Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Was 9-11 an inside job? Options · View
WellMadeMale
Posted: Friday, March 25, 2011 12:10:40 AM

Jacknife wrote:

My point with this debate is that you have to express an idea of what in fact happened. At no point have I said the NIST report is an infallible piece of work that is beyond question. There is loads of stuff in it I am not happy with and quite frankly more things should have been tested out, however their problem is the same as mine. They cannot go through every different theory and explain absolutely everything. It would take a lifetime to satisfy everyone.

For every pilot who says these planes can't do there are other pilots who say they can. Also one thing we don't lack is video of the the planes hitting the two towers. Are all of them fake? are the eye witnesses all being deceived?

I'm an Atheist right, I haven't gone through every single religion ever invented by man, studied their claims and come up with individual reasons why they are wrong. Its the same as this, I don't have the time, money or expertise. However the big ones, I have very good arguments against. In the same way I haven't looked into the theory that there were actually no planes and the planes were in fact a sophisticated new set of holograms with already explosives in the building or that tiny nuclear charges were used to bring them down. Stuff like that is not worthy of my time.

However the video you posted about the thermate, I really enjoyed, I found it very interesting and it was good because you put forward an idea, which I was able to respond to and find a rather large problem with and you have an opportunity to address it. Your problem is I have no idea what you are actually saying happened. I have no idea for example if you think Bush or Cheney ordered the attacks themselves etc. I can't go up against you on the issue when I don't know what you think.

All I really know is you don't buy the NIST report. Now that is a perfectly acceptable position to take, but that is a huge leap to say that 9/11 was an inside job. Even if you debunked the entire document you would need something to put in its place. There is a difference between proving someone else wrong and proving yourself to be right.

Oh and the part I disliked of your post was the end as if I am blindly following Bush and Cheney. Grossly untrue. If I had my way, both these to fucktards would be at the Hague for war crimes. Gross incompetence is also another huge thing which people don't lay enough in their direction. I sometimes wonder what would have happened to Al Gore if he had been president, I'm sure half of congress would have wanted him impeached.

I also don't understand how they were able to run on a platform of "we are the only people who can keep you safe" when 9/11 happened on their watch. Those two are absolute scumbags, but there is a difference between creating a tragedy and using it to your own advantage and to further your own agenda.

I even have this idea that the only reason Bush didn't get assassinated was because then Cheney would then take over. A truly horrifying thought.

So, I need to make myself look like a certified fool and advance my own theory of what happened (all the events which occurred) on 9/11? Isn't that how 'the Truthers' are identified and pushed into a corner to be ridiculed even further and laughed off the street?

No thanks, man. I have no theories as to what happened.

I just have theories as to what did not happen. It's not 'my job' to advance any ideas aside from debunking what bullshit I'm being fed.

Some facts. It took Bush over 2 years to even appoint anyone to a 9/11 commission. He first selected Henry Kissinger to be it's Lead Chairman, but that trial balloon was shot down by even the most conservative people in America. Then he underfunded it to the tune of just 2 million bucks and reluctantly gave them a total of 3 million dollars after much complaint by those on the commission who were attempting to get some answers (in the beginning).

Then Bush would not talk to the commission all by himself, he would only speak to the commission with Dick Cheney and Cheney's attorney present. Oh...and nothing of those meetings were to ever be 'on the record'.

There was NO MENTION of what brought down building 7 in the NIST report. It is as if Building 7's demolition never occurred when in fact, of all buildings...it housed the most sensitive information pertinent to the defense and financial health of this nation out of all the buildings (even the Pentagon) which got bombed that day. All those records disappeared in the demolition. FBI and CIA records and investigations underway -- GONE. Financial records and shenanigans, wiped off any books which ever existed...Building 7 was the MAIN holding area for all the good stuff. Poof, bye bye incriminations.

http://www.pilotsfor911truth.org/ All of these guys say the events of that day could not have happened as per the official government report. You find me a dozen Pilots with credentials of flying either a Boeing 757 or 767, who are saying or have said for the record, that all of those maneuvers are not only possible by a professional pilot, but are easily accomplished by any of 19 so-called hijackers, none of whom even had a training license and none of whom ever had training in a commercial jet.

Please, I have missed those testimonies and would love to see them, Jack.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
stephanie
Posted: Friday, March 25, 2011 11:15:08 AM

I watched WMM's posted documentary about The Pentagon Attack and I have to say it poses serious and and thus far unanswered questions....

xx S

Imbecile! - de som empire
Si nos efforts te delevraient,
Tes baisers ressuseraient
Le cadavere de ton Wampyr! (Baudelaire.)
(I'll ATTEMPT a free translation...)
"Idiot! Even if our efforts were
To deliver you from Her empire,
Your kisses would bring back to life
The corpse of your beloved Vampire."
EVERYONE WHO SPEAKS FRENCH: "THat isn't quite correct..."
Jacknife
Posted: Friday, March 25, 2011 11:47:50 AM

WellMadeMale wrote:

So, I need to make myself look like a certified fool and advance my own theory of what happened (all the events which occurred) on 9/11? Isn't that how 'the Truthers' are identified and pushed into a corner to be ridiculed even further and laughed off the street?

No thanks, man. I have no theories as to what happened.

I just have theories as to what did not happen. It's not 'my job' to advance any ideas aside from debunking what bullshit I'm being fed.

Some facts. It took Bush over 2 years to even appoint anyone to a 9/11 commission. He first selected Henry Kissinger to be it's Lead Chairman, but that trial balloon was shot down by even the most conservative people in America. Then he underfunded it to the tune of just 2 million bucks and reluctantly gave them a total of 3 million dollars after much complaint by those on the commission who were attempting to get some answers (in the beginning).

Then Bush would not talk to the commission all by himself, he would only speak to the commission with Dick Cheney and Cheney's attorney present. Oh...and nothing of those meetings were to ever be 'on the record'.

There was NO MENTION of what brought down building 7 in the NIST report. It is as if Building 7's demolition never occurred when in fact, of all buildings...it housed the most sensitive information pertinent to the defense and financial health of this nation out of all the buildings (even the Pentagon) which got bombed that day. All those records disappeared in the demolition. FBI and CIA records and investigations underway -- GONE. Financial records and shenanigans, wiped off any books which ever existed...Building 7 was the MAIN holding area for all the good stuff. Poof, bye bye incriminations.

http://www.pilotsfor911truth.org/ All of these guys say the events of that day could not have happened as per the official government report. You find me a dozen Pilots with credentials of flying either a Boeing 757 or 767, who are saying or have said for the record, that all of those maneuvers are not only possible by a professional pilot, but are easily accomplished by any of 19 so-called hijackers, none of whom even had a training license and none of whom ever had training in a commercial jet.

Please, I have missed those testimonies and would love to see them, Jack.

So you can’t put forward the alternative theories because they will be ridiculed like all the others?

And you have no theory of you own so there is this giant void where there is nothing as all we know is what didn’t happen?

Now if it were simply left at that, it would be fine. “I don’t know” is a perfectly acceptable answer in any discussion. The problem is when you transfer "I don’t know" to “the government did it.” It’s the same as the religious argument of when there is a gap in our understanding and the conclusion is “God did it”. It’s called an argument from ignorance and is not an acceptable way to back up an argument.

Again as I said before The NIST report is not infallible and I have lots of problems with it. I have no problem with further investigation to form better understanding of the events and WTC7 should be looked into more in order to shut the “Truthers” up.

Also all the stuff you said about Bush and Cheney is totally true and you are totally pushing an open door with me on their conduct. The NIST report should have been better than it was and any respectable human being in charge would have made sure it was. Again Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Karl Rove and the rest I would love to see this stuff pinned on them if there was the evidence to do so. Scumbags the lot of them.

In the unlikely event that anyone is still reading this discussion I encourage you to go to this site and read what is actually there. Then if you would like to shell out the $54.95 you need in order to buy the DVDs and give me a rundown of what they propose I would be most interested. Until that point I’m not really interested in what they have to say when their aim should be to spread this information as much as possible. WWM care to send me your copy?
WellMadeMale
Posted: Friday, March 25, 2011 12:05:57 PM

Jacknife wrote:

So you can’t put forward the alternative theories because they will be ridiculed like all the others?

And you have no theory of you own so there is this giant void where there is nothing as all we know is what didn’t happen?

Now if it were simply left at that, it would be fine. “I don’t know” is a perfectly acceptable answer in any discussion. The problem is when you transfer "I don’t know" to “the government did it.” It’s the same as the religious argument of when there is a gap in our understanding and the conclusion is “God did it”. It’s called an argument from ignorance and is not an acceptable way to back up an argument.

Again as I said before The NIST report is not infallible and I have lots of problems with it. I have no problem with further investigation to form better understanding of the events and WTC7 should be looked into more in order to shut the “Truthers” up.

Also all the stuff you said about Bush and Cheney is totally true and you are totally pushing an open door with me on their conduct. The NIST report should have been better than it was and any respectable human being in charge would have made sure it was. Again Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Karl Rove and the rest I would love to see this stuff pinned on them if there was the evidence to do so. Scumbags the lot of them.

In the unlikely event that anyone is still reading this discussion I encourage you to go to this site and read what is actually there. Then if you would like to shell out the $54.95 you need in order to buy the DVDs and give me a rundown of what they propose I would be most interested. Until that point I’m not really interested in what they have to say when their aim should be to spread this information as much as possible. WWM care to send me your copy?

Jack, you've already admitted that you don't think you have the time to devote to figuring things out for yourself. So you're offering your own uninformed opinions and slamming other people for their somewhat informed opinions.

Where is the logic in this?
But now you are referring to the easy way out DVD primer that is being offered on that site? The $55 expenditure to bring yourself up to speed on the research of others? Hell, you can bring your own self up to speed for 'free' in as little as 25 hours of hitting the right websites (but you need to know those sites exist).

Heh, I don't have those videos, Jack. I do have almost 7 years of bookmarks and casual to intense monthly, weekly or daily research. Those videos are no doubt merely the tip of the iecberg anyway. They are for the lazy or those who have more coin to waste than time to expend.

But then again, it's a bit like this. When I work, I charge $40 to $140 an hour for my advice and labors. But I prefer to iron my own shirts. Should I pay a service $7.00 per shirt to spend 3 minutes fucking up one of my $90 shirts with their press, or should I spend the 10 minutes to iron the same shirt myself?

What is it worth to me?

What is your time worth to you, Jack? Spend 2 hours on The Pilots website and read their testimonials and comments 1st Jack. You will undoubtedly glean some information which shoots you off to other websites. Most of these people have already done their own research, chief.

They are selling their time/experience/opinion. Are you going to buy it or check it. I haven't swallowed everything from this site and I won't buy anything they are selling. I would not recommend that you do, either. That's not remaining entirely skeptical, is it?

WellMadeMale
Posted: Friday, March 25, 2011 12:12:11 PM

Jacknife wrote:

What do you want me to say, Jack? UFOs did it? Space based lasers were used to melt the towers to almost nothing? Mini nukes were built into the sub-basements of the twin towers and in fact all modern skyscrapers in the world have such devices in them?

You want me to repeat the wildest things I (and no doubt, you too) have read or watched on video?

Not gonna happen.

I will state that I don't think George W Bush had any fucking clue what was going on that day. He was not read into any conspiracy. He simply was not bright enough or tight lipped enough to be trusted with that kind of knowledge (if there was a cabal, Dubya was not involved).

Cheney and Rummy & Scooter? I would eyeball all three of those dudes for damned sure. They were the ones in charge of the two wars which followed 9/11, that's pretty damned rock solid. Bush was the mouthpiece/cheerleader/puppet. The guy never had a successful original idea of his own. But those other guys?

Hell, they cut their teeth in Nixon's Presidency.

Posted: Friday, March 25, 2011 12:24:00 PM

WellMadeMale wrote:
Jacknife wrote:

What do you want me to say, Jack? UFOs did it? Space based lasers were used to melt the towers to almost nothing? Mini nukes were built into the sub-basements of the twin towers and in fact all modern skyscrapers in the world have such devices in them?

You want me to repeat the wildest things I (and no doubt, you too) have read or watched on video?

Not gonna happen.

I will state that I don't think George W Bush had any fucking clue what was going on that day. He was not read into any conspiracy. He simply was not bright enough or tight lipped enough to be trusted with that kind of knowledge (if there was a cabal, Dubya was not involved).

Cheney and Rummy & Scooter? I would eyeball all three of those dudes for damned sure. They were the ones in charge of the two wars which followed 9/11, that's pretty damned rock solid. Bush was the mouthpiece/cheerleader/puppet. The guy never had a successful original idea of his own. But those other guys?

Hell, they cut their teeth in Nixon's Presidency.

I personally would like you to say that ewoks did it....I can totally imagine them with their little fluffy ears and.... no? Dammit.
LadyX
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2012 1:35:14 PM

Ask questions. Demand answers.

This didn't happen the way the United States government says it did. I'm not yet convinced of very much beyond that.
MrNudiePants
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2012 2:03:34 PM

LadyX wrote:
Ask questions. Demand answers.

This didn't happen the way the United States government says it did. I'm not yet convinced of very much beyond that.

I think the one thing most people do agree with is the ideas that our government lies to us. I also think "We The people" are pretty much powerless to force the bastards to come clean if they choose not to.

Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2012 2:24:35 PM

..hate to be a party pooper, but.. events like this become inevitable when a power structure becomes as ponderous and precarious as ours.. Of course it was staged, the plotters had to make sure it came off without a hitch for us to maintain our fetid hegemony..

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely." -Ronald McDonald
Posted: Friday, April 20, 2012 3:29:09 AM

Total set-up. They could hardly say, 'We're running off to the East for more oil'. But the thing is, that 'We The People' are the ones who NEED the resources from those countries, only our leaders are too dumb to figure out a peaceful agreement.
Posted: Friday, April 20, 2012 5:43:12 AM

No, I don't think it was an inside job but it paved the way for war in the east which would be seen as 'justified'.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Monday, April 23, 2012 5:46:04 AM

Tyler80 wrote:
No, I don't think it was an inside job but it paved the way for war in the east which would be seen as 'justified'.

Just for shits & grins sometime Tyler... Google search: Military Exercises on 9/11 This is just the wiki page (and one return) with a few relevant links shooting off of it. Were you even aware until now...that the US Armed Forces had 95% of their fighter aircraft 2000 to 3000 miles away from the general area of the entire continental United States...that day? I wasn't aware of that fact, until the latter part of 2004. I first started hearing and reading about THAT...right before the 2004 Presidential election...and I still had to verify that it actually was a fact. That took me about another 6 months.

You will be rewarded with several pages of returns. Several hits will take you to web sites meant to debunk the truth that there were actually several long planned US military training operations taking place on that morning. Those exercises were occurring in Alaska and over Northern Canada and nearly all state National Guard aircraft were participating.

The FAA & NORAD were clued in on this by the Armed Forces who organized the exercises - in order to disregard generic radar returns their air traffic controllers might see appearing on radar screens all across North America.

Now how did Al Qaeda know that 9/11 was the perfect day to conduct their operation with minimal to zero US air defense available to prevent them from having their plan thwarted?

That's just another little crumb left on the counter top which has been rarely (if ever) reported by US main stream media.

Nah, there were no smoking guns. No inside jobs. It was a marvelously efficient terrorist plot pulled off by 19 dudes who were all miraculously named and identified by the US FBI within 36 hours of the event. They even found Atta's passport, undamaged in the rubble of the twin towers within 24 hours. 6

Of course, when you're checking into events surrounding that day (and the weeks & months before it occurred) you have to sift an almost overwhelming amount of bullshit out of the information/disinformation stream. Soon, you become adept at doing that...

"You can't handle the truth!" - Maybe the fictional Colonel Jessep was correct with that outburst in the 1992 film, A Few Good Men.

Many of those in the US Armed Forces who participated in those exercises that day...felt sucker punched. Imagine how they felt. From those in command all the way down the ranks.

Ruthie
Posted: Monday, April 23, 2012 11:10:07 AM

I really, really hope that it wasn't an inside job. I've read a lot of the evidence for and against, and I'm undecided on what to believe, but it would be really sad to discover that members of our own government planned it. I'm a lot more paranoid than I used to be because of the way our rights are being taken away because of the threat of terrorism.

I probably can't handle the truth.
1curiouscat
Posted: Monday, April 23, 2012 12:05:24 PM

I would not be surprised somehow. Maybe I have seen one too many movies, or read one too many books and my imagination is way too fertile. I may chuckle a little and say "holy shit" but in the end I would have a sense of "I knew it"...

Overwhelming Reality

From Across the Room
hotairgasm
Posted: Thursday, April 26, 2012 1:33:18 PM

NO

“Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich."
elitfromnorth
Posted: Thursday, April 26, 2012 2:35:33 PM

Fuck if I know. There is probably lot of compelling evidence for it to actually be an inside job, and yes there is sufficient greed in the world for people to actually orchestrate that. But there are a few things to consider;

1. bin Laden's hate for the US wasn't something that just suddenly happened with 9/11. The bombings of the ambassades in Kenya and that other country that I can't remember in 98 I believe.
2. The total lack of communication between the different intelligence agencies that could have prevented it. It was a well known problem that had been going on for a long time.
3. The fanaticism of jihadists and their lack of care for civilians.

There are probably more factors as well that I haven't added, but I don't think the government is cruel enough to do something like that. That it was cold enough to see the benefit of it and use it for what it was worth I have no doubts about. Politicians are very often stone cold heartless bastards.

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
Buz
Posted: Thursday, April 26, 2012 2:44:12 PM

No I do not believe it was an inside job.

There are many other conspiracy theories with more merit to them than this one.

But Osama Bin Laden was a by product of the CIA. Not exactly their intention but that is what they got when they trained radicals like him to fight against the Russians in Afghanistan in the 1980s.

LadyX
Posted: Thursday, April 26, 2012 2:50:06 PM

As a side note, isn't it bizarre to hear clips of George W. Bush from 2001 and 2002? Saying phrases like "the evil doers" and shit? How cartoonish and simplistic that was of him.
naughtiestmommy
Posted: Thursday, April 26, 2012 3:33:33 PM

I bought a book recently called Alice In Wonderland and the World Trade Center Disaster on amazon
Not sure if it's any good yet because I lent it to my son first, but the reviews looked compelling enough to convince me to snag a used copy. Will let you know how it goes.

I'm a loner, Dottie. A Rebel...

DLizze
Posted: Friday, April 27, 2012 1:20:22 PM

"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
WellMadeMale
Posted: Monday, April 30, 2012 4:27:11 PM

naughtiestmommy wrote:
I bought a book recently called Alice In Wonderland and the World Trade Center Disaster on amazon
Not sure if it's any good yet because I lent it to my son first, but the reviews looked compelling enough to convince me to snag a used copy. Will let you know how it goes.

Read that here, online...or download it and read it on your kindle in .pdf format.

Why the Official Story of 9/11 is a Monumental Lie

Chances are good that David Icke has compiled a lot of true history (of the preceding 30 years prior) concerning why the 'official version' of events around 9/11 is bogus bullshit. I'll check this out occasionally online.

But since this was written & published in 2002, I seriously doubt that it contains anything which has come to light since then.

And just saying that Osama Bin Laden hated America is simply rehashing simplified bullshit which Clinton & Bush spoon fed the world. Bin Laden was a CIA asset, just like Saddam was at one time, just like the Shah of Iran was (at one time)...Just like Noriega was - at one time. Who do you think 'led' the Mujahadeen against the Soviets during the 1980s in Afghanistan (and gladly accepted & utilized the US made & delivered Stinger anti-aircraft weapons)?

Bin Laden was a convenient scapegoat. A patsy. The bogyman. And an effective one, since still...eleven years later - people point to him and blame him for 9/11.

angry7

WanKaDDict
Posted: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 4:13:45 PM

lafayettemister wrote:
I don't believe it was an inside job. No. I'm no fan of Pres W. Bush.. but I don't think he's a traitor and murderor.

No he is a patriot and patriots look after your country, although you did get quite a lot of oil from the Afgan and Iraq deal though - still ongoing and nobody said GWB gave the nod.

The video evidence of the towers demise and the explainations don't tally together - not even close and OBL never admitted to it - and can't now after the bungled capture faccard.

God rest all that have died from 911 to the present in the name of 911 as there have been more innocent that guilty killed.

I could go on but your patriotism will wear me down. No strike that - your patriotism is good, your views are not so.

NudistRob
Posted: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 6:21:24 PM

The entire thing was staged to draw the US into the never ending War on Terror. Now almost all of your rights have been destroyed and debt slavery is helping to establish the New World order. Google "What happened to building #7". The buldings were insured for 2 independent terror attacks just weeks prior. Future traders were already making trades related to a terror attack days prior. Also look up "DC Earthquake actually and Nuclear Explosion. Two explosions took place at the same time in the US. One in Virginia and the other in Colorado. Stopping the CIA from moving their headquarters to Colorado through secrete tunnels that span the US that were under construction since 1974. The buildings were brought down by the use of Nano Thermite. Most people will not allow themselves to believe what is really happening. Gas prices have not changed since 1955. The US dollar is worth less. A gallon of gas is still about 12 cents a gallon when puchased with real money SILVER-GOLD. Example - a 1965 dime is 90% silver and worth almost 4 dollars. But you only understand paper fiat money so you need 4 paper dollars for a gallon of gas. And you seem to have less and less paper dollars these days, Hmmmm... Anyway, yes the towers were brought down by design to get the US into a never ending war funded by the Federal Reserve and the CROWN. They always fund both sides of every war. People need to wake up. The 1% are perparing for an all out economic colapse. Your bank accounts, 401K savings and pensions will all become worthless over night. It going to be called a BANK HOLIDAY.

Robert Hemphill was the Credit Manager of the Federal Reserve Bank in Atlanta. In the foreword to a book by Irving Fisher, entitled 100% Money, Hemphill said this:

If all the bank loans were paid, no one could have a bank deposit, and there would not be a dollar of coin or currency in circulation. This is a staggering thought. We are completely dependent on the commercial banks. Someone has to borrow every dollar we have in circulation, cash, or credit.

If the banks create ample synthetic money we are prosperous; if not, we starve. We are absolutely without a permanent money system. When one gets a complete grasp of the picture, the tragic absurdity of our hopeless situation is almost incredible - but there it is.

NudistRob
Posted: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 6:26:44 PM

While Obama spikes the football over Bin Laden raid, know this, Bin Laden was killed in Tora Bora from the start of the war. But if you knew this you would want the war to have ended. Now what fun would that have been. So the lie continued. Bin Laden was killed years ago. His body is not in the ocean. I hope you didnt believe that lie that can never be proven. Anyway. CIA has his body in the USA. Always have. But the you wanted HOPE and CHANGE and now you got it. And you are going to be getting another 4 more years too!

"Currency cannot be redeemed, or exchanged, for Treasury gold or any other asset used as backing. The question of just what assets 'back' Federal Reserve notes has little but bookkeeping significance."

Elsewhere in the same publication we are told:

"Banks are creating money based on a borrower's promise to pay (the IOU)... Banks create money by 'monetizing' the private debts of businesses and individuals."

In a booklet entitled Modern Money Mechanics, the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago says:

In the United States neither paper currency nor deposits have value as commodities. Intrinsically, a dollar bill is just a piece of paper. Deposits are merely book entries. Coins do have some intrinsic value as metal, but generally far less than their face amount.

What, then, makes these instruments - checks, paper money,
NudistRob
Posted: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 6:35:17 PM

Other Fun FACTS!

1. The IRS is not a U.S. Government Agency. It is an Agency of the IMF.
2. The IMF is an Agency of the UN.
3. The U.S. Has not had a Treasury since 1921.
4. The U.S. Treasury is now the IMF.
5. The Attorney General of the U.S. is not employed by the U.S. But is an Agent of INTERPOL which is head quartered in Lyons, France.
6. The United States does not have any employees.
7. Social Security Numbers are issued by the UN through the IMF.
8. There are no Judicial courts in America and there has not been since 1789. Judges do not enforce Statutes and Codes. Executive Administrators enforce Statutes and Codes.
9. There have not been any Judges in America since 1789. There have just been Administrators.
10. According to the GATT you must have a Social Security number.
11. You are an "Institutional Unit" in which your body and labor are pledged to the UN through the IMF.
12. We have One World Government, One World Law and a One World Monetary System.
13. Your Social Security number is your slave number. Just about everyone in the World has a Social Security number from the UN through the IMF.
14. The UN is a One World Super Government.
15. No one on this planet has ever been free. This planet is a Slave Colony. There has always been a One World Government. It is just that now it is much better organized and has changed its name as of 1945 to the United Nations.
16. New York City is defined in the Federal Regulations as the United Nations. Rudolph Gulliani stated on C-Span that "New York City was the capital of the World" and he was correct.
17. Social Security is not insurance or a contract, nor is there a Trust Fund.
18. Your Social Security check comes directly from the IMF which is an Agency of the UN.
19. You own no property, slaves can't own property. Read the Deed to the property that you think is yours. You are listed as a Tenant.
20. The most powerful court in America is not the United States Supreme Court but, the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania.
GUESS WHO AND WHAT OWNS YOU AND THE UNITED NATIONS ?
As a matter of fact the imagined President, imagined Representatives, imagined Senators, imagined Supreme Court Justices and imagined Federal Judges are not paid by the United States Government. Actually the United States Government does not have any employees They are paid by the International Monetary Fund in electrons. You see there is no such thing as the United States Government. In reality there are no Governments. There are Corporations (Fictions) such as the Federal Reserve Inc., and the United States Inc., which in fact are private corporations. The United States Inc., is just a slave management company. Guess what that makes you? If you said property, you are correct! You are Human Capital. The shares that were issued for the Federal Reserve when it was created back in 1913 only cost $100.00. That was quite the bargain.
To verify the facts in the preceding paragraphs see (5 U.S.C. 903, 12 U.S.C. 95, 18 U.S.C.A. 914, 22 U.S.C. 263, 285, 286, 287, 288. Public Law 89-719, Public Law 94-564, Public Law 101-167, Public Law 91-151 Public Law 103-465, House Report 103-826 T.D.O 150-10, T.D.O. 92, 41 Stat. Chap 214 pg. 654, Emergency Banking Act 48 Stat. 1, Articles of Agreement 60 Stat. 1440, 20 CFR chapter 111, subpart B 422.103 (b) (2) (2), United Nations Secretariat Revised System of National Accounting, Diversified Metal Products v. IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I., Cromelin v. United States, 177 F.2d 275, 277 Tomalewski v. United States, 493 F.Supp 673, 675 Foster v. Bork, 425 F.Supp 1318, 1319-20 FRC v. GE 281 U.S. 464, Keller v. PE 261 U.S. 428, United States v. LePatourel, 571 F2d 405, 410, Respublica v. Sweers 1 Dallas 43, INTERPOL Constitution Art. 30, Executive Order 10422, Papal Bulls of 1455 and 1493. 42 Pa.C.S.A. 502. General Agreement on Trade and Tariffs.

WellMadeMale
Posted: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 8:27:40 PM

Rob, you're gonna scare the kids talking that way, before bedtime.

Seriously though... most people (who have internet access at least part time) and who are under the age of 35 now...seem to not give much of a flying fuck about the stuff you state (accurately) in your last three posts, Rob.

They're too busy trying to get laid or survive with shelter and food.

But that's part of the master plan too. Make us all work our lives away and concentrate on survival, all while those who control the World Bank & the IMF & (yes... the Bilderburgers, there I said it)...

Lean back and rake in the real assets.

The rest of you peons - quit fornicating so much and get your slackard asses back to work.

Anyone here think the Carlyle evil5 Group has similar concerns as anyone on Lush? evil4

NavyRetired
Posted: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 9:17:26 PM

Inside Job? no...a decent debater can find "facts" to make a person believe the moon is made of cheese. None of the arguments I've read here have changed my mind as to what was actually going on that day.
NudistRob
Posted: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 10:04:50 PM

NavyRetired wrote:
Inside Job? no...a decent debater can find "facts" to make a person believe the moon is made of cheese. None of the arguments I've read here have changed my mind as to what was actually going on that day.

So what then was going on that day? A bunch of under funded towl heads that were hung over from being at a strip bar all night took over three flights at all different times. Then flew the planes on pre determined coarses over airspace known to have dead radar zones. Then each plane , without contact with each other then turn off their radar transponders at the EXCACT times needed to go silent in the undisclosed radar dead zones to allow the exact time to prevnt detection. Then smash the planes into the exact floors of the buildings housing the financial offices of the very companies working to locate the trillion of US dollars stolen by Rumsfeld and the FED RESERVE. While the third plane concucts amazing flight control and smashes a 747 into a 5 story Pentagon office. Not just any office, but the office of finance trying to destroy evidence of the missing TRILLIONS!!! Amazing. Not one sign of an aircraft ever found at Pentagon. Entire Trade Center melt to the ground from JET FUEL that does not burn near hot enough to melt steel. Then the largest crime sceen in US history is sent to a garbage dump the shipped to CHINA to be melted before any investigators could see the evidence. Yet amazingly a reporter find the TERRORISTS passport on the ground undamaged from one of the Trade Center planes just blocks from the carnage. Then World Trade Center building #7 just implodes on itself the next day after Silverstein (the owner) gives the order to pull the building. A term used by demolition crews. The building housed the CIA, FBI and EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT just to name a few. Whats even better is when a news reporter reports that building 7 has collapsed when in the background the building was still standing. she accidently reported the pre written script too soon. Whoops!!! Meanwhile none of the worlds massive gold reserves housed below the floors of this building were ever damaged or missing because it was all safely moved prior. All knowing all the building were insured for this very event in the billions of dollars. All planned by a guy in a cave in a country that has no technology and was directly funded by the CIA. What am I missing?

Here is the story of your enslavement - http://youtu.be/Xbp6umQT58A

World Trade Center #7 Collapse - http://youtu.be/U0GW6QXKyp0

Worls renowned scientist explains - http://youtu.be/ssuAMNas1us
WellMadeMale
Posted: Thursday, May 03, 2012 10:40:50 AM

NudistRob wrote:

So what then was going on that day?

Paper and office furniture fires fueled by kerosene, weakened the structural support steel inside a pair of the best constructed sky scrapers ever built by man. The relatively small footprint which the super heated gases affected, then spread throughout the entire steel & concrete webbed cores of both towers, weakening then to the point that inevitable collapse was accelerated by wishful thinking?

Dust and chips of debris from both of the primary towers, then magically flew 400 to 700 feet in mid-air, landing on the roof of Building 7, weighing it down to the point that finally, at a little after 5pm that afternoon, it too...succumbed to physics which have not been seen since the first nanoseconds after the cosmic Big Bang.

80 tons of jet airliner vaporized against the Pentagon, and a similar amount of extremely fragile aluminum (and two extremely stout jet engines) simply disappeared inside a shallow field ravine in Pennsylvania. Indestructible black boxes disappeared as well.

Surely you've seen all the security video released from the most secure building in the free world - the Pentagon... showing what is unmistakably a jet liner made by Boeing, crashing into that monument?

LadyX
Posted: Thursday, May 03, 2012 3:32:44 PM

But WMM....they tested the method! They burned some charcoal and kerosene and hung a tiny beam over it in the middle of the desert! You're saying that doesn't prove that a 767 did in fact cause the double collapse plus the building 7 collapse? What more do you need, nutjob? jeez.