The little things that turn you on...

last reply
573 replies
46.5k views
1 watcher
3 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Things that arent necessarily assumed to be a turn on by others, things that he/she might not even be doing on purpose....

Mine is when a guy puts his hand up my top to grope me instead of just whipping it straight off
Lurker
0 likes
mine is the quick little kisses when out and about
Lurker
0 likes
When I turn my head to see a chick looking at my buns.
Lurker
0 likes
his smile..
Lurker
0 likes
watching her bend over and seeing her sexy back dimples! mmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The way she checks herself in the mirror, every morning, after getting dressed, to make sure she's ready for work.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
When I turn my head to see a chick looking at my buns.

OMG. I had to laugh my buns off reading that. I read it to Bike, and he laughed too!!!

Having my hair brushed by my lover. Its very sensual.

His laugh, his giggle, his moans.
Lurker
0 likes
Being whispered in my ear; but not too close!!!! O...M...God wow
Lurker
0 likes
I once met a blind date in the middle of a busy pub; he traced the lines on the inside of my palm wow!!!!
Then snogged me in the middle of the pub ha ha.
Lurker
0 likes
The eye contact between us as we were walking through Red Square ... and then hearing her whisper, "No sleep tonight."
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
For some reason, when a woman has just washed her hair(or been in the rain) and towel dried it, leaving it just wet enough....
Lurker
0 likes
her smile the way she tips her head....
Lurker
0 likes
It's all in the kiss.... the way he places his hand on your cheek or brushes the hair from your eyes, he leans in and kisses you softly then bites your lower lip, his hand moves from your face to the back of your head, pulling gently on your hair! Oh my!!
Lurker
0 likes
have i mentioned the smile?
Lurker
0 likes
Licking her top lip seems to indicate that there is something good just about to happen.
Lurker
0 likes
The way she giggles.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight
The way she checks herself in the mirror, every morning, after getting dressed, to make sure she's ready for work.

Sir Knight

How do you show her your pleasure in how she looks just for you?
Lurker
0 likes
When he wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer around other guys.
Lurker
0 likes
his hands..
Lurker
0 likes
I like looking at men black long square tipped shoes. Then my gaze works it way up to a firm rounded bum in a tight pair of trousers - yum!
Lurker
0 likes
...the way her thumb traces the contour of my lower lip before her soft lips touch mine
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The way her legs cross over as we talk. Left over right, pause, talk some more, then watch her switch to right over left.

Geez, it's hard being a leg man ....... pun clearly intended
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
If he touches (or kisses or sucks or bites) the curve of my neck or my collar bone... I'm down for anything.
Lurker
0 likes
When he call's me and say's I love you baby. That's all I need.
Lurker
0 likes
When I get a text from him saying I want you or I need you right now or if he calls and says it.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
When a woman accidentally brushes her body against mine, especially when the room is not crowded.

"Hello Dumbass, haven't you noticed me checking you out for the last 40 minutes?"
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight
The way her legs cross over as we talk. Left over right, pause, talk some more, then watch her switch to right over left.

Geez, it's hard being a leg man ....... pun clearly intended

ha ha that's funny that never occured to me what you said ha ha.
Lurker
0 likes
when she looks at me and bites her lip
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Mine Is Kinda Weird but heat turns me on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hearing his road-bike pull onto the drive, just as I'm getting ready for bed x