Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Was 9-11 an inside job? Options · View
NudistRob
Posted: Thursday, May 03, 2012 8:27:19 PM

LadyX wrote:
But WMM....they tested the method! They burned some charcoal and kerosene and hung a tiny beam over it in the middle of the desert! You're saying that doesn't prove that a 767 did in fact cause the double collapse plus the building 7 collapse? What more do you need, nutjob? jeez.

I will venture to bet that you do not even know your true NAME. Who owns your STRAWMAN name and what is it worth. Who are you and what is your purpose? Sorry friend but here is yet more truth:

Remember in Admiralty, Vessels documented by registration under the laws of the United States are entitled to privileges and subject to the obligations prescribed by the laws of the United States for merchant vessels.

To start out with, your parents due to their prior birth registration were already considered being registered documented vessels/mentally incompetent wards of the State, being under the guardianship of the State, who by legal marriage, where the State is a third party to the marriage contract, had an offspring/ward which they brought into this world by delivery[1], the act by which the res the subject matter of a trust, or substance thereof was placed within the actual or constructive possession or control of another in the delivery room of the maternity ward of the hospital, the port of entry for vessels/wards. Then they asked your mother for your legal name[2] in Upper Lower case which consists of one Christian name and one surname which is the name on the RECORD OF LIVE BIRTH written in upper and lowercase letters. What your mother was not told is that she delivered you to an agent/licensed doctor of the State, in a federally funded hospital, an act by which the res[3] the subject matter of a trust or substance thereof was placed within the actual or constructive possession or control of another, the State, for which in equity they created a Certificate of Live Birth with the all CAPITAL LETTERS and recorded that warehouse receipt in the commercial registry as cargo under transportation.

The hospital documented your birth with the legal name Title[4] in a distinctive style or appellation, Upper Lower case, the name by which anything is known, and because under trust law whenever title or money is transferred, a trust is created by operation of law, representing you, for which they created a CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH in all CAPITAL LETTERS, which was filed with the local Registrar and registered with the State, via Certificate of registry[5], in commercial maritime law which is a certificate of registration of a vessel according to the registry acts, for the purpose of giving her a national character i.e. U.S. citizen born in a federal zone, hospital zip code, in the judicial district in which the birthing of the vessel occurred identified by the filing with the Florida State Department of Health, Office of Vital Statistics within 5 days after your delivery, and then sent to Washington, D.C., for which the hospital receives a check for that vessel.

Then the local registrar issued your parents a copy of the warehouse receipt for the cargo, the CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH from the State of Florida in all CAPITAL LETTERS, representing a vessel/ward of the State representing the abandonment of your title by registration. The State of Florida the Creator/Trustor then created a Cestui que trust (constructive trust) behind your back after the fact, with the all Upper Lower case name, and placed a value on it, based on actuarial estimates of your future labor/human resource. Then they issued a Bond against the trust’s asset, a certificate of indebtedness[6] and funded the bond through the IMF based on your future earnings from your labor as the contributing beneficiary, which is a trust asset, and set up a Federal Reserve account for the same. So now the IMF has a beneficial interest in and out of the trust estate, the legal title is now vested with the State of Florida, and held by the Alien Property Custodian in Washington, D.C.; equitable title copy of CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH held by you representing equity/labor; the Governor acting as the managing fiduciary trustee; the Secretary of State Registrar acting as fiduciary trustee until you turn of legal age; and you acting as fiduciary trustee for the trust with duties and obligations once you turn of legal age, and the Secretary of Treasury in charge of the Federal Reserve account.

That ward/vessel is a now a Vessel of the United States, documented by registration under the laws of the United States and subject to its laws and jurisdiction, and the Title goes to the Alien Property Custodian in Washington, D.C. In a maritime in rem action, jurisdiction over the person of the "defendant", the vessel, is premised upon the presence of the vessel within the district in which the court sits. The only vessel they have jurisdiction over is the trust, that is evidenced by the CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH, establishing the three points of jurisdiction NAME, SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER and DATE OF BIRTH, the Federal Reserve account under the supervision of the Secretary of the Treasury who is also the managing trustee for the Social Security Administration and governor for the IMF.

Up until you turned of legal age to work, the deputy Registrar on behalf of the Registrar/ Secretary of State, or the Registrar/Secretary of State whichever signed the CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH has been the fiduciary trustee for that trust created behind your back and securitized where the government owns it in part and you own it in part. Meaning the Registrar had the fiduciary duty and obligation for that Trust up until you started your first job. That is why the State can take the child away from the parents, because it is the duty and obligation of the fiduciary trustee as guardian, to look after the ward, and make sure he or she is taken care of properly.

When you filled out the Application Form SS-5 for a Social Security Card, the Registrar turned over the duty and obligation of the fiduciary trustee over to you, because he did not want to be responsible as fiduciary for anything you do in commerce using that SS Card/number. You then became the contributing beneficiary and fiduciary trustee for that trust with the duties and obligations for filing and paying the licensing taxes, registration taxes, and taxes on profits, gains and income generated for the trust once it starts to operate in commerce with a Social Security Card/number on all commercial transactions, because you on behalf of the beneficial owner “the trust”, which is resident within a territory occupied by military forces with which the United States is at war, or a resident outside the United States, for which you are considered an enemy doing business with a license and tax identifying number for the purposes “of trade” effectively connected with the conduct of a trade or business within said territory for which you are granted a license under the authority of the President pursuant to the Trading with the Enemy Act, as an enemy in order to trade, or attempt to trade with the enemy for the beneficial owner the “trust”, and as the fiduciary trustee paying, satisfying, compromising, or giving security for the payment or satisfaction of any debt or obligation, and for drawing, accepting, paying, presenting for acceptance or payment, or indorsing any negotiable instrument or chose in action on behalf of the trust
LadyX
Posted: Thursday, May 03, 2012 8:32:21 PM

Interesting...but what does it have to do with belief (or in my case, skepticism) of the official government story with regards to 9/11?
NudistRob
Posted: Thursday, May 03, 2012 8:34:54 PM

LadyX wrote:
Interesting...but what does it have to do with belief (or in my case, skepticism) of the official government story with regards to 9/11?

MONEY - everything has to do with money. Here is a report issued today.

We are Preparing for Massive Civil War,” Says DHS Informant

In a riveting interview on TruNews Radio, Wednesday, private investigator Doug Hagmann said high-level, reliable sources told him the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is preparing for “massive civil war” in America.

“Folks, we’re getting ready for one massive economic collapse,” Hagmann told TruNews host Rick Wiles. Sign-up for my 100% FREE Alerts

“We have problems . . . The federal government is preparing for civil uprising,” he added, “so every time you hear about troop movements, every time you hear about movements of military equipment, the militarization of the police, the buying of the ammunition, all of this is . . . they (DHS) are preparing for a massive uprising.”

Hagmann goes on to say that his sources tell him the concerns of the DHS stem from a collapse of the U.S. dollar and the hyperinflation a collapse in the value of the world’s primary reserve currency implies to a nation of 311 million Americans, who, for the significant portion of the population, is armed.

Uprisings in Greece is, indeed, a problem, but an uprising of armed Americans becomes a matter of serious national security, a point addressed in a recent report by the Pentagon and highlighted as a vulnerability and threat to the U.S. during war-game exercises at the Department of Defense last year, according to one of the DoD’s war-game participants, Jim Rickards, author of Currency Wars: The Making of the Next Global Crisis.

Through his sources, Hagmann confirmed Rickards’ ongoing thesis of a fear of a U.S. dollar collapse at the hands of the Chinese (U.S. treasury bond holders of approximately $1 trillion) and, possibly, the Russians (threatening to launch a gold-backed ruble as an attractive alternative to the U.S. dollar) in retaliation for aggressive U.S. foreign policy initiatives against China’s and Russia’s strategic allies Iran and Syria.

“The one source that we have I’ve known since 1979,” Hagmann continued. “He started out as a patrol officer and currently he is now working for a federal agency under the umbrella of the Department of Homeland Security; he’s in a position to know what policies are being initiated, what policies are being planned at this point, and he’s telling us right now—look, what you’re seeing is just the tip of the iceberg. We are preparing, we, meaning the government, we are preparing for a massive civil war in this country.”

“There’s no hyperbole here,” he added, echoing Trends Research Institute’s Founder Gerald Celente’s forecast of last year. Celente expects a collapse of the U.S. dollar and riots in America some time this year.

Since Celente’s ‘Civil War’ prediction of last year, executive orders NDAA and National Defense Resources Preparedness were signed into law by President Obama, which are both politically damaging actions taken by a sitting president.

And most recently, requests made by the DHS for the procurement of 450 million rounds of hollow-point ammunition only fuels speculation of an upcoming tragic event expected on American soil.

These major events, as shocking to the American people as they are, have taken place during an election year.

Escalating preparatory activities by the executive branch and DHS throughout the last decade—from the Patriot Act, to countless executive orders drafted to suspend (or strip) American civil liberties “are just the beginning” of the nightmare to come, Hagmann said.

He added, “It’s going to get so much worse toward the election, and I’m not even sure we’re going to have an election in this country. It’s going to be that bad, and this, as well, is coming from my sources. But one source in particular said, ‘look, you don’t understand how bad it is.’ This stuff is real; these people, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), they are ready to fight the American people.”

TruNews‘ Wiles asked Hagmann: who does the DHS expect to fight, in particular? Another North versus South, the Yankees against the Confederates? Hagmann stated the situation is far worse than a struggle between any two factions within the U.S.; it’s an anticipated nationwide emergency event centered on the nation’s currency.

“What they [DHS] are expecting, and again, this is according to my sources, what they’re expecting is the un-sustainability of the American dollar,” Hagmann said. “And we know for a fact that we can no longer service our debt. There’s going to be a period of hyperinflation . . . the dollar will be worthless . . . The economic collapse will be so severe, people won’t be ready for this.”

MrNudiePants
Posted: Thursday, May 03, 2012 9:33:10 PM

LadyX wrote:

Three more posts and he touts the benefits of tin foil hattery, while just happening to mention that he just happens to have a ready supply of tin foil that he'd be happy to let go for just a little over what he paid for it...

DLizze
Posted: Friday, May 04, 2012 1:07:04 PM

MrNudiePants wrote:

Three more posts and he touts the benefits of tin foil hattery, while just happening to mention that he just happens to have a ready supply of tin foil that he'd be happy to let go for just a little over what he paid for it...

WARNING! ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES! Buy only genuine tin foil. Most "tin" foil is really aluminum foil, which will not stop a thing. If you want to really protect yourselves, contact me; I have a ready supply of REAL tin foil, made from pure, unadulterated genuine imitation tin. DON'T BE TAKEN IN BY CLAIMS OF OTHERS! This REAL genuine imitation tin foil is only available for a special price, good only until May 5. But WAIT! If you order within the next five minutes, and are one of the first 1 million orders, I will throw in a full set of genuine fake ginsu knives, guaranteed for life. (Hard coin or gold only, please. No paper money or credit cards acepted.) Call now! Just dial 1-800-FOOLZSI. Operaters are standing by, waiting for your call.

"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
WellMadeMale
Posted: Friday, May 04, 2012 3:07:11 PM

I've wondered for the past few years if I am good to go with standard grade - north american, aluminum foil, or if I should splurge on the more elaborate sounding aluminium foil which may be purchased within the British empire?

Perhaps I should mine my own bauxite and create my own grade of metallic head wear?

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 11:42:15 AM

At least Hillary is finally starting to tell partial truth where it can be recorded and replayed.

Al Queda was created by the Reagan Administration and Democratic controlled Congress of the 1980s. CIA program all the way (and still is, to this day).

elitfromnorth
Posted: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 2:10:58 PM

If 9/11 was an inside job, shouldn't it now be pretty much out in the open and in the press and all that? After all, the US isn't exactly renowned for keeping secrets. Couldn't even keep their mouth shut about who gave Clinton a blowjob, so if it was an inside job I'd be expecting to have seen documents that were dumbed down to President Bush to the following phrase "We want to crash planes into buildings!" and his signature under it...

Just saying...

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
WellMadeMale
Posted: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 2:46:03 PM

elitfromnorth wrote:
If 9/11 was an inside job, shouldn't it now be pretty much out in the open and in the press and all that? After all, the US isn't exactly renowned for keeping secrets. Couldn't even keep their mouth shut about who gave Clinton a blowjob, so if it was an inside job I'd be expecting to have seen documents that were dumbed down to President Bush to the following phrase "We want to crash planes into buildings!" and his signature under it...

Just saying...

When did you first learn about the Manhattan Project? Hundreds of US citizens worked on that project and nobody in the world (let alone this country) knew what the hell they were doing or what the end goal was (except a very few at the top of that information pyramid) or even what it was called. Those who worked to achieve smaller projects involved towards the overall goal ... were so compartmentalized, they didn't need to know what they contributing towards and they weren't told. They just did their own part and got a paycheck and kept their mouths shut.

Don't kid yourself, there are a lot of secrets that are tightly kept within government(s) around the world and certainly within military establishments...and quite certainly, inside of Fortune 1000 corporations.

NudistRob
Posted: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 9:50:26 PM

elitfromnorth wrote:

Just saying...

Please study events and history before making silly comments. Not all things even go across the Presidents desk. The Federal Reserve is not Federal and has no reserves. The IRS is a private corporation based in Puerto Rico. Your birth certificate is actullaly a birth registration or the formation of a Corporation. Your ALL Caps name is not you it is your STRAWMAN. Traded on the NYSE as a bond and worth an estimated 100 million dollars. Yup, you are a slave owned by your masters who made you for the purpose of creating Fiat money. Mortgage in latin means - DEATH CONTRACT. your home is paid in full 48 hours after you purchase it and the bank no longer owns it or has title to it. The line you endorse on your check is not even a line. Notice the letters MP to the right side. Stands for Micro Print. Line is actually smallest words ever printed. A contract agreement between the bank and your corporation. EVERYTHING you were ever taught was a lie. but what you don't know will scare the hell out of you once you understand the EVIL of this world!!!!
brazilandaussie
Posted: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 10:23:39 PM

i am not going to go to long lenghts to discuss why i think America carried out 9/11 themselves other than to say I have watched and read many articles from both sides as to yes it was a conspiracy and no why it is not possible.

I do believe America carried out 9/11 themselves.They had a lot more to gain than lose in my opinion and will continue to gain for a very long time.In way of defence products and security products.

Just one thought where the fuck is the remains of the plane that hit the Petagon,not even 1 small part as was the same result for the plane that crashed in the field.
FelineFantasy
Posted: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 11:28:40 PM

I could go on for days in a heated debate discussion and almost prove this to be true, but I will just bite my tongue and nod :D

Click > here < to read my first feature story, Techno Aphrodite by Piquet!
affable
Posted: Thursday, May 10, 2012 1:06:22 AM

This all reminds me of Operation Northwoods.
NudistRob
Posted: Thursday, May 10, 2012 5:51:25 AM

Looks like this debate has gone from crazy claims to people beginning to understand that they have been lied to and nothing is what it seems! I can explain why gas cost you $4.00 but is really 10 cents a gallon for those who use real money. Why you dont owe money on your home. How to pay all your bills in full. Why unemployment is truely 22.6%. Why Obama will win again by landslide. Why 9-11 was caused by the US. Why the DC earthquake was really an underground nuclear explosion. Why you are not free but a complete SLAVE!

THIS IS THE STORY OF YOUR ENSLAVEMENT -
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PLANES AND PASSENGERS OF 9-11
SirBunny
Posted: Friday, May 25, 2012 1:38:54 PM

Yes.

Posted: Friday, May 25, 2012 5:20:08 PM

Bunny_Chow wrote:
Yes.

Care to elaborate? Why? Any proof? Just speculation?
DLizze
Posted: Friday, May 25, 2012 6:18:00 PM

R. A. Heinlein said it best, when he wrote in Time Enough For Love: "What are the facts? Again and again and again -- what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore divine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell," avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history" -- what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your single clue. Get the facts!"

"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
NudistRob
Posted: Friday, May 25, 2012 10:23:06 PM

NudistRob wrote:
Looks like this debate has gone from crazy claims to people beginning to understand that they have been lied to and nothing is what it seems! I can explain why gas cost you $4.00 but is really 10 cents a gallon for those who use real money. Why you dont owe money on your home. How to pay all your bills in full. Why unemployment is truely 22.6%. Why Obama will win again by landslide. Why 9-11 was caused by the US. Why the DC earthquake was really an underground nuclear explosion. Why you are not free but a complete SLAVE!

THIS IS THE STORY OF YOUR ENSLAVEMENT -
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PLANES AND PASSENGERS OF 9-11

You want the TRUTH? Chances are you can't handle the TRUTH! Because the truth is very unpleasant and downright EVIL!
Posted: Saturday, May 26, 2012 4:58:20 PM

NudistRob wrote:

You want the TRUTH? Chances are you can't handle the TRUTH! Because the truth is very unpleasant and downright EVIL!

So what are you going to do CopperTop? How are you going to extricate yourself from ownership and the situation you and your brethren believe that you're in?
NudistRob
Posted: Saturday, May 26, 2012 6:39:07 PM

chefkathleen wrote:

So what are you going to do CopperTop? How are you going to extricate yourself from ownership and the situation you and your brethren believe that you're in?

I am already free. I do not claim to earn any fiat money, instead I have been declared indogent. So you have to take care of me. You pay my health insurance, food, clothing and so on. Why? Because I am allowed to. You, instead claim to earn lots of money, that is then declared and taxed heavily by the government. They use it to pay the debt to the federal reserve. Meanwhile I extract every possible cent of fiat money and convert it to real money (SILVER) and save. I have no assests in my name and no bank accounts to seize. Not to say I don't have assets, I just dont register them with the state, like deeds, car registration, or even birth registration. All property of the STATE because you gave it to them. To the government I am invisible. Gone. And when they do look they find a worthless corporation that is bankrupt with no earning potential. Give me a really hard time and i will claim to separate from my wife and she will then qualify for even more assistance, even free housing! Meanwhile, while you are going broke through inflation, I am using my real money to purchase all your assets at pennies on the dollar in other corporations names. Remember, your NAME is your corporation. You as a human are worthless to the STATE. You as a slave [JOHN DOE] are priceless! You just keep thinking there is nothing you can do and tell me how it all works out for you? Everything you think you own is going to be stolen from you!

This helps explain why you have no idea what you are talking about.

What is Money
Posted: Sunday, May 27, 2012 12:02:32 PM

NudistRob wrote:

I am already free. I do not claim to earn any fiat money, instead I have been declared indogent. So you have to take care of me. You pay my health insurance, food, clothing and so on. Why? Because I am allowed to. You, instead claim to earn lots of money, that is then declared and taxed heavily by the government. They use it to pay the debt to the federal reserve. Meanwhile I extract every possible cent of fiat money and convert it to real money (SILVER) and save. I have no assests in my name and no bank accounts to seize. Not to say I don't have assets, I just dont register them with the state, like deeds, car registration, or even birth registration. All property of the STATE because you gave it to them. To the government I am invisible. Gone. And when they do look they find a worthless corporation that is bankrupt with no earning potential. Give me a really hard time and i will claim to separate from my wife and she will then qualify for even more assistance, even free housing! Meanwhile, while you are going broke through inflation, I am using my real money to purchase all your assets at pennies on the dollar in other corporations names. Remember, your NAME is your corporation. You as a human are worthless to the STATE. You as a slave [JOHN DOE] are priceless! You just keep thinking there is nothing you can do and tell me how it all works out for you? Everything you think you own is going to be stolen from you!

This helps explain why you have no idea what you are talking about.

What is Money

Well, Coppertop. You make an awful lot of assumptions about me don't you? Interesting. Even if you have no idea what I have, where I have it or how I use it, you ASSume you know a lot about me.
NudistRob
Posted: Sunday, May 27, 2012 8:56:34 PM

chefkathleen wrote:

Well, Coppertop. You make an awful lot of assumptions about me don't you? Interesting. Even if you have no idea what I have, where I have it or how I use it, you ASSume you know a lot about me.
I ASSume nothing. Mathematical statistics are in my favor and based on both these odds as well as statements you have made combined with other information you have revealed by your remarks, lead me to arrive at the educated conclusion that you are not aware of most of what i speak of. You live in a false reality and once the true reality is brought to your attention it almost always results in comments like yours. Should you investigate what I am trying to teach you, you will become truly free from you chains. Until then, you will respond to my truths will irrelevant comments that do nothing but distract other readers from receiving usefull information. We need to get serious and help others in the process. if you do not understand Universal Commercial Code or Maritime Law than you will never understand how it is possible that you do not own anything! Nothing! Not even your name [JOHN DOE] as it appears on your corporations personal checks. If you think what I am saying is false try this little experiment: Next time you receive any notice from your bank such as a bill or order to make payment where you are asked to give your signature or corporate authorization please print under your signature ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Then tell me what happens next. No big deal, right? Just 3 words. Dare you!

Posted: Monday, May 28, 2012 6:13:21 PM

NudistRob wrote:
I ASSume nothing. Mathematical statistics are in my favor and based on both these odds as well as statements you have made combined with other information you have revealed by your remarks, lead me to arrive at the educated conclusion that you are not aware of most of what i speak of. You live in a false reality and once the true reality is brought to your attention it almost always results in comments like yours. Should you investigate what I am trying to teach you, you will become truly free from you chains. Until then, you will respond to my truths will irrelevant comments that do nothing but distract other readers from receiving usefull information. We need to get serious and help others in the process. if you do not understand Universal Commercial Code or Maritime Law than you will never understand how it is possible that you do not own anything! Nothing! Not even your name [JOHN DOE] as it appears on your corporations personal checks. If you think what I am saying is false try this little experiment: Next time you receive any notice from your bank such as a bill or order to make payment where you are asked to give your signature or corporate authorization please print under your signature ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Then tell me what happens next. No big deal, right? Just 3 words. Dare you!

Yes Rob I'm afraid you do make a lot of assumptions. You have no idea what or how people handle their money. If they have it all tied up in banks, gold or silver or other things. If it's all here in the States or elsewhere. If they have other identities or if they use just one. You assume that you're the only one that understands UCC or Maritime Law. You assume that I haven't investigated your theories and your beliefs in what you've been spouting in these threads. Your problem is Rob that you believe everything you read and/or hear on the internet and in underground publications. But, that's fine. You have a right to your opinions since you choose to live in the United States. So keep on typing Rob and enjoy Lushstories.com.
Cheers
MrNudiePants
Posted: Monday, May 28, 2012 9:49:12 PM

chefkathleen wrote:

Yes Rob I'm afraid you do make a lot of assumptions. You have no idea what or how people handle their money. If they have it all tied up in banks, gold or silver or other things. If it's all here in the States or elsewhere. If they have other identities or if they use just one. You assume that you're the only one that understands UCC or Maritime Law. You assume that I haven't investigated your theories and your beliefs in what you've been spouting in these threads. Your problem is Rob that you believe everything you read and/or hear on the internet and in underground publications. But, that's fine. You have a right to your opinions since you choose to live in the United States. So keep on typing Rob and enjoy Lushstories.com.
Cheers

But... but... but... I read it on the internet... It HAS to be true. book

Posted: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 3:36:54 PM

Exactly MNP.
NudistRob
Posted: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 4:40:47 PM

Your ignorance is standard procedure. Has nothing to do with the internet. Read Black's Law Dictionary. What a bunch of complete fools. Slaves. Just make sure your credit card payments are on time or JP MORGAN will take everything you think you own. Look up the meaning oof MORTGAGE = DEATH CONTRACT! All true not internet make believe. SORRY!!!!
NudistRob
Posted: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 4:45:21 PM

The entire world publishes everything to the internet, yet you 2 bozo's make the claim that if it is on the internet it must not be true. What a bunch of clowns, he he! It all here, all you have to do is read it! LAW as in LEGAL as in what you are claiming is not true already exisits as LAW!

Remember in Admiralty, Vessels documented by registration under the laws of the United States are entitled to privileges and subject to the obligations prescribed by the laws of the United States for merchant vessels.

To start out with, your parents due to their prior birth registration were already considered being registered documented vessels/mentally incompetent wards of the State, being under the guardianship of the State, who by legal marriage, where the State is a third party to the marriage contract, had an offspring/ward which they brought into this world by delivery[1], the act by which the res the subject matter of a trust, or substance thereof was placed within the actual or constructive possession or control of another in the delivery room of the maternity ward of the hospital, the port of entry for vessels/wards. Then they asked your mother for your legal name[2] in Upper Lower case which consists of one Christian name and one surname which is the name on the RECORD OF LIVE BIRTH written in upper and lowercase letters. What your mother was not told is that she delivered you to an agent/licensed doctor of the State, in a federally funded hospital, an act by which the res[3] the subject matter of a trust or substance thereof was placed within the actual or constructive possession or control of another, the State, for which in equity they created a Certificate of Live Birth with the all CAPITAL LETTERS and recorded that warehouse receipt in the commercial registry as cargo under transportation.

The hospital documented your birth with the legal name Title[4] in a distinctive style or appellation, Upper Lower case, the name by which anything is known, and because under trust law whenever title or money is transferred, a trust is created by operation of law, representing you, for which they created a CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH in all CAPITAL LETTERS, which was filed with the local Registrar and registered with the State, via Certificate of registry[5], in commercial maritime law which is a certificate of registration of a vessel according to the registry acts, for the purpose of giving her a national character i.e. U.S. citizen born in a federal zone, hospital zip code, in the judicial district in which the birthing of the vessel occurred identified by the filing with the Florida State Department of Health, Office of Vital Statistics within 5 days after your delivery, and then sent to Washington, D.C., for which the hospital receives a check for that vessel.

Then the local registrar issued your parents a copy of the warehouse receipt for the cargo, the CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH from the State of Florida in all CAPITAL LETTERS, representing a vessel/ward of the State representing the abandonment of your title by registration. The State of Florida the Creator/Trustor then created a Cestui que trust (constructive trust) behind your back after the fact, with the all Upper Lower case name, and placed a value on it, based on actuarial estimates of your future labor/human resource. Then they issued a Bond against the trust’s asset, a certificate of indebtedness[6] and funded the bond through the IMF based on your future earnings from your labor as the contributing beneficiary, which is a trust asset, and set up a Federal Reserve account for the same. So now the IMF has a beneficial interest in and out of the trust estate, the legal title is now vested with the State of Florida, and held by the Alien Property Custodian in Washington, D.C.; equitable title copy of CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH held by you representing equity/labor; the Governor acting as the managing fiduciary trustee; the Secretary of State Registrar acting as fiduciary trustee until you turn of legal age; and you acting as fiduciary trustee for the trust with duties and obligations once you turn of legal age, and the Secretary of Treasury in charge of the Federal Reserve account.

That ward/vessel is a now a Vessel of the United States, documented by registration under the laws of the United States and subject to its laws and jurisdiction, and the Title goes to the Alien Property Custodian in Washington, D.C. In a maritime in rem action, jurisdiction over the person of the "defendant", the vessel, is premised upon the presence of the vessel within the district in which the court sits. The only vessel they have jurisdiction over is the trust, that is evidenced by the CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH, establishing the three points of jurisdiction NAME, SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER and DATE OF BIRTH, the Federal Reserve account under the supervision of the Secretary of the Treasury who is also the managing trustee for the Social Security Administration and governor for the IMF.

Up until you turned of legal age to work, the deputy Registrar on behalf of the Registrar/ Secretary of State, or the Registrar/Secretary of State whichever signed the CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH has been the fiduciary trustee for that trust created behind your back and securitized where the government owns it in part and you own it in part. Meaning the Registrar had the fiduciary duty and obligation for that Trust up until you started your first job. That is why the State can take the child away from the parents, because it is the duty and obligation of the fiduciary trustee as guardian, to look after the ward, and make sure he or she is taken care of properly.

When you filled out the Application Form SS-5 for a Social Security Card, the Registrar turned over the duty and obligation of the fiduciary trustee over to you, because he did not want to be responsible as fiduciary for anything you do in commerce using that SS Card/number. You then became the contributing beneficiary and fiduciary trustee for that trust with the duties and obligations for filing and paying the licensing taxes, registration taxes, and taxes on profits, gains and income generated for the trust once it starts to operate in commerce with a Social Security Card/number on all commercial transactions, because you on behalf of the beneficial owner “the trust”, which is resident within a territory occupied by military forces with which the United States is at war, or a resident outside the United States, for which you are considered an enemy doing business with a license and tax identifying number for the purposes “of trade” effectively connected with the conduct of a trade or business within said territory for which you are granted a license under the authority of the President pursuant to the Trading with the Enemy Act, as an enemy in order to trade, or attempt to trade with the enemy for the beneficial owner the “trust”, and as the fiduciary trustee paying, satisfying, compromising, or giving security for the payment or satisfaction of any debt or obligation, and for drawing, accepting, paying, presenting for acceptance or payment, or indorsing any negotiable instrument or chose in action on behalf of the trust

What Happened To The Planes of 9-11
WellMadeMale
Posted: Monday, September 03, 2012 11:02:00 AM

MrNudiePants wrote:
But... but... but... I read it on the internet... It HAS to be true. book

Cognitive dissonance, anyone?

Condemning & ridiculing the messengers who assert information
which conflicts with our comfortable world view is one of the
foremost tactics used by those who simply will not objectively
look at any data which clashes with their firmly held beliefs.

Major General Stubblebine III, retired - is not swallowing the official koolaid.

WellMadeMale
Posted: Monday, September 03, 2012 12:31:54 PM

WellMadeMale
Posted: Monday, September 03, 2012 1:22:04 PM