Sexiest part of a man's body?

last reply
85 replies
8.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hey ladies, just curious to know what part of a man's body makes you melt...
Lurker
0 likes
His voice!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Ooooh yea voice is a good one!.

Also his shoulders, arms, hands, back, neck, bum, cock ;)
Lurker
0 likes
His smile can melt me and if he can smile with his eyes as well... mmmmm
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
His hands and voice are what always get me! (and to the painter.....if your reading this, I do not want to hear any smart ass comments! LOL)
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
0 likes
Voice and eyes, then hands.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmm, eyes and mouth first for me, then voice. After that, I'm going to have to go with the shoulders and chest (semi-hairy please)...then travelling downward...oh getting carried away
Lurker
0 likes
His eyes and mouth for sure and the voice is important. A guy with a high nervous voice just turns me off. After his face though I look at his hands and arms. Nice strong hands are a huge turn on. Not too rough though guys and keep your nails looking good. Arms don't have to be real muscular but nicely toned with just the right amount of hair on them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
HIS BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing gets me more turned on than his brain, then watching his body, his face especially when I know his hamster is running that wheel making it turn... thinking anything from the erotic to how to put that table together or work related....
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Lurker
0 likes
His heart!
Lurker
0 likes
When a man looks at me in a sensual/sexy way...I melt. You know....the "I want you" look. Works everytime!! (: So its the eyes for me!!
Lurker
0 likes
nice shoulders
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A good personality smile I like eyes the best.
Lurker
0 likes
Hands, for sure. Big, rough, sensual hands are extremely erotic.
Lurker
0 likes
For me it is strong hands and their eyes. I just love a man with beautiful eyes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a broad back and shoulders, mmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
EYES the very first on my list a close second a nice hold on its gunna b one hellova ride ASS and a good heart biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
his talented hands and his hard-on and oh yes, his mouth

edit: OK, his mind and heart too : )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Lurker
0 likes
Arms and shoulders, his neck, his abs, strong jaw, calloused hands, chiseled pecs....

Voice and eyes are pretty good too, but the voice is a bit more important to me
Lurker
0 likes
it just has to be his voice ........................ followed by an intelligent and funny mind xxxx
Lurker
0 likes
hands and feet and arms and VOICE
Lurker
0 likes
mmmmmmmm his voice ................his mind..................his lips .......................and his cock ................the whole package
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
shoulders and chest, I think are the sexiest but, nice teeth and great smile is a must
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Lurker
0 likes
A man's lips as they form the words he whisper's in my ear and his lips are the ones that kiss my most intimate parts - omg Lips deffo!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the hands

those big strong hands that can give the way too gentle, barely felt, excruciatingly teasing caresses up to those deliciously stinging spanks

so strong they can be yet so knowingly safe... being held, moved, pet, spanked, teased.....

i better stop...its getting a little warm here
Lurker
0 likes
Tongue......Mmmmmmmm!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
His lower torso, just before the fun starts ........