a matter of taste?

last reply
66 replies
9.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My bf does NOT want to taste his own cum.

He would loathe to kiss me after a bj or go down after sex. Honestly, this is not a big deal for me. A quick gargle or rinse, takes care of it enough to get back to some fun.

This is also the case tho of the other 5 guys i have been with.

It also seems to be a guy thing, as i dont mind tasting myself and neither does any girl i know.

So, if you are one that will watch the oprah show rather than taste yourself, why is this do you think?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by amber

He would loathe to kiss me after a bj or go down after sex. Honestly, this is not a big deal for me. A quick gargle or rinse, takes care of it enough to get back to some fun.

It also seems to be a guy thing, as i dont mind tasting myself and neither does any girl i know.

So, if you are one that will watch the oprah show rather than taste yourself, why is this do you think?

Just because having any bodily fluid in my mouth besides someones saliva from a kiss is just gross to me.

Also tasting your semen seems demeaning in a way to a man. I bet you James bond never did any shit like that.....

Do any women out there think watching the guy they're fucking eat his own cum somehow makes him a bit less manly?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Also tasting your semen seems demeaning in a way to a man. I bet you James bond never did any shit like that.....

Do any women out there think watching the guy they're fucking eat his own cum somehow makes him a bit less manly?

Nope, I think it's totally hot! In my dirty imagination, James Bond totally loved the taste of his own cum!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Quote by Magical_felix

Nope, I think it's totally hot! In my dirty imagination, James Bond totally loved the taste of his own cum!

Maybe Roger Moore... But definitely not Sean Connery.q1TZUXtXnjAexBSk
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Quote by Magical_felix

Maybe Roger Moore... But definitely not Sean Connery.JT3vtxAH6g90w87E

And Daniel Craig for sure!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd never really thought about it.

I have no problems kissing my wife, deeply, after any bj (just so darn grateful I guess), and, on those rare occasions where I have any energy left after having given my all, I've never minded giving her a gentle pussy licking afterward - she's usually VERY sensitive after orgasm so 'feasting' has never been an option. I guess if I was confronted with my own cum gushing out of her I might be put off, however, that has never happened - yet!

Now I'm starting to think I might be weird
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
No i dont think its weird at all, i love a guy who is open and advaturous about everything to do with sex!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Just because having any bodily fluid in my mouth besides someones saliva from a kiss is just gross to me.

James Bond is/was a jackwagon. Cool toys granted, but I never could stand the character.

I love the thought of a man licking me clean after he has cum in me and then kissing him. Having his tongue slide over mine after I have swallowed his load. Personally; I feel it makes him more manly in my eyes, and I usually find myself wanting more of him. I do not understand why or how it would be demeaning to a man to taste his own semen. But if it is demeaning to a man to taste his own cum, would it also not be demeaning for a woman to enjoy the taste of her cum as well?

I would say that most of the Chinese men I've been with have been repulsed at the idea of feasting upon me, or the thought of kissing me if I have had his cum anywhere near my mouth. To me, I just find this silly.

As for the Western men I have had... about half have enjoyed how aroused I got from the sight of them licking their fingers clean, licking my pussy clean after they have cum, kissing me after I have enjoyed his cock... that they got into it more. The other half; "fuck no makes me fucking gay" is usually the response I get. I find that to be a huge turn off and find it hard to get back into the mood with them if at all.
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Woman
Quote by Magical_felix

James Bond is/was a jackwagon. Cool toys granted, but I never could stand the character.

I love the thought of a man licking me clean after he has cum in me and then kissing him. Having his tongue slide over mine after I have swallowed his load. Personally; I feel it makes him more manly in my eyes, and I usually find myself wanting more of him. I do not understand why or how it would be demeaning to a man to taste his own semen. But if it is demeaning to a man to taste his own cum, would it also not be demeaning for a woman to enjoy the taste of her cum as well?

I would say that most of the Chinese men I've been with have been repulsed at the idea of feasting upon me, or the thought of kissing me if I have had his cum anywhere near my mouth. To me, I just find this silly.

As for the Western men I have had... about half have enjoyed how aroused I got from the sight of them licking their fingers clean, licking my pussy clean after they have cum, kissing me after I have enjoyed his cock... that they got into it more. The other half; "fuck no makes me fucking gay" is usually the response I get. I find that to be a huge turn off and find it hard to get back into the mood with them if at all.

James bond is not a jackwagon, take that back.

Some guys just have different kinks I guess. And I don't think it makes you gay... I don't think anything can "make" you gay if you're not. I just don't like the thought of cum in my mouth. I compare it to a girl that doesnt want your penis anywhere near her mouth after anal sex. Some get into it enough they don't care and some think it's gross. Some even think that's demeaning even though that's not your intention.
Lurker
0 likes
nothing wrong with it at all, she puts it in her what makes me so much better
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by Woman
Quote by Magical_felix

James bond is not a jackwagon, take that back.

No.

Someone has to be the jackwagon. And since I do not have the handle bar to be one... if James Bond is not a jackwagon... do you want to be the jackwagon??? (BOYAH!!!! Twice in one sentence!!!!)

I know this is in the ask the guys thread...and this is a wee bit off topic, but you did make mention of bodily fluids in your mouth. Does that include a woman's cum as well?
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Oooooooo....... Lets just leave James bond out of this.

Woman, (why am I so tempted to put go make me a sandwich after I write your name?)

I like the way a woman tastes when she gets wet. Maybe I should go back and edit my previous post about only liking saliva in my mouth. I'll give you that.

I've never been with a "squirter" so I can't say if I will or will not enjoy it. But what I have heard about it makes me tend to lean towards no... Just being honest, put those tomatoes down ladies...

From wiki:

Much of the problem in arriving at a consensus relates to a failure to adopt generally agreed-on definitions[57] or research methodology. Research has used highly selected individuals, case studies, or very small numbers of subjects, making generalization difficult. For instance, much of the research into the nature of the fluid focuses on determining whether it is or contains urine. There are also problems involved in the collection of specimens and issues of contamination. Since the area of interest is para-urethral glands, it is impossible to completely separate the secretions from urine, especially considering that there may be retrograde ejaculation into the urethra towards the bladder. The best current data comes from studies where women have abstained from coitus, and where their own urine is used as a control both pre and post-orgasm. Research has attempted to use chemicals that are excreted in the urine so that any urinary contamination can be detected. Further methodological issues include the fact that the composition of the fluid appears to vary with the menstrual cycle,[58] and that the biochemical profile of the para-urethral tissues varies with age.[59] Other issues relate to the sensitivity and specificity of the markers chosen. The key questions are the source of the fluid produced, and its composition.[33] Some relevant findings have been presented in conferences but never published in peer review journals, and many others are in difficult to access resources.
Lurker
0 likes
I personally love it, but it really a case of some do and some don't. I don't see it as demeaning at all. I doubt the men that don't like it don't either, it's just their personal taste.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Some people just don't like their mashed potatoes being drenched in gravy. They've a need to keep their corn from touching their carrots.
It's demeaning to mix your foods like that!

We give those people an opportunity to salvage a measure of self respect.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by Magical_felix

Some people just don't like their mashed potatoes being drenched in gravy. They've a need to keep their corn from touching their carrots.
It's demeaning to mix your foods like that!

We give those people an opportunity to salvage a measure of self respect.

smile I think you're on to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
*mutters incoherently and shakes her head.... TRA LA LA!!!! And skips away

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first serious boyfriend would never go done on me after sex, even though he had the goopiest clag like cum ever that was gone within seconds after sex...
my most recent ex was always happy to, and he had super runny cum that would drip out of me for hours... it was offputting for me at first and i few times i insisted no, because i felt conditioned that it was dirty but he never minded. to be honest it doesnt bother me if the guy doesnt go down afterwards - i find it in no way a turn on and i can understand why it would be offputting.

i personally dont like the sloppy face kiss after someone has been down on me and i presume that is the same as if i went to kiss a guy with a mouth full of cum....

gotta say, its a bit shattering when you give a bj, swallow, then the guy wont kiss you afterward... you have to have the rigmorale of a teeth brush and full on rinse and spit before they come near you again. i agree the quick water gargle is enough.

different strokes for different folks though...
lirri-loo, 23.
on a self imposed drought.
going crazy, making friends.
Lurker
0 likes
If it is good enough for my girl's mouth, then it is good enough for mine. And if, (and it has never happened to me before ... NOT!) I am too excited and cum in her vagina before she orgasms, then I have no qualms about ensuring she has her orgasm too, and if that means using my mouth on her pussy, then sperm or no sperm, that is what she gets (provided she doesn't feel too "icky" about it
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Demeaning? Why? Why should it ever make a man less than a man?

And James Bond is a fictional character, in case you weren't aware of it, and his creator, Ian Fleming, had certain kinks that were well documented. Nevertheless, no one is suggesting that Fleming was any less manly for them, right?

Good grief, who knows what kind of kinky Bond character Fleming would have written if he had only had access to Lush in his time!!!!!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by amber

No James Bond just slapped most women through the face then shagged them. He was extremely misogynistic!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Loislane
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by amber

No James Bond just slapped most women through the face then shagged them. He was extremely misogynistic!

Only when extracting information from the bad ones. Intense interrogation tactics...
Lurker
0 likes
So guys don't kiss their lover's after oral or give oral after or during sex?

Glad I missed those instructions.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by eviotis
So guys don't kiss their lover's after oral or give oral after or during sex?

Only guys with a James Bond fetish.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have no problem with my taste...
If I want my wife to suck me, then what gives me the right to be squemish about my own taste?
Otherwise I may as well say "do a degrading act, and fuck! dont kiss me with that filthy mouth after"
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by T0ady
If I want my wife to suck me, then what gives me the right to be squemish about my own taste?
Otherwise I may as well say "do a degrading act, and fuck! dont kiss me with that filthy mouth after"

People don't have the right to be squeamish? If your wife wants to lick your ass you wouldn't let her because you wouldn't want to lick your own ass too? My girlfriend likes sucking my dick.. I'm sure she would look at me funny if I told her "baby don't do that because I wouldn't suck a dick and I don't want to degrade you."

I was asking women if watching a male partner eat cum makes him less manly. Its not traditional thing for men to do... Maybe for the gentlemen of lush it is, I dunno... And that good enough for her good enough for me argument is a bit laughable. A lot of girls like anal. Good enough for you too? Is your dick big? Maybe your girl can get a dildo the same size of your dick and go to town on you fellas. Good enough for her right? Please don't tell me you're going to have a double standard about this...

I'm glad my girlfriends brain is wired different than mine... Would hate to argue about who gets the load everytime we have sex.

Edit: Yes gypsy, James bond is a fictional character. You are correct. Note to self: cancel the ejection seat installation on my vintage Aston Martin... Those gadgets might be a load of horseshit.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by T0ady

People don't have the right to be squeamish? If your wife wants to lick your ass you wouldn't let her because you wouldn't want to lick your own ass too? My girlfriend likes sucking my dick.. I'm sure she would look at me funny if I told her "baby don't do that because I wouldn't suck a dick and I don't want to degrade you."

I was asking women if watching a male partner eat cum makes him less manly. Its not traditional thing for men to do... Maybe for the gentlemen of lush it is, I dunno... And that good enough for her good enough for me argument is a bit laughable. A lot of girls like anal. Good enough for you too? Is your dick big? Maybe your girl can get a dildo the same size of your dick and go to town on you fellas. Good enough for her right? Please don't tell me you're going to have a double standard about this...

I'm glad my girlfriends brain is wired different than mine... Would hate to argue about who gets the load everytime we have sex.

Edit: Yes gypsy, James bond is a fictional character. You are correct. Note to self: cancel the ejection seat installation on my vintage Aston Martin... Those gadgets might be a load of horseshit.

You mean you won't kiss your girlfriend after she licks your ass? Tsk tsk, Felix... Actually if that happened to me, it would probably be the last time I'd be licking his ass. It would be the same as the 'no kissing after BJs rule'. I haven't encountered someone with that rule yet, but a friend of mine has, and yeah, we girls talk and bitch about stuff like that...

Also, if a lot of girls like anal, it should only make sense that a lot of guys would enjoy it too. An ass is an ass. If women are doing it for pleasure (and not just as a favour to their man), then men should experience pleasure from anal-play as well (if they wanted to explore that). In fact, because of the location of the prostate, technically men should actually enjoy it more than women. If you remove the whole misconception that it must mean a guy is gay... why can't a hetero couple experiment with different kinds of penetration? I think a lot of guys will admit they like a finger in their ass when a girl sucks them off, so it's got to be feeling good on at least some level. I'm pretty sure in the unedited footage of those James Bond movies, he took it up the ass at least once by a hot kinky Bond girl...

But anyway, back to the cum... I guess as the OP titled this thread... it's just a matter of individual taste.
0 likes
DD has a great point about the whole anal aspect of things, guys if you have never experienced a prostate orgasm before you are truly missing out. Besides if you show your girl that you are willing to experience the same feelings you are requesting when you ask her to have anal sex, in my opinion it makes you a better lover.

Now to the question Amber had posted - I don't mind the taste of my own cum, in fact when my girl comes in for a kiss afterward going down on me she is way more turned on. It really throws her over the edge when I cum inside her and go down to finish her off. Am I asking for it all of the time? No. But it is not a turn off for me.

Although I can't speak for everyone, it would be safe to assume that most men have tasted it out of curiosity in a good 'ol wank session but would never admit to it for fear of being labeled as "gay"
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Although I can't speak for everyone, it would be safe to assume that most men have tasted it out of curiosity in a good 'ol wank session but would never admit to it for fear of being labeled as "gay"

I have yet to spill my own seed into my unoccupied hand during a masturbation session and then even curiously touched tongue tip to pearly essence.

I have though, painted maps of Hawaii, the Aleutian Islands, Madagascar and Bikini Atoll upon various women's faces, tits, tummies, asses and outer labia - and then proceeded to slurp my fluids from their skin. I didn't feel gay at the time.

But I wonder...(and perhaps someone [Felix?] can clue me in here), that time when I shot a tablespoon's worth of flagellating cells all over the Lil Orphan Annie's, girlfriend's pudenda and vulva ... and then 'Annie' cleaned my juice from her skin with his tongue...Did that, make me gay? Even for a microsecond?

Perhaps I am simply naïve?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by Dudealicious

I have yet to spill my own seed into my unoccupied hand during a masturbation session and then even curiously touched tongue tip to pearly essence.

I have though, painted maps of Hawaii, the Aleutian Islands, Madagascar and Bikini Atoll upon various women's faces, tits, tummies, asses and outer labia - and then proceeded to slurp my fluids from their skin. I didn't feel gay at the time.

But I wonder...(and perhaps someone [Felix?] can clue me in here), that time when I shot a tablespoon's worth of flagellating cells all over the Lil Orphan Annie's, girlfriend's pudenda and vulva ... and then 'Annie' cleaned my juice from her skin with his tongue...Did that, make me gay? Even for a microsecond?

Perhaps I am simply naïve?

Only a spoon's worth? Weak!!!

I imagined you shooting thick triumphant streams from at least two feet away.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Only a spoon's worth? Weak!!!

I imagined you shooting thick triumphant streams from at least two feet away.

I haven't mimicked Peter North since my mid thirties. I also am not hung like the rest of you mules.