Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The Dom or Sub Test Options · View
freakycactus
Posted: Monday, January 30, 2012 7:45:27 AM

Highly submissive - hmmm.... interesting

Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 6:11:44 AM

AloneAndWaiting wrote:
Perfectly Balanced:

You and your partner share equal power. Neither of you is completely dominant or completely submissive. You have reached that beautiful harmony in your relationship that others are so jealous of. You trade off hats, pants, and toys and are always looking out for each others' best interests. Congrats

Yeh, that sounds about right!
wonderlandisgone
Posted: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 5:19:36 AM

Threshold sub

I could have told you that! Now, if only I didn't have to feel like I was topping from the bottom...
Kimasa
Posted: Friday, February 03, 2012 2:44:52 AM

Threshold - sub
Your final tally: ###

During sex, you like to be the one who does the pleasuring or takes the brunt of your partner's desire. You can be domineering, but you prefer the submissive life because, hey, it's just fun. Now get to bed!

Interesting "You can be domineering". Not to my knowledge I'm not but hey ho at 24 I'm I'm still developing

My latest story:

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-school-reunion.aspx
Buz
Posted: Friday, February 03, 2012 6:10:46 AM

I am not interested in being in the navy, so I can't be a sub.

latinfoxy
Posted: Friday, February 03, 2012 6:57:05 AM

^^^ LMAO ^^^

Perfectly balanced:

You and your partner share equal power. Neither of you is completely dominant or completely submissive. You have reached that beautiful harmony in your relationship that others are so jealous of. You trade off hats, pants, and toys and are always looking out for each others' best interests. Congrats
Posted: Friday, February 03, 2012 8:14:35 AM

Perfectly balanced

You and your partner share equal power. Neither of you is completely dominant or completely submissive. You have reached that beautiful harmony in your relationship that others are so jealous of. You trade off hats, pants, and toys and are always looking out for each others' best interests. Congrats.
writingvixen
Posted: Friday, February 03, 2012 9:17:52 AM

Perfectly balanced
You and your partner share equal power. Neither of you is completely dominant or completely submissive. You have reached that beautiful harmony in your relationship that others are so jealous of. You trade off hats, pants, and toys and are always looking out for each others' best interests. Congrats.
Posted: Friday, February 03, 2012 6:41:56 PM

It also said I have more of a Dom side O__o

Perfectly balanced
LadySharon
Posted: Friday, February 03, 2012 6:57:18 PM

Threshold-sub

The Roommates Trilogy:
Roommates with Benefits
Roommates with Benefits: Snowed In
Roommates with Benefits: The Working Vacation is now available for your reading pleasure

Latest poem, Longing, is out now!

College Sex:

New story now available!
shizuyami
Posted: Monday, February 13, 2012 10:22:05 AM

Total sub. You're on a very short leash, my friend. Your partner controls everything you say and do in bed, and probably out too. Do you even have willpower of your own? (Not that being submissive is a bad thing . . . quite the contrary. Just don't be afraid to stand up for yourself once in a while.)

o.o
DLizze
Posted: Monday, February 13, 2012 10:39:40 AM

Perfectly blanced. Why does this not surprise me? :)

"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Princess4Jim
Posted: Monday, February 13, 2012 11:05:05 AM

*giggles*

Highly dominant
Yeow! You know what you like and you know how to get it. Your partner is on their knees every night (whether because they crumble under your awesome sexual power, or you force them down), and probably strung up in chains or ropes. The pants are yours, along with everything else. Remember that with great power comes great responsibility; take it slow every once in a while. Let them have a nice bubble bath, maybe come once or twice, and give their backs, tongues, and knees a rest. They'll thank you even more, and so will your and their mental health.

avrgblkgrl
Posted: Monday, February 13, 2012 2:32:09 PM

I'm a threshold-sub

It said: During sex, you like to be the one who does the pleasuring or takes the brunt of your partner's desire. You can be domineering, but you prefer the submissive life because, hey, it's just fun. Now get to bed!

The funny thing is that I'll dominate a weak man and not have any interest in him because of that. With a true Dom, I'm still bratty. So, he'd have to be strong and secure in himself.

My latest, a Supernatural story of want and need--An EDITOR'S PICK:

~Sit back and enjoy several voice readings of my poetry too~
Posted: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 1:29:54 PM

Highly submissive

Total sub. You're on a very short leash, my friend. Your partner controls everything you say and do in bed, and probably out too. Do you even have willpower of your own? (Not that being submissive is a bad thing . . . quite the contrary. Just don't be afraid to stand up for yourself once in a while.)

this is very accurate cat
Earthlyoblivion
Posted: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 3:00:24 PM

Perfectly balanced... but I knew that already! thumbup
Catnip
Posted: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 4:29:35 PM

threshold sub, for me too. wahay!

Posted: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 12:11:44 PM

Quote:
Perfectly balanced

Can't say I'm surprised
firefytr31
Posted: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 1:59:41 PM

Threshold - sub

During sex, you like to be the one who does the pleasuring or takes the brunt of your partner's desire. You can be domineering, but you prefer the submissive life because, hey, it's just fun. Now get to bed!
SouthernBorn123
Posted: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 3:24:14 PM

Highly submissive

Posted: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 4:56:23 PM

perfectly balanced.... =)
Beta
Posted: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 6:25:57 PM

Hyourinmaru wrote:
Perfectly balanced

Can't say I'm surprised

lol mine was the same
tomc82d
Posted: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 7:13:06 PM

Your result for The Dom or Sub Test ...

Highly dominant

Yeow! You know what you like and you know how to get it. Your partner is on their knees every night (whether because they crumble under your awesome sexual power, or you force them down), and probably strung up in chains or ropes. The pants are yours, along with everything else. Remember that with great power comes great responsibility; take it slow every once in a while. Let them have a nice bubble bath, maybe come once or twice, and give their backs, tongues, and knees a rest. They'll thank you even more, and so will your and their mental health.

You scored 7% on dompoints, higher than 95% of your peers.

Veni, vidi, vici" Julius Caesar 47 BC
xxashleyxx
Posted: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 9:03:26 PM

Highly dominant

i love dirty nasty filthy steamy hot sex!
olderthandirt
Posted: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 11:13:12 PM

Highly submissive
_foxxylady101_
Posted: Thursday, February 16, 2012 6:38:01 PM

Posted: Sunday, February 19, 2012 5:52:43 PM

Perfectly Balanced....

WTF...so much for the wild and crazy sex happening!
Posted: Monday, February 20, 2012 4:03:23 AM

Perfectly balanced..... although tipping the scales either way might be fun
Posted: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 6:08:45 AM

threshold sub
Posted: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 2:18:36 PM