch ... hmmmm)
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by PersonalAssistant

Buz .... I say yes .... what do I win?? (I love that watermelon part ... maybe I'd change it up with some other yummies .... like some scotch ... hmmmm)

Scotch is good!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, sex before marriage is the best choice. Sexual chemistry and compatibility are vital in a long-term relationship.
Lurker
0 likes
Marriage has never been for me.But if I did want to get married,would definately have to try out the goods before I comitted.
0 likes
I only had sex a couple of times with my wife before I got married. And quite honestly, it wasn't enough, because we are not that compatable. I wish I knew then what I know now..what I need from that part of a relationship.
Clumeleon
0 likes
I certainly don't have anything against having sex before marriage and it doesn't go against the teachings of my religion or anything like that. Indeed, I have had sex but have not been married. However, I think it can be quite romantic to "save yourself". Imagine what a loving, tender wedding night that could make for (this is all the my idealised, overly-romantic little world in my head).

It would not be a deal-breaker for me if someone I was with and really into did not want to have sex until they were married. If it turned out to be bad sex, I would learn to live with it because I obviously love them enough in every other way to not let it be an obstacle in our relationship.

I love sex but, if it came down to it, I could live without it.