Fisting

last reply
137 replies
23.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Ok, girls have you ever done it or wanted to try it? I kinda find it disgusting, but wanted to know what all the hype about it was.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've tried it, or attempted to. It's not a major turn on for me though
Lurker
0 likes
No, never ever ever! No!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
No, never tried it and don't ever want to. I also don't find the concept of it a turn-on at all.

I'm definitely not "built" for anything like that...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am way too small to be fisted. And it's definitely not a kink that excites me. But I went out with a girl once who wanted me to do that to her. I couldn't actually get my fist into her, but I was able to get my hand inside when I scrunched my fingers together. She seemed to like it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I must be the stand out alone, because I love it from time to time. It is, to me, a progression of finger fucking. Yes, it hurts, and it's a little bit of a kink, but one it's all in there's the feeling of being filled like nothing else... and my partner seem to enjoy it as a power play....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by GemGeekett
I must be the stand out alone, because I love it from time to time. It is, to me, a progression of finger fucking. Yes, it hurts, and it's a little bit of a kink, but one it's all in there's the feeling of being filled like nothing else... and my partner seem to enjoy it as a power play....

You aren't alone. I try but can't do it. But I'd love to be able to. I love being filled up but that is just me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
with a few exceptions, im up to trying just about all things... and even those exceptions are really just now... who knows about later

i cant remember ever thinking about fisting before

i would be up for giving it a try... maybe i will talk to Mike later today about it

damn! even as i wrote that, i am coming up with some crazy thoughts and now i think i would be scared half to death

what if right when we both are concentrating hardest and the fist is just in, something happens??

scorpion bites him
he sneezes violently
one of the dogs gives a hard loud bark that only the huge ones can
mis set alarm clock goes blaring off

yiiiiiikes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a bloke, I don't find it sexy at all...reminds me of a vet checking out a cow...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dan66
As a bloke, I don't find it sexy at all...reminds me of a vet checking out a cow...

That made me laugh.
Lurker
0 likes
Haven't even thought of it, I cannnot recieve much more than 8 inch of him why would someone even.. The whole image is not arrousing to me at all, doesn't turn me on it is kinda disgusting in my sex book. I don't get it isn't the whole point to stay tight for our men? Pixie you managed to confuse me totally
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by Dan66

That made me laugh.

I just read it, too funny
Lurker
0 likes
I do it all the time. I love it heart
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't if you would call what I like "fisting", but his fingers forming a cone and pushing inside me, stretching my pussy....when things are VERY hot and kind of crazy...DO IT, I love it
Lurker
0 likes
It's a no for me. I have been told all my sexual life that I was a nice, tight fuck. I dont want to risk the pleasure I can provide a man by being fisted.
Lurker
0 likes
i have never been fisted. I fisted an older woman before and neither of us could get enough
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done it but only with women. You must have very small hands but it is very pleasurable. But wasnt really fisting, just all fingers scrunched together. But I love feeling full. But not something I would do every day either.
Removalist
0 likes
I've never met a woman that didn't enjoy it. Patience is required for newbies. Lube helps a lot.
Lurker
0 likes
Honestly, the thought has never appealed to me at all...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by She
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by Dan66

That made me laugh.

I just read it, too funny

HAHAHA made me laugh and i couldn't agree more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had a friend who said it was the best thing in the world and said I should try it with a girl sometime, she just said that you needed plenty of lube and you need to get her really relaxed and as turned on as possible and really take your time or it would hurt her really bad. Had one girlfriend who wanted to try it but we could never quite get there but it was the only time I have ever seen a girl to violently squirt. I think she actually enjoyed the attempts more than I did.
Lurker
0 likes
nope ..... so not interested
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh

nope ..... so not interested

Nor I....three finger limit for me! lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Vavavoom
I don't if you would call what I like "fisting", but his fingers forming a cone and pushing inside me, stretching my pussy....when things are VERY hot and kind of crazy...DO IT, I love it

Wow...I just did this with someone recently and it is VERY hot for sure. Big orgasm!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by PartyGirlMolly
Quote by Vavavoom

Wow...I just did this with someone recently and it is VERY hot for sure. Big orgasm!

I Love That To, But Must Have Very Small Hands!! Never Did With A Guy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I first had thought of the things that could happen while it was being done. And said no.

As I reread this thread I too remember that every morning for 5 years (well except a 2 week period when I was injured) I have been doing kegel exercises to stay tight and tone those muscles.

So my first reaction now was to say no way am I going to undo all that work by getting stretched out with a fist.

Then, as often happens, I read things on lush and end up getting convinced to try some of it which a lot of the responses here started to make me do.

And then I looked again at the size of my boyfriend's hands and will definitely pass on this one. He used to play football and they are HUGE.
Lurker
0 likes
omgg.. no not for me.... at alll
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fisting is a huge turn-on for me and him. Neither of us really spent any time on it until we met each other though.

Let me preference a little history to make our point for fisting.

For sometime before we met each other, both of us spent a lot of time masturbating and not sharing in partner sex.

He was in and out of a sexless marriage for many years and masturbated in this relationship a lot and also indulged in shot term experiences when he could.

Me, sexual from a early age, experienced sex in a natural progression and learned in this way. What I mean by this is, whatever turned-on the male involved at the time is what we did. And, I believe, age and form dictates what we're in to.

In my teens my pussy and tits were fucked in many positions with cock a lot. In my twenties I learned to suck cock, to masturbate, to except butt fuck and double penetration, and experienced 69 and on top orgasm and of course, more pussy and tit fucking. Thirties brought sweet love and I mastered missionary style and learned to love sucking cock. After I lost him, not finding anyone I wanted to fuck, I mastered masturbation.

When I met my current love, I was close to fifty and he close to sixty. We were surprised at how much sex had changed in that last decade of mostly masturbation.

Our strengths were not placed as they were before and age in the bones prohibited the use of his knees and so made missionary impossible. And, his belly and my ass and rigid back get's in the way for doggy/puss but not ass lol.

But still, sex is what we want it to be.

Because I personally want something in my mouth and want to be fisted, I eventually assume the 69 position on my knees or lay 69 beside him always legs opened waiting for his hands with those talented fingers. With practice, he knows where everything is and knows how to get to it. Comfortably, lying on his back, his cock rises for what it wants. The more sexual response he gets from me the more his cock grows. In this way we suck and fuck the hell out of each other lol. I used to squirt a lot when very young and then lost it. As mentioned early here, fisting causes squirting. I'm sure it's the force involved. Messy but, ohhh so good.

About the stretch concern, With a good fuck, I find, as I've always found, my pussy and ass can contract completely closed to this day. In fact, the strong contractions in the vagina and ass connected with the fisting process are a valuable physical exercise I believe.

The ass can be reached in this position also. With fisting, both hands can be used to master double penetration and I can have cock to suck all at the same time with out involving a third or forth person- sweet : )

It's a valuable tool and I've never had any better.
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd never really been into fisting, never tried it. But after reading this thread, especially Myself.... I think I'd like to try it!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
id do it but then again id do any thing.