Alright, fess up, ladies!

last reply
16 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Which one of you is running for congress in Virginia, this year?

Does this technique really work?

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Why does he look like he's been doped up on horse tranquilizers in all these photos? That would be my main concern.

I didn't even realize it was a dildo. I thought it was a jalapeno pepper...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
DD, I thought your mind might be dirtier than mine, but I saw right away that it was a dildo.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by SweetPenny
DD, I thought your mind might be dirtier than mine, but I saw right away that it was a dildo.

I was just kidding babe... lol

Although you have to admit, it's more of a junior sized dildo.
Lurker
0 likes
WHO are those two?? and Why does anyone care??

Van
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Maybe it's like Pinochico and if he lies, it gets bigger? that might make it interesting; sit on his face and interogate him. *giggles*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Maybe it's like Pinochico and if he lies, it gets bigger? that might make it interesting; sit on his face and interogate him. *giggles*

LMAO Sprite!! That was great!! Humming Fleetwood Mac now..'tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies.' Hmm...oh nevermind...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wtf? work 4 what O.o?
lexy <3
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SweetPenny

Riding his nose would be a lot of fun, in this guy's opinion
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Why does he look like he's been doped up on horse tranquilizers in all these photos? That would be my main concern.

I didn't even realize it was a dildo. I thought it was a jalapeno pepper...

He does look drugged out. I have heard of a dickhead, but never a dick nose.

The girl is pretty Hot.

These threads are getting strang-ER!
Lurker
0 likes
I thought the pic and the costume idea was very funny.

If it was stable enough for a good ride, just imagine what his tongue could be doing at the same time.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Chuck
If it was stable enough for a good ride, just imagine what his tongue could be doing at the same time.....

I'm pretty certain I'd break his nose.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Any of you guys ever placed the non dick shaped end of a dildo in your mouth...and enjoyed a woman fucking the dildo in 69 position, with her on top...sucking you off, while you're driving the dildo into her love tunnel from below?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
never tried that one, but they do have a ball gag with a dildo attached that works very well!
Lurker
0 likes
Hmmm, wishing sweet Penny was testing out the resiliency of my nose.....

and wondering which way she would be facing.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh Chuck, your nose will not survive my ride. I like you too much to do that to you.
Lurker
0 likes
At least a bit, for a warm up? You can quickly adjust for the real (waiting) version....

Not even a hint as to which way you would "face" me? (I never understood there could be a double-entendre with that...)