strap-on sex for guys

last reply
181 replies
42.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
is it okay for guys to let there wife's/gfs fuck them, do you think this could turn a guy gay, or is it just a bit of fun in the bedroom?
Lurker
0 likes
I dont think it will turn you gay. Being gay doesnt mean you like being fucked in the ass it means you fancy other men. If you suddenly fancy other men then you would be gay but having your wife/gf use a strap on with you is just fun in the bedroom.

As long as everyone involved is safe, legal and consenting whats the problem
Lurker
0 likes
hmmmmm true, but i ve never asked my wife if is worried, that i mite stray? guess i need to take one in the ass and ask her lol? cheers mm -@
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by menthol
is it okay for guys to let there wife's/gfs fuck them, do you think this could turn a guy gay, or is it just a bit of fun in the bedroom?

Let's anal-yze this a bit.

In one instance a woman who you find to be physically attractive, laces a piece of plastic around her hips/waist and inserts it repeatedly inside your rectum, possibly massaging your prostate. It may well even stimulate her clitoris, giving both of you 'good vibrations'.

Sounds like fun. And since you're with an opposite gender human, you're not typically considered - gay.

The other scenario removes the female you find attractive and suggests a male you may or may not find attractive, who would insert a real, organic piece of hardened flesh inside your rectum, hopefully long enough and curved enough to massage your prostate. But, that's a crap-shoot (pun intended).

Sounds iffy and repulsive at best (to me).

The second scenario would not even make you gay, unless you choose that sexual entertainment over 50% of the time. At worst (or best - depending upon your point of view), it would make you a bottom-bisexual male.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I'm dissapointed WMM... I thought you were more open minded. It's only gay if you do it 100% of the time man... I don't have a problem with this. It's actually one of my girlfriends fantasies to see an actual man do this to me, a large man.G3bAQ40hyZo64JVZ
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
First off, i'd like to point out that any male actually posting in this thread automaticly turns gay. sorry, guys, but that's how it works - kind of like a computer virus. one minute everything's fine, the next? you're lusting for this man...

Secondly, does this mean if my girlfriend uses a strap-on on me, i am straight? really, it's SO confusing! smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Secondly, does this mean if my girlfriend uses a strap-on on me, i am straight? really, it's SO confusing! smile

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite
First off, i'd like to point out that any male actually posting in this thread automaticly turns gay. sorry, guys, but that's how it works - kind of like a computer virus. one minute everything's fine, the next? you're lusting for this man...

Thats impossible silly sprite... That guy ain't half bad though, if I had to chose any guy he woul.... HOLY SHIT ITS ALREADY HAPPENING!
Lurker
0 likes
an ex girlfriend of mine bought a strap on fron our local sex shop, i must admit i was a tiny bit shocked at that. i thought about what she wanted to do to me, she had never tried one before, and the thought appealed very much to her. well she lubed me up , and plowed right on in, she enjoyed it very much, but said that i showed no sign of me enjoying it, i have to admit i didnt like it very much, anyway a few days later on she used her vibrator on me, it was about 6 inches and boy did it vibrate, this i very much enjoyed, with the strap on it was doggie style, with the vibrator i was on my back with a pillow under my lower back, she spent what seemed like hours teasing me with it, i have to admit the vibrator was much better than the strap on. but in saying that there will be many straight men who like the strap on, its just not for me..
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
I'm dissapointed WMM... I thought you were more open minded. It's only gay if you do it 100% of the time man... I don't have a problem with this. It's actually one of my girlfriends fantasies to see an actual man do this to me, a large man.rNxhwtfm8yRV2vu9

Felix, you should let loose your fantasies, appreciations and disappointments of me. It is not going to happen between us.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by Magical_felix
I'm dissapointed WMM... I thought you were more open minded. It's only gay if you do it 100% of the time man... I don't have a problem with this. It's actually one of my girlfriends fantasies to see an actual man do this to me, a large man.Aukl1GLOc10WTInD

Felix, you should let loose your fantasies, appreciations and disappointments of me. It is not going to happen between us.

It wouldn't be the first time I've worn someone down... Better use Kung Fu grip on that soap WMM...
0 likes
This was once a fantasy of mine, I was with a woman that was not that open minded and when I brought up the topic she immediately said I would be gay if we went through with it. She also said that if I enjoyed it, she worried about losing me to a man.

Now let me say I am 100% straight, I love women their bodies and their twisted little minds (sorry Ladies, it's true!).

I am now with a girl that is very open minded and only wants me to experience the most pleasure I can when we have sex. She started off by using fingers, small vibrators gradually increasing the size to make it more comfortable for me. *Now does using those devices make you gay?* A prostate orgasm for me is the most powerful I have ever experienced and she is very keen on making sure I get a fair dose of them.

We have progressed to a strap-on with a vibrating bullet at the clit. She seems to get just as much pleasure using this on me at times, she says she likes being in control. The feeling is amazing, and as I have said in other forums by you allowing her to pleasure you anally - you also become more experienced and a better lover when it comes to playing with her ass.

I don't go around looking at guys wondering just how big they are and if they would fuck me, I don't have any interest in that at all.

So in answer to your question, no it will not make you gay. But try it, you just may like it!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by Magical_felix
I'm dissapointed WMM... I thought you were more open minded. It's only gay if you do it 100% of the time man... I don't have a problem with this. It's actually one of my girlfriends fantasies to see an actual man do this to me, a large man.wfV7fY1Pk1AbAg3i

Hahaha no wories Magical I can hook you up with few guys, just let me know your preferances although I am not sure if I can find someone as funny as WMM
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by She
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by Magical_felix
I'm dissapointed WMM... I thought you were more open minded. It's only gay if you do it 100% of the time man... I don't have a problem with this. It's actually one of my girlfriends fantasies to see an actual man do this to me, a large man.ImmC3b1n06YlUbfn

Hahaha no wories Magical I can hook you up with few guys, just let me know your preferances although I am not sure if I can find someone as funny as WMM

Well if you know any tall muscular older gents with a beautiful head of hair let me know.....

Ok. I'm going to stop posting in this thread. I don't want my name appearing next to "strap on sex for guys" anymore...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by menthol

Yes it is ok and will not turn you gay. You are gay or you are not. What your wife/gf want is to spice up your sex life and live her fantasies. I am sure that she has done something to fulfil your magical world of pleasure. While ago I saw this movie 'Young people fucking' there is couple with strap on situation, maybe it will help you in your decision. In any case we all should explore our sex life and see where are our limits. Maybe you will love it, P-spot is ther to help you
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Ok. I'm going to stop posting in this thread. I don't want my name appearing next to "strap on sex for guys" anymore...

To late for that babes
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
I listen to Dan Savage's podcast "Savage Love" and I like his spin on it. If it's a girl with a strap-on, then you're having sex with a girl and it's a hetero experience--it's a girl-dick and it's no more gay than if she sticks a finger or tongue there. He said it kind of depends on what's in your head. If you're thinking about the girl (or another girl or girls for that matter), you're still straight. If you're thinking about and wishing it was a guy and a real cock, well, you may want to think about that a bit...not that there's anything wrong with that.

He had a reallly funny call recently about this (Episode 208 at 20:27), quite a funny listen (http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/traffic.libsyn.com/savagelove/savagelove-101210.mp3).
Lurker
0 likes
my gf has in the past inserted items up my rear end that dont in normal circumstances belong there. she found it erotic and enjoyed the 'naughtiness' and the control. I didn't get any pleasurable feelings from it and would have preferred light stroking & licking in the area. However i appreciated her fun and tried to help it along by pushin back onto it and doing my best cock hungry slut impression & made sure the whole dildo went up - if you gonna do it do it right. Ive struggled to define my sexuality for years. Now i realise a label is not necessary. I love sex and crave nice hard cocks in addition to the ladies' offerings. I love the look and feel of cocks taste... you get the picture. However i dont often fancy men and i could never have a romantic relationship with a guy. I rarely kiss men either if i can avoid it. A guy cross dresses however and they are instantly hot and horny to me. I also like tgirls. I also want to learn to relax and fully enjoy the feeling of a guy fucking me, and most definitely coming inside me. I dont particularly see pleasure in wearing womens clothes per se but I love to try a skirt and experience the feel of a strong mans hands exploring up it and pushingf my legs apart.

If you think you can define me as gay, bi, woteva your doing well.

Sorry for going on and deviting a little from the subject. I would like anyone who cares to know i loved writing this stuff, its liberating & i cant wait to write a story.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They actually make products specifically for that, so I assume it's a common closet fetish and nothing to be alarmed about.
Here is what I mean: theadulttoyshoppe.com/beginner-strap-on-harness-PD216223.htm
I think if you get a guy to wear the strap on and fuck you them you're probably gay, but if your GF does it, it's just experimenting. I think they call it "gender bender".
Snowballiong isint gay either, but only if a girl does it so why should strap on sex be any different?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Always wanted to try it; have had women toy me before. And whenever someone brings up the "does it make me gay?" question, I always think this: It's not what you do, it's who you do it with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Think any guy would enjoy if the equipment and butt fuck was right. Personally, I like the talented hand better than dick or toy so don't think you'd have to become gay to enjoy the best. : )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Lurker
0 likes
I've often heard that prostate orgasms are really good and powerful ... I never had a chance to find out and now, since my cancer surgery, I don't have a prostate any more. Oh well ... another thing I won't find out about until I'm in my next life!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Awww, hell! Too late, man. You are numero uno, bud. The Big Kahuna. Boss.
Lurker
0 likes
I have been fucked by a woman wearing a strap on and loved it. As for being gay, I don´t wish to be fucked by a man, but the thought of a woman doing it turns me on. So I don´t think its connected to being gay at all!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG homophobs are running wild!!!! NO NO NO doing a man with a strap on does NOT make him gay or even bi sexual if he is heterosexual. It will NOT turn them gay just give them the most pleasurable prostate induced mind blowing orgasm of their lives. As a chick with several strap on dicks I am completely confident I can give maximum pleasure to ANY type of man better than anyone! Any women who thinks doing her man with a strap on makes him less of a man or will turn him gay is just a stupid bitch who has no idea how men's bodies really work!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Tell us how you really feel, Bunny.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I certainly enjoy the thought of fucking a guy in the ass with a strap on. However, my partner right now is just enjoying rimming and some slight lady finger action. This certainly doesn't make you gay but just a person who enjoys anal!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I would love for my wife to fuck me but I don't know how to go about asking her to buy a strap on and take it to me.She has used a vibrater and a finger on me in the past and knows I like it,but those moments are far and few between.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yeah definitely doesn't make you gay because you like anal stimulation, not men. Which for anyone who has had prostate stimulation from their wife or girlfriend understand. You don't end up liking men just because you enjoy anal stimulation.