Facials.. thumbs up or thumbs down?

last reply
102 replies
15.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This was brought up in a chat room today. Facials? Do some women really like that or just say it because guys seem to like it? I've actually never "given" a facial. Just wonder where you ladies stand on the subject?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first boyfriend was really into facials. I used to let him do it, but I wouldn't say that I enjoyed it.
Lurker
0 likes
Its not exactly top of my list but i'll let him do it if he likes it, after all sex is about give and take. But ill only let him do it if a) he asks first, b) gives me a warning its about to happen and c) avoids my eyes and hair
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Good to know. Avoid eyes (makes sense) and hair. haha

Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Never had one.. but then again i prefer to swallow.. Don't want it to go to waste...lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Aurora
Never had one.. but then again i prefer to swallow.. Don't want it to go to waste...lol[/quote

You must be a popular lady!

Lurker
0 likes
And I thought you were talking about beauty facials -
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Haven't had any complaints...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
And I thought you were talking about beauty facials -

Some say it's good for the skin.... so you could be partially right.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Aurora
Haven't had any complaints...

I bet not!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Good to know. Avoid eyes (makes sense) and hair. haha

Its a bitch to get out, believe me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have let a guy do it but it really does nothing for me. Prefer it in my mouth or on my tits. But if he is into it then its OK with me. But like already said, please let me know its cumming, and not in eyes or hair.
Lurker
0 likes
there are a lot of things I would rather do before ......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So far no one likes it. I'm glad I'm not obsessed with that particular thing. haha

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love when my bf shootes all over my face and my tites
Lurker
0 likes
not big into facials, i prefer him to cum inside me feels so good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on my mood smile

But I like it, but its not for every girl

..sorry, not a very clear answer haha

x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Swallow
I will hold it so he shoots in my mouth but not on my face or mess my hair...
not sexy to me, but is a personal preference.
Lurker
0 likes
If the guy likes it, then I'm all for it.
Lurker
0 likes
I will never forget the time I was working in a grocery store in college. One of the cashiers was running late. Finally her boyfriend pulled up and she jumped out real quick...flushed look on her face. We just KNEW she'd been doing something naughty. About 30 minutes later, work slowed down and we were chatting. She was messing with her long hair like girls will do.

Suddenly she stops and says, "WHAT is in my hair?" She pulled at it with her fingers, smelled it, and quickly asked to go to the bathroom.

I knew what it was. She knew what it was. AND she knew I knew...

Every now and then I couldn't help but say, "hey, there's something in your hair."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
thumbs down-

i have had an unpleasent experience of it going up my nose, in my eye and in my hair. Yuk, im gagging just thinking about it lol

in the mouth on the ass or stomach or pretty mush any where else is fine but its a no ont he face.
Lurker
0 likes
thumbs up, really enjoy it, especially if the guy does
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry I don't see anything sexy about that, and I don't want it in my eyes and hair. I'd rather he cum inside my vagina or mouth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry I don't see anything sexy about that, and I don't want it in my eyes and hair. I'd rather he cum inside my vagina or mouth.
Lurker
0 likes
So much better to cum inside her!
Lurker
0 likes
I don't mind it if that's what turns the man on, I've only ever had it done to me a few times though.

I would rather swallow it
Lurker
0 likes
NO, to the facial .................... unless it's by a qualified Esthetician in a spa.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Me and my boyfriend did it he really wanted to and I'm all for making it happen for him.
It was okay and I didn't mind till the one point cum got me in the eye. that was pretty uncomfortable and I felt as if it was there for the rest of the day no matter how many times I tried to wash it out.
I would rather you come in my mouth or somewhere else at least
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
If i know it turns the guy i'm with on, then sure, i don't mind them, but honestly, it's for his sake and i'm going to want to shower afterwards sooner rather then late and please, try not to get it in my hair.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Keep it out of my eyes and I'm very facial-friendly...